This guy is right.... what a fucking shitty year

this guy is right.... what a fucking shitty year

youtube.com/watch?v=R9Z6nrhNer4

This year in a nutshell: some of the most beloved celebrities of the past couple generations, entertainment industry had several major failures, and we're probably going to start WW3 by Christmas, and We now officially have so much carbon in the atmosphere that'll we'll experience a run away greenhouse effect

great post denmark

I CANT UNDERSTAND SHIT

>boogie saying humanity is dying

how ironic

I can't watch this.

huff huffhuffhuffhuff snif snif huffhuffhuff

thx, we have pewdiefags post, then why not this guy.

>the subhuman getting his healthcare subsidized by my tax dollars is complaining
guess I'm going to sleep a bit upset

>Movies, videogames and music sucks

Maybe if he wasn't such a useless fat cunt he could have other hobbies.

kek

what other hobbies?? i don't see anything interesting outside video games or movies.

>they shot him in the dick
its called humor you stupid fucking bitch (:

>this fat fuck pretending he has a point

This fat cunt isn't dead yet?

didn't this guy say he was trying to lose weight like 5 years ago...? what happened, motherfucker looks fatter than ever.

>Boogie2988 is better than you!

this has literally been the best year ever

>listening to someone who can't even manage to literally just not eat food for more than 5 minutes

opinion disregarded

reminder that this fat ass was unable to get health insurance until obamacare showed up.

reminder that this 20 ton blue whale has enough money to buy private insurance but would rather suck up tax payer money to keep his fat ass alive.

It's only going to get worse.

His wife is pretty hot though. I wonder if he's a cuck?

I always find solace in the fact that he won't live past the age of 50.

>We now officially have so much carbon in the atmosphere that'll we'll experience a run away greenhouse effect

And this fat shit eating Mickey D's every day, collecting electronic bric-a-brac, and farting 24/7 didn't contribute to this?

Wew.

I'm never watching boogie he's a fat useless cunt he can't even lose enough weight to get surgery so he can lose more weight he is literally on weight loss tablets because he is a weak and pathetic individual.

How about outside?