Scandinavian women are the most attractive women on the planet. This is why am against race mixing. Look at this woman...

Scandinavian women are the most attractive women on the planet. This is why am against race mixing. Look at this woman, LOOK! Do you want to muck up her DNA with some sand nigger genes? Hell no, keep it pure, post Nordic qts.

is that some thicc auntie BDH?

That's a Celt you sperge lord, not a Scandinavian.

Fucking idiot. 99% of native Scandies are fucking blonde or brunette. Also, they're genetically closer to Arabs than to Normans.

Retard detected.

>t. person never been to scandinavia
some of them may look "pretty" but believe me
the pure and utter cuntiness of these women far negates any physical characteristics they may posses

girl on right has the perfect girl body

>he thinks this Stacy syndrome is unique to Scandinavians

If_only_you_knew_how_bad_things_really_are.webm

I barely see any women with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. It's a shame

>tfw blonde guy

Which is better, Celtic or Scandinavian women?

Which has better breasts? Ass? Pussy?

Blonde refers to a woman while blond refers to a man, don't unintentionally misgender yourself comrade

I've been around
never out of europe though but believe me when I tell you that Scandinavian women, actually just Norwegian and Swedish women are the worst women in europe
Danish ones aren't as stuck up but they're complete whores

BLANDA UP BIX NOOD NIGGA MUHHH DICKKK MUHHH DICKKK

I know this is true. That woman in OP is an objective 10/10 no doubt but I would pass her up for a qt korean or jap.

>Do you want to muck up her DNA with some sand nigger genes?

Hell yes I do

east asians are literally the only race of women I don't find attractive. don't understand the obsession some people on here have with them

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me and my wife and her children. You will never know the joy of watching your wife get fucked right in front of your eyes and the orgasm you get from watching it. You will never EVER know the joy of eating out your wife's creampie that her bull gave her. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife tells you things such as "I never want to have sex with you again" and "I'm horny. I'm going to go over to the Bull's house". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 80% of them being black males and 2% of them being Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally.

For you

isn't red hair celtic

ugly
ugly
ugly
ugly
left is ugly, right is hot
ugly
ugly
ugly

But yeah, I would totally shoot my sandload into that one hot girl.

>but they're complete whores

They are though, aren´t they?

>tfw no norwegian qt 3.14 gf

You'd better be a 10/10 yourself

NO

Sounds like you are very unfortunate, where do you live?

>sandnigger
>being a 10

Pick one and only one

ugly
slavic girls are much better

Anglo

Only women have to be beautiful.
Do berbers count as sandniggers? I wrote sandload because I wanted the (you)s.

ikkje odeleg
d e viktigt å avskrekke merikanerene så mokje så mulig

>ugly
because they aren't dudes? dude lmao

>Only women have to be beautiful.
spoken like a true viking

I get slightly depressed when I look at such a beautiful woman like this

i don't like blonde women, red haired are the best.

thanks Japan
Your women are lovely too

This.

So you're ugly

Manlet detected lmao

Here´s another (you)

They will be extinct in 50 years

Lmao shut the fuck up. I've heard this SO many times from people of all races. Iranian friend tells me "Iranian women are the absolute worst." Indian guy on pol says "Indian women are the absolute worst." You're probably just saying that because you can get laid. Grow some balls, treat women nicely while not being a submissive bitch and you're in business.

FUCK OFF

You must live in London. I see nothing but blue/green eyes here (and 50%ish blondes)

>Scandinavian women are the most attractive women on the planet.

It's too late because the kike media has brainwashed women into the BLANDA UP mindset. Everywhere I go I see blondes with the most vile niggers imaginable and spics with gang tattoos all over their faces and arms. The kikes have won and it's too late. The only thing that you can do is kill the coal burners before they have abdominal children.

no

This is all I want in life.

nope Wales

also most of them are dyed blondes

Fuck you
Suck my dick
Cunt

I'm probably the most attractive person in this thread. I just haven't gotten any pussay because I don't feel like it. I would have so many STD's if I left my house.

Lmoa

Is this better for you Sven?

You're ugly

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

You guys on here have some seriously repressed homosexual feelings for black cock

Sweden proving the buthurt stereotype of his nation

Post Russian women please

They're the women I find most attractive

reminder that all the girls in this thread burned coal and you will only ever be happy with east asian

Wow

Slavic women most attractive desu

That looks like a typical Asian coal burner dude straight from Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift.

>ywn have a gf like this
>ywn have any gf

What's your point? That is an old woman who was probably decent looking in youth. Probably post menopausal and thus getting some slightly manly look from unbalanced testosterone.

>Slavic women

You're a piece of shit.
Oh what flag is that? Is that New Zeeland? Looks nice. Cute.

Asuka a shit

I just really, really, like this girl. No, I love her.

K

If you don't want people to breed based on their appearance you must also accept the fact you won't have kids.

nice

Better than stealing a flag from Denmark

>K
TRANSLATION LOADING...
>I'm butthurt and am now going to pretend that I barely care.

>nuking this thread with latina boipucci

This girl looks cross eyed but I bet she'd be crazy in bed.

So you're saying race mixing can't work out?

Hnnnnnnng

Thats not very nice James is it

Slavic
Not white
Pick one

I have a friend who looks like her sorta but shes Irish.

Fact

Garbage personalities though, 90% of girls here have no hobbies or interests outside of "talking with friends" and getting wasted at parties

>I just haven't gotten any pussay because I don't feel like it

Smh breh, ur a confirmed faggot now

is that a trap?

Expound upon that my fellow negro.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

yeah so what

its not her job to be interesting, its yours

her end of the deal is not eating too much

We are all the same under skin color