If Clinton is elected, what's the likely hood of America collapsing within the next 4 years or so?

If Clinton is elected, what's the likely hood of America collapsing within the next 4 years or so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecPeSmF_ikc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why contain it?

a collapsed america means a stronger uk

but i hope trump wins...i dont want the uk to get back on its feet by exploiting an ally.

99%

I have already discussed the matter with the senator

>a collapsed america means a stronger uk
How?

I take it he was agreeable?

Trudeau got election and Canada hasn't collapsed yet.

I'd say it will take her about 2-3 years or so to wield enough political capital to destroy the entire country.

He didn't really have a choice

Anarchy Online was a pretty dope game

Bureaucrat was my fav

>a collapsed america means a stronger uk

He has the plague?

oh yes
most certainly, when I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for the ambrosia vaccine he was desperate.

your turn

Hmm, this plague, the rioting is intensifing to the point where we may no longer be able to contain it

If Trump wins, we're fucked...doesn't matter who wins.

it will

when the uk bankrupted after ww2 guess who was there to pick at the empires corpse?

you

the leading super power falling from grace = a huge power vaccum

Why contain it?

America is the only empire left and is the sole superpower in the world. What makes you think there will even BE empires once we fall?

Best case scenario? China picks up where the US left off. Worst case? The US was the only thing holding the world together and it's all downhill from here.

>trump wins
>national chimpout week commences

Realistically, very low. I do think she would lead the U.S. further down the path to collapse, but shit would not hit then fan within four years.

That's just my guess, and it's as good as anybody else's.

America is going to collapse no matter who wins.

If Clinton is elected, she will ensure we can never rebuild it.

idk nigga, shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecPeSmF_ikc

Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up

There is a 0% chance.

She has already lost. She can't win heavily oversampled polls (fuck off leaf, Nate Silver still doesn't fix the polls properly. Trump wins with Republicans AND Independents in all polls.) and is always talking about how we "can't" vote for Trump.

She's getting more and more desperate, your turn

create a hyper power

desperate

Single digits

[BLM intensifies]

Just finished another playthrough of Deus Ex, first time with Revision.
Fuck this is a great game.
>Helios....Don't leave me.
Fuck man Bob Page planned this shit for decades and carried it out with careful execution, and JC just barges in the last moments of his plan and steals his A.I.
I feel kinda bad for him.

who do you think would take its place as a superpower?

Germany

oh wait...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

>what's the likelihood of America collapsing within the next 4 years or so?

This isn't the answer you came here for but the correct one:

Almost zero. Despite all the contrarians, the US still boasts the largest GDP only rivaled by a country that is souring it's relations with the rest of the civilized world. The US still boasts the largest, most advanced military in the world with force projection that no country can match only laughably rivaled by a country whose allies include a pedantic lardass that just developed nuclear long range missiles and thinks that means he can stand toe to toe with nations that have thousands...and a former superpower trying to be relevant again but only incidentally an ally because it has a common enemy. The US has all together the strongest coalition of allied states. The US still leads in technology only rivaled by a country that literally has to steal the US's technology to keep pace. The US is winning the culture war by large margin exporting Californication all over the world. The US also has the IMF and the WTO.

Hillary is the status quo president. You may think this hegemony the US has is corrupt and you're probably right but under Hillary, this corrupt hegemony is staying right on track.

I hate to say it, but that's what we said with Romney four years ago.

%100
By bet is there'll be a coup

her damage won't come to come to a head until about 10 years from now

then whatever Republican president we have by then (probably Trump) will be blamed for the fall of the US

Let the delusions run. I'm savoring it all in November. I can fucking taste the salt already.

>we

Fuck off, CTR.

The actual answer is that the polls almost always oversample Democrats, hence the never-ending memes by liberals that "X REPUBLICAN STOLE THE ELECTION!" when their candidate fails to materialize the support the polls were claiming they'd have

It happened in 1980 when Carter was at 45% in the polls to Reagan's 47% and then Carter only got 41%, it happened in 1992 when Clinton was at 50% in the polls and then he only received 43% of the popular vote, it happened in 2000 and 2004.

The reality is the Democrat is always oversampled. In years in which the Democrat wins they win but by a smaller margin than what the polls were predicting and in years in which they lose the Republican and Democrat are usually close in the polls, with the Republican maybe edging the Democrat out at some point.

The fucking fact, CTR, is that all the enthusiam is on Trump's side. According to CNN's own poll a month ago only 80% of Hillary's likely voters will DEFINITELY vote compared to 93% of Trump's likely voters. That's a huge difference which translates to Hillary having 5-10% less of the vote on election day than what the polls say she'll have.

The candidate no one cares about always loses and that candidate is Hillary. Enjoy your .05 cents you faggot

No, you're retarded

It should collapse within the next six months.

See And fuck off you illiterate imbecile

If Hillary is elected, Blacks will riot since nothing changed. Muslims will be invading our shores killing, bombing, and raping. The rift raft from latin america will swarm in. I say between four months and a year civil war will happen due to a leak that Hillary rigged the election. The economy will collapse and a years time either the UN or China will occupy large sections of the US for humanitarian concerns or the threat of nuclear weapons falling into the wrong hands. Hillary will be the death of america if she wins.

China will try to take the place of the US since that is what China has been preparing for for at least ten years.

>rift raft

>when the uk bankrupted after ww2 guess who was there to pick at the empires corpse?

Fucking kek, the US was a world strength power since WW1, what the fuck are you talking about?