Vice Media found, interviewed a real, non-racist adult with a Pepe the Frog hand tattoo

salon.com/2016/09/30/vice-media-found-interviewed-a-real-non-racist-adult-with-a-pepe-the-frog-hand-tattoo/
archive.fo/6fMsC

>“I’m worried someone without context will see my hand on a bus or something and start fearing me,” he said

Are pepe tattoos the new tear drops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>new worlders

Nah, Pepe is the new Swastika.

(((journalism), hueheueheu

Soon /pol will start hating on pepe because of normies

>a grown-ass man
man i cannot wait for white numales to stop aping how black people talk

we had this thread yesterday.

the shilling. quit it leaf.

Marine fag here
Believe it or not i actually have a pin up pepe(with a woman body) holding an MMG(im a machine gunner) Its on my ass

wear finglerless gloves faggot

>VICE

I don't believe you.

> (with a woman body)

I think heterosexual marines are rarer than Pepe posters in the branch.

Post it

Show us, brother.

>believe it or not

Not.

proof or it didn't happen

Here is a picture I took of the leader of the white supremacist movement.

Its the rarest of rare pepes.

the only reason im not posting it is because the womans body has a tattoo on her arm with my units patch and my initials. If i have a sharpie ill color over it and then twke a pic. Lemme go look senpai.

>photoshop doesn't exist
>I swear I'm telling the truth guys

Lets spread the rumor, that a Pepe-tatoo on the hand is our swastika tie and that hes a ex-nazi.

He should sue Hillary Clinton.

They have a secret handshake.

YOU BETTER DELIVER

>what is putting a black box on it in MSPAINT

Memes are fickle lovers.

Now he knows the pain of meme breakups.

Kek'd and check'd

Marines aren't known for their High Intelligence.

this post will deliver. Do not doubt him.

I need this for my collection

They can't help themselves. White culture and white identity consists solely of stealing parts from other cultures and stitching them together.

You better deliver

>and now we stay here, waiting for a fucking Marine to show us his ass

sometimes I don't know if I should love or hate this place

Kek
Just know that you will never leave

>pepe tattoo
>adult
Nope.

Guy needs a beating bad

>what is living in a barracks
Implying i have a computer.

Also guys im going to go to store ans buy a marker. Bump thread for like 20 min.

Meanwhile ill leave you with something to talk about:

Lately the military has been strict af with checking in weapons and gear, we just got a brand new IFR scope and one didnt get checked in. Base went on lock down and police set up a "dui" check point on rhe road by the base.

Turns out some boot had it stashed in his cammies. Dude has not been seen since

Who gives a shit what the ADL says?

No we took Pepe back from the normies and created a symbol of hate, forever tainting him for normies.
Op Take Pepe Back was a success.

Don't steal from uncle Sam. Simple shit.

>Bump thread for like 20 min
This sounds familiar.

I am out and I will bump so I can see this

This

Bamping for justice

I thought that was the death star in the D from the thumbnail.

>I'm like 5 minutes away! Watch me guys!

I'll be there in 20 minutes dude, gonna knock that faggot card stand to the ground

bump for burger ass

and maybe some benis

Ahhh those sleepless night on Cred Forums and earthcam

One user actually went down besides car stand knocker. He stood with a female cop and waived, and was incessantly checking the thread on his phone

It was nice when they weren't an entire waste.

>IFR scope

?

bump

Bump

The should find someone with a google tattoo and ask them how they feel

>opdidit.webm
The absolute madman.

me too, except its on my dick

>getting a meme tattoo

This feels like if anything it should work the other way, i.e.: wake the media up to the fact that the sad frog meme is ubiquitous across the internet, and that it getting posted a lot here doesn't mean much at all...

>brand yourself with a meme invented by Cred Forums
>regret it later

What a surprise.

I only have one tattoo and it's a small black and white well done rescale of that picture of m00t in a dress on the back of my knee.

Thanks dumb journalists.
Because of your eternal stupidity, we get pepe back from the normies.

30 minutes

>Tattoing memes

Journalists are so pathetic I can barely get mad at most of them anymore. I feel sorry for them a little bit in that they are like bluepilled 13 year old children and you can't really help them.. you just have to wait until they grow up and find out that the world isn't about sitting at Starbucks and trying to look hip and non-offensive

Then I remember most of them are jewish and they're probably just pretending to be bluepilled goys so they can subvert and degrade society more effectively

>government spends like $20,000 training you
>more taxpayer dollars went into arming and educating you than you could ever afford to pay back ever
>decide to just steal shit

Was he a nigger?

Hahahahaha, all that pee pee and poo poo to turn normies off of Pepe and all we had to do was make him the new Swastika.

Serves him right for engaging in degeneracy

Imagine the money we could get by making highly offensive games.

Overwatch but you all play Nazis and KKK members and mail bombers.

KKK guy gets a big burning cross to wave around like a mace and beat the shit out of people with, can drop down burning crosses to block off areas and damage enemies who get to close.

Unabomber-expie can drop down packages that explode after an amount of time they can set. Can lace items like medkits with anthrax turning them into a deadly trap for the unobservant.

Illuminati agent that can use specific secret passageways on the map only accessible by them, no kind of enemy indicator shows up on them so you're not quickly identified.

Some kind of terrorist with an explosive vest that spews radiation instead of exploding.

Hatred was a mediocre game that made way more than it ever would just by being as violent as any 90s game but being angry and loud about it. These people are confused, easily manipulated, stupid, and have disposable income.
If anyone really REALLY wanted to try they could play puppet master easily.

Does the ADL not realize we can turn anything into a "symbol of hate"?

I could turn Mickey Mouse into a Nazi with enough shared photoshoped pics.

I suggest we do this to teach them a lesson.
Create or use a jewish symbol and turn it into what they would call a symbol of hate.

I know a marine with #YOLO on his ass. What's with marines getting ass tattoos?

>Overwatch but you all play Nazis and KKK members and mail bombers.
Thats so retrded, but I liker it. Lets dissect this

>highly controversial game (kkk vs islamic teerorists, school shooting levels etc)
>appeals to loners, edgy teens, actual racist who have nothing in the market for them. (huge video game playing demographic right there)
>FREE publicity. Lefties would jack off to the opportunity to report on this

gives you something to aim for

Weaponized autism is truly a force of chaos

Sounds to me like he has a lawsuit against Hillary?

>I suggest we do this to teach them a lesson.
dubs have spoken

>Pepe is the new Swastika.

10 million+ dead humans killed by armies marching with pepe flags when?

william luther pierce had an FPS game made in the 90s called ethnic cleansing
youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus

THIS JUST IN

people with dumb tattoos come to regret getting dumb tattoos

>but tattoos are cool, user

>40 minutes no ass pepe

Infa Red Scope, maybe?

this, bye

mammaries

This

can someone draw a pin up pepe with a woman body holding an MMG in the meantime?

>Instead of white robes with pointed hoods Klansmen are going to start dressing as Pepe the Frog

>happy merchant at 1:21
Based WLP
>captcha 1488

bump for cannonfodder's tattoo

You better fucking deliver or my bumps will be for naught.

do it with Abe Foxman
Turn Abe into a symbol of anti-google hatred
There are TONS of great pictures of him too
Abe "the Kosher Koon Krusher" Foxman

>
>Weaponized autism is truly a force of chaos
this. Praise Kek.

>tfw all the edgy elementary school kids will go from drawing "ninja stars" to smug ass frogs

>10 million+ dead humans killed by armies marching with pepe flags when?
At that point it will be Kek on those flags, and Chaos will reign.
Sorry to say.

Bada bump

>tfw we can turn anything into a hate symbol

Their criteria for 'hate symbol' is fucking stupid. They're just saying 'because he's had pictures of pepe with a swastika next to him, pepe is universally a hate symbol now'.

Literally anything is a 'hate symbol' with a swastika on it.

the SPLC will literally accuse you of being a hatemonger and write smear articles of you for saying "I think the white race is worth preserving"
these guys are nuts dude, I am surprised it took them as long as it did to categorize pepe

HOLY SHIT

You know, the only reason why he is a symbol of hate is because they found edits of pepe in a nazi uniform.

If we can give Soros a nazi uniform I'm sure he will look handsome on tv.

>I really can't think of anything worse than a skull

>A frogs anus?

>yeah Hans and if we were fighting an army marching under the banner of a frogs anus I would a lot less worried

They know the power of memes. They're just trying to dismantle the entire meme powerstructure from the top down.

Why on your butt, marine-man? Gf wants to know.

Pee pee is a hate symbol????

ADL = Aryan Defense League

Exactly, anyone jewish symbol will do, this should be our revenge for the ADL meddling in our meme magic.
Lessons must be taught.

I like this too.
We could get a site going and start labeling anything the jew ADL uses as a hate symbol against non jewish white males.

>the entire meme powerstructure from the top down.
But don't memes flow from the bottom to the top?

No, it simply was part of Hillary's marketing (yeh marketing) team plan to defame Trump, worse stuff has been made in the past and they didn't even bat an eye. They are genuinely scared shitless of Kek and the meme magic.

That's why they will fail.

I've never been more convinced of Jew media than from this election cycle.

Some Jew says something, then all the other Jews pile in, and before you know it, every Jew-owned media outlet, like VICE, and Salon, and New York Times, etc., all start coordinating their oy vey-ing together to attack... whatever it is they are all collectively butthurt about. You can set your watch to it.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about a frog cartoon, I doubt even the most braindead leftard can connect the dots on why any of this should matter. It's literally just the product of Jew """journalists""" outraged that people were posting smug pictures on their Twitter feeds, then it snowballed from there, until the ADL is now declaring Pepe to be the new swastika. It's amazing. And yet, they've also outed the infrastructure of their propaganda matrix in the process.

ayyy

Holy shit guys I discovered Hillary's logo is actually a symbol of hate. Someone call the ADL.

They see the gigantic crowds and know white america wants it country back from these liberals, blm negroes, and tranny loons.

They sure are scared.

feels bad man?

The reason is Pepe became associated with Trump.

Had you somehow associated the sun with Trump the sun would be labelled a hate symbol right now.

Nice

Captain america was right from the beginning and iron man is just a sad pussy bitch.

I really need to get this thing framed and finally hang it on my wall.

If Trump wins I'm gonna get one on my thigh

Have you ever read any captain America? The guy is the biggest globalist faggot ever
We need someone like batman who doesn't give a shit about the rest of the world like superman and cap do
Just wants to make Gotham great again
And iron man sucks dick as well
Marvel in general is liberal

it's been 2 hours. did he died?

No, you move.jpg

You can't just post this and not post it.

> prison scene in tv show or movie
> the evil Aryan Brotherhood makes an appearance
> covered in vile anti-semitic cartoon frogs

he's a Muhreeen, so probably.

pretty sure ISIS got him when he went to the store, RIP you were brave and will be missed, sad

>this is the new user mask

I wonder if any place will sell those masks now that they're a symbol of hate.

Job interviewer here. Having a fucking cartoon frog tattoo on your hand is like writing "I HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS" on your forehead

Just play the WW2 scenario in Civ II

You can send atom bombs to Jerusalem and even New York/DC

>/r9k/ wants to stop normies from stealing their memes
>Cred Forums: "gotchu, fampai"
>Pepe is now a hate symbol, normies who got Pepe tattoos have now the alt-right equivalent to swastikas tattooed, memefag kids with Pepe shirts can no longer wear them in public

I just meant in the one instance. Captain America gets on my nerves with his uppity, self-righteous, high-horsedness despite being so goddamned stupid and fallible.

not if your boss hates niggers too

just realized that, any normie who had anything pepe is now a nazi, kekekek

>Are pepe tattoos the new tear drops?
hahahaha

post it

>“I’m worried someone without context will see my hand on a bus or something and start fearing me,” he said

umm, that would be cool

Normiegetspunished.jpg
We got Pepe back, friends

bumparoo

>Imblying user mask isn't the new user mask.

Jews are willing to kill in order to maintain their privilege. And they do it in the name of tolerance. They really are like runaway rats just kind of scurrying through society.

I think they're a lot worse than nuts. I think they're murderous.

quads decide where on my face i will get a pepe tattoo

>worried someone on the bus
What a fucken loser.

lol i member this

Marine user, you ever find a sharpie?

entire face covered, by Kek you will become pepe,

user never delivered

he dieded

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

There was a guy that requested this in another thread, but it got archived. It's pepe related enough so it's all good right? anyway, here you go guy.

bumping for justice

>Turn anything in to a symbol of hate
Challenge Accepted!, pic related