Is it ever justified to hit a woman? under what circumstances it is?

is it ever justified to hit a woman? under what circumstances it is?

here's what happened today - i was eating breakfast and i asked my girlfriend (she was standing over the dirty dishes cleaning them and was closer to it) if she could fetch me my Paddington Bear cup so i'd pour some milk into it

she responded with ''go take it yourself, i'm doing the dishes'' to which i said ''please, could you do it anyway, i'm reading something'' so she took the cup and purposely dropped it onto the floor

now that was the cup my grandfather bought for me almost 20 years ago while he was still alive and it's was a nice memory. so i stood up and struck her. fist into the chin. she dropped like fly. i've put on my clothes and left the flat without checking on her. got back a few hours ago (14 hours later). we haven't spoken since and she's asleep now.

was i wrong to hit her? should i apologize tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjQnha99sTY
youtube.com/watch?v=ss4X-h9RAZ4
rightxd.org/chat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is only justified to hit anyone--anyone--if they either hit you first, or if you believe they are going to cause you or others imminent harm.

Apologize.

Good job writing a confession online for the police retard.

No, this was not justified. Hitting her won't bring your cup back, you have a right to be upset (and she was in the wrong for breaking your cup). Hitting someone really only makes sense if it's to stop them from harming yourself or someone else. Doing it after the fact is just a case of "two wrongs don't make a right".

That was childish of both of you, OP. That being said, as the man it is your responsibility to benevolently provide stability and direction for her to follow. The burden is on you to be better than her. You should apologize to her and then accept her apology in whatever way she chooses to reciprocate.

she won't read it anyway and she didn't call the police

Haha you hit her over a Paddington bear cup? Do you even have pubic hair yet? Was this lady your mum?

You should've just kicked her out man. I realize this cup was pretty important to you, but she could send you to jail for what you've done and ruin your life. No cup is worth that.

Not unless she's trying to kill you.

But the behavior in the webm isn't acceptable either. Just swat her hand away when she tries to hit you.

Separate now before your autistic asses cause more trouble.

Fucking box head.

I mean personally I'd just slap her, she doesn't need to be slugged lmao

You are meant to dominate, don't let yourself get hit and don't hit either, disable them a little but don't be massive faggot.

i saw red and i decked her. i spent almost entire day on my grandfathers grave, it was the last thing i ever had to remind me of him.

>is it ever justified to hit a woman?

Yes.

>under what circumstances it is?

Punching a woman because she dropped a cup on the floor shows a lack of impulse control on your part.

She probably knows she fucked up.
If she doesn't talk to you about it, you're in the clear.

Whenever I got rough with my gf (only raising my voice, haven't hit her) then she's the one apologising afterwards. Don't let her think for a second that you regret what you did, you'll get utterly fucked.

The question shouldn't be if it is ever justified to hit a woman, but why can't it be?

Razumljivo je user, al jebemu samo je osamari nisi u mma

two wrongs don't make a right

violence is seldom a proper answer to anything. You should apologize (first), and she should too. But don't expect it back. A bitch is a bitch; you got what was coming.

People are mostly static in their thoughts, words, and actions. She, like most others, will rationalize their actions because most people believe they are the hero of their own story.

So the real question is "are you willing to compromise to continue this relationship?".

As the old meme goes; "this is why we can't have nice things".

People probably get killed for less in croatia.
So you probably did the right thing.

In the first world though, anyone would have reacted the same way - in their minds. The courts over here will destroy you.

>I resort to violence when I don't get my way

You are a pathetic neanderthal who deserves to be alone, or better yet, locked up.

>canada

Tbis country is not rly the way youre imagining it
Its a mostly western place with opinions like cuckmeister above prevalent

Oucheeeeees!

Nope. You screwed up op.

She will never trust you again. If she does then you can never trust yourself again (because you will do it again to her.)

Call it quits and go find somebody else. You have fucked up big time user.

Never hit a women unless she is going to kill you. Never ever.

Dude she's gonna fuck so many guys on the side now have fun being a legitimate cuck

>fetch me my Paddington Bear cup so i'd pour some milk into it

Would your grandfather be proud that his grandson hit his girlfriend over a cup he have him? Even if he wouldn't care, would he be happy that you jeopardized your entire life over it? I would imagine he'd be pretty disappointed right now.

She was a cunt and deserved it

Show that piece of filth who's boss. You're Muslim right?

You did what needs to be done to a woman for trying shit like that. Unless she didn't know what the cup was worth to you, then you'll look 12.

It is always justified to hit a woman. Remember equal rights means equal fights. If a man broke your cup and gave you an attitude would you hit him? You were just being a REAL feminist.

You can use force to put a woman in her place. Doing it out of anger is always going to be bad, though. And disproportionate. I suppose it's in your toilet genes to lash out.

this is why i drink my milk straight from the bottle

>Unless she didn't know what the cup was worth to you
she knew, i told her hundreds of times how much i love that cup

youtube.com/watch?v=UjQnha99sTY

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

Nah, you were a little too rough (better a slap than a punch), but it's good for a woman to be put in her place sometimes. If you don't, she gets uppity and unsatisfied that you're not a "real man" and will go looking for someone else to fill that role.

Women desire to be ruled.

OP lives in Croatia. Even if what he did was illegal, the cops will probably just laugh it off unless OP goes full wife beater and starts breaking her legs.

>Don't let her think for a second that you regret what you did, you'll get utterly fucked.

Eesti gets it. You've shown your dominance. She probably won't bring it up, and if she does, just calmly explain that she kinda deserved it for breaking one of the only things you have left of your grandfather. Don't even admit you were wrong, or she'll think she'll have power over you.

Yes. I'd rather throw a woman around than hit her though. Women want to be equal, they get treated equally.

Haha, my Dad showed me how to take care of woman abuser... No cop required. Have fun foaming at the mouth while you die

this. she will never trust you again. she sounds like a cunt though so whatever.

Hahahaha top bantz oz.

If she knew what the cup meant to you then you were definitely justified.

she sounds like a bitch. don't settle for shitty people. leave her ass.

lol he lives in croatia you cuck

Women are pathetically weak compared to the average man and you can easily overpower them if they ever throw a tantrum. A man shouldn't shirk from doing so with a woman who lost control of herself like the one in the webm, but you should be mindful of your superior strength as well as her lack of self-control. Nine times out of ten you can easily hold her down without punching her to a bloody pulp.

Having no self-control and throwing a tantrum yourself is not very manly of you and generally initiating violence is not acceptable, whether it is against women or not.

>fetch me my Paddington Bear cup so i'd pour some milk into it

Babbys first domestic assault.

You need to make sure you don't appologize and see how she reacts. If she tries to be sweeter and more submissive then you did good brother. If she acts like a beaten dog then leave her like the bitch she is

Have fun faggotroids. Better not let a real white person get ahold of your activities. Abusers of any kind (child and women included) are protected by chivalry from all around. While you sick fucks talk about women, I was raised with many women in my family and will HAPPILY DIE taking care of abuser SUBHUMAN SCUM.

>not piledriving her into a reverse choke

Cuck tbqh.

The MEN of the supposed greatest generation would smack the shit out of a woman for acting out. Women are not men. Women are not equal to men. Women are petulant children in adult bodies who will act out because they're emotionally driven subhumans.

You were absolutely right to hit the bitch, but the sissy-fuck beta manginas here and elsewhere will tell you you were wrong.

Bitch had NO right to destroy something of yours no matter what.

This.
She was a cunt but you do not physically harm anyone if you or others are in danger.
That would be a crime, and crime is for niggers.

Agreed.

You're alright op.

Could you post a picture of said cup (if you can find it online) so we can better assess the situation here?

Grow the fuck up nigger. Get your own goddamn milk in your fucking teddy bear cup. Dude in vid was justified (though he took it further than he needed to), but a sucker punch over unspilled milk? You're a fucking faggot.

The moment you demand equality between genders you get the full package

Secondly if you act like a man you get treated as such aka physical violence

And number three are those extreme mindfucks stupid bitches give you

Posting on a right wing nazi hate site is a crime for you. You just confirmed you're a nigger. Kill you'reself.

>she looked deep into his eyes with a blank stare, holding the cup with just 2 fingers
>when she let go of the cup, his heart skipped a beat and time froze

That guy has the patience of a saint

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY HIT YOURSELF NEXT TIME INSTEAD YOU CROATIAN NIGGER

"Smacking" is not the same as hitting as described by OP though.

Women are like children physically (and in many ways mentally), you neither need to or should actually hurt them most of the time.

Should've just destroyed the table and screamed at her to run before you lose control

There's a huge difference between abuse and disciplining. Abuse is out of the blue, for no apparent reason other than the sadism of the abuser.

It doesn't feel good - and it shouldn't - to hit a child or a woman, but if it's necessary, then it simply needs to be done or it might end much worse when they make a mistake again. Same goes for men - corporal punishment is extremely effective in preventing repeat offenses. Which should be the goal of punishment in the first place.

Isn't Croatia town rapist tier?

You overreacted. If the cup was that important to you then you should have gotten it yourself, as she suggested.

The fact that she didn't call the police on you and that she still lives with you is almost unheard of these days. You should not only apologize, but feel genuinely sorry for being so stupid to jeopardize a relationship with a girl that doesn't sound like a complete cunt over a cup.

Women demand equality, well there it is.

top kek

but dude get a fucking grip leke everyone else said its nigger behavior unless you are in serious danger

>tfw a friend of a friend of mine supposedly hits his qt gf

Yea I would be pissed too, it's a cute little cup that reminds you of your granps. You should feel bad about hitting her but it's understandable and just never do it again unless she cheats or something.

>muh equal rights
>YOU CAN'T HIT A WOMAN

One thing I will give to black woman , at least all the ones I've encountered, is if you act like a man expect to get hit like a man.

of course not. i'd kill myself before doing that. then again i'm not a faggot or a pimp; both justifiable.

you're a pussy OP paddington bear would have cold clocked her with his bear hands and then ate her corpse, you dishonor him with your numale feelings shit

No one makes me laugh like Bill Burr. Overall great guy. Too bad he has some Luis CK tendencies when it comes to race

Nope. There is a story of a guy sticking his finger in a black girls asshole (the female basketball player coach) and the judge ruled it out as a handshake.

>*TIPS FEDORA, SCRATCHES NECKBEARD AND UNSHEATHES KATANA*

le females will be honored that you defended them, dear gentlesir!!!!

It's never ok, no matter what stable of cunts you can find on Cred Forums to tell you otherwise.

Be a real man, rage out, and break some shit, don't hit a bitch.

>Croatia
>Domestic disturbance calls
Don't make me laugh Canada, in most Slav countries hitting your woman is still par for the course.

fucking niggers

i was scrolling through the thread and kept seeing paddington bear cup pop up and i thought it was a fuckin choice bant until i read this first again

you literally clocked your girl in the jaw over a paddington bear cup

holy fuck is that a lol

you are an abusive loser btw just break up with her because she is 100% going to hook up with another guy and get deepdicked behind your back as revenge even if she stays

probably invite the other guy over to your place for a fuck when you aren't there and clean up his money shot off her face with your toothbrush when he's done

a paddington bear cup...

what a fuckin emotionally regressive loser lol

>reddit

Fairs fair man

It's never okay for a woman to disrespect a Man. You were right to put her in place. Only beta cucks would allow their woman to get away with this.

when you suffer the humiliation of living in a third world country naturally you have to beat on a woman far weaker than you just to feel some kind of authority over your peasant life

Perfectly justifed if she knew the sentimental value of the item. If she didn't then it was a bit of a dick move, but even still it was valuable to discipline her. Women need very tight regulation or they turn into treacherous whores.

Yes

>under what circumstances it is?

Pic related

>i allow weaker, inferior beings to trample all over me

Isn't new zealand a third world country?

Here's the deal, OP.

You overreacted. That being said, don't mention ANYTHING.

There are a lot of faggots here saying you're going to be cucked. Not going to happen. If anything, you're reaction will STOP you from getting cucked, but she might break up with you.

Just don't mention it. If she mentions it, you can apologize, but don't beg. Just tell her you're sorry and wish you could take it back, but that it was an important cup to you.

The thing about women is when they want an apology they don't really give a shit about the actual apology, they just want to break you in. It's very likely that after you 'apologize' (if you do) she will continue to guilt trip you. That is when you need to step up to the plate and tell her that you're sorry, but you don't have time to listen to her harp on and on about it. You overreacted, but she was a bitch and if you could redo it, you would have just slapped her.

Godspeed.

This was completely justified, but not socially acceptable. She was hurting you intentionally. Therefore, she broke the implicit non-aggression agreement that you had. You are then justified in responding with the aggression that you feel is appropriate regardless of the aggression style or intensity that she displayed toward you, until such a time that the implicit agreement is reestablished.

Society doesn't recognize this because it demonizes all forms of male aggression (violence) while ignoring female aggression styles (relational aggression, passive aggressiveness).

So you're legally wrong but ethically in the clear. Practically, if you apologize she will think you are weak and will leave you. Don't back down and she'll learn her place. She'd have left you already if she was that upset by it. Truth is, she wanted that reaction.

i want to go to there

don't worry bout it OP sometimes shielas want to be hit, they're like misbehaving kids, your missus was asking for it. im close with my pops and if my shiela broke anything he had given to me on purpose id put her through a wall

you shouldn't have left. you should have waited until she composed herself, and exchange apologies. what you did was beta as fuck. your relationship might be done for now.

Agree with this.

Unfortunately the whole situation is retarded due to it being over a fucking paddington bear cup. But in these modern times, women need to start realising that there can be physical consequences if you act like a cunt.

>defending emotional thinking and lack of discipline

soft cunt shit, mate. think with test and reason not estrogen and emotion.

move like a man. not a boy with something to prove all the time.

>all these replies to a troll thread

Cred Forums is actually ded. F.

By hitting her closed fisted you put her on a man's level. She is not on your level. A slap is all that is necessary, to put her in check. As a man you should be able to control your emotions. Black out rage over a women's shit test, doesn't put her in check, it let's her know she has full control of your emotions.

youtube.com/watch?v=ss4X-h9RAZ4

You slugged her over an old cup?

>i won't attack a woman no matter what
Enjoy getting your eyes poked out, your throat crushed and your testicles permanently damaged. Dumb fucking numales.

you did the right thing, bro

Non aggression principle

>all the whiteknights in this thread

Only if she apologizes for breaking that which was precious to you. Otherwise the cunt deserved it

She wrecked your paddington bear cup she deserved it I would have stabbed her. God we need robot sex slaves now

She deserved it either way.

You cannot intentionally hurt someone else with no consequence.

Forget our faggot ethics. We are animals. Don't fuck with people and expect no response.

> talk to her, don't use physical violence
Women do not communicate this way. Due to evolution, women are either subservient--in which case this would never have happened--or are brain washed by culture--in which case they are simply brainwashed and cannot be convinced otherwise.

To teach non-subservient women, you must appeal to animal characteristics.

In fact, by teaching her something, you did her and the world a good deed. She should thank you.

I don't really see the point of differentiating. Smacking a woman when she misbehaves, and hitting the fuck out of her when she lets her emotions ruin something of yours, like a special mug or an xbox.

If the bitch is frail, maybe she should have thought about that beforehand.

You hit them if they hit you first or trying to do significant harm to your family, your posessions or pets.

My last girlfriend were beating my dog when I wasn't in the room - I noticed it one evening and immediately punched the cunt in her face. We're not together anymore.

Honestly I've found that wrapping them up and forcing them to the ground is a lot more effective at getting them to calm down. It just shows that with an iota less care you could seriously fuck her up and it's ridiculously embarrassing to boot

Good job Hrvoje, I wouldve done the same

Wow, break up with her. I've never had this specific situation because I made it REALLY clear that wrecking my shit is never acceptable.

I don't touch a woman unless they blindside strike me, and even then it's kind of instinct based. When I'm prepared, I just bearhug them and take them down because women are stupidly delicate and can get seriously hurt from really light strikes.

That's just me, though. I wouldn't apologize unless she seems sorry for starting it. As I said at the beginning, you should probably just break up with her because she's a shit woman.

t. Married guy who has to deal with infantile woman shit from time to time.

Jebo joj mater bezobraznu.

>be Maori
>accuse others of not being white

You are the abbos of New zealand. Kys.

after one hit id give a verbal warning and tell her im serious. 2 is she gets backhand and if she tries to escalate 1 good hook would be enough to make her leave me alone. my friend had to tell some cunt off one time after she slapped him bretty hard "as a joke"

also. for the love of god dump that cunt but apologize for hitting her. tell her that the cup was special and that she should always think before doing mean and spiteful things.

just leave a bitch before you hit her. the relationship sounds toxic as fuck. It actually never is cool to hit a girl, acting violent through emotional impulse is also a sign that you're a child

Legally no. If she presses charges you fucked up.

However I congratulate you on treating a bitch as a bitch. Also, dump the whore, she obviously has no respect for you.

Padding Bear cup haha my sides.

You tell us how it goes. You already did it, so stand behind it and don't apologize. Either she will be respectful from now on or she will hang out over you forever.

Yeah I'd say she deserved it. Nobody does shit like that when they realize getting punched in the face is a real consequence. It's what is wrong with some women. They should have learned as children like most men do.

Or if they damage your property intentionally. You may use deadly force to protect your property.

>disproportionate response and emotional attachment to a child's toy cup

Jesus Christ your autism is off the charts

Sometimes a woman needs to get hit. Sometimes it is absolutely the only way

You did right OP. She beginning to turn into feminazi cunt.

The only reason hitting women is now justified is because many of them are no longer women. The only reason women ever get hit is because they aren't behaving like women.

Yeah she wanted to upset him. It was self defense against ongoing evil manipulation that has made men in the west weak.

I wouldn't personally punch her in the face, but there is no denying she deserved it. Personally I think it's best to only lightly beat them during times when there is no conflict. Especially before and during sex. This is much healthier and there are better ways to command respect throughout a relationship. The root of the problem is that she did not respect him. Either she has to start or she has to be replaced.

So many beta cuck virgins telling the OP to apologise.

Don't do it OP

Yes, when they hit you.

The reason you lost that cup is your own damn fault, she was doing her job as housewife while you picked boggers and read manga, guess which activity is more sensible to interrupt especially if it wasn't her request.

As long as you're happy, cuckboi.

Maybe you should learn the difference between abuse and discipline.

Wow what a bitch

>Paddington Bear cup

Beta white knight detected.

Would gladly snap your neck if you attacked me little bitch.

Tip: the woman will be sucking on my Dick after that act.

>Croatia
>Muslim
Jeez...

Tell her what the cup meant to you and try and glue it back together or something

Leaving you would be pretty justified desu, you didn't have to punch her, a slap would have worked just as well

I can see how that went.
>never ever slap me like that again.
>"i-it was just a p-prank bro"

I've had a similar situation. I was at my gfs flat last year (now broken up because she was insisting on getting a dog and I don't want one, but that's another story). Her flatmate was a real useless bitch, she couldn't handle anything in her life from her emotions to her work attitude to her finances.

One day I told her to get her shit together and she raised her hand to slap me. I told her that if she slaps me that I'll punch her really hard in the arm. She slapped me and i punched her in that "corking" way with your knuckles not even that hard. She dropped to the floor and started laughing then said she was "just joking" and was really friendly to me for the rest of the week.

What the fuck.

RIP

Also that cup is brand new, never used. Not 20 years old.

Lol hitting women is ok, but not because she broke your favorite mug you giant faggot.

No of she cheats, you dump her. Why would you even try to beat the hoe out of her. If her father couldn't or wouldn't, neither can you.

it's a picture off the internet

Nah that was actually too quick of an escalation, break some of her shit instead.

>corporal punishment is effective
>niggers get beat by their mothers at young ages for stealing
>they grow up and steal anyway.

Okay Eesti.

>so she took the cup and purposely dropped it onto the floor
You did the right thing. To be honest, you should break up with her and find someone better.

>Don't let her think for a second that you regret what you did, you'll get utterly fucked.
This

You have googles in Croatia??!

Bitches love it. They don't actually want to get the shit beat out of them, but they need a man to be a fucking man and it's just scarce now. Some are even resorting to niggers and then getting the shit beat out of them instead. That's how much they need it. Just like we need them to be feminine and not act so damn masculine. They can only be feminine if they can trust us to be masculine.

>Let your bitch walk all over your cucked ass. Doormat

If a cunt is brave enough to punch you, she better be ready to get punched back

Dis she leave the broken cup or did she clean it?

Yeah you're fucked m8.
Don't know how to spin this positively.

everything was cleaned when i came home, no sign of any mess

The betas sure are out in force today
OP you did the right thing.

She violated the NAP

Sounds like she earned it

You're good op. Expect her to cut your dick off in your sleep.

Nah she was traded basketball player.

he hits like a bitch. one blow should be enough. what a loser. it's stupid to hit women unless it's a life or death situation

>if she could fetch me my Paddington Bear cup so i'd pour some milk into it

Troll post detected. Stopped reading here.

so then googles actually owe whites reparations for all of the property they've killed?

What a weird time to be alive.

People can be very sentimental on the things their dads or grandads left them in Croatia though, this wouldn't surprise me.

burger can't understand that, probably doesn't even know his own father

She was purposely a complete cunt to you for no reason. This is cause to leave her before she ruins your life. It is not cause to literally hit her so hard she drops.

self defense doesn't give a shit about the sex, its self defense

It's a Paddington bear cup. Bitch should have recognized.

In America self defence does care, I remember a police officer in the US got in serious shit for beating up a woman that snuck up behind him and tried to slit his throat

never. mgtow are a bunch of small dicked faggots.

Wow thats really gay. Over a cup with a cartoon bear? Would your grandfather really approve of you hitting your gf over a cup he probably spent no more than 5 bucks on?

Jesus slavs are just white niggers. Like yeah I get the sentimental value behind it but that's ridiculous. You'really lucky Slavic girls are too dumb to call the police or you'd be in jail

yes it is ok, equality is what they want equality is what they get.
you hit me i hit you. simple as that.

You're a faggot for developing sentiment for a fucking mug AND still using it on a daily basis. She was telling you to man up.

If abuse gets physical its time to stop. simple as that.

>please, could you do it anyway, i'm reading something

I think this is a false flag story written to make Cred Forums users look like retards.

/r/pussypassdenied ftw

^(Under appreciated post)

If she is assaulting you physically, you have every right to defend yourself.

this and nothing more

HECK OFF LEAFPOSTER

village rapist you mean

op's video was kinda dissapointing, that guy was kinda a pussy for not being able to drop her in one hit. she deserved it but he was still weak

totally deserved it
but the cops and the judges won't think the same

Would your gramps be happy that you punched someone because they broke a silly cup he gaves you years ago?

Is this an action he would condone in his memory?

Apologize to your gramps for bringing shame upon his memory.

Its a cup with a limey bear on it you fucking baby. I understand the sentimental value behind things over a deceased loved one for sure but to punch your gf over it?
Surely not even your Slavshit grandfather would approve from beyond the grave.

If you do, you probably want to have witnesses and video of the lead up to it.

Can't you just hear those cops, btfo a guy for defending himself while making sure the fragile flower back there is doing okay.

Oh boy! This thread again.

I'd like to hit OP upside the head with his own stupidity.

Newfags! If you don't reply this shit goes away!

rightxd.org/chat

Mate you went to easy on her! if it was my paddy bear cup that my dead grand papy gave me i would have have gathered the broken pieces thrown them in the shower, turned the shower on to maximum heat then grabbed her by the hair and then thrown her in the shower.

it is always suitable and justifiable to hit a woman whenever she steps out of the line. however, like sean connery said, an open hand slap is better than a fist. i guess it's because slaps don't bruise and slaps shocks, where fists bruise bad, sometimes take out teeth and they send the punched unconscious for a good 5 seconds.

A smart, rational woman who wasn't sheltered growing up will realize that she was in the wrong and provoked you. Sure, you did something wrong as well, but she escalated the situation.

It all depends if she really loves and cares about you.

Znas Mate, ako je doslo do toga da se bijete medjusobno, mozda bolje da batalis tu pricu skroz. Ako vec ne mozes se obuzdas da je udaris, lupi samar jbte. Ovako kad je zabodes pesnicom ima murija da te pegla mokrim novinama u stanici kad te ova tvoja jednom prijavi.

Fucking Sweden lol
Bull prepin' champion of the world 10 years in a row.

yes.

>was i wrong to hit her?
yes.

You basically acted like a nigger.

The only cuck here is you. Letting yourself get assaulted by a crazy bitch lmao.

you went a bit too far, punching her in the jaw like she's a grown man, but to be honest I don't know what I would've done if someone disrespected my family like that

maybe you should rethink if that's really the person you want to spend your time with.

thank kek that video had a happy ending

Haha you sound like a fag

If she was upset enough with you to throw the cup on the floor then you're probably a piece of shit anyways. You hit a woman over a cup, kill yourself.

I can't really fault you mate. I'd be pissed as fuck if someone intentionally broke one of my prized possessions. That cunt can go fuck herself.

OP did the right thing, maybe a little too hard but I get it. No real damage done. I'm having a good laugh at all the cucks in here freaking out saying you acted like a nigger when she was clearly hostile from the start. Understand these kids grew up thinking somebody getting mad meant they lost. I'm guessing you guys aren't in the best place right now? Speaking before the cup incident I mean.