FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DRUMPFTARDS! ITS HER TURN! SHE WON THE DEBATE! WHY IS SHE NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD!

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DRUMPFTARDS! ITS HER TURN! SHE WON THE DEBATE! WHY IS SHE NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD!

Hillary is so unlikable that simply appearing on live television sways voters the other way.

because you're losing votes to this dipshit and to Trump with your elitist comments that alienate young voters and working class citizens

you're right, she should be 50 points ahead

She's just not choosable. Anyone else would crush her, even Trump is winning. She's been backed by the media, large corporations, the law, and so many other opportunities. A former president campaigning for her and all live presidents favoring her, yet she still can't get a slight edge against that glorious orange bastard.

It's Hillary's election to lose. After all the perceived "gaffes" by Trump, she still can't make good numbers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, I cant see why a bunch of deplorable basement dwellers wouldn't give her a 90 point lead.

Jesus christ how many nationsl polls do they do during a week?

>tracking poll

Praise kek and Trump.

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Cuz she's an untrustworthy crony capitalist.

You will see several daily. There are many institutions that do them, and at this point there will be daily tracking polls (LATimes/USC is doing that now) where they cycle through each polled subject each week, different ones each day.

>canadian education
Tracking polls have proved more accurate in the past for determining presidential elections, most tracking polls showed Obama winning when others didn't.

Tracking polls:
1) Have much larger poll entries
2) Better efforts to an unbiased sample size at the beginning because it will be long term
3) Can make a better conclusion about how independent's minds are changing.

This. I hated that smug expression on someone so deeply evil. Trump is like that too, but he's too much of a clown to look evil in my eyes for being smug.

TWO
PLEASE VOTE FOR HILLARY

>ONLINE POLLS

lmao, I can taste the desperation. You know you're going to lose.

>UPI/CVoter
>online

Burger education everyone

Oh really? Is that why shills like yourself are so eager to brag about said online polls when Hilary is ahead in them?(mostly due to the polls being fucked with in various ways but hey)

I won't call this thing yet, but if you seriously think Shillary isn't in trouble you are deluded.

trump seems like a good guy. i watched his deposition this morning and that chef fags lawyer was lol'ing with trump, at the start of the deposition she was cold towards him but after awhile she was joking around with him and shit, he is a really charismatic person. hillary is human garbage.vote for trump MAGA

the only reason gary is on the ballot is to cushion hillary clions fraud, the more trump goes up in the polls the more gary goes up, when they rig the election they will say , ohh all the gary supporters must have decided last minute to vote for hillary.

>WHY IS SHE NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD!
cause she pulled hard to the left, and shit, and the country just ain't there... she lost the moderates.

>C+ poll
>Not being added to RCP cause its shitty
>online
Yeah, I'll take it with a pound of salt.

538 rates LA Times as an A- and it has trump 5 points ahead nationally as of yesterday >

Yeah they changed their methodology this year. Besides, LA Times wont be A+ for long--it's the new Gallup.

Stay mad CTR shill, don't worry it won't be as bad for you when Trump wins as they're making it out to be

>Trump wins.
Without Colorado or N.H. that's not happening, and those are Clinton's states.

>T-That doesn't count

Fuck off.

>Colorado blue

Kek, thanks for correcting the record.

>RCP
rcp = retarded child pron. if your looking at rcp kys

Haha so what? Trump will lose, I am not worried

You're so pathetic if you think Drumpf is winning Colorado. I mean on a scale of autist-to-retard, how dumb are you?

remind me again which way colorado swayed in '08 and '12?

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEE

>retard

Does Hillary know you're using bigoted, non-PC words?

Doesn't matter, she's going to croak soon anyway.

Because man babbys have mommy issues.

Times are changing faggot. Describe the demographic which stays home all day waiting to answer unknown callers.

AAAAAH this can't be happening!!!
DRUUUMMPPFFFFF!!!

>ITS HER TURN

This reminds me of the stories Bill Burr sometimes tells about some East Coast comics getting upset some guys "jumped the line" and got on Leno etc. when it "wasn't their turn" like it's a fucking deli or something--never realizing that you have to make it happen and that is indeed the only way to do it.

>let hillary's body hit the floor

As a libertarian I want Hillary to win, people need to stop believing in democracy.

wow a random page confirms illuminati

reverse image search reveals a bunch of tinfoil bullshit

I'm for trump though. I still think that graph is wack and bs.

HRC has been in the public eye for TWENTY FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

For better or for worse, everyone made up their minds about her years ago. She's not going to pick up many votes between now and Election Day.

I swear, this general election is going to be the biggest con job in the history of con jobs.

She did win the debate (though he did do well in the beginning). But it's not important. What's important is Trump was able to stand on the same stage as her and look like her peer politically without doing anything outrageous. It legitimized him and that's worth a lot more in this race.

>Colorado
>blue

HOLY DICK, HOW FUCKING NEW ARE YOU?

He needs to keep his mouth shut, avoid the bait and the twitter rampages, and he will get the election in the bag. Independents fear an unstable candidate.

a lot more people will be having a crisis of faith if trump wins

Did you completely miss out on that absolute corker a few days ago Hilary's own daughter dropped openly admitting Hilary is going to push for more stringent Marijuana control nationwide?

And also Trump is the fucking MAN. MAGA

This can't be fucking happening. Our Queen Hillary rigged the debate and everything. Why the FUCK is she still losing? It's not fucking fair!

It's literally an online poll. Go read the article linked in the op

This is complete bullshit. Amerikkka will always be a racist backwards country unlike Somalia

>she told the truth

"Standing room only at Hillary's latest rally"

Do these people not hear the way they talk? They come off as the epitome of smug. It's like it's a group composed of those kids who called other kids stupid for believing in Santa Claus. They might be right, but I don't want anything to do with them.

Because she sucks.

But Santa Claus is real. His mythology got blown completely out of this world but Saint Nick is real