The United States Dept of Health says that 1 in 11 people have pinworms growing in them...

The United States Dept of Health says that 1 in 11 people have pinworms growing in them. They are said to come out in the warmth and darkness during the night to lay their eggs around the folds of the anus before retracting into the deep colon.

You supposedly can see them or catch them with scotch tape if you are fast, but they react to light and slide back inside.

Do you think our presidential candidates have pinworms?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrantel_pamoate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albendazole
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2768117/Sushi-lover-s-entire-body-left-riddled-tapeworm-parasites-eating-contaminated-sashimi.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2mvmHwCxw5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ, how horrifying
>literal spaghetti monsters living in your asshole

is this the bleach enema stuff?

You can see them in your shit, I had them once but theres medicine that gets rid of them. So gross though.

I have them right now

Ewwwww

This is the only red pill I refuse to believe, only do to the fact it's so fucking disgusting.

I had pinworms once. You could see them in the poop. pretty gross. Worms should be reserved for Africans and Patels

how do they know when it is night

hey ive had these before, ate a lot of habaneros and it did the trick

Had them as a kid.

It happens to kids all the time because they get infected when playing in sandpits in which cats have taken a shit.

There's medicine freely buyable without a prescription to get rid of them in less than a week.

some creatures just have a sense for stuff like that
like birds knowing where to migrate to

I've had those before. They're pretty benign when it comes to parasitical worms, they don't even steal any of your important nutrients. The itching is terrible, though.

>They are said to come out in the warmth and darkness during the night to lay their eggs around the folds of the anus before retracting into the deep colon.

This phrasing fucking sounds like they creep into your room and then crawl into your anus while you're sleeping to lay their eggs. Pls stahp.

God fucking damn that's fucking disgusting and horrifying.

I'm going to have to look at my shit closely next time.

Alarmist bullshit. Pinworms tend to be harmless and have no intention of messing you up. They're like any other creature just trying to survive.

i know a bunch of you losers have itchy assholes. this is why. put some packing tape on your ass when you sleep tonight and see how right I am

Someone post the webm of that cam girl with the pin worm

>patels
KEK

>Itching asshole

Thanks. Now I'm scared. It's not constant but I do get very occasional episodes.

I look at my poop all the time. I'm good, thank god.

That's why i have a toilet with a raised drop and always inspect my doo doo

> t. pinworm

Literally all you have to do is not scratch your ass and put your hands in your mouth.
I get them occasionally because the people I live with are fucking slobs, just got to pick them out when you get an itch before they can lay eggs, works everytime.

Pinworms are a kind of nematode which are an aquatic parasite normally. They likely evolved with a strong sense of the gravitational pull of the moon and the ones who came out at night when creatures were likely asleep lived longer and spread further than the ones who didn't.

pinworm found

Physician assistantfag here
Pin worms are very common. If I recall correctly, about 1/4 or 1/5 people will get them in their lifetime.

The number one way you get them is from not washing your hands and then putting your hands into your mouth. The pin worm ova are very strong, most parasite eggs are. They can be in the grass, on a door knob, pretty much anywhere shit can go so can the worm eggs.

They're not as dangerous as you'd think and they're super easy to get rid of. Some people just take a course of a few antiparasitics, others do some alternative therapy where they eat a shit load of raw garlic (which I think is a legit way to deal with them).

But as the old saying goes, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" and the best way to prevent these little bastards from giving you an itchy anus and spreading like wildfire is WASHING YOUR GODDAMN HANDS!

Tape your ass tonight just to be sure
You never know

>I look at my poop all the time.
Ameripoopland everyone.

Wtf kind of shit hole do you live in that you routinely get pinworms

Sort your fucking life out

nasty dude

i supose they can sense that you are sleeping because of muscle relaxation

I look at my shit every time because I am horrified that something like this would happen to me. When you saw them were they writhing in the poop a bit? Was there movement?

Nope different stuff. The bleach one is about those parents giving bleach enemas to their toddlers.

The bleach corrodes the interior of the child's intestine letting the superficial part slide out. Once it comes out it looks like some sort of worm. The point being, those parents thought those "worms" were causing autism in their children

There're numerous Facebook groups still alive with those nutjobs

>I get them occasionally
WHATS WITH ALL THESE BONGS AND DUTCHIES GETTING FUCKING PINWORMS? Why are your countries swarming with insidious shit monsters?

Record status:

>[ ] Not corrected
>[X] Corrected

pinworm detected

Nice try pham

You're supposed to look at your poop, waffle nigger.

That's a picture representing round worms. To be honest this is something to not search for. If symptoms become noticeable then get some mebendazole or some other appropriate drug and get rid of them. Combine all the species of endoparasitic worms and you'll cringe at your chances of having at least one.

You take a cheap pill from the supermarket and they're gone overnight. Most people that have them are the type that scratch their ass and put their fingers in their mouths - children. If you don't have a horrible constant ass itch, then you don't have them.

Fuck that it's like a forest of hair down there. I'll just have to check my poop.

What does it look like? Worms writhing around in it or what?

I thought everyone inspected their poop? Recently I had some cake with blue and green frosting and it made my poop a dark green/blue color for 3 days because of the dyes.

>Physician assistant

just call yourself what you a really are,a nurse.

stupid fucking pussy lol

>he doesn't use a poop magnifying glass and inspect each and every sloppy joe that gets pushed out his asshole

The only animals that don't know what time it is all the time no matter what are humans who have lived most of their lives in artificial environments.

>You're supposed to look at your poop
stop it just stop it

SOMEOME POST THE WEBM OF THE CAMGIRL WITH PINWORMS

No, it's worse. They crawl out of your ass at night, lay eggs around your butt. It itches, you scratch your ass in your sleep, then touch near your mouth later in the night, reinfecting yourself. Or you touch someone else's face and infect them, all without realizing it beyond "I think my butt itches sometimes." Truly disgusting.

> The pinworms tell Hillary what to do when her Saudi masters are to busy raping young boys.

That's a nurse practitioner. It's literally in the name. I'm just the guy who's slowly cucking doctors out of their professions.

Saw them once or twice as a kid and one time it looked like a minute white worm was wriggling itself out of my shit

It was horrific and if i ever spotted one in my partners ass I'd become asexual for life

>he doesn't look at his poop
you can tell a lot about your current health by looking at your poo.

What about taking laxatives and shitting everything out.

Pinworm lives matter

Back in high school I was on the football team. I drank so much poweraid my shit turned blue for a while.

I think I might still have those monsters in me. You can never tell if they've gone away, even after treating it.

Bet you don't even catalog and organize your mud babies.

Why are all of the experts ITT Brits? Do you have a pin worm problem? Is it common there?

This is why the germans have the poop shelf in their toilets.

I noticed because one was squirming about
Theres no worse feeling than knowing you have something like a worm alive inside you

no that was the cure to autism

I always check poop and I've never had worms.

I thought I did once, but it was just bean sprouts

They're here...

Threadly reminder than pinworms did nothing wrong.

I drink so much coffee and eat so much spicy food there's no way any of those parasitic cocksuckers could survive in my intestines

>When you saw them were they writhing in the poop a bit?
Yes. It's exactly as horrifying as you think.

Thanks for Correcting The Record, shill. $0.05 has been deposited into your pinworm account.

yes post it

>t. Pajeet.

>He wuz a gud pinworm. He didndu nuffin.

t-this is not Cred Forums related

I am very clean but my family are fucking disgusting. Ever since the incident I've upped hygiene to a ridiculous degree and now I think I'm safe. I won't eat things I haven't made, people here are like monkeys

what if you like the smell of your ass and balls and scratch and sniff 12+ times a day?

TAKE THE WORM PILL

1 IN 11 PEOPLE IN THE USA

HAVE YOU EVER FELT A TWINGE IN YOUR ASSHOLE? IT IS PROBABLY A WORM LAYING ITS EGGS!

Why do so many Euros have pinworms????

Wtf???

Had these a couple of times as a kid, back when kids used to actually go outside to play in the dirt and muck, you'll know when you have them because the inside of your ass itches/tickles.

Geting rid of them is easy with a powder that tastes like cream soda etc that yo put in a cup of water and they're gone in a day or so.

posting obligatory thread
>

To be fair you could have them. It wouldn't be unreasonable to pick them up, not reinfect yourself so the life cycle is cut but then pick them up a month or so later etc... If you think about them though tonight you'll probably just be noticing the hair around your arse moving slightly.

Well Britain is off my list of places to visit

3rd world countries can go to hell

You probably won't get them all that way, but that can work. I wouldn't advise it because you'll probably be pretty miserable having explosive diarrhea all day when you could have just eaten garlic or taken a few pills instead.

its dark duhh
dumbfuck

Does coffee kill parasites?

Kids get them all the time because kids are disgusting and are always sucking their fucking thumbs, the people I live with don't wash their damn hands so I get caught out via cross contamination.
Much as I might like to sorting shit out isn't practical right now.You will have had them many times without realising pro tip: itchy ass under any circumstances ain't natural.
I know what to look for, the tingling is very specific.

No, pinworms are real. They mainly cause your ass to itch.

The bleach enemy thing is a bunch of Roleplayers or perhaps actual idiots manipulated by a troll that think there are anal parasites that are causing their child autism and that bleach enemas are removing them.

There's less light at night. It's a major indicator for most animals

Am I the only person who thinks there should be a /med/ board?

As long as the sticky made it clear that user is NOT a reputable medical professional, it would be fine. Except that I'm honestly scared of some of the fucked up shit I would see there.

I hate Cred Forums so much

Capsin only affects mammals.

Don't fucking blame it on going outside I used to go outside every single day

Every god damn Brit in this thread has buttworms

Wtf is wrong with you people. This needs to be a new meme

this

Well it figures that a fucking leaf would be so ignorant about something healthcare related.

Granted, I'm sure you faggots DO pretend that nurses are the same thing as physician assistants in your shitty PC culture country.

Correct The Rectum

AHHHHHHHHHHH

How the fuck have I never heard of this shit before?

In my country I've never heard of people getting this kind of shit

PLEASE DON'T
>do it anyways

Was having a moderately comfy night before this thread, thanks everyone.

Oh God thanks you just reminded me of that fucking greentext screencap where the guy eats pinworms out of his girlfriend's butthole.

>You supposedly can see them or catch them with scotch tape if you are fast, but they react to light and slide back inside.
>High school tier prank

Into the

>immigrants

We share a website with these people

PA-C here too, bro. Good to know there are more on Cred Forums.

>read this thread
>butthole suddenly feels itchy
Yikes!

Wow, kikes these days really have nothing better to do than to use old fearmongering news stories from 2011.

Tapeworms exist but they are nowhere near as common as were lead to believe.

My asshole itches when I eat wheat products

never type those words again

I have a bad diet and my shits are like soda can size. I only poop every 2 days because it's so painful. I have a feeling my colon is stretched to the absolute max every time I shit so I doubt any worms could hold on and stay inside.

PIDF DETECTED

This is now a parasite thread.

Did you know that almost everyone has these living in their eyelashes? They're called Demodex, and they're similar to the mites that give dogs Mange.

Just remember that next time you feel your eyelashes twitching, it's caused by these little faggots squirming around in your hair pores.

There's an efukt vid where the guy pulls out of the chick's ass and then the camera focuses and there's a pinworm on her anus. Anyone know the vid and post it here?

noooooooooooo

I think it might be I also had them once when I was a kid. It was easy to cure though, the doctor gave me medicine that tasted a bit like bananas and the next day they were gone.

Then again, most animals don't live inside another's asshole.

That trend made me feel sad for the kids, must suck having mental patients for parents

In the UK it's a huge problem in primary schools. 1/4 people are estimated to have them. I've even seen an estimation predicting 90% of people have them at any one time.

School kids make up the large portions and the thing is their hygiene is typically bad enough (scratching arsehole then touching mouth) that they basically get infestations where it becomes extremely noticeable. In adults it wouldn't be unusual for you to get them, and never know about it before they die off. As long as they're not an infestation typically they'll be asymptomatic and you're routines and hygiene as an adult is much higher therefore the circle of reproduction involving consuming their eggs doesn't reoccur and they die out within one generation. I'm an entomologist (Well working towards it) and often cross over into studying about parasites.

>just got to pick them out when you get an itch
holy fuck

how do I purge them

You can kill them by eating a shit ton of raw garlic, but be warned, your piss and shit WILL smell of garlic for months afterward

Brits are more likely to check for something like this. Mainland Euros have special toilet bowels where you can look at your shit to see if you're healthy.

That's a long mite.

>The taste of activated almonds

> Tfw my ass is always itchy
> Tfw it's actually probably because my asshole is a hairy fucking jungle with caked shit that I can never get out
I need to laser that shit.

I actually asked my doctor about getting tested for parasites some time back and she said unless you have specific symptoms it would be hard to diagnose the particular species. She said there is no blanket test for all parasites.

What's worse is she said there are about 200 different kinds that humans can have and you'll never know.

tfw you could have them up your colon right now and you would never know until under cover dark'ness they crawled out of your tight pert rectum across your haired slaven arsescheek dehydrating and dying to spread it's ghastly seed across your rear causing a an itch you scratch and carry away to begin the cycle anew

WTF I love pinworms now

Fuuuuck. I was wondering why my ass was so itchy. I got my first hemorrhoid about three months back and it's long gone now but the itch persists and I've eaten risky Mexican and Indian food often these days. I see all these posts about some powder or pill that treats it but what specifically am I looking for? I'm not going to the pharmacy and telling some poor sap that I need "that pill for the worms in your asshole".

Do you live on a council estate or something?

raw garlic is so good for you why wouldn't you do this regularly?

Nice. What specialty?

DELETE THIS

This is a typical american bowel

1 in 11 world wide
1 in 171 usa

for u

>a bit of a STRETCH, I know.

Permethrin.

>Don't fucking blame it on going outside I used to go outside every single day

I'm talking the 70's and 80's, long before kids were wrapped up in cotton wool with their antibiotic-soaps and lawsuits and literally played in filth, parasitic intestinal/rectal parasites never did anyone any harm

Watched a video of a med camera being stuck up a faggots ass and see worms literally writhing around in the anus put me off sex for 6 months, won't even do anal without a condom now.

why are americans so degenerate?

Yeah, but they're microscopic. If I can't see it, it doesn't bother me.

Nice screenshot

>special toilet bowels

Please don't tell me you think that's the bidet's purpose

Hey, if we can have boards were we pretend we know science and history, surely we can roleplay doctors as well.
Contact Fujimooto and make it happen

t. ken m

I felt me bum itching one night in bed. Stuck my fingeroo round me bunger to give it the scratch and sniff. finger came back with me old mate wormy on it. absolute shithouse never forget that

Look for Mebendazole,

In the South we bread them and throw them into a vat of boiling oil and have some deep fryed pasta

Cred Forums was a mistake.

>Am I the only person who thinks there should be a /med/ board?
The entire board would just be /GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR/ general.

Cred Forums - Cred Forums

Oddly my family are well off
Still pigs though, I'm starting university soon though so hopefully I won't have to put up with it forever
What the fuck no

T. Pinworm

I'm not even into butt stuff, but years and years of self treatment has given me quite the endurance, I highly recommend it, you'll never have felt so clean as nothing can beat a shitless freshly scooped anus.
Just gotta use strong soap or you'll never lose the smell.

I just like the part where the pinworm colon has a party hat.

It says Poo In Loo in the bottom of the picture.

>brits have bowels they reserve for the special toilets

damn i have had a history with an itchy asshole fuck this threadddddddd

>You will have had them many times without realising pro tip: itchy ass under any circumstances ain't natural.
So they an die out on their own?
Starting to get paranoid. My ass is itching a bit but i tought it was because of hair

That's bullshit. She can order a stool culture and/or o&p (ova & parasites)

My butt is ITCHY

How does an assworm know it's dark outside?

No need. Go to the store and buy Nair hair removal lotion. Spread the lotion on, wait for 5 minutes, wipe off the lotion, and wash your ass with water. Boom, the hair is gone. It will not sting or hurt you. Enough homos and women have used it in this way against the advice of the bottle to safely say it works fine just like anywhere else.

Do you really bare hand your ass when you scratch it? Cuz that's fuckin gross dude.

Ortho surg. You?

Cut out gluten for a week. See if it goes away

You can't get worms from sushi nectar they freeze the fish before, right?

I have stared into the abyss and the abyss stared back.

Opens the door and sticks his head out, silly

>I am very clean but my family are fucking disgusting

Fucking same here

>tfw you're 99% sure that no one else in your family bothers to wash their hands after going to the toilet but you
>tfw flushing the toilet is a fucking luxury to these people so having the bathroom stink of fermenting piss is a common thing in my house

Digits confirm you have ass worms

No fuck off. /fit/ is a primary example on why anything med related should never see the light of day in here. It's all retarded broscience and bait. 90% of that board is completely insane

>spend all morning and afternoon reading Plotinus and Saint Paul
>feel close to mystical breakthrough
>finally see how the universe is one giant emanation of the Good, the One, God Himself
>all the ugliness of the world makes perfect sense, it's all a necessary emanation of a higher sphere that is more truly real
>all the ugliness of the world can be justified
>go on Cred Forums and immediately see a guy who eats his girlfriend's anal worms

Fuck god

Just gonna leave this here

Wormgate: They Day that Cred Forums Realized They Have Worms in their Butts

>worms

Unless you re-infect yourself then yeah, they'll pass through and you'll be none the wiser.
repeat infestations are the norm and quite common, the eggs are stupidly long lasting, wash your fucking bedsheets and don't share socks.

>Parasite thread
>Suddenly my scalp, asshole, eyes, elbows, thighs, knees, armpits, and neck all start itching at once

JUST BATH ME IN ACID FAMALAM.

We call those chitlins & they be fine eatin

You literally can't kill them, you will get them again. Every single human on this planet has them, you acquire them at birth. They are commensal parasites, they don't really have a major negative effect on the host.

Also, up next is the dust mite. Feeling all comfy tucked in your bed at night? Just remember next time you slink under your sheets that your sharing them with millions of dust mites, who live in your sheets and eat your dead skin.

It's dark inside your ass too, idiot. Ever hear the phrase "stick it where the sun don't shine?" They're talking about your ass.

yes don't be an alarmist like those pinwormophobes, goy.
we aren't gonna kill you, you know?

For anyone who thinks that pin worms are bad go and search roundworms. Pin worms will lay about 15,000 eggs per day and are about 0.5mm long at best. Round worms depending on the species can lay up to 200,000 and will grow several inches at times as well as infest your lungs. Welcome to the world of hypochondria

This thread is the worst I've seen on Cred Forums

jesus fuck

MAKE MEDICINE FOR HAPPY WORM AUSCHWITZ..!

Jungle floors are LOADED with fungus and worms. To reproduce there, papaya seeds are LOADED with natural anti-fungus and worm stuff in them. Buy some huge papayas, take out the seeds (there are tons of them), eat one seed. Tastes TERRIBLE, right..?

Okay, now crush all those other seeds up super good and put that yucky stuff in vodka. Shake it up super good, let it soak overnight. Now pour through a coffee strainer, save vodka, throw away seeds + paper.

Drink a shot of that every night b4 bed for two weeks --you will have no worms, also u prolly killed lots of other parasites u didn't know you had.

Are you sure
Somehow I think that would be a bad idea I was just going to trim it
Also I don't want perfectly smooth asscheeks rubbing against one another

Son, if the thought of microscopic shit living in your eyelashes alarms you and makes you want to "purge them" then I urge you to just let it go, try to forget about it and never investigate any further.

Because if you do, you'll learn that there are little microscopic creatures living and reproducing on virtually every part of your body, both externally and internally.

1 IN 4 ANONS IN THIS THREAD WILL HAVE WORMS

WHY DO I COME TO THIS WEBSITE ANYMORE

T. pinworm

Emergency
Nice though. Ortho is legit. Was thinking about dabbling in surgery, but the ER is just too much fun.

I think that all poo poo smug pepes should incorporate pinworms now.

That thread on Cred Forums where the guy was eating them

THEY LOOK LIKE FUCKING HEADCRABS THERE MUST BE A WAY
FUCKING INSECTICIDE MY FACE AND ALL I OWN

i have a bad habit of biting my nails

No joke, I honestly thought I was posting on Cred Forums and I never post there

look at those cute little micro headcrabs

Introducing our friend, the ascarid.
Don't eat unwashed fruit guys or you'll end up like pic related.

If Hillary had pinworms she wouldn't have """""allergies''''''''''.
t. Biochemist

Then ill purge them too

white people are fucking disgusting subhumans

oath. how do you seppos do it?

Mods please delete this I really almost threw up

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

checked

You can clean your sheets more often, the drier kills them, but they will still be in your mattress so you can't really 100% eliminate them. Kinda like bed bugs, though bed bugs are far worse and dust mites really don't have any negative effects. They just eat the dead skin that falls off your body as opposed to sucking your blood.

My parasitology instructor said most people have some sort of intestinal parasite, but don't know it. Whether it's roundworms, tapeworms, these pinworms, or something like toxoplasma gondii. We're so well nourished in the West that you eat enough for you and your little gut friends.

You can avoid getting these by washing fruits/ vegetables and cooking your meat well. Also get your animals checked if they're showing symptoms (super dry hair coat, pot bellied appearance, diarrhea in some cases, finding adult worms in feces), and medicate them. If they are infected, make sure you wash your hands after handling them and/or their poop. Also if your animal has puppies or kittens, medicate them because they are ALL born with parasites.

Er...wow. I know way too much about this.

My dog had pin worms as a kid. Shit was sick. It was like living spaghetti writhing on the garage floor.

Also don't go out and buy tonnes of mebendazole guys. It works by basically shutting down the worms ability to digest food so they die out within a few days (Sorry to tell you all those fruity tablets still means they're alive for the best part of half a week). People fear that constant use of mebendazole will result in species resistant to the drug.

This. It takes all my willpower not to get paranoid in these types of threads.

>.got

Not in your life, sport.

iktfb

makes me feel like a father or even a God.

for we giveth life

It's a typo and I mean the toilets with the shelf in the bowl. Not bidets.

Cred Forums was a mistake

Thank you for Correcting The Rectumâ„¢! 0.12 Colon points have been deposited into your personal anal flap.

Yes I do it because it makes wiping easy and almost entirely removes random ass itch. It seriously will not hurt you at all unless you scratch so much that there are cuts. I have sensitive skin so I'm confident. It's easier than using the trimmer and it doesn't feel weird.

Is there anything I can do to my mattress to destroy them

They give you a warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach.

Do you think some sexy pornstars have pinworms? And to think I spend a lot of time imagining what their assholes smell like.

All OP does is list basic facts about pinworms in a bait and switch

Where's the part where he implies pinworms mess you up?

some user mentioned papaya seeds. What would mixing papaya seeds, vodka, super hot chillis and a bunch of other powerful, natural stuff do to these things?

kek, nice dubs

get a new mattress, that's about it. Dust mites literally do nothing though, you can't see them and will never notice them because they don't bite or disturb you in any way.

This usually happens when you eat something raw.

In this god forsaken country many foreigners get it when they eat "Ceviche" (raw fish with onion and spices). Obviously they start shitting worms and they don't understand why...

Don't knock it till you try it

underrated

>mfw Cred Forums realizes that everyone has worms squirming in their guts

Its quite common worldwide bro.
The problem about it is that since it lays eggs Outside of the body, things that come in contact with it get infectious, normally clothes like underwear.
So NEVER use some else's underwear.

fucking kek

>read this thread
>my rectum starts to itch out of nowhere.

Fuck.

>Smell asshole
>Get pinworms in your nose

There's a common adage that any mattress or pillow of sufficient age is something like 10% dead/living dust mites by weight

They're fucking everywhere dude, all over you, all over everything, because humans produce enough detritus that they can just breed and colonise everything easily. You could never get rid of them, and if you did they'd just repopulate exponentially within days.

>21st Century
>Eating Sushi

Enjoy your prions pal

kek

I've never had any of these symptoms, but you're saying it's basically inevitable that I already do???

>50000 keks have been deposited into your Cred Forums plus account

>THIS THREAD

I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT THESE WERE A THING. CAN WE HAVE A NICE THREAD OF DRUG CARTEL TORTURE VIDEOS INSTEAD? THOSE ARE NICER.

Are you a Paki or a Poo In Loo?

I've had this, got it from my cat. somehow.

I went to the doctor and got a pill, a couple of days later a handful of these worms fell of out my asshole, all stiff and shit. pretty crazy.

I've been wondering if I might have these, my asshole has been itching like crazy lately.

Why don't you purge the achmeds from your country then

>tfw regularly feel around my stinky asshole and hardly ever wash my hands

You can stop using a mattress. Put a couple yoga mats on the floor and sleep on those. There's no way to have anything like a mattress around without it quickly becoming infested with all kinds of shit.

kek

i remember that, didnt that guy survive in the end?
He only had to take some pills to get fixed.

You know what to do Belganon.
Prepare your thumb and begin the circular motions, it's the only release you'll get.

>Wtf kind of shit hole do you live in

Look at his flag. 1/3rd the population can't poo in the loo and the another 1/3rd wants to bomb the last 1/3rd.

Can I not just fire hot air at my mattress?
How did they reach it in the first place?

Easy way to know if you have them, scotch tape your asshole area before bed and look for eggs on the tape when you wake up

I'm laughing so fucking hard right now

PIDF pls go

>people unironically still believe in a creator who would create this
This is why I'm an agnostic, and will have some questions for god if there is one.

Fucking disgusting, CNN will tell everybody we like to eat ass worms.

NOOOOO

assimilation successful

Yeah the worms are fairly easy to kill to be honest. They're not the hardiest things once hatched. Their eggs can take a beating but the worms are fairly pathetic. There is a wives tail that eating tobacco can kill them (The suggestion is the nicotine will kill them). I'm not sure on how successful that is but wouldn't surprise me. Don't go eat a pouch of tobacco though as you don't want to poison yourself. Lots of things can harm them. Honestly it's one of those things to not worry about unless an issue is obviously present and they're the cause. You could cure yourself and then catch them straight away from your work place.

>Mfw I love sushi

JUST FUCKING STOP POSTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Agreed, I prefer those mexican torture videos than this

do the locals get worms or have they grown immune to it?

That's something a pinworm would say...

Me as well. In all honesty it doesn't matter though. Sure, it's gross, but the pinworms are harmless and don't do shit. They just make your butthole itch.

Scratch it, wash your hands, and move on. If you're that desperate clean all your shit and go get pills from the Doctor. No big deal.

>I won't eat things I haven't made
Glad I'm not the only one.

fucking delete this what the fuck is wrong with you fucking idiot

mfw I started taking my yearly dose of wormwood/blackwalnut today

this thread makes me happyier

someone fell asleep with their asshole on their keyboard and now the pinworms in them are posting on Cred Forums. God save us all.

Dust mites are nothing to worry about. Literally 100% of the Earth is going to be covered with some microorganism

Anyways

Toxoplasmosis for you cat people out there. Absolutely disgusting

Dont forget Hookworms for you dirty ass hippies walking barefoot

Would they not just go on the mat?
Starting small and working my way up
How? Where do they fucking come from?

'Endoparasitic'. Pretentious cunt, we'd all know if we had exoparacitic worms.

Fuck off in your automobile you homo sapien

we need to delete Cred Forums

Are you part of the booty-eating Renaissance Cred Forums?

Can't get rid of them they're everywhere.
Kill a few they repopulate immediately, just be happy you probably don't have pic related, probably.

I think he's memeing
Sushi fish is flash frozen
All the little buggers get killed

>1 in 11 people
Yeah, maybe in India. Not in my USA.

Well thank fuck they don't eat live skin. Thank you based mites.

Just take these and you'll be fine en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrantel_pamoate

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albendazole

Also make sure to keep your clothes well washed after treatment so you don't get infected again and don't share clothes or sheets.

I hate being a meat bag. Why can't I be a conscious AI?

>Bromites keeping your bed clean
T-thanks.. :3

dew da dew dew dew da dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew

Please don't crawl up my ass.

For real though, pinworms are alright. I'd have a drink with you.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

AHHHHHHHH

In your USA: All googles and 1/2 of the spics have them.

I take a rectal colonoscopy every year because my fathers side of the family has a really high change of colon cancer.

Every fucking time the docter shoves his finger up my ass without any warning to "make sure its safe to do the colonoscopy a couple of days later"

Some docter fingerrapes my every year, and i pay for it.

It doesnt feel good at all, it hurts.
Its wierd, i dont understand what gays like about this.

if "endoparasite" triggers you fuck off elsewhere. Not like it's an uncommon phrase.

I don't know, I'm not "peruANO", but I got a warning from locals. To be careful of where I ate because I could end up with these worms fucking up my insides.
Also, to be careful with tap water, because it's not as clean as it's supposed to.

Thanks for the thread Cred Forums. I didn't plan on taking two showers today but plans change.

Or will I get shower parasites?

so your flash drives can fail from static electricity?

Luckily those have almost been driven extinct.

If you relax the muscles where these guys live, it's not gonna be pleasant in the bed when you wake up.

That was some guy in China that ate fresh raw out of a pond

honestly if i get pinworms i'll just eat chili ramen
that shit will be spicy
it'll kill them

>Dust mites literally do nothing though
They shit in your bed sheets and too much shit might make you sick.
How large are they? I used my microscope to look at some dust but didn't find any mites. The microscope isn't an expensive one but I could easily look at my sperm swimming around

Prions can survive extreme temperatures (hot and cold) and acid.

They aren't even alive, the cold can't kill them or degrade them.

Oi lads what if I sleep naked? They don't mess with your dick right?

>implying even my own blood can survive my immune system

This thing is like if a nuclear bomb fucked a flamethrower while a chainsaw jacked off in the corner and spawned the ultimate disease/parasite/virus annihilating machine ever known to man

If you ever want the cure for aids, find me a hot black chick and take all my condoms

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2768117/Sushi-lover-s-entire-body-left-riddled-tapeworm-parasites-eating-contaminated-sashimi.html

It's why washing your hands is important user.
WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS.

So that's how tumblristas are born.

The more you know.

Who looks like I'm never eating sushi again

I got these while working overseas. Drank 10 shots of vodka and shit them all out.

what is this

Iktf
I wish I could burn all my shitty skin off. Hair and dead skin and bodily fluids disgust me. Why can't I have a metal casing instead

If you have them your ass is itchy at night.

I'll be fine

>Pinworms infections are highly contagious. You become infected with pinworms by unintentionally ingesting (or inhaling) pinworm eggs
>or inhaling

They're fucking airborne?

I'm worried I have these, but I don't really go anywhere and don't eat meat, am I OK?

There's a decent chance, user. A lot of the time you can be asymptomatic. If you're paranoid, look at your poop. Dead adult worms look like spaghetti, and tapeworm segments look like rice.

You really only have to worry about farmed fish that consume slaughterhouse waste (bovine).

It wouldn't happen otherwise.

I've never even heard of it before.

This is exactly why I shit on a piece of cardboard and break it up with an old fork before I flush.

Yeah I sleep naked
Someone answer this
That is so gross why do you want to see your spunk

>tfw have had dreams where i feel a pleasurable sensation around anus as if someone were eating me out.

fug i have worms dont i?

Sure so long as you

This

I can survive a hangover

Those bastards cant
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2mvmHwCxw5A

Dust mites wouldn't stand a chance against my integrated laser weapons

>Would they not just go on the mat?
I'm sure they could but all you'd have to do is get some rubbing alcohol and wipe it down every now and then to kill them all. A mattress, on the other hand, is virtually impossible to sterilize without specialized equipment.

>How? Where do they fucking come from?
There's microscopic shit living literally everywhere, m8. They exist naturally in the environment. You may as well ask where ants or flies come from.

this
t. Lab Tech

absolutely epic

Maintenance against sand, dirt, salted water, whatever, would be a nightmare. Human body is revolting but extremely efficient

>this is what the jews are moving our food industry towards

MY LOCAL SEAFOOD PLACE SWITCHED FROM WILD CAUGHT SALMON TO FARMED SHIT

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

fuck this thread made my ass itchy

They slowly nibble your dick off

This thread has ruined my day. I'm already a bit of a hypochondriac, and now - despite no symptoms - I am convinced I have butt worms.

Thanks guys.

See this, world media. This is what we are. Leave us alone

Actually tbf, this is what you are too but normies all act like their pinworms don't stink. Or get eaten

Where do you think we are?

STOP IT I DON'T WANT TO KNOW

do pineworm eggs die in the washing machine?

I've never seen such a thing and I look at my poos a lot because I funny have a gal bladder and I can't control my bile flow

I see, THATS why its so small!

This topic reminds me of the Gut Eater in Eclipse Phase

That comes from eating raw beef

Fuckin white worms messing with an innocent black angel

LOL I am taking wormwood etc now to get any out of system if I have. only cost like $9 form amazon

(You).

MY ASS KEEPS GETTING ITCHIER!

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

But there is cheap medicine for tapworms.

Unlikely. If you had a vagina they have been known to come out of the anus at night, get lost and end up inside of there instead.

Make horseradish ice cube dildo's and fuck yourself in the ass

Pinworm genocide when?

Will eating really spicy food kill them off like bacteria?

wasabi dildos are the answer

Seriously though, do they get inside the vagina?

what in the fuck? I didn't even know these things existed before I opened this thread

GODDAMIT. You pins are always such pains in the asses. Why you guys always gotta leech off of hard working Americans is just beyond me. You have to go back!

Jalapeno enemas :^)

Yeah google it. Women have gotten them inside their urethra, vagina, uterus, tubes and even ovaries.

this is not related to politics

BRAZILIAN QT DETECTED

Garlic will

We are not talking about tapeworms, we are talking about roundworms.

fock off ahmed

Thanks, I'm now going to kill myself

I haven't gone to the doctors in a while, I'm scared now since this thread.

I've become like Howard Hughes. I'm always washing my hands and use plastic utensils now and throw them out.

I can't stand people touching me. All because of the stupid video I saw with worms and other stuff there I just freaks me out and gives me nightmares.

I used to have sex all the time. Now it's going on two years now. I just don't want anyone touching me I just freaks me out. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss

>tfw cucked by a pinworm

Both will be valuable for SHTF.

do it have to be alot of garlic reguraly?
I like food with garlic in it and i eat in on a somewhaat regular basis.

>I'm an entomologist (Well working towards it) and often cross over into studying about parasites.
meh, ascarids are Ecdysozoans anyway so its not a big leap from entomo

>Yeah google it.

Ahah not this time user!

Just apply some numbing anal cream to your dildo and that should kill them.

>Assyria will rise again
You have to go back.

>Now That's What I Call A Shitpst.mp3

Good try pinworm

>this thread
>pic related

>1 in 11 people have pinworms
Wasn't persentage of niggers in USA around 10-12%?

Just pretend they are giant sperm

You dog fucking whores love that beastiality shit

will be a pleasure to leave this shithole after based Assad have killed ISIS and the K*rdshits

Russia once again thinking outside the box... *rolls eyes*

Cred Forums is the best place on the internet

>be asleep
>worm crawls out of your ass
>gets lost
>crawls into your penis
>deep down
>gets comfy
>your dick itches from the inside, it drives you crazy
>you have to mastrubate out the little fucker

DO IT

One of my ball tubes is swollen

I think theres a family of parasites living inside it

I sometimes fap 4 times in a row and cum so hard I hit the cieling trying to blast them out

Lefty still tingles

1/11 = 0.0909 x 100 = 9.09

It would be 9.09% or simply 9.1%

>worms infect your sperm
>you nut inside wife
>she gives birth to monstrous worm creature

You might have cancer dude, get cheked out by a doctor.

That was fake though.