White American Cred Forumssters, do you see Europe or America as your homeland?

What is your attitude towards Europe (ignore Western Europe's current state)?

Do you see it the same way a Pakistani living in Britain sees Pakistan? Or a Chinese migrant in America sees China? i.e. the place of your ethnic origin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2d6VaVDbGo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm an American, this is my homeland. Fuck Indians.

Europe is foreign to me. Still lIke you Euros tho.

I'm of norwegian descent and I do keep in touch with my roots. But I also see myself as America, I'm a child of European-America.

Europe is my homeland, America is my home.
I go by the motto: This land is your land, this land is my land, this land is fortunately only for the white man.

Do you think "American" has any meaning as far as ethnicity goes? A Somalian cannot legitimately claim to be European because there is an ethnic component to the European identity. Can the same be said for America?

I would say so. Our first congress was very clear in their words that this country is meant to be an outpost of Europe.

American retards tend to think that being an American is like some sort of genetic ethnicity that is magically activated when one acquires citizenship; then this particular American's offspring go on about how their ancestral homeland is a shithole without ever having left the town he lived in all of his life. Most Americans haven't done shit with their life worthy of merit, so they go on about how they belong to a nation that is ironically not number #1 by any measure, and a playground for the ultrarich to further squeeze more tax dollars out of them because they are stupid enough to believe that it is the American thing to do

America. My family has been here for hundreds of years and Europe is fucking embarrassing.

America is my homeland. Britain is much more alien to me than the US.

Nations have risen and been eradicated since my ancestors left.

There's no such thing as an "American ethnicity". Even the injuns can't be considered American because before the white man showed up they didn't know the concept of land ownership or nations.
I think you're an American if you're born and spend most of your life here. Everyone can tell whose really an American by how they act and their personal customs.

White American here

I view America as my home - but I also view America as an extension of Europe. If given the chance, I'd go back to Europe.

>White American Cred Forumssters, do you see Europe or America as your homeland?

Probably Eurasia.

>This land is your land, this land is my land, this land is fortunately only for the white man.

Dropping epic Moon Man rhymes.

I look at it as the home of my ancestors, as a Fatherland. And desu our country has become such a shithole in terms of foriegn ethnicities and lack of patriotism that I don't feel much of a connection with my fellow citizens

Kind of.
When I was younger and more of an edgy stormfag, I felt some emotional attachment to Europe. But the >muh heritage meme sort of beat it out of me. North America is for all intents and purposes a white continent, and my family has been here since the 1640s, so nowadays I perceive my core ethnic identity to be "white settler" rather than "European diaspora" if that makes any sense.

The birthplace of my Civilization, the home of my ancestors and current home of my long removed retarded cousins. You guys are family.

I wish my family had stayed in Norway and Sweden. I might feel better about America if there wasn't multiculturalism, diversity, and race-mixing everywhere. Nigger music, kike culture, etc... Like 20 years ago, as a kid, things seemed okay, never saw a nigger, somalian, gook or spic. They've destroyed that.

I suppose I view them both as part of the same civilization.

Unfortunately no, we have no sound logical or historical footing to make that claim.

Kiwi here England is my motherland but unlike yanks we are actually admit this

Europa is both blood and soil. European blood grafted virgin soil onto ancient European soil.

Europe is the Fatherland. Europeans ore our brothers. Our fate will be the same.

Both are my clay. America is my home.
>America is my bedroom
>Europe is my living room.

Both are mine and I would kill to defend both.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2d6VaVDbGo

>What is your attitude towards Europe
The cradle of my lineage, though as a euromutt with little connection to it's surface culture, I just see the entirety of the continent as much of an influence to my birth as my two parents meeting up and fucking.
>the place of your ethnic origin?
Yeah that's practically all it is, mother ship, homeland, whatever you like to call it.

I wait for the day that it may beckon to it's children across the globe for their return, if needed.

America is my homeland. My ancestors are a mix of European peoples who arrived here in waves over the last 400 years or so, with an Indian or two somewhere in the family tree.

I don't have strong ties with Europe because I'm so far removed from there, my culture is very different, and even the language I speak has evolved in its own way.

I would never feel quite at home in Europe, even if I was surrounded by other white people. It's a whole other world to me.

America is my home. My bloodline is largely German, went to Bavaria in the 80's, drank great beer and fucked a few really pretty Frauleins, but otherwise couldn't make any deep connection to them.
Today, I don't understand the Krauts at all, I feel pity for their predicament, but I don't feel sorry for them waking up in the bed they made for themselves.
The country could get glassed tomorrow, and I would only feel relief. The bloodline is in me, I'll carry it on myself if I have to.

I was born in the countryside, grew up in the countryside, I'll live in the countryside and God above willing, I'll die in the countryside

I'm no child of some liberal hellhole, I'm no city fuck. The countryside of America is still, even through all of this shit, good. It has good people, honest, earnest people that do well for each other and respect the land.

I'm never gonna let them come out here, God again willing so. I can't afford to let this all be ruined.

So I am an American. I've been to Ireland and Italy, and they're beautiful and I respect Europe's history, but if we never became involved in any other country's affairs but our own at the guarantee of America regaining and maintaining its glory, I'd gladly sacrifice our ties to Europe forever.

Considering I've had family here since the 1600s - over 150 years before America was even a country - I'm an American.

The white man has no homeland. We are wanderers.

>White American Cred Forumssters, do you see Europe or America as your homeland?
The USA was founded by Whites for Whites. So its a White homeland.

That being said, I see Europe as my ancestral homeland.

kek

nice dubs

I know little of my origins. My father claimed we were German and Scottish and my mother's side is supposedly Polish and Lithuwanian. I have no idea if any of it is true.

I look to Europe as a place of Origin of my ancestors and always felt in my heart and mind that when its time for me to pass that I would like to go there to be buried. Stupid concept really, I have no knowledge of towns or locations and have no idea of any of my ancestors names or deeds. I feel as an American that we've forgotten our roots in that way, and to rekindle any sort of relationship with distant relatives is just too bizarre. And really, who would want a total stranger to enter their lives out of nowhere looking for intimate details of their family history.

I think family has a new meaning in this modern world. Family used to be tight, an unbreakable bond, blood bound to one another through thick and thin. Now many American families are broken, poor, fractured from one another. Gatherings are looked at as a nuisance. Caring for the elderly, a chore. Raising children and getting married scoffed at and sometimes ridiculed as being "the end of your life", rather than the beginning. I think European people, even Asian and Latino families, seem more tight knit than American ones. It could be because they know their origins.

I wouldn't admit to being from New Zealand either. You Pommies don't have a whole lot of pride that you don't give to Mother England. You might as well say that you're a Strayan.

You will be a refugee soon enough leaf, good thing you like wandering!

>inventing the nation, writing all its laws and constitutions isn't a valid claim

What the fuck is a valid claim then.

If you go back far enough all nations are an invention like America. It is what you say it is (or in this case what the founding fathers did).

I think most (if not all) descendents of white settlers still feel a connection to Europe. Our ancestors lived there for thousands of years. Why would we not intrinisicly see it as a second homeland?

God bless Dixie

mostly this

I see America as my homeland because I was born here so its only logical...But as the days go by, my desire to move to Ireland grows stronger and stronger. I always hear that Irish natives fucking despise Irish-Americans. It is unfortunate that my grandparents emigrated to the US because I would've rather remained a potato nigger.

>pic related, I'm 90% Irish, one of my ancestors was a kraut

There is no pan "American" ethnicity.

There are a number of lesser American Ethnicites however. Like how Romans became Frenchmen, Italians, Romanians, etc. Unique pockets of culture and genes that have coalesced. Appalachia, New England, the UP of Michigan, pockets throughout lower Michigan, the South, Mormons, etc.

None of these are REAL nations yet. They're just sparks. Embers waiting to catch.

But when someone comes along and starts putting down roots and starts the ethnogenesis we'll see a domino effect all throughout this grand country of ours.

checked, also we recognize natural rights, something no teepee nigger would do

>White
>Americans
Kek.

America is my homeland.

I'm a mix of various European nationalities, so it would be confusing to see Europe as a home anyways. Most White Americans are like this. I view it as the best and brightest of Whites left Europe for America, and left all the faggots behind.

We are the true Native Americans. Those Siberians stole our land from us in 10,000 BC, and we got it back later.

Yeah I see europe as a homeland but the combination of your cuckstate gun laws and rapefugee problems keep me from wanting anything to do with it.

Will Liberate when the time comes.

Very accurate.

My great great grandparents emigrated here from Poland.

The USA is my homeland. The USA is where I belong.

American. We had real character in this country until about 2000.

I may be slightly different than other Americans, my dad is from Hungary and lived there until he was 25 and then moved to Germany for a few years before he came to the U.S. so I grew up with him telling me stories about it and how it was living there. My favorite stories were about the 1956 revolution he was 10 during it and he and his friends would throw rocks at the Russian tanks when they came into Budapest. So I always felt some connection to it.

that would be the cringiest thing ever. lol

Yeah pretty much

Texas then America then England then Europe

The only thing that is cringy is leafs thinking people want to hear their opinions

We left for a reason bitch. American to the core.

As a mixed white (Slav/Celt/German) I feel more at home here in America, where the rest of my white brothers are mixed as well. American whites will eventually form their own ethnicity, given that we are forming our own behaviors and mannerisms already.

This is my homeland.

Fuck the peat bogs and lochs of the old country. I love my mountains, my deserts and my rivers.

my ancestors killed the brown subhumans who used to live here, and now it's mine

immigrants are faggots and this is not their homeland, irish and germans included

Hard to answer, I feel no strong connection to either because white men aren't welcome in either. I feel more connection to other whites than I do to fellow Americans.

I see the stars as my homeland. White people need to get the fuck off this planet and leave it for the gooks, spics, niggers and dune coons to rape and murder each other while we colonize the Universe with out white star children.

If I had a billion dollars, I'd buy the Black Hills and give it to the natives.

Then I'd steal it back again so we all can have the pleasure of participating in this fine American tradition.

>I wish my family had stayed in Norway and Sweden.
>I might feel better about America if there wasn't multiculturalism, diversity, and race-mixing everywhere.
Ummm, are you aware of what's happening in Scandinavia right now?

Kind of. European is my heritage, but I'm also American by birth. America was intended to be the western hemispheres 'europe.'
My heritage doesn't just start in the 1600's, that's just stupid to believe. Besides, when anyone nowadays can be, "american" what value does it have for us whites here anymore?

Yes, I was born there and all of my grandparents were born there.

Never realised scar-head man from Avatar was so based

America. Europe is beautiful, but our ancestors came here to get away from you crazies.
Go smoke your cigarettes, drink your wine, and work 20 hours a week you french fags.

I'm from Southern California, I used to dream of an all white comfy town with cobblestone streets, lined with cafes.

I've seen my hometown here swallowed by the brown horde.. and I hate Americans.

I see Europe as the only escape, but all of your laws except the Swiss are totally cucked. I'd rather be surrounded by people who don't know geography or basic nutrition then forced to accept my own vassalage to the state or risk being ostracized.

This is going to sound globalist as fuck but I don't think of any given piece of land as my home. Everyone is a fucking scumbag, I just choose which ones to be around.

I'm moving to Alaska next year so I can become a raging alcoholic and shoot a moose right in its fucking face.

Europe is the home if we start gassing the jews again call me k.

American. The land might have had injuns roaming at first but the nation, the culture, the freedom and the prosperity are of European origin. Although Europeans have since become major cucks, the base of European culture is still respectable and I honor the roots of my ancestors but don't identify with it.

Self loathing liberals will reject their American heritage and latch onto their biological ethnicity without knowing anything about it. Same with blacks who celebrate Kwanzaa. I remember a girl who found out she was part French and started identifying as French and dressing like a fucking mime thinking she was deep.

Basically this. I was born here and my family has been here for around 300 years. The US is one country that all of my family came to so I can claim it as my homeland while I can't do it with the individual countries that they came from because that would be confusing as hell.

That said I still care for my families heritage.

Really America is entirely based off of European civilization so really Euro Americans are the most accurate representation of an American ethnicity. That said the country was fought for by a bunch of ethnicities so...there's that. I can get assholish and say a true american is one who can trace their family to the Revolution

I see Europe as my ancestral homeland and I act differently when I am over there. The time I spent in Ireland and Germany was akin to a religious experience. But I am American and this is where I belong.

The United States, nuke my south american homeland dess

>I'm moving to Alaska next year so I can become a raging alcoholic and shoot a moose right in its fucking face.

Top fucking kek

Europe. Hoping to return when things have sorted out. Please stay alive Europa.

When I was a kid, I used to like the idea of being "German," but now its all so gay. If you stop looking to America for cultural and political guidance, I might show up

My family has been in the U.S. for 200+years on my father's side and 300+ years on my mother's side. At this point, chasing down each minute percentile of which Western European nation my ancestors came from would be ridiculous. Instead, I identify as being Southern. I'll admit, as a ethnic identity goes, it is a bit of a stretch, but what else can I do?