Explain To Me How This Is Not American Clay

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Trist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because America has a bigger nicer dick and Mexico's looks uncut

Because that is Sonora hurricane shield.

They didn't include it in the offer at the end of the war?

3rd post best post.

Have the Jews gotten you to cut up healthy dicks as well leaf?

No, the Christian Anglos in Canada did but the communist, Cuck, atheists in QUEERBECK never did.
It was never super high, hit a peak of about 50% in Ontario because of dirty disgusting European immigrants who couldn't assimilate into the superior Christian Anglo culture and brought atheism, communism, and faggotism to Canada. My family came from Hungary and didn't circumcise me because they hate true Anglo sports like hockey which they say it's too violent so I told them to fuck off to Europe and watch faggot football and football whic we fucking invented but all you dumb euro cunts say Americans invented it.
AMERICA DIDNT INVENT IT THEIR FUCKING GERMANS THEY INVENTED BEING FAILURES WE INVENTED FOOTBALL!!!!

Baja here, pls annex

I actually found out recently Baja is really Baha and that a Fajita is a Faheeta makes no sense you're language is literally the worst in existence.

Yea, but we could have two dicks

Youd have to move.

He can stay.

lol what a fag

I've always wondered what goes on in that little strip of land. I don't even know what it's called.

>Trist's negotiation was controversial among expansionist Democrats since he had ignored Polk's instructions and settled on a smaller cession of Mexican territory than many expansionists wanted and felt he could have obtained. A part of this instruction was to specifically include Baja California. However, as part of the negotiations, Trist drew the line directly West from Yuma to Tijuana/San Diego instead of from Yuma south to the Gulf of California, which left all of Baja California, though almost separate from, a part of Mexico. Polk was furious. Travel time for renegotiation was a month each way. Polk had no treaty during his Presidency at the time. He reluctantly approved. Trist later commented on the treaty:

>"My feeling of shame as an American was far stronger than the Mexicans' could be".

>Upon return to Washington, however, Trist was immediately fired for his insubordination, and his expenses since the time of the recall order were not paid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Trist

It was originally supposed to be but the guy who was supposed to negotiate for it was trash.

The guy sent to negotiate was drunk. That's literally what happened.

Lol mutilating your dick is for kikes and desert niggers, stop fooling yourself faggot

It should be. Arizona needs coastline.

Explain To Me How This Is Not Mexican Clay [yet]

Nah mate you're a stupid atheist, communist, faggot

You have to go back

Let him be, Rasmus. He's clearly deranged.

It's the Baja Blast Peninsula. Any Mountain Dew you drink it the Northern Hemisphere is made there.

That's not Mountain Dew...

Comfy, uneventful place.
t. mexinigger living there.

Sea food and somehow a safe place.
Shitload of hurricanes and hurricane damage though.

If you want to be a good goy so bad then get a circumcision

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

>found out recently that Fajita is pronounced Faheeta

So you've been saying "fudgita" this whole time?

It's forbidden in the bible for converts, it says if you became a Christian when you were circumcised don't become uncircumcised and if you were uncircumcised don't become circumcised. I'll get my sons circumcised though on the 8th day as commanded by God

I've been saying Fa Jit a but we don't have Mexican food here I don't even know what it looks like

They are slowly taking it back

Just like the germans

I heard that, when the first Taco Bell opened, Americans had no idea how to pronounce "taco" so they were all saying it like "tay-co".

We would have to nuke Tijuana. Other than that, yes, quite a score!

We don't got Taco Bell here either but I know how to say taco because I'm not retarded

you are a total fucking fajit

The obvious reason is because there were big cities on the Mexican side of the Sea of Cortez (facing the peninsula), therefore Baja would always be on the sphere of influence of Mexico.

please make it stop

sorry mate if I could vote Trump i would
>implying

The Diphallic States of America.

Tanned germans

Only Anglos, Negros, Jews, and Muzzies fancy dick mutilation. Christ clearly stated that there is no need to circumcise your benis, but rather to circumcise your heart to keep it clean of filth.

Yea i do feel kinda bad for germans, the ones I know are bro-tier

Jesus was circumcised and he never said don't circumcise in fact it's the opposite.

Genesis 21:4
And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.

Genesis 17:12
He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring

And for those who say this is the Old Testament we don't have to do this.

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Desert and Mexicans.

Indians aren't Mexican famalam.

are you saying you have more Indians than Hispanics?

>you're

what are you talking about retard?

Isaac is not Jesus. Christ specifically fulfilled the old law which is why we gentiles can be saved. Here's a hint, there is a reason that almost no one in Europe has circumcized their children who wasn't Jewish. It is a Jewish law just like avoiding shellfish and pork. Purely a material safety precaution in a desert wear people had no place to bathe. Enjoy your lack of girth leaf

There's a cannibal island around that place.

If Baja was part of the US it would only exacerbate the influx of illegals. A person who is in shape could probably kayak across the Sea of Cortes.

I'm talking about the notion that Mexicans are taking the land back is stupid because Mexicans didn't have it in the first place, it was all Indians, Spaniards, and other European immigrants, not Mexicans.

Sounds like fun.

It's not a Jewish law we have to follow it, Jesus said he didnt ant to abolish the old laws and in fact lived according to them. The reason Europeans don't is because they don't want to follow the bible.
For example headscarves in church is mandatory, but in the 1960's the Catholic Church randomly said NAHHHH who cares what the bible says
Also pork and shellfish is forbidden BUT it says as long as it's relieved in thanksgiving its okay which is why you have to say grace before you eat. Europeans don't so it's forbidden for them

really?

It's Tex-Mex taco Dew, which is why it's made in Mexico.

checked fpbp