Who here is a non-white but agrees with Cred Forums on most things ?

Who here is a non-white but agrees with Cred Forums on most things ?

>be irish
>realize tato-niggers should have stayed on their island

I'm like Hispanic or something and I agree with all of it -- bonus points because my family helped the Nazis in WWII

/pol / recognizes that Asians and Ashkenazim are naturally more intelligent than us. Blacks are in most sports stronger than us. It's okay to be inferior, belonging to a true Master Race wouldn't change you're not the brightest, the most talented, the strongest or the most attractive anyway.

there are two types of hispanic OP
Shitskin hispanic and white hispanic

You're not Irish you fucking cunt.

Cred Forums a shit. The problem with black and brown people are more about culture, and not that much genetics

Same. Hispanic and my Jew family helped the Nazis, got a name change and was shipped to Central America.

its both

Ever considered that black and brown people universally creating incredibly shitty cultures has something to do with genetics?

Fuck white people

there's also metal head hispanic that i see at metal shows. they are brownish, but they are cool as fuck

I am a jew and I agree with most things.

>white hispanic

That cannot possibly be.

It must just be because of colonialism and white oppression.

Stay woke my niggas

I work with two Hispanics that are like this but they don't even know what Cred Forums is.

One said the other day "If I was white I'd get a huge Swastika on my back" and the other said if he could eradicate one race it'd be blacks.

Both legal and cool dudes 2bh

Cuck

A dumb black guy can have a nice personality, under the right circumstances.

No, not really

Ok what about people who are 100 pc european but have a spanish surname?

>mfw people of Spanish blood are not white

You shouldn't blame people for stuff they have no control over.

No, but do they have to live with us?

I'm 1/4 Mongol, my mother's family on the Mongol and Cossack sides went through worst atrocities imaginable under Communism I only recently got details on. Communism has always been taught to me as evil, I realized it's pure Jew, am now 100% Cred Forums/alt-right/white nationalist. 75% white, 25% light central asian, only miscegenated cuz of Jewmunism, going back full White.

Cracker here, thanks op.

Thanks guys. It really means alot. It... it's going to be so hard to hang you all on the day of the rope ;_;

I know the struggle OP.

People think im white until they find out my last name is spanish.

>oh i thought you were like italian

I'm half jewish.

I realize that most of the "Jews did it" posting on Cred Forums is nonsense, but I agree that PC victimhood culture and degeneracy have gone way too far. I used to be a lefty. I'm not a lot more moderate than I used to be. I realized the truth about race and ethnicity particularly as it regards blacks and Africans. They're animals. I wish America was more like Israel in that it is overtly nationalistic (although America would need a civic nationalism as opposed to ethnic) and not afraid to tell the world, "Fuck you."

>spanish
>european
they are more african than european. Iberian peninsula =/= europe

native american...pretty pissed the whites brought the blacks over here and just dumped them on the system...we at least fought like champs and condeded our land to the best country in the goddamn world.

^
|
|

upboat

>t. american of potato nigger descent

This is why I feel like changing my surname to something Italian or French, familia. If only my Basque grandparents knew the shit I have to put up with because of this stupid spic surname.

I'm tan skinned but I agree on almost everything and have encouraged white people to embrace their superiority

zimmerman pls
you re not really hispanic
that was invented to turn the attention away from the white on black crime which it really was

Have fun being wrong, nigger.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's what's up.

Hitler had a lot of 1/2 and 1/4 Jews in his army, even named the best honorary Aryan.

Now this here is a fucking cuck.

Im white and i tend to disagree w pol

Spain?

I'm a slav and I find myself randomly squatting sometimes.

You mean 'shit' skin.

yeah when racial tensions start to rise and the race war is about to start im going to change my name to something French (i have a french great great grandparent) so I dont get hung because some dumb potato nigger thinks im a mestizo.

>made by a fin.

I do. I want a better world.

Im a black israelite and i think its stupid that other countries arent allowed to deny the genocide of my people

pretty sure 40% of the natsoc's on here are colors

Im 25% Lebanese and 20% Greek. Does that make me non-white? The rest of me is 15% French and 40% Albanian.

I'm non white and Cred Forums is full of shit as one would expect from a site filled with angsty dregs of their respective societies

When racial tensions rise I know for a fact I'll be targeted by niggers and mexicans like I have been in the past. They have no qualms about fucking with people they see as white right off the bat. And they're sure as fuck not gonna let off because of some shit like my name. If you're not a shitskin, you ain't one of em.

White is hardly a scientific distinction but you sound white to me and you probably look white. But yeah white is a meme.

Not when they've spent 500 years race mixing

I'm not white, but I only agree with about 70% of Neo/pol/.

I'd say about 7/10 of you guys are actually pretty cowardly and don't even own a gun.

I am not dark at all, and my eyes are light brown and I have wavy chestnut hair

Who here also actually aryan or nordic race and not simply blood salad with white skin, yet disagrees with Cred Forums on most issues?

> t. 'strayan with an abo grandmother

Rightwingers are cucked useful idiots desu

That id kek,
mud pig

Everyone who stands with me for the values of civilization when it matters is my brother. I don't give a fuck about your race, it's about your mind. Try to change society from within and fight the globalist agenda. I will respect you for how you act.

So do I have to firmly be a viva la raza fuck trump fag?

My maternal grandmother was white so not really

White supremacy is stupid even if you're white. For you to buy into that shit as a non-white is pathetic.