/sg/ Syria General - UAE NAVY HSV-2 SWIFT SHIP HIT BY YEMENI MISSILE EDITION!!!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Newest Interviews w/ Assad
youtu.be/tTIXZGSPl4c
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>West Ghouta 18 September
i.imgur.com/wlztbvB.jpg
>Shirqat September 24
mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg
>East Ghouta September 27
i.imgur.com/d32uZ1h.jpg
>North Hama September 28
i.imgur.com/bURzGkz.jpg
>Aleppo city September 29
i.imgur.com/T4TF57w.jpg

Developments Sept. 30
>Handarat camp gains were maintained!
>Minor Repub.Guard&Liwa al-Quds gains in Bustan Al-Basha district of Aleppo city
>Explosive belt malfunction kills 16 ISIS terrorists
>Saudi Arabia could threaten to pull billions from US economy, hinder military base access
>No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
>U.S. weighs tougher response to Russia over Syria crisis: officials
>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends

South Front 30-9 - youtube.com/watch?v=v-HW0yZrS2w

Feature videos
What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Yemenis hitting UAE ship - youtu.be/XaMSb_7_3cM

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XaMSb_7_3cM
youtube.com/watch?v=XaMSb_7_3cM
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-09-29/syria-s-army-of-islam-says-it-wants-no-war-with-israel
firstpost.com/world/why-the-world-should-applaud-pakistan-for-continuing-to-deny-indias-surgical-strikes-3029560.html
cumhuriyet.com.tr/koseyazisi/608718/ABD_den_kritik_Suriye_teklifi.html
fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=2bb691b61c59be3a68180bd8c614a0cb&tab=core&_cview=1
youtube.com/watch?v=4OC5NgvAnVY
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/782416064298651650
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN12133Z
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/turkey-erdogan-syria-civil-war-special-forces-secret-mission-russia-us-aleppo-a7340171.html
flightradar24.com/b2eb2ea
strawpoll.me/11346366
youtube.com/watch?v=JMYG4JZ64Lk
yemenonline.info/special-reports/827
nytimes.com/2015/02/19/world/middleeast/persecution-defines-life-for-yemens-few-jews.html?_r=2
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Amid-persecution-Yemeni-Jews-face-extinction
yementimes.com/en/1861/report/4905/“Damn-the-Jews”-proving-more-than-just-a-slogan.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete_ship
youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/782492915998220289
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOON

SOON

>UAE NAVY HSV-2 SWIFT SHIP HIT BY YEMENI MISSILE EDITION
I went to the jewtube hoping for a vid of this. Boy was I disappointed.

>that edition

Please kick start the happening you Yemeni madmen

S O O N
O
O
N

>Robosperger is back

>that video
Hm, I didn't know sea lions could cry.

Video is on OP.

Yemenis hitting UAE ship - youtu.be/XaMSb_7_3cM

Why doesn't Israel attack ISIS right on your border but will bomb SAA positions if you think a box of bullets is going to Hezbollah?

it's in the OP, stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=XaMSb_7_3cM

Fair enough. So far the only people to get doxxed have been the ones to literally accidentally post their addresses or identities in the thread, so even though it's scary, we're not dealing with l33t hax0rz, only irresponsible tripfags

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

WHY DID YOU ASK THAT QUESTION?

REEEEEEEEEEEE Cred Forums IS GOING TO GET CLOSED ANYTIME SOON NOW.

HE ANGERED THE MIGHTY JEWS!!!!!!

YEAH!

YEAH!

FUCK YEAH!

I love what the Syrians and Russians are doing! They are crushing all the Fucking Islamisists in Allepo! That is like a main Muslim army base of operations!

The more they complain about "Civilian losses" (aka soldier casualties) and "hospitals getting bombed" (aka Military Operation Centers an Barracks), the more you know they attacks is working!

I love what is happening in Syria. This would have happened to ISIS a long time ago if we didn't take out Saddam for no real good strategic reason!

Wait so on the day of 4chans birthday Obama signed Icann over to the UN an Houthis have sunken an UEA ship too?

These happenings, is Kek giving us a sign? Fuck this is rather spooky.

Yeah pretty much. I still do not understand how they would not double check RL pictures if you are going to post it on a circlejerk general. Literally having your adres on one of the RL pictures you post on Cred Forums. L M A O

To them, Assad/Hezbollah are the same level of threat as ISIS. So in their point of view, it's better to let the dogs fight and kill each other. ISIS hasn't attempted to get hostile with Israel (knowing it would be wiped out) so it's fine by Israel.

There is also this news going around that an Israeli intelligence chief said they do not want ISIS defeated right now with the current conditions (i.e. they'd rather Assad go away first before the civil war ends). But the only places that posted this are fringe sites so I'm skeptical if it's true

I actually seen plans for a USN base in Sevastopol. Even before Yanukovich's government fell, the US Navy had contractors there refurbishing local schools and hospitals.

Do you lads think the houthis would ever try blowing up an american ship? That would guarantee a happening

IDF's also confronted ISIS on the Sinai border.
What's the closest that ISIS have been to the Northern border though? I'm talking specifically ISIS, not AQ or other groups.

Thanks Martin.

It's fake, sorry.

Nah, Cuntryside General's ship getting blown up was the Houthi present to /sg/'s first birthday while ICANN was moot/hiroshima's present.

You subhuman amerifat. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy fat waste of space. How dare you open your big lipped, kraft chesse encrusted, cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the mcdonals you came out of, you literal swine.

I hope you decide to educate yourself and skip that second burito. It would still be the most intelligent thing you ever did. Give Muhammas and Ibrahim a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Ameriblob's obsession with a few desert countries in the middle east is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution america has made to geopolitics. The MUH FREEDOMS sentiment in the average mongrel american is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about islamists again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of memes or non salted butter slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Mexico look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Detroit of North America.

Go fertilise the levant with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Goyim cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an american "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian shitposters, who now would have no one to make them look good.

> Israel has enhanced its diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states during Barack Obama's presidency
>Israel operates a field hospital on its side of the Syrian border for many Syrian rebels, including at times members of terrorist groups like the Islamic State and the al-Qaeda affiliate al-Nusrah.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-09-29/syria-s-army-of-islam-says-it-wants-no-war-with-israel

TAKFIR: the post

>To them, Assad/Hezbollah are the same level of threat as ISIS

BY that logic they would have bombed ISIS by now.

There are a few ISIS villages literally bordering the Golan Heights, it shows on liveuamap too. Those got on the jihadi hype train and swore allegiance to ISIS, so they are technically ISIS, but they haven't had any military activity except for a brief period several months ago when they fought other rebel groups in the region. So it is kind of strange for Israel to have borders with ISIS.

I doubt they would try. USA is not blowing them up, it would be picking up a fight against a superpower for no reason.

Yes, but as far as I know ISIS has never been actively hostile to Israel. So you could even say Hezbollah is worse in their eyes. Obviously I'm just guessing though

>91155926
I am curious how as a Serb you view the Montenegrin?
Their vote for independence always struck me as wholly unnatural.

>There are a few ISIS villages literally bordering the Golan Heights
Where they villages inhabited by other rebel groups before - until they swore allegiance to ISIS? Not sure if I'm misinterpreting the last part of your post.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Crimea is one of the most strategically important pieces of land on the Black Sea. Due to it's geography, even the Russian annexation were recognized it would see almost a quarter of the Black Sea become Russian territorial waters just from that bit of land alone.
Not to mention that it can basically act as a big fucking unsinkable carrier for the Black Sea. Which is why there are so many military airfields on it.

>To them, Assad/Hezbollah are the same level of threat as ISIS.
current admin views Assad/Hezbollah as a much greater threat then ISIS

>Where they villages inhabited by other rebel groups before - until they swore allegiance to ISIS?

As far as I remember, yes. The supposed "lightning fast expansion" of ISIS into Syria was fueled mostly by jihadists defecting to ISIS from Nusra and other jihadi groups, and I think these were part of those. I don't think they ever had land connection to the main ISIS territory

>Come back to /sg/ after a month
>No more namefags

they all kill themselves after the FSA broke the siege or something?

I guess I was thinking in terms of ideological threat level when I wrote that, but yes it's not surprising they would view a currently hostile group as a bigger threat than a group that may be troublesome in the future

There was a bunch of Doxxing going on.

Not Syria, but a good read

firstpost.com/world/why-the-world-should-applaud-pakistan-for-continuing-to-deny-indias-surgical-strikes-3029560.html

Siege is going bretty gud right now, tripfags are hiding for the past 2 days after one of their beloved got attacked by a terrifying giant insect

>Repeating digits confirms it was a gift
Praise be to Kek.

Doxxing wars, so everyone is hiding. They might be around but without trips. Also Chilebro was banned for doxxing. And Onur was banned for doxxing but is using proxies.

>Also Chilebro was banned for doxxing

Wait, who did chilebro dox? Or was it just for reposting onur's dox image?

>Doxxing like we're 12
>Terrifying giant insect
Wonder who could be behind this

KEK akbar
Death to America
Death to Arabs (except Bashar)
Death to k***s
Victory to Turkish nation

There were Kurds, long-nosed, lean-lipped and suspicious, who said very little, but hugged long knives as they passed back and forth among the swarming strangers.
They said nothing at all, those Kurds, but listened a very great deal.

They are ok, most of them at least. Around 70 percent of them either declare themselves as Serbs or are pro Serbian oriented, while those 30 percent are neutral or anti Serbian. In 2006 when the referendum was held we were in very bad geopolitical position with Hague tribunal, Kosovo etc. and their government, due to strong anti Serbian propaganda, managed to pull off that 53%, but there is suspicion that referendum was rigged. The government tricked them into believing that if they leave Serbia they were going to be better off economically, but they just turned the country against Russia they even want to enter NATO while 65% of people are against it.

>Or was it just for reposting onur's dox image?
For this I think.

you have to be a profound retard to be doxxed

basically this - they are a bunch of autists and really deserve all they are getting right now

Bump

This tbqh. They posted too much personal information while namefagging.

bumping

That is quite true. But again, it shows how far was it planned in advance.

Anyway some FSB Alfa agent from Konstantin Lazarev

That's snazzy as fuck

Something's bugging me about that NVG rig.
Would you have any idea what it actually is?

meh, I was going to warn him on that

I even had an undoxed version of it so we can enjoy his autism without fear

why wont the US fuck off with Syria?

Assad is the best option to reinstate stability in the region and rid the state of ISIS filth

If you muslims agree to leave NA, we'll leave Syria.

can i borrow some pro russia anti ukraine memes pleeeeaase?

LOL at that map awarding the FSA huge swathes of desert by colouring it green.

If you can post a link to where we can spread those plans, that'd be real cool.

That's the """""New Syrian Army"""""

A bunch of mercenaries hired to squat on the boarder crossing

any of you goys got a Cred Forums pass

You must have one to get those trips

nice dubs

I thought Montenegro had yet to be actually join NATO. And people were protesting hard.

can i borrow some pro russia anti ukraine memes please?

>

An article from a turkish journalist translated by google. Translation is shitty but sort of easy to understand.

>offer from the US critical of Syria

>I missed the autumn in this city. I'm way in the last days of the Obama administration dropped to Washington. I was invited to give a speech somewhere. Thus, both the first leaves of autumn, as well as Turkey closely the debate in the final moments of the Obama administration had the opportunity to watch. Look, what I saw, what I heard, who transferred me ...

>1. Washington is moving away from the PYD: For a long time there is a debate within the US government. To put it crudely, it is a serious difference of opinion between the Türkiyeci and Kurdists. One group is very pleased with the achievements of the YPG and Syria. a wing of the Pentagon and the US in this group there are some important names in the Foreign Ministry. He wants to continue the alliance with the PYD and YPG. Another group of US Secretary of State, more of ISID anti-US policy, "the Kurdish-oriented" has become the anti Isid or and mainly argues that must be taken by Turkey. Hands go between these two groups. Washington Kurds last visit was on the rise. However, Turkey's entry Jarabulus to have changed the whole equation. The Obama administration wants to contribute to the next Mosul and Rakka operations in Turkey. Hand, since the Türkiyeci returned. Both Turks and Kurds must be prepared for this. The next process in which Washington ypg'y "dependency" reduction to pursue politics.

continued

>2- Erdogan great offer: the Obama administration Tayyip Erdogan dislikes it so hard to say. Often you will hear unpleasant for Erdogan expressed in private conversations. But it does not change the fact that Erdogan's Turkey manages. So Americans are clearly "Erdogan doing business" are determined. "YPG forces in ışid'l fight, no matter how brave they are not a substitute for a NATO-led force" I heard the sentence. But the United States Kurds at a time "to buy" not. a potential Turkish-Kurdish war in Syria does not want. So recently he found some senior American officials Erdogan is a very important proposal. Come to this "Big Swap" say. Washington's proposal Erdogan said: "Turkey is a safe haven of their courses as they wish in Syria. We also give every kind of support. But do not fight with the Kurds. We give a guarantee that she would be taking ypg'n the soil and merge the existing two cantons. You also accept the existence of ypg'n. "In fact, this very great and wise proposal. Both Turkey offer both ypg'y slightly bittersweet to leave. They both have elements that are difficult to digest and accept. Therefore, it may be a reasonable solution.

>3- ignore human rights violations in Turkey: Americans know what is happening and democratic as grave breaches of the size of the fish that gets in Turkey. But the impression I get, they stay relatively quiet at the moment in order to keep fighting and Erdogan ışid'l business. They found a formula as follows: When asked, US State Department spokesman criticized the human rights violations. But this criticism is staying in the statement of Foreign Affairs spokesman or annual human rights report. not a priority item on the agenda in bilateral relations. Bilateral relations on shopping. There is no human rights violations. Likewise focused on the Kurdish issue in Syria while ignoring the Kurdish issue in Turkey. I see, this policy will continue for the remainder of the Obama administration.

source:

cumhuriyet.com.tr/koseyazisi/608718/ABD_den_kritik_Suriye_teklifi.html

Sankyuu

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

TLDR:

1. There is a pro-kurd camp in Washington and a pro-turk camp. They were balanced but the Jarablus operation has tipped the scale in Turkey's favor.

2. Obama made Erdogan an offer. He promised support for their Euphrates Shield operation in exchange for them not attacking kurds. The deal is that the U.S. persuades kurds not to advance and Turkey accepts their existence.

3. U.S. is aware of human rights violations in Turkey but doesn't give a shit because business is business

Mashallah. Obama is a good lad in my books.

This does however mean that Turkey will not attack YPG anytime soon. Probably focus on ISIS and making sure the cantons don't connect for the Kurds. I am alright with this I suppose.

>Obama is a good lad in my books.

Those plans must be available online by now. I had a PDF copy but they were on a hard drive not currently in my possession. I'll see if I can find an online copy through local forums and stuff.

It's no secret that the USN had a presence there. Finding the solicitation number for the refurbishment of a school was a breeze:

fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=2bb691b61c59be3a68180bd8c614a0cb&tab=core&_cview=1

>robesperg is back
fuck ya, best namefag evar

we get the most retarded namefags ever, dont we

My PC broke. But someone get him the pictures of the Donbass rebels with the Brazilian flag.

That's probably more true than you'd think.
I've been dead for a few weeks, but i havent seen any news of animosity between Putin and Erdogan for a short time, while the US bends over backwards and throws the kurds under the bus at the start of Euphrates shield.

What camp would you guess Kerry belongs to?

>Syria General
>SHIP HIT BY YEMENI MISSILE

Look at a map you fucking moron.

We cover the Houthi struggle too newfriend

We try to cover Yemen and Ukraine as well sometimes, m8.

Gif of the incident
youtube.com/watch?v=4OC5NgvAnVY

that's the wrong link
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/782416064298651650

>2013 on that contract
Yeah... The coup was fucking planned alright.
Hence why Putin just quickly went over and basically told the Ukrainian army "Fuck off. The people decide their future. Not you." Knowing full well that Crimea would vote for Russia.

I think someone is upset. Did you have friends aboard that vessel, young emu cunt?
Here, pic related, it's you. Disgruntled Doge.

camp cuck

In all seriousness, I think he is pro-fsa / pro-turk leaning. I think Obama is disillusioned with FSA due to the jihadist takeover, and leaning pro-kurd but can realistically go with whichever is the best option at any given time. We've all heard Hillary is pro-kurd at the debates, so if she wins things may be different.

As far as working more closely with Turkey goes, I think it's a trickier deal than this article suggests. Turkey can establish its safe zone and prevent kurds from expanding, but the Raqqa question remains unanswered.

U.S. may try to get the two sides to agree to Turkey moving through kurdish territory and sieging Raqqa (this is what Turkey has suggested I think), but I'm not sure if Assad and Putin will like the idea of the FSA gaining a rather large stronghold.

Personally I think it would be extremely funny if Assad agreed to helping kurds with their canton linking in exchange for kurds not allowing turks through to Raqqa. Now that would be some serious IRL shitpoliticking worthy of this civil war

At least a good 2/3s of the Ukrop soldiers in Krim defected to Russia too ha.

fucking rekt beyond redemption

UAE should withdraw out of embarrassment

You said a mouthfull.

No they should escalate because I want to see Leclercs get blown up.

What do you suspect. They were Russians serving in a military because of someone decided to redraw the borders in the 50s. They were never loyal to Kiev.

Well I didn't expect any different. It was fun watching the Hohols thinking something else would happen.

>houthis getting their khat stained hands on really really expensive toys

Oh colorado, you sadist

Do you guys think assad will finally be able to finish aleppo?

give it a couple of months Tbh

Permission from admin to speak about New Yemen

(Warning: Boring philosophical elements included)

>permission from admin
you from reddit, mate?

How many troops do the terrorists even have within the city? Can't be much more than 2-3 thousand as a liberal estimate

>even pic related man is confused

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN12133Z

wew lad same Reuters that made fake smoke clouds over Lebanon.

Bump with Su-30SMs

>Goatfucker living Canada claims to be 'Canadian'

You'll never be Canadian. You'll always be a rural Sunni from whatever shithole town your parents came from. You'll always hate successful Middle Eastern communities, such as the Alawis and Christians, for achieving prosperity that your community never could.

Go eat your halal chicken and complain about how Canada doesn't accommodate you and your beliefs enough. Go and criticize other people in your community for having sex, going out and not being Islamists on Cred Forums. And in 5 years or so, when you're kneeling in the mosque praying to God, you'll wonder if this is what life amounts to. Moving to another nation with a foreign culture only to support those who make life even worse in your homeland and use some autistic interpretations of an ancient holy book to justify their actions. Or maybe you'll never have the insight to do so.

I wish you the best of luck user. Because you will truly need it to navigate life in a foreign land.

(((reports))) indicate they've got 3500 for Hama.

What you've seen in New Yemen recently isn't first such cases where plebeian (yes. literally maximus topkekus un-towel head plebeians just lies 20km SE of MotherFxcking Desert Dude) Yemenis (or Yay-men, whatever) shoved the Emirati and Saudi ships' up their S with modified sharpened anti-ship cock (I mean missile). They've previously fxcked those ship's S-Os many times. The difference is that you get to see clearer porno footage like this now this time compare with previous ship rape cases (I mean attack, fxck man do I have to be formal like this?).

You would've thought by now those militarized Hooter strippers are escalating the Striptease War against Saudis and allies. To me you fxckplebs are bunch of slow-pokes, but still, better late than never gets informed. The strippers aren't bunch of strippers. They're Machiavellian strippers who had been planning these attacks all the while y'all are busy masturbating sexy Syrian girls who are busy doing porno with Islamists. Read the history of how the Hooters are formed, then you tell me how they transformed from being a puny rebel cave stripper in Sadah all the way toppling the government in Sana'a 10 years later.

What does the ship attack means? Just as I told most dumb-S plebs, the Striptease War will not only escalates to northwards of Najran aka Nigger Jan, Jizz-Zaen and Ass-Sir, but it will also escalate into Hydrostripping warfares at the entire Red Sea. Only that Idk if that will involve submarine buttfxcks. Oh and yes, eastern niggerish nations like Somalia and Eritrea will all be involved in a matter of tick tock. Did you know that the Eritrean base in Assab port was attacked by Houthi shelling weeks ago? Read SudanTribune article.

The Revolution continues until Project H Empire successfully rise and terminates all cancerous elements on this planet.

Allahu Snackbar. Death to Murica. Death to Pissrael. Curse on the Juice. And victory to kebabs.

I am not the OP but I do have mod powers in this subreddit. And you definantly got the permission to speak here. We are not an echo chamber subreddit my Malaysian friend.

I don't have RedTube account. Sry man I don't do porno.

What are the Turks up to?

I'm sure this was posted earlier today but I dont watch these threads closely.

>The Turkish military, with armour, air-power and troops on the ground – a thousand of them special forces – are moving deeper into Syria, along with Syrian opposition fighters, setting up a “security zone” across the border.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/turkey-erdogan-syria-civil-war-special-forces-secret-mission-russia-us-aleppo-a7340171.html

You will know soon my American ally.

BTW plebeians. If you read the article where it says it was an aid ship not military, that's affirmative. After all, it's an Emirati aid ship carrying AIDS, bombs, and weapons to Al-Qaeda and Salafi allies in Yemen to fight against Hooters strippers. But who gives a flying fxck? Its still an Emirati ship that imposes blockade on Yemen. So, French fries time.

Allahu Snackbar. Death to Murica. Death to Pissrael. Curse on the Juice. And victory to kebabs.

>russia is gonna get it now. we got thousands of crack trained ukrainians ready to kick putin's ass
>2/3rd desert to russia. the rest retreat back to ukraine
Good days.

they're not making massive gains if that's what you're asking

it looks more like their producing a huge buffer zone and killing kurds in he process
at least that's what i think when i see the maps

Ayy, hard to believe it happened over 2 years ago already.

Yeah feels like ancient memory now.
I'll give the yanks credit for one thing though. They are keeping a tight leash on Poroshenko. I know he wants to desperately restart the war. And one could even argue that fighting in Syria and supporting proxies in Ukraine would supposedly cripple the Russian state. But they aint.

Due to the Minsk agreement. Whomever attacks first is wrong. And if Kiev attacks first they will have a Georgia 2008 on their hands. Except instead of losing two tiny provinces, ukraine will lose their entire coastline. Transdnistria would have a landlink back to Moscow if they did that.

Come election time in Ukraine, shit is gonna get super interesting.

The US election will be the one to really watch as I see it. The banana republic that is Ukraine will either lose all or gain even more support. Poroshenko is becoming more and more unpopular by the day, but no one is going to say they don't have democracy anymore because the US is behind the Ukrop government.

In other news, I just found some high res pictures of Polite People on one of my hard drives. Might as well post them in my /hr/ thread since I have the night to myself.

This picture of Samantha Powers describes our current state of affairs.

is that a military vessel or what?

objectively speaking they are

ragtag jihadists are nothing compared to an Iranian proxy with much more sophisticated weaponry, funding, training, organizational structure, etc.

Yes. A catamaran that the USN leased to the UAE

My /hr/ pictures finished posting as well

Time to enlarge my military tech folders now

I've seen comments saying that the HSV-2 had a mostly civilian crew. Is that true?

This dude killed 3 PKK militants yesterday.

Welcome

Have a Su-34 and a Su-30SM

This dude (allegedly) killed 6 million Jews 75 years ago

someone has an F-35 boner

>Alawis and Christians
>successful

>Christians
>not successful

>HSV-2
>Herpes simplex virus-2

Maybe, but they must all have been aware they were cruising around in a warzone.

Anaway, is the sinking mentioned anywhere in western media?

>all those sneakers

>MMM BUT ASSAD IS LIKE HITLER!!!11

>dissing the roman salute
how very moderate of you

Not really tbqh, I rather them go for more F-22s or at least let Lockmart develop it to its full potential (which it never reached and probably will never achieve). I just have a bunch of good pictures of it around. My last /hr/ thread was mostly of the Su-27 family.

Tu-22M3s

>Assad resembles franco, we need to support the FSA!!!

What's the radar used in that called? Looks sexy as fuck, and seriously detailed.

>istanbul
>hasakah

> I rather them go for more F-22s or at least let Lockmart develop it to its full potential (which it never reached and probably will never achieve)
>he wants Lockheed space ship bombers

honestly, just throwing it out there, what would their full potential even be?
nevermind funding or defense contracts.

Shiia magic radar.

>secular ideals
>christian

chinese magic radar
ftfy

>All of western Europe

i'll admit, thats probably changed with all these refugees and other Africans flooding the place.

New map, shitheads

Aleppo update

You guys seeing this?
flightradar24.com/b2eb2ea

Welcome to your first /sg/, faggot. The Yemeni conflict is discussed here as well.

k

is there a better version of this? did the fucking ship completely exploded?

The F-22 has the necessary power and cooling for more systems than just the radar, so you can put in quite a bit of avionics in there. Even in the original design requirements, the USAF requested things like IRST systems that were never implemented in final aircraft.

But money is another problem so I'm not holding my breath. The DoD rather have it spent on the F-35 and keeping more legacy birds around.

I also just found out that my old /hr/ thread is also still active if you want a look hah

>F-22
>not glorious YF-23 masterplane

Assyrian Master Race reporting in! Did you miss me?

What's your opinion of this?

anons seem to think it's an A-10 doing CAS runs

That fucker hightailed it away from the Syrian border when that other no callsign plane showed up in Syrian airspace.

Sg is the only reason I go on Cred Forums. The rest of this site is filled with edgy butt hurt white boys. The cringe is real when you see them post their Mein Kampf's and Trump hats.

Probably an A-10 BRRRRTing some ISIS in al-rai area for the t*rks since Vlad didn't want to donate any kabooms to the cause.

>The DoD rather have it spent on the F-35 and keeping more legacy birds around.
Well it is taking so long to get the F-35 into service they need to keep the legacy airplanes around.

Should we all start chewing khat to help with meme magic
Because I just don't see how the Jouthis keep doing it

>implying there's anything wrong with mien kampf or Trump

ree etc.

>last undoxxed white man in /sg/

I'd vote for Trump. Hitler was an OK dude, somewhat stupid but overall OK. They just circle jerk it too much.

Brother I have some bad news for you...

Good luck finding any in zogmerica, it's a very highly controlled substance and not a market drug like the ones you can feasibly get.

> my super HD oc appears in /sg/

Yeah boiii

i need your advice
strawpoll.me/11346366

YF-23 looks cool but the USAF made the right choice with the YF-22 at the end of the day. The value of supermaneuverability is greatly underestimated by most civies. Plus I may have a conflict of interest there ;^)
'Tis true. The F-22 with the not even 200 planes that are in service look like a done deal as they decided to focus more on the F-35.

i do agree with your assessment it's an A-10 delivering """"""freedom""""'''' to some jihaidis and/or kurds

good comfy OC

Why are houthis so fucking based?
>Also new Aleppo map

An A-10 would NEVER be delivering any (((freedom))) to any k*rds whatsoever.

Serious question, how do I get Kurd's, Arab's and Turk's off of my land? Do I make a deal with the Jews?

>SDF/YPG pushing out of that compacted huge residential area

concerned

judging from your flag, you make a deal with the chinks

Rebels are so fucked
Obama lame duck soon so no intervention anytime soon
But what will happen to Kurds in Shiekh Maqsood?

I doubt they would attack Kurd's, I believe the US is not fully involved in Op-Euphrates and only support operations against ISIS.

Yeah I dont know what will happen to them after the liberation of Aleppo.
Is the west gonna try to use them and abandon rebels completely? Like I mean when there's only SDF and saa left in Aleppo. Are they gonna clash after FSA is done?

The k*rds in sheikh maqsood will accept the rule of whoever wins a leppo.
So basically SAA and the Syrian Arab Republic.

I am also very curious m8

probs sdf will surrender. there is no way after fsa is gone assad will leave a chunk of aleppo to someone else.

First rendering of Britain's perspective SSBN

it's probably gonna be like Ghouta
or either they surrender, or the SAA is forced to dig them out/lay siege

Reroute oil to china to fuel growing car ownership. Genious!

Likely, or they gonna do something really fucking stupid and attack saa for more territory expecting coalition's air support. Then based Russia will probably annihilate them

Daily reminder that Kurds are allied with the SAA

How will it float if it is made out of bricks?

It's hilarious how badly the based Houthis are BTFOing the Saudis and their sad little allies.

Are there a more based people around right now? Greater Yemen when?

If they do that they'll become Assad's retribution for hasakah.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMYG4JZ64Lk

k*rt detected

>Nah the F-22 won the contract because they had really good documentation and achieved most of their testing done first. Same shit happened with F-35. Usually the first done gets the deal.
Kind of a shame though. The YF-32 on offer by Boeing would have been a much less sophisticated to make airplane. Especially in the STOV/L variant. With much more parts commonality between the three variants.

I just wish the US didn't fucking bribe so many European nations into buying that overpriced white elephant.

>Netherlands reduces airforce from well over 100 to slightly over 80 because F-35 is gonna be that good.
>F-35 costs rise
>can only get slightly over 40 planes now
>not enough planes to defend Dutch airspace and international commitments.

Should have just bought Eurofighter back when it was initially offered.

Daily reminder that Kurd's enjoyed gas. I don't know if you know this but Saddam didn't live far from Tikrit, an Assyrian city. He trusted us more than Arab's and made many of us his military advisors. He went out of his way to protect is. It wouldn't be surprising if one of my own ordered the gasing.

Gol Ya Ali! :)

American leadership scares me
They have large goals and aren't as smart as they think they are
They want to subvert Russia and ever other country
That's why even though I dislike Erdogan I appreciate his unilateral actions as it throws wrenches in global pace of (((their))) operations

Kurds hanged Saddam though. Kurds are 100% BROTIER

God bless my home country even though your dirty muslim ass screwed my people over.

You're 100% negro.

nope, it was someone from muqtada sadr army. The judge was half kurd.

Lolwat

zaydis dont say ya ali or ya hussein, they say ya Allah, they are arab not persian dogs

Supposedly, it was actually k*rds who did perform the gassing, apparently they were quite enthusiastic about it, for whatever reason.
Yet people think a k*rdish state wouldn't quickly devolve into a liberia/south sudan type situation and end up killing more k*rds than anything before.

alevi?

Talk less like a fag start thinking we are not infront of your face. Iraqis specially Shia Muslims would carve your face until you die.

Reminds me of Russian typhoon class.
So wide and flat. Makes me think two pressure hulls side by side rather than one.

Chilebro we miss you

DELET

Yep same here, I hate him and he is so damn unpredictable and random

Yeah?

kanker turk

lol rafidhi dog traitor to your nation i know all shia and alawites dogs are loyal to iran, i hope some sunni lions will kill you alevis!

Reminder that Houthis are violently (and unnecessarily) anti-Semitic towards the peaceful Jews of Yemen.
We all know what happens to anti-Semites in the end.

>Houthis rebels to Jews: Convert or leave Yemen
yemenonline.info/special-reports/827

>Persecution Defines Life for Yemen’s Remaining Jews
nytimes.com/2015/02/19/world/middleeast/persecution-defines-life-for-yemens-few-jews.html?_r=2

>Amid persecution, Yemeni Jews face extinction
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Amid-persecution-Yemeni-Jews-face-extinction

>“Damn the Jews” proving more than just a slogan
yementimes.com/en/1861/report/4905/“Damn-the-Jews”-proving-more-than-just-a-slogan.htm

Respect brother.

>Turk calling Kurds 100% brotier

Come on now man, in which timeline are we living in L M A O

Erdogan is 100% dunya lideri WTF?

Daily reminder Jews have top tier IQ and we should JUST our selves if they so want to.

Kek'd fellow Wahhabi leaf ;)

Good luck. My family was a group of Muslim killers back in the North. They would always try raping our women or settle in our land so we killed them. It's passed down generation to generation. My grandpa served the British in killing muslims to colonize Iraq.

Probably same way the space shuttle flew methinks.
It's true that the X-32 would probably be extremely easy to mass produce but it really would only benefit the Marines and the Bongs with the STOL/V variant as you said. But the Air Force and Navy would have been fucked in any dogfight. The F-35 is a better all around dogfighter but it isn't a F-22 or even the Su-27 family. The IOC with the Block 3i is largely a farce as even the legacy birds are much more capable in combat operations.

And welcome to the death spiral.
I was thinking the same thing.

Do you still question why jews and sunnis are so afraid of Shia Muslims And Alewites?

yid

Kurds are just Turks in denial.

Well... this is a bit awkward.

He is trying to WE WUZ on /sg/.

seriously you guys are cancer, you are fifth columnists and will not die for you nation, go to iran

Wew underage roach is back

DELET THIS FOR YOUR QUEEN MAXIMA RIGHT NOW DUDE!!!!

not all sunnis only wahabi are jewish, and we are not afraid we slaughter them like sheep

are you by any chance getting the daily dose of cuckery? I bet you are one of those ''iraqi'' who had kike genes and where handpicked by the british government to betray Iraq. You are a shame, and you damn well know it.

Bros I'm new to this thread

I think I hate all Muslims but shias seem a bit more based than sunnis

Why and who should I support?

#squad

>t. WE WUZ in every other post
*cringes*

I thought we were cool dude, what happened?

You a bit upset Onur and ''''''''''possibly'''''''''' I cleansed greater /sg/ from circle jerking trp/namefags?

Mashallah to us. Real talk about Syria is back thanks to us. I don't even mind you spamming anymore senpai, that is how happy I am!!!!

*cringes*

>USN leased to the UAE
I'm guessing they're regretting that choice right now.
I can only imagine how shitty it is for the US generals and commanders assigned to defend the useless camel jockeys

since you are kaffir you will support kaffirs (shias) because you are all one

Dear God of war,

Please give the Yemenis all the khat and rusty AKs necessary to kick Saudi butt

FYI, you can not hate all muslims and support Assad/SAA. You can however consider Shia > Sunni. That is all good and shit. Just no hypocrisy allowed if you hate all muslims.

Wording this.

>tfw i lived to see /sg/ get btfo by pro FSA posters
based turks

Iraqi Christian's are the most Nationalistic Iraqi's. Stop thinking you know shit.

>ad hominem

Pray to God to give them more of these 10k's snipers.

Thanks lol
Kek why do you keep mentioning iran?
Alevism is more spiritual, it has differences from Shiism and we are not satellites of iran my Wahhabi leaf

>waah waah you aren't allowed to hate muslims
Fuck off rapist

Support Israel

You did jack shit according to Onur (I doubt he did anything himself either) actually and don't worry about Chilebro or Minnesota either.

LMAO it was all Onur and Nordic bro. I admit I had no hand in this!!! I just made sure to shitpost and get baits for the coming storm that Onur would bring.

It truly was the greatest happening ever in /sg/.

It's not leased. It was sold off, practically decommissioned.

It's built to civilian specs but with some military additions - like a helicopter pad. It was only ever an experimental testbed for catamaran designs and the US didn't need it anymore.

Officially a UAE company involved in dredging owns the ship right now; not even the UAE military, but civilian ownership. With that said, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised that it was actually being used in a military capacity by the UAE regardless of what's official about it.

I see my peoples name in the key and no land. Sad day 4 me.

you're yiddish filth. sub human. if i saw you in person id collapse your wind pipe with my fist.

>flag

w e w

That makes sense.

Sunnis are the obese, disgusting, depraved Saudis, and the monsters from ISIS.

Iran and Syria seem a bit more sane, and they have actual countries and civilisations, not oil fields.

I don't see any other reason for it to be where it was, unless it was press but it would have been stated if it was press because then even Houthis wouldn't sink it to shit I think

do you guys know anything about this?

See

I would never dox people that is for sure. My shitposting is not to ruin peoples life. It is to make them ponder about their own hypocrisy ND SHIITTTT!!!

THIS THREAD IS PRO-ASSAD/SAA GTFO YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE!!!! YOU GO BACK TO /r/SYRIANCIVILWAR REEEEEEE

I don't know if the Air Force or Navy variant of the X-32 would have been as compromised as the F-35. The F-35 is too small for those two branches as well.

Of course the dumb shit was them merging the Harrier replacement aircraft with the Air Force and Navy replacement aircraft. Those should have been separate. Heck the Marines didn't even care about shit like super cruise or stealth. They just wanted a longer range and more carrying capacity. And now they get something that carries less. Unless they forego stealth. But in that case why spend the billions making it stealthy in the first place?

As for being forced into service so early. It's because the US government told Boeing and BAE to destroy all the Harrier tooling. Something that has only ever been done for the F-14 so that Iran can't get parts for it.
But by destroying the tooling no spares could be made for Harriers. Meaning that they had to be forced out of service soon. Thus making the F-35 too big to fail. Unless the Marines and UK wanted to not have fixed wing aircraft anymore.

They could have simply made a Harrier III. A slightly bigger plane with a more powerful engine and it would have been flying now for a fraction of the cost.
Fucking sad.

you support shia expansionism over turkey, you are traitor and should be killed, this is the moral thing to do
fuck /sg/ :^)

>getting this worked up and butt-hurt from a post by a master-race Latvik

>Why are houthis so fucking based?

Because Arabs in general are really shitty at fighting, so when you see a semi-competent Arab force fighting a shittier Arab force, it usually ends up with 'Oh wow they're so god damn good!" when in really they're just the less incompetent type.

She has delivered an heir and a spare. Her job is done.

>Iran and Syria seem a bit more sane, and they have actual countries and civilisations, not oil fields.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Iran: Khamenei issues fatwa banning women from riding bicycles

UMMMMM RIGHT ON DUDE!!!!

>fuck /sg/ :^)

Mashallah. As an act of revenge to these infidels we have made sure Turkposting would ruin /sg/, atleast enough to never return to its former glory.

WE WUZ LIBERATORS!

OY VEY ITS ANNUDA SHOAH SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM ARE COMING

>Maxima
>white

Pick one famalaman. tfw Dutch Royalty stained by negro blood after hundreds of years. I don't know what to feel tbhfamalamanchan.

>dat funky arabic song
kek"d

Setiously, fuck off rapefugee anti-Semite.

I never said anything about shia expansionism in Turkey?
We are a minority and really don't give a shit about being the majority or some shit. We don't care about your jihad plans either. Also we are not fucking trying to spread our beliefs unlike you. Most of us just want to coexist peacefully and don't give a shit about your dreams mate

Just what I fucking thought. Its really a shame being in your shoes. Thinking Muslims are the worst people and when you are between them you have your very rat tail between your legs. I know how shamefull you feel. I thank God I have never been in your shoes. I would rather kill myself thanbetray my country. End of line.

>anti-Semite

What?

I think Jews are Brotier and they will eventually make everyone else their slaves. I just accept the truth and see them as based gods. Pretty rude to make these accusations btw!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete_ship

LMAO. I always chuckle when I see a Lithuanian poster.

I made a collage and put it on wikipedia.

Her father is of Basque decent.
Nah the big shame is that Willem-Alexander and their children are tainted with Catholic blood.
Dutch royalty should be reformed.
Reeeee!

Well the F-35 isn't really small for the criteria it was designed in. It had to fit the high-low fighter concept with the F-22 being in the high end. Now it has to take up some of the roles of the F-22 since there are nowhere as many F-22s as the DoD would have liked at first. I have my doubts that the F-35 will even be procured at even a fraction of the scale it was originally intended to either honestly.

And of course the JSF program was flawed from the very start as you said. But in the defense of the destruction of the Harrier and Tomcat tooling both airframes were getting long in the teeth as they were originally designed decades ago too.

And ideally I would have let the X-32 go exclusively to the Marines and the Brits if I wasn't allowed to design a clean sheet STOL/V bird. But that is me mostly armchairing.

But you are absolutely right, an embarrassment of a shitshow altogether.

>we are brothers with child and goat molesting fag-worshippers
Sure :)

noooo no mamai leclercs
i love those fucking things
sexiest things on tracks

Samantha Power really has all those typical Irish Woman facial traits.

For those who don't know, she was born in Ireland.

One day my Islandic 100% white Dutch friend.

DELET THIS!!!! JEWS ARE 100% OVERLORD TIER YOU SHIT!

What is the T-14?

i hope countryside general was on that ship

What is your point?

Based Shia muslims will kill you islamophobia scum! Based assaf will make sure of that vallahi!!!!

Oh look, another Muslim "moderate". Go fuck yourself you booty blasted taint

thread theme song youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s

There is literally nothing wrong with shia islam

>When you are a dumb cunt who doesn't understand

Is there a Syria for Dummies handbook?

SAA controls Shuqayyif district
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/782492915998220289

Based.

I didn't like you Lithuaniabro, but from now on you are on my book of based lads.

This general is pro-muslim, pro-shia, pro-saa, pro-assad general

LEAVE RIGHT NOW DUDE

>that fiery bridge cabin

fucking btfo

Check the Wordpress in the OP. It is optimized for Cred Forumsacks.

Here, have this Frog for being 100% brotier with me.
Fuck Iran though.

forgot based houthis

Have you misguided yourself on purpose? Shia Muslims would never attack ISIS if they didnt know the greater threat. Shia Muslims would defend the good people and let the worst of people who purposefully try to reap havoc around the world to kill eachother. It is allmost like Che Guevara but without the communism.

>Syria: Kurdish YPG took al-Shuqayyif in northern Aleppo

>Iranian nukes go here

MAY ALLAH GUIDE BASED ASSAD

kek'd

donald ''kikemeister'' trump supporter everyone.

Its cool dude, jews before shia. That is how I roll if you know what I mean my shalom lad who is alright in my books.

Fuck you are right. Based Houthis making sure khat intolerant saudis get BTFO.

Shia muslims are kind of alright in my books. Pic related.

>believing hohol map propaganda

BAKING

>That makes sense.
>Sunnis are the obese, disgusting, depraved Saudis, and the monsters from ISIS.
>Iran and Syria seem a bit more sane, and they have actual countries and civilisations, not oil fields.
The biggest problem with Shias is the Iranian theocracy is still utterly retarded. They cripple themselves and allies by obsessing over Israel and Jews when they have much more important issues and should just compromise. They're ultimately the only powerful shia country so the rest have to follow them to some degree as no one else will ever help them besides Iran.

Houthis are their own smaller religious group called Zaidis, more liberal than most others, don't believe Imams are infallible and have an religious belief they must guard against political corruption.

See y'all later. Off to bed now

You just keep making me cringe to no end. Thinks the Shia slashing they're head is a bad thing.
>doesnt realise his religious movement was gay based. Yes its pic related.

I mean it a fucking shame, when I said you have misguided yourself I mean you are either hypocritically trying to defame Shia Muslims while you deep down know they get the help from God. You can mark my word, the Shia is not the majority but when we do something we make sure it will be finished only for the pleasure of God not the pleasure of life.

Bye m8, have a good sleep.

NEW CIRCLE JERK BREAD!!!

Joke right? for who are they fighting?

Im a sufi muzzie

>Based Shia muslims will kill you islamophobia scum! Based assaf will make sure of that vallahi!!!!

I'm debating whether this is 'le troll reply' or not but let's say it isn't and point out the irony in that you're crying over me being phobic but then threaten me with murder for being wary of your kind.

Also Assad is Alawite, he has no care for the rest of Arabs who are Sunni scum and Alawites tend to be as Islamic as Mormons are to Christianity. Let that sink in before you durka jihad out of your mouth again.

>This general is pro-muslim, pro-shia, pro-saa, pro-assad general

It's pro-Alawite if anything. And no, it's not 'pro-Muslim', the entire reason we're rooting for Assad and the SAA is because we know that radical (see standard Islam) Islam will become dominant in Syria if the FSA and Jihadists win. This thread has always been anti-Muslim much like most of Cred Forums, we're just rooting for the Alawites because they're the least shittiest of all Islamic branches. So much so, that it's debatable on whether they are Islamic or not.

>LEAVE RIGHT NOW DUDE

A comment strong enough to say that you're not from around these parts are you?

>based houthis

Houthis are radical shitskins, but the idea of rooting for them is because they act as a good counter-weight to Sunni's in the region.

EST morning which means a breakfast buffet of Aussie shitposters.

KAREL DE GROTE ZAL WEER HEERSEN OVER WEST EUROPE EN DE HEIDENEN ZULLEN GEKERSTEND WORDEN!