twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somebody give me a denomination that:

>non-literal bible
>intoxication ok
>freemasonry compatible

also

>fuck sola scriptura
>good works required

I don't think you are going to find too many that are compatible with freemasonry. Freemasonry teaches that people don't need to go to church to please God, and denominations are just the different types of churches. its like searching for a gasoline truck that you can put diesel into without having anyproblems

Bump

Well, I mean, so far I can see Mormonism, Unity, and Unitarian Universalists fit the description but

>Holy underwear
>Blue-pilled
>Blue-pilled

High church Anglican

Actually the reason I don't like Mormonism is no alcohol. Whoops. Strike it from the list

Thanks will check it out

just be a Catholic and join the Church Jesus Christ founded

Catholic?

Someone redpill me on Gabriel. What's his motive in all this?

Is he the Sanguinus to Lucifer's Horus?

>empty OP

Nice general.

Freemasonry is excommunicable in Catholicism from what I've read

In what chapter and verse does Ezekiel see the moving/dancing skeletons?

Should have put up a pic of based St. Michael.

>Empty OP
>/cg/ instead of /Chg/
>Party hat on Gabriel
Senpai pls

>kike worship

>freemason

Its roots are in the Jewish Kabbalah, which itself is founded in ancient pagan Egyptian and Babylonian religions.
There are two kinds of Freemason - the “Operative”, a builder in stone licensed or “freed” by his guild (trade union)to work in its jurisdiction, and the “Speculative”, not a worker in stone but one who speculates on ‘building’ humanity and the universe through politics, science, magic, and other means.

This second kind of Freemasonry, which constitutes a religion and international political organization, is the object of these articles below. The Orthodox Church has condemned this Freemasonry with anathemas and subjects to excommunication any Orthodox Christian who becomes a Freemason.

It also has a Jewish origin and doctrine [see JUDAISM], as is recognized by both Masonic and Jewish authorities: “Masonry is a Jewish institution, whose history, degrees, charges, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end, with the exception of only one degree and a few words in the obligation,” says Rabbi Isaac Meyer Wise, mason and founder of Reform Judaism in this hemisphere (the American Jewish periodical “The Israelite” of August 3, 1855); “The principles of Freemasonry are all contained in the Book of Books [the Talmud] of the Jewish people,” states the Ashkenazi ‘Orthodox’ Grand Rabbi of Israel, Meir Lau (“La Republica”, October 1993); “Our rite is Jewish from beginning to end; the public should conclude from this that we have actual connections with Jewry,” affirms the leading German Masonic periodical (“Latomia,” 7-8, 1928, Brother Rudolph Klein); “Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?” asks the “The Jewish Tribune” of New York, in its issue of October 28, 1927; “... the single [true] revelation has been preserved under the name of the “Kabalah,” by the Priesthood [i.e., the rabbis] of Israel.

Checking in. How's everyone doing this afternoon Pacific time?

>Jewish connections
Gives me pause

>Egyptian / Babylonian
Is what interests me

I'm more interested in Freemasonry than Christianity. But one must be Christian to be a Freemason. So, that's why I'm asking

Can you link further reading?

October is the month of the Rosary. Your Mother is offering you a powerful means of sanctification. Will you accept it from her?

trueorthodoxy.org/non_christian_others_freemasonry_compared_christianity.shtml

trueorthodoxy.org/non_christian_others_freemasonry_condemnations.shtml

did he shit himself?