Child dies after Townville shooting

>child dies after Townville shooting
>focus on how beautiful it is God takes things away

Are these people the worst kind of Christians? You are supposed to be grateful for life, not pretend to be happy in death over something as despicable as a school shooting. Please pray for them :(

>"Our son, Jacob Hall, who was shot at Townville Elementary School on Wednesday, died today surrounded by family at Greenville Health System Children's Hospital. Jacob came into our lives six years and four months ago and changed it completely. He showed us how to love, laugh and smile even on days we did not want to. God gave him to us and he was taken away from us by a senseless act. We know that Jacob has already forgiven this child for what he did to him and his family because that's the kind of child he was. Jacob was sent to this earth for this short a period of time to show us that there is such a thing as pure love. Jacob is in heaven with God now and everyone who loves him. Words cannot express how much we will miss him."

m.wyff4.com/news/update-expected-on-6yearold-shot-at-townville-elementary/41879826

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpSE3eZTCNo
youtube.com/watch?v=4mmCMUPCNgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mate Cred Forums doesnt care about white children.

only gun toting urban youths.

huh maybe when you lose someone close and quick you'll understand to appreciate the 'good times,' ie the life they did have

The dubs of truth.

Why do we not know the identity of the shooter?

sam hyde will not be stopped, listen to me. he cannot be stopped because he is them, and they are in control.

Life is beautiful user, some things die and some things carry on.

>You are supposed to be grateful for life, not pretend to be happy in death over something as despicable as a school shooting.

Sounds like he gets it. Sounds like you're illiterate.

nothing is happy about sudden violent death of a relative, user. op is criticizing a family's attempt at not using negativity to highlight their son's life. but i can't even read, so there's that.

Maybe OP is the one that can't read. She's not saying "well God taketh away and now he's in heaven giving God the giggles", she said pretty much what OP wants her to say.

Disregard what I said, OP is some kind of faggot.

MEANWHILE, IN THE CITY OF TOWNVILLE...

Christianity is all about living a life of suffering and doing what pleases god, its a terrible situation but the bible says god cares for little ones and they will be with him in heaven if they believe jesus is the son of god, so death is rejoining him in heaven

any anons that see this watch this short video
youtube.com/watch?v=qpSE3eZTCNo

How else are you going to soften the blow of a disaster if you don't throw God into the mix? And, hey, it's perfectly acceptable to make fun of atheism now. That's the one religion you CAN'T brag about here. ;)

this pic is funny to me because im one of the invaders

It's funny to me because I'm a bean but I'm a second generation. Born in America. Raised as an American. Literally cannot fathom my own culture. Spend a lot of my time reading and learning neat stuff, working on my degree in physics (believe me it took me forever before I decided that's what I wanted to do.

Only beaner janitorial type work I do is when I help clean up after school events. Really it's because I liked going there as a kid and the teachers are great and know me. And I get some money out of it, but really it's about helping the community and being with them. Everyone comes out to the games, it's a small town. :D

At least I'm not spending 8 hours a day teaching kids or cleaning up poop, so I kinda have a good deal there.

IS UNDER ATTACK

DOOOOO-DOOT DOO-DOOT DOO-DOOOOOO-DOOT

youtube.com/watch?v=4mmCMUPCNgE

Beats the hell out of the new show

Doesn't the new one have blatant animation errors out the wazoo?

Yes. And the animation style is a rip off of every popular Cartoon Network show. Not that Chowder, Regular Show, Adventure Time, etc. all didn't spawn off of the same few shows, but Powerpuff Girls takes it a whole different level. It's blatant as fuck that everything they're doing is not for entertainment, but because they want to sell the show. That's why the entertainment value drops so low.

CN better not turn into a channel full of "well it sucks to watch it if you're over 5 but who cares money". A lot of the shit on there a young adult could watch and enjoy. But there's other channels I suppose, and adult swim is successful.

>Are these people the worst kind of Christians?

Yes. Christians are fine but these fucking soft ass suburban Christians who would let their entire family be slaughtered because oft turn the other cheek are utterly pathetic.

They say violence is not the answer even when their god demands they stone every Canaanite they come across. Christians don't even follow god, they follow beta preachers who taint the lords words with castrated bullshit.

I live in SC, the area that this happened is in what we call the Bible Belt which is a region along the Appalachian that is insanely dense with churches. With that comes higher obesity levels and lower IQs. It's pretty much the kind of response to expect from around here. Sucks the kid got shot and died tho. From what I know the shooter is 14, was expelled from school last year for bringing a hatchet to school. Kids mom admitted to buying him the gun on Facebook.

it must be a real shooting unlike sandy hook bc of the media blackout.

rip kid. ;_;