So can somebody here explain to me why things like predictions and betting odds have Trump so low?

So can somebody here explain to me why things like predictions and betting odds have Trump so low?

Here's the thing. Trump literally is winning as of now. This is because all he needs is Florida and Colorado (or either and Penn, but that's less likely imo), and it seems as though he has a pretty good chance in ascertaining both.

So that being the case, why aren't the predictions and betting odds more towards 50/50?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3y_KySfufE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump

Why isn't this being bumped?

>Here's the thing. Trump literally is winning as of now.

If that is the case you really shouldn't wonder why election betting has him so low but you should instead invest all your life savings.

Nothing can go wrong.

Good one mohammed.

Nah Pablo/Jamal, this is what I gather from your post.

You are obviously absolutely certain that Trump is going to win the election, so instead of wondering about why the election betting ratings are the way they are you should stick to what you believe in and make a profit!

#MAGA

Is Trump really winning? Where's your proof?

(not a clinton shill I want him to win)

If you feel I'm so naïve, why is it you're incapable of explaining yourself?

Can you explain to me why people like radiohead?

Then why haven't you bet If the outcome is so obvious?

> all he needs is Florida and Colorado

You quite literally have no understanding at all of how this works, he has already lost, for fuck's sake how long can you clowns really keep this up

Explain

really makes me think

What would I need to explain?

Thanks for correcting the record you basement dwelling barrista.

MAGA

Nigga we gun do dis

Kid A is great

WRONG

Cred Forums Pass user since February 2016.

What am I not getting?

Popular vote doesn't matter. It's not what decides who wins the presidency. Mathematically you could have only 29% of the popular vote and still win the presidency because of the way the electoral college is.

So, all Trump needs really is Florida. And it's seeming more and more each week like it will end up red.

Because it's a type of catharsis which resonates with moderate and millennial sensibilities (growing up in the Internet age).

He's winning because, while he's trailing 3 points in the popular vote (poll averages, anyway), the popular vote is irrelevant, and he's essentially just Florida away from the electoral college, which he already basically has.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3y_KySfufE

Lol fuck those sellouts.

If he already lost, then why is Clinton wasting her time with debates and rallies? Just pack it all in and take the month off, the game is over anyway, right?

Rigged election\
\/
a vote for Hillary is a vote for treason
hillary4prison.

Wtf

This thread is now a niggar rekt thread

But when kid a came out the internet was new and few had grown up with internet. I think it more relates to modern isolation, which internet is a part of.

Betting markets fluctuate based on where the money goes. It's flawed though and can be manipulated. If a million people each have $1 on Trump but 3 people each have $500,000 on Clinton then Clinton becomes the favourite. I think. Might be wrong. Open to correction. I think something like this skewed the Brexit betting odds.

What? The Internet existed publically all through the 90s. It only became somewhat mainstream in the latter half, which you can literally hear on ok computer (what do you think that title refers to?), that which was organic in the bends being supplanted by the digital, it's exactly why ok computer is so transitional, and the total usurpation making kid A kid A.

That's why Radiohead is so popular. Historically honesty.

Good answer. Makes a fair degree of sense. I'm not familiar with the mechanics of prediction markets but I can see the analogy in other markets.

how are they sellouts? seriously?

I have a few theories:
1. The bookies might not have all the information that Cred Forums has. All they see is Trump is the worst, clown, racist etc. They see shill comments on facebook pages and think they are genuine opinions.
2. As a regular Cred Forums users we are subject to a lot of information that is pro-Trump / anti-Hilary. Not saying it is wrong but it could skew our perception.
3. They maybe predict that Hillary will commit wide-scale election fraud and will therefore rig the elections in her favor.

In conclusion, they are probably just wrong.

Adult swim.

Sold out to the very people their politics are supposed to critique. And now they're good guys.