Man jumps barricade during Fox News broadcast, shouts ‘Bill Clinton is a rapist!’

twitter.com/true_pundit/status/782341883758579712

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zebaFFsQY
gawker.com/294673/tucker-carlson-beats-up-gay-men-with-his-friends
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the madman did it.

5k buys this fine gentleman a lot of water filters

He'll be drinking only the finest filtered waters and tangy tangerines from now on

>strut your mutt

what did they mean by this?

Hope he doesn't go near any barbells any time soon.

Which one of you did this?

me

Link?

Link to twitter is above
Link to video: youtube.com/watch?v=A5zebaFFsQY

/thread

Alex Jones is going to pay this guy $5000 for that stunt

Poor Bill Clinton Shirt Guy. His family and friends could have done something to help if only they'd picked up on his undiagnosed depression.

Love the Fox dudes reaction. You could totally tell he approved. The other two cucks not so much.

HES OUR GUY!!

>I live in NYC. Could probably stand in front of the MSM studios since they always show people crowding around the windows trying to get on TV. Or just stroll past Trump Towers next time they do a live reporting there.

>Should I?

>Wear the shirt underneath and when you are ready and you know they are filming rip the top off and yell in the megaphone!

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

btw he was getting dragged by security so he tried to jump over it to keep going.

First Pepe man now this? What a time to be alive!

Not gonna undo Hillary's chances of being elected...the system is rigged

Tucker Carlson is a fucking boss. He told a story about beating up a gay dude who came on to him in a public bathroom on CNN once and they all lost their shit. He got his friends and ganged up on the faggot and kicked its teeth in and everyone hearing the story was like why the fuck are you saying this shit on air

>91151879
Butthurt CTR losing shekels
No (you)s for u

Gonna need a link for that. Is he wearing the bow tie?

>want $5000
>live nowhere near cities where TV is recorded
What do I do besides hoping I can sneak a megaphone into a live WWE taping

gawker.com/294673/tucker-carlson-beats-up-gay-men-with-his-friends
and bow tie is highly likely

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIT
That's great

>Tucker's laugh
AHAHAHAHA
SO INFECTIOUS

The guy that yelled "pepe" at Hillary's rally and this guy. KEK will bless these men

>he even has the shirt
absolute madman