Undecided voter here. Why should I vote for Trump? It seems like he would be terrible for our foreign policy / economy...

Undecided voter here. Why should I vote for Trump? It seems like he would be terrible for our foreign policy / economy. Convince me otherwise Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/mojo/2011/09/contractor-waste-iraq-KBR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well for one, being friends with Russia would be nice.

Hillary actually said (no joke) if she even suspects Russia of doing anything negative to us she will gladly go to war with them.

Ways that Trump's policies will help inner city families.
+rebuilding infrastructure which has been deteriating greatly over time (communities still has damage from fucking katrina)
+introduce known methods of police that lower amount of gun related violence such as stop and frisk
+school voucher system to allow inner city kids to escape the dead lock of inner city schools and choose where they wish to seek education
+ bringing manufacturing back to these areas like Detroit and Chicago to allow economic opportunity to our most disenfranchised communities

Lead to more young inner city kids receiving high school diplomas (plus increased value in edu as a whole sense schools will have to compete for kids instead of herding them into the current holding pins), lead to safer neighborhoods which will allow businesses to invest in these communities, help undo the horrible planning that has lead to cities becoming fester cess pits, and lead to lower crime rates which will also allow for more community investment.

You're ready to

Terrible for our economy and foreign policy..... I think you have it backwards.

Because he is unfit to be president.

|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___
|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___

>implying killarys open borders are better

Democrats invest in Democrats. And that's not Democratic politicians invest in the people - that's Democratic poloiticians invest in themselves. When they give handouts to those who refuse to work or pay taxes, when they try desperately to bring in new voters regardless of the problems they bring with them, they're doing it for themselves.

Look at Clinton: woman should get paid just as much as someone who does a good job, regardless of if women do a good job or not. How does that make any sense? By principle alone it's absurd; but that doesn't matter - she just wants to secure their vote.

She's not even in the interest of the banks and foreign countries that sponsor her - she's in it for herself.

The DNC just said "fuck you" to their honest primary contestant Bernie Sanders. The people of their party wanted him but it doesn't mean dick to them. They're in it for themselves, not the voters.

Hillary will tell you LITERALLY ANYTHING if it meant you'd vote for her. The lies she tells just to secure votes is disgusting. She will completely deny anything that will lose her votes. Which means she is not interested in you want for your sake, but her own.

So go third party or Trump

Also Clinton is clearly the pro war candidate.
-voted for the Iraq war (very different then private citizens thoughts at a time when 80% of Americans agree with the war)
-constantly antagonizing Russia and will frankly continue to abuse our countries resources to funnel money into building military bases around Russia
-killed Assad which helped lead to the destabilization of Syria and the current migrant crisis

>Killed Assad

Come on, this is a bait thread guys, terrible for economy and foreign policy? These are literally his strongest points.

>Why should I vote for Trump?

because he has really cool hair

AHAHAHAHAHAH! you dumb republican.

Assad is still alive.

This. Hillary is a guaranteed vote for war.

Hillary is entrenched in Washington and has her fingers in various pies.

This runs counter to the very design of your political system which works through division of powers.

Four years of her and power and all the shit things in society will be the same, the difference being she'll have started yet another phony proxy war in the middle east.

Trump will actually provide some real focus to your borders, and despite the ideas people peddle would likely be very isolationist, focusing his defence perspective on your borders which are 100x more important right now than arming rebels in the middle east.

You'll also have the respect of every non-cucked nation on earth, as we're getting real fucking tired of globalist conspiracies and the US would be leading the world in turning the tide back, as you should be.

It's also possible that Trump will be even more warmongering, but there is no guarantee, with Hillary it is 100% guaranteed she'll be disrupting another country or sending more of your soldiers off to die for nothing.

If you don't like Clinton or Trump, go on the basis of who will do more damage - it will be Clinton, by far. Trump will be resisted by both the House and Senate on most of his policies, so even if he was a complete crackpot he still wouldn't get anything he wanted. Clinton in comparison will get any crazy bullshit she wants passed, probably because people don't want to receive two convenient suicide holes in the back of their head.

He's not out to make you into a New World Order Slave

What makes the latter more fit for the job?

The most important job of the next president (should they want to pursue it) is avoiding a world war in 4-5 years. Europe is turning into a powder keg worse than a hundred years ago. I expect armed conflict (civil wars, mass unrest, and/or insurgencies) to start in a few years unless there are major policy shifts in Europe starting now. Without the US and Russia working together to help contain the mess (or worse, antagonizing each other in proxy fights), the fighting could easily spread and drag Pakistan, India, Russia, China, and the US into a broader conflict that will have much worse economic impacts for the US than any plausible domestic policy mess-ups. Now, between Clinton and Trump, who do you think would get along better with Putin?

That's not even close to an argument. I'm a Clinton supporter over Trump, but that's just not... anything of substance.

What are some issues that concern you? I'm most excited about his health care reform. It's retarded that providers can only sell in a state they're hosted in, so he plans to get rid of that limitation. Competition lowers prices.

It's like shopping for a char at that point. Find a dealer, find another with a cheaper price, tell the first and get it even cheaper.

Hillary wants to nuke Russia from the face of the Earth. Don't know how that can be great foreign policy.

Also, watch those cartel beheading videos, see why Mexicans are coming to the US be millions. You'll be wanting that wall friend.

>introduce known methods of police that lower amount of gun related violence such as stop and frisk

Try again friendo

Both of you sound like the most retarded shits on the face of the earth.

Also, You literally don't know his party alignments. You just assume that he's a Republican because you have no idea whatsoever about how political beliefs work: you just assume that if it's remotely right wing or disagrees with you in any way they're automatically a Republican.

He'll expand the federal government more than GWB and ruin the economy.

foreign policy / economy

the two things that he has a lot of experience with.. multibillion dollar international business.

Donald doesn't worry about using the white house as an expensive a Bed & Breakfast. He's already rich.

Bill used to sell nights in the Whitehouse to foreigners. Hillary misses that cash.

Plus, he thinks like a businessman. The laws he will fix are being abused by businessman around the world.

The company I work for built their largest plant in Mexico recently. Trump is right. Our jobs are leaving. It's a shame.

>The only thing required of a good foreign policy is that the president gets along with Putin

That's not even necessarily a good thing let alone the one qualifier for office

he's going to do away with the scam price fixing on meds also, no reason we need to pay 50X what those cucks in the UK do for drugs, thats fucking outrageous

>why should i vote for trump?
you shouldn't, he's a turd and would be a disaster.

considering he doesn't have decades worth of backroom deals with various companies and lobbies, he will probably save the country billions of dollars.

motherjones.com/mojo/2011/09/contractor-waste-iraq-KBR

After three years, the bipartisan Commission on Wartime Contracting completed its business this week. In its final report to Congress (PDF), it estimates that the federal government has lost between $31 and $60 billion to contractor fraud and waste since the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq started. "The government was not prepared to go into Afghanistan in 2001 or Iraq in 2003 using large numbers of contractors, and is still unable to provide effective management and oversight of contract spending," said commission co-chairman Michael Thibault.

In 2007, US planners decided to pave a 64-mile mountain road between the Afghan towns of Khost and Gardez. They figured it would take $69 million to complete, but the cost swelled to $176 million.

In 2005, the Defense Logistics Agency awarded Swiss-based Supreme Foodservice a fat contract to ship "vitally needed" food to bases in Afghanistan. By the early 2011, the company had billed the government $4.2 billion, but Pentagon investigators found that sum had been padded with hundreds of millions in possible overcharges for things like providing "premium airlift" of fresh fruits and vegetables from the United Arab Emirates.

pretty sure none of that would happen with trump

SHillary is a fucking liar and 6 months ago I would have said don't vote for her, but Trump is losing his fucking mind probably cause he's old, I guess, whatever but fuck man, wtf is he doing with this beauty cow?
I don't give a fuck abou ther feelings -- it's fucking Trump I'm worried about, he has zero sense of strategy and international relations all ALL about stategy.
There's literally nothing to be gained by this, and he's all in. he'd make a terrible fucking chess player.
I wish a write-in would win, but my understanding is that would all have had to have been done by last December or some shit.
Add Johnson and the MILF and this is the worst fucking election ever.

>I'm a Clinton supporter over Trump
>German

Are you really so spiteful that you'd wish onto us what happened to you?

>pretty sure none of that would happen with trump

WHY?
It happens with virtually EVERY construction project, Olympics, World CUP, real estate development, or home renovation.

How about establishing a good working relationship with Putin to prevent half the world from burning down? Because that's more like what I actually said there.

well for one he has been in realestate his whole life, so he knows the way contracts work, he knows how to make deals. watch the deposition leak the other day to understand a bit about trumps business sense.

all those construction projects that you mention are happening because everyone is skimming off the top. trump doesn't care about money, if he did he would have totally sold out and make hundreds of millions like hillary and bernie did

aside from him endorsing stop and frisk (which was unconstitutional and drove a wedge in the communities and cops) all of those points are secondary to the success of his tax haven trickle down plan.

If his tax cuts don't work, none of that happens.
If he cuts taxes, there's a chance the big businesses still don't start the economy; they just invest enough in American projects to get the largest possible tax break and then fuck off again overseas.
Trump may tend to the soil but he can't guarantee corporations will come back.
>

Unless we remove illegals and their progeny, this country will fall to far-left economic policy permanently.

Surveys show that 3rd and 4th generation Hispanics in the US are just as Chavista and Peronist as their great grandparents (full-on confiscation of wealth + handouts) in spite of the visible example of Venezuela. They also slide back on the progress made on income by 2nd generation.

Thus, you have a recipe for a death spiral of insane economic policy.

He doesnt operate under a broad misguided notion that pouring an unprecedented amount of money into expanding the welfare state will somehow benefit our country. He doesn't go on the campaign trail and blurt out detrimentally misleading statistics about the wage gap and inequality in order to garner the unthinking-liberal-shithead vote. He's just-- he's got conviction. He values loyalty. he's got CHUTZPAH. He actually WORKED before the age of forty unlike the hunchbacked figurehead. He didn't come outta nowhere. He's been voicing his concerns for decades on end and he deserves this. It's this simple!

WHY THE F'&%

D:<

CAN'T NORMIES COME UP WITH
GOOD MEMES?

>Undecided voter here

Just Merkel my shit up familamily

UNDECIDED at this point? You might as well vote for Gary, because he's out of touch with reality as well. How fucking ignoratnt can somebody be and still think they deserve to vote?

Fuck you!

>you care about our foreign policy
>you care about our economy
>you are undecided
Just vote for him then.

What part of "wall" don't you understand?

If you think there are things wrong in this country, then vote for Trump. If you think things are ok the way they are, vote Hillary. In my opinion, with all the SJWs taking over colleges, BLMs, and other stupid bullshit, Trump seems to be the better option.

>colleges
among other places

Actually the reason he is getting so much support is he isn't really republican. His party elites hate him, that's a good thing. Both parties suck. You're the fucking moron, faggot. Trump is the candidate whose success most contributes to the collapse of the current two-party system, which offers an opportunity for larger political reform.

Do you want to see the media, after wasting all their fucking time to convince retarded people, crumple up and cry tears?
Do it faggot. This is a stance that the media can't do shit to America.

Ok i vote trump. Thx friends

>thx friends
You're welcome.

He has talked on numerous occasions about imposing tarrifs, so no, he does in fact have a plan to drag them back. If they want to benefit from the tax breaks and not get slammed with tarrifs they'll bring their business back to America.