You think you're not being watched?

You think you're not being watched?
Every post on this site is being saved and cataloged. Every poster has their own typical way of writing and posting, eventually we end up in the same group and category.

I fear for my life. I'd like to surrender myself, i'd like a job serving you rather than be taken out.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/insideplot.htm
youtu.be/0ZyvLHSzGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove your claim Somali scum

All I do is shitpost and pretend to be a leftist to get (You)s

God damn it Sweden get a fucking Backbone.

yes you're in the shitpost category

Literally everything anyone has ever done is catalogued. There's so much ambiguous data it's probably near impossible to get much out of it from the sheer amount of it all, at least as far as specific people go.

Unless you're constantly going to the extreme edge and typing a lot of suspicious keywords you're probably fine.

Who gives a fuck? Come out barrels blazing, user.

good I hope so

rense.com/general96/insideplot.htm

beware the Hillary/NSA.....read the article

There is no fucking way you people descended from Vikings or whatever.

So lately I've noticed something with the captcha. When it'/ street signs, the first one will be weird and won't go through correctly. The next one is always a street sign from my town.

Am I under surveillance?

I'm autistic and all my friends are gone, what the fuck do I have to lose?

>t. cucked swede

No, citizen. Everything is okay in your sector.

Fuck that, pussy. I know were on some government shitposter list, but at least go out posting some rare pepes or something.

You think we haven't known we're being watched since 2006? Top newfag. Why do you think we do what we do here? Fucking swedes are retarded, I swear.

these are my thoughts. If the government is powerful enough to watch over me then theres nothing left to lose

You want a dick measuring contest, ill post a no fap pic from 10 years ago if i can find it.

I'M COUNTING ON IT

Poe's law as applied to retards/newfags vs. paid shills

So tell me how many routers are infected and how many of houses have RATs?
There are embassies bro

Good thing Cred Forums is satire :^)

>sweden
Why am I fucking surprised.

why do you faggots always make threads like this?

its not clever
its not furthering discussion

its just useless bitch whining from emasuclated Europoor snowniggers.

FUCK

OFF

REEE

>someone has to sort through my posts and make sense of them
Sucks to be them.

This is why I beat off to shemales. I'm building a case that I'm in the LGBT and not subject to the same consequences as cishet men.

It's 1984 tactics to control us. They think they can make us afraid of being watched so we censor ourselves. It's an attempt at mind-control.

the countercultures are all steered, infiltrated and controlled as well.
Even when you think you are rebelling, you are just under a different type of programming.

Lol grow some balls faggot

Fuck it. One has to do what one has to do.

I wish I could get a copy of the logs for my data science class

Here's a free (you)

You're welcome

and i care why

shitposting intensifies

This

well isn't that comfy to read.

shit.

Weird.

First read this HERE a few days ago.

Go to Church. Get saved.
The people in Government are as stupid as dogs. I do mean that literally. They have no idea.

this.
Jesus Christ is your lord and savior. He will save you from the Hell fire that is liberalism.

>Europoor snowniggers

This

Oh shit, looks like my co workers I don't have and my friends that don't exist will now know I'm a Trump supporter.

Fuck! Looks like I'm STUMPED.

I don't care. One of the perks of being American is that I can shoot the fuck out of anyone who attacks me. The second amendment gives some serious teeth to the first.

dude, they don't give a fuck unless you start displaying leadership aptitude and start trying to changes thing.

youtu.be/0ZyvLHSzGdY

It doesn't matter.

How on earth would they track me, though? I'm completely anonymous and totally untraceable. Literally a ghost.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

take this (you) then leave

Here you go, lad. Have a (you).

I for one, am willing to live in this hell to save those and that which I love.
I will fight to the end.

You filthy drug addicted COWARDS don't deserve a grain of the sand and dirt that is mine, and one day you won't even be allowed to step on it.

Here is a template of Stone cold steve Austin choke slamming something to illustrate my point.

>I'm completely anonymous and totally untraceable.
>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Good, someone should copy down my exquisite form of shitposting so generation in the future can learn from and put into use after im gone

wtf is this fucking shit?

it's up there with Cred Forums gold account trolling, but it's real.

Jap moot has fucked us.

Lol, not living in the American South. I can say anything I say on here around my bosses and coworkers, except the token nigger, hell my boss is more openly racist than me.

I enjoy the fear of Europoors who have no First Amendment rights.

>rense.com/general96/insideplot.htm
Holy fuck is that shit for real? I'm familiar with Jeff Rense if that's his site but damn. Hillary's people are paranoid as fuck. We're here just shitposting, not even taking any of this seriously but they speak about us as if we're terrorists. KEK

It reminds me of that Tyler the Creator tweet "just look away from the screen."

Oh if Hillary gets elected taking away free online speech will be JOB NUMBER ONE.

This is what I tell my friends who are on the fence about Trump. This is one of the most effective ways to sway undecideds and even tacit Hillary supporting millenials.

Use it as much as possible.