What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=iyZxtz-4PKU

Other urls found in this thread:

us.tomonews.com/m/this-chilling-audio-recording-of-byron-smith-executing-two-minnesota-teens-which-secured-his-murder-conviction-is-not-for-the-fa-2922782
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=YjUzkVrEV1o
liveleak.com/view?i=230_1345074503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean, this guy was a real jerk.

He was already unstable, couple that with the fact these kids had previously broken into his home and stolen his shit and the police could "do nothing", he snapped.

Justice was served and he was convicted, but I don't feel bad for those two

They were two white niggers that decided to invade the home of a crazy old man. Not really much else to say, but this doesn't belong on Cred Forums retard.

castle doctrine isn't Cred Forums related?

3spooky6me

>break into an old Diplomats house multiple times, sometimes stealing shit, other times just moving furniture around
>Guy gets tired of this shit, starts waiting every night for them to come
>They break in when the guy is still awake
>remove latte.mp3

us.tomonews.com/m/this-chilling-audio-recording-of-byron-smith-executing-two-minnesota-teens-which-secured-his-murder-conviction-is-not-for-the-fa-2922782

>get sentenced to life
guy was a real hero.

Don't go breaking into people's houses.

>a guy shooting two unimportant idiots is politics

is Normposting a thing now or what?

I keep seeing you try to force this

>On November 22, 2012 (a Thursday), Kifer and Brady broke into Smith's home. Video surveillance captured the teens casing the property prior to the break-in.[10] By his own account to police, Smith was in the basement when he shot Brady twice at the top of the basement stairs, and once in the face fatally after he fell to the bottom of the stairs. Minutes later when Kifer entered the basement, he shot her at the top of the stairs. Wounded, she fell down the stairs, and after Smith's rifle jammed, he shot her multiple times in the chest with a 22-caliber revolver, dragged her across the floor to set her beside the body of her cousin, and then shot her fatally under the chin.[1] Smith then waited until Friday to have a neighbor call police, saying that he did not want to bother law enforcement on Thanksgiving.[1] Audio and video of the events were recorded by Smith's security system. [11][12]

Don't break into someone's house and you'll never have to worry about shit like this.
Raise your damn kids better to keep them from doing this dumb shit.
The old man was justified.

I'm glad they're dead.

Guy fucked up. Got carried away. He should have shot them both a couple of times in the front and then called the police. Hopefully they would have bled out.

MN does not have castle doctrine.

if your home is invaded you are legally obligated to 'fall back', or flee from your own fucking home.

>Did not want to bother law enforcement on thanksgiving

A true American patriot.

yeah, not making an audio diary about it would have been a good idea as well. He was too careless.

Ultimately I can't blame him. He obviously had the potential to be unstable to begin with, but I cannot imagine the horror of having people break into your home constantly and the police tell you "Eh, nothing we can do."

That audio sounds fake as hell.

>keep robbing the same dude over and over
>he eventually snaps and decides to kill you
WOOOOW
HAHAHA
DUDE
BUGGED HOME DEFENSE MECHANICS

By "him" I assume you mean the fucking idiot child who took his girlfriend on a b&e. My guess would be stupidity, but shitty parenting is also a possiblity.

Their parents should be killed, too.

Could totally imagine this guy being caleb from BLOOD saying sonuvabitch must pay or that'll teach ya.

3:20

>Pshhh Your dead kiddo, nothing personal

> People break into your house
> You shoot them
> You go to jail
> Lolwat?

>they had the audacity to 1v1 him

13:53 "Oh sorry about that"

>I bet he was a leaf

Didn't he invite them or hire them for some job and refuse payment, knowing they would come back to steal again?

I mean yeah fuck them, but the dude obviously set a trap. It's fucked that he would have to stay home every night to catch them but that would have been smarter.

Stay home and just wait for them to break in naturally, shoot them with A BIGGER FUCKING GUN SO YOU DON'T NEED TO EXECUTE THEM, and maybe not record your crazy person diary.

That's how you get away with it

I honestly don't see the problem. These two were massive pricks who repeatedly and intentionally violated the rights of another and who were unjustly being protected from lawful prosecution. When the law stops working, there is literally nothing wrong with taking it into your own hands, and the results may very well be worse for everyone involved than what the lawful process might have produced. It's perfectly excusable.

U can blaim him. Litterally all he had to do to not go to jail was
>dont record yourself doing it
>dont use a ruger mini 14 because they are shit
shooting someone and incapacitating them and then shooting then more to kill them is murder.

>The Byron David Smith killings occurred on Thanksgiving Day of 2012, when Haile Kifer, 18, and her cousin, Nicholas Brady, 17, broke into the home of Byron David Smith, 65, in Little Falls, Minnesota, in the United States. Smith, armed with a Ruger Mini-14,[1] shot the teens separately and minutes apart as they entered the basement where he was, later stating to police he was worried about them being armed. The case sparked debate over the so-called "Castle doctrine", which allows a homeowner to defend his home with lethal force.[2][3] The prosecution alleged that Smith's actions show aspects of premeditation and he used excessive force in relation to the threat. He was convicted and sentenced to life in prison.[4]
what the fuck

He should use a .577 Nitro Express next time. No pussy ass .223

That might be true, but all I heard was that he moved his vehicle as to make it appear he was gone at the time.

I'm actually from outstate Minnesota. this story was fucked up.

.700 nitro or pussy

thats not why he went to jail

how is this so difficult to understand?

he went to jail because he executed the tards point blank and then he left their rotting bodies in his basement instead of immediately calling police.

the first shot for each was excusable the rest wernt in this case (they might have been in other cases)

Might want to listen to the tape.

He executes both of them after incapacitating them.

We live in a world where there are some fucked up people out there. It's my opinion your house is your domain. You should have free reign to do whatever you want to someone breaking into it because it's just as likely they would torture and kill you and you'd be just another victim.

Just read his story. This guy is a fucking hero.

>shooting someone and incapacitating them and then shooting then more to kill them is murder.

Except when police do it.

When I read this while it was new the story was
>kids break into guys house, cops do nothing
>hires them for yard work, says it's shit work, doesn't pay
>hides car, waits for them to break back in
>kills kids

He's honestly unhinged to plan it like that, if he had just shot them on the stairs and left it at that he'd be a hero.

He had to go all serial killer on us though, dude was itching to use that gun. Sad part is he could have gotten away with it if he hadn't set such an obvious trap.

15:00
>im safe now

fuck off, cops wouldnt be on edge and trigger happy 24/7 if they didnt have to deal with violet nigger types such as yourself

That's why you use an elephant gun. You only need to shoot them once.

Or he could of hidden the bodies and nobody would be the wiser.. The only man was foolish for trusting our cucked gubmint.

Ah, that must be why cops only shoot people once and then stop and not dump all the bullets center mass.

You have the right to shoot them, you dont have the right to finished them off as the bleed out on the ground unless you think they are going to shoot you. This guy wasnt worried about that, he wanted to be judge jury and executioner and that isnt an american thing to do. Leaving the little shits to painfuly bleed out while the cops come was the obviouse thing to do and this retard fucked uo this whole cenario. You have to be responsible for your actions

i already addressed niggers like you with:

>You should have free reign to do whatever you want to someone breaking into it because it's just as likely they would torture and kill you and you'd be just another victim.

This may lead to "Hostel" being recreated in a few houses. Dead people have a hard time telling their side of the story.

Doesn't apply here but some wacko is going to "invite" someone in who later shows up in little pieces in a freezer with some dude saying he broke in.

Yes ur safe now

Thats bullshit dude. Cops dont shoot someone down, reload, and then execute them. They get charged with murder if the department doesnt cover it up

He should have mag dumped them. Not shot them, drag them onto a tarp, then execute them with a different gun.

>It's my opinion your house is your domain. You should have free reign to do whatever you want

Okay Josef

He seems like a creepy autistic fuck.
other than that. What he did was totally a-okay.

>then he left their rotting bodies in his basement instead of immediately calling police.

In our everything is a crime system that's probably a crime but not really.

The crime is he executed them. He would have been fine to have shot and killed them instead of executions.

He got life for shooting people that broke into his house? Fuck.

I told myself I wouldn't subject my brain to more gore/disturbing things. It's like an addiction.

wat?

some snow niggers break into a man's house and he kills them, as he should, and he goes to jail?

is this in canada or something?

Lol just watch everything and it will go away.

Fucking legend

What a polite gentleman.

>break into an old Diplomats house multiple times, sometimes stealing shit, other times just moving furniture around

the manson family's term for this was a "creepy crawl." not kidding.

It's just audio.

>is this in canada or something?

He did say sorry after shooting the girl.

After he incapacitated the girl he dragged her away and shot her through the face... He'd already pumped a few rounds in her before hand. Dude was a nutty

stupid fucking kids, man. at least you know this story deterred some nigger wannabe white kids out there from making the same stupid decisions. what a shame. they lost their lives breaking into a crazy person's house just for the fucking thrill of being criminals. now they are dead

He incapacitated them with his first shot. The issue is that he then executed them anyway.

believe it or not, we have police around partly so that we dont have to shoot people in the face repeatedly, thats the polices job. you should ALWAYS call the police, it will always help you out legally afterwards, you dont have to speak to them, but its way easier to argue in front of a judge that you did nothing wrong if you called the cops first

agreed user.

is this what that movie the good neighbor is about?

If those kids had been black he wouldn't have spent a single day in jail. Guaranteed.

i would have tortured them. removed their skin, locked them in the fridge.

i was unaware it was a crime to play with home invaders?

KeK

I realize that. That's why I said it's my opinion.

>shoots some teens
>'i'm safe now'

yeah, safe behind bars in a supermax dickhead.

Did he nut in her?

Nothin like a good nut

>he did not want to bother law enforcement on Thanksgiving
What a nice fella.

Minnesota, so yeah. Pretty much Canada.

>The old man was justified.

>Wounded, she fell down the stairs, and after Smith's rifle jammed, he shot her multiple times in the chest with a 22-caliber revolver, dragged her across the floor to set her beside the body of her cousin, and then shot her fatally under the chin.

Yeah, no. Executing unarmed, incapacitated people long after they could have presented any threat whatsoever is not justified.

He'd have gotten the same treatment in Texas for that shit.

>implying that there is anything wrong with this

Because he was a fucking idiot and recorded him executing them after he shot them and were no longer a threat.

Had he have shot them and called the cops immediately he would have been fine. But he went out of his way to set up and record killing them, showing premeditation.

It looks like a case of extremely itchy trigger finger and pent up rage, surprised it didn't happen sooner.

I only entered the thread to say this. FPBP

I have never laughed so hard at a FBPB
10/10 sample thank you
I love Norm Macdonald live

he did nothing wrong

I'm with you though. It makes no sense, this guy was really deranged. Why finish off the girl instead of raping her? It makes no sense.

I looked into the case and apparently he was friends with the teens and let them walk all over him and they went to far and he had enough.

DEY WUZ GOOD KIDS DEY DINDU NUFFIN

fuck you OP, Based Byron is an American hero

>Yeah, no.

tumblr

Nice rebuttal.

Those two constantly were breaking into his house and robbing him multiple times, and the man was fucking frightened. They were practically abusing the old man as much as they could without physically touching him, and law enforcement basically 'Lol no direct proof, nothing we can do, you're on your own. Enjoy a life of your life, property, and dignity stolen from you.'

Audio sounds to me like an abuse victim who's had enough. It's just too bad it sounds like something 'deranged' to a jury that probably have never been an actual victims of anything in their lives.

He has a point.

at what time does he shoot the girl?

13:30ish

Were u on /x/ too?

>91161051

Norm McDonald is red pilled. Watch him bring up the holocaust on his recent interview with Stephen (((Merchant))).

He had time enough to set up audio recording equipment which blows the fuck out of any sort of fear for life or personal safety defence.

@13:49
>she is shot
>falls down the stairs
>her moaning
>primary weapon misfires
>smaller caliber back up weapon
>multiple shots
>she screams "OH MY GOD"
>more screams as more bullets pierce her body
MADE

ME

HARD

AS

FUCKING

DIAMONDS

I'm glad those kids are dead desu.
Don't violate the NAP.

I know right

If he just didn't record himself he wouldn't have gotten into any trouble. the guy was an idiot.

"sorry about that" it's the kind of thing you expect a person to say when they bump you at timmies

>oh sorry about that
>proceeds to unload into her
This man is based. Alpha as fuck.

In Texas they don't even have to be inside your house for you to shoot them justifiably.

Is there a highlight reel?

they deserved it

Does anybody remember that story about a guy who executed two or three children who broke into his trailer several years ago?

were they really children?

They kind of deserved it desu senpai.

That's what I remember, but I can't find anything on Google.

why didn't the guy just put up a surveillance camera

Execution kills aren't justified in a home invasion. It's that simple m8

Exactly as he should have.

There's a video out there of a convenience store robbery where a guy intervenes, shoots one of the robbers who falls to the ground, then turns his back on him to watch the other robber and the guy on the ground gets up and shoots him.

Shoot to fucking kill and never leave a potential threat alive if there are other threats in the area.

so edgy, I bet you can't even wash your feet

This is it you retard

Literally nothing

This guy was in the fucking cia.

>police could do nothing

Should've told the police they were 1/6 black.

Those two were scum, pure and simple. They were drug addicts who had stolen from their family and broken into and robbed from this guy's house 9 or 10 times. They deserved to get shot and I don't feel sorry for them.

That said, Smith was a psycho. If he had shot them at the top of the stairs, called the police, and they had died, he would be 100% covered by the law. But 3 things sealed his fate: not calling the police until a day after he killed them, recording hours of audio of himself talking about killing them both before and after the shootings, and finishing them both off with kill shots to the head after they were already incapacitated.

In conclusion, play stupid games, win stupid rewards. They came to him, not the other way around.

Saying shit like yeah nah or nah yeah is kinda just a aussie thing

>Justice was served and he was convicted
No it wasn't -- he should have been found not guilty

He should have shot them, only once, with one of these.

In cuck states like that you are legally obligated to offer any intruders anything in your home for the taking, including your ass and or that of your children. Especially if they are """minorities""". That's the only grey area here, these two are white so their white privileged almost cancels out their victim status as oppressed criminals in a cuck court of law.... almost.

If the police are allowed to shoot to kill, this guy should have been allowed to do the same inside his own home.

Every single state in the Union has Castle Doctrine, whether it is actually enshrined in law or not. Where there is no explicit Castle Doctrine law, Castle Doctrine nonetheless is implied by existing statute and case law.

You clearly don't know how Glaser "safety" bullets function.

Jesus fucking Christ this.

The dude yelping as he gets shot and falls down the stairs was pretty funny too.

This is why you don't hesitate, just hit them with 5 bullets in the chest each.

Wounding them, moving them and then executing them is just asking for trouble.

i felt like a piece of shit for this
>uggh!

"Bitch" I FUCKING DIED

they were just kids, you've all done dumb shit as teenagers, but you grew up, right?

this old man practically denied these teenagers a life where they learned from their mistakes and reform into better people, pointing a gun at them and shooting seems justifiable, if they died without pure intent to murder, that seems fine because it was out of defense, but he straight up murdered these teens

>(((kifer)))
and nothing of value was lost

He a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

millennials don't believe in consequences and that they are immortal

Totally fine with it. My buddies and I did tons of urban exploration in our teenage years. We never broke into people's homes, stole things, and picked on Crazy old people.

They deserved what happened to them, the world is left no poorer by their deaths.

>Smith then waited until Friday to have a neighbor call police, saying that he did not want to bother law enforcement on Thanksgiving.

>so that we dont have to shoot people in the face repeatedly, thats the polices job
Not in Anglo countries it isn't. English Common Law heavily implies communities that deal with their own problems, involving police only enough to haul special problem people off to jail for trial. If you want the kind of Cops that are constantly around ready to engage in combat with criminals, then you want a Gendarmerie. Anglos don't do gendarmes, we have civilian police instead.

He did call the cops first you leaf fuck.

They wouldn't do anything. They pretty much told him to go fuck himself the burglars can do whatever they want.

actually nevermind, I read the wikipedia, they stole multiple times, motherfuckers needed to die.

justice done served, and the shooter was nice enough not to call the police during thanksgiving, what a lad.

I'm glad they were killed, I'm glad he's going to prison. He's a murderer and they were degenerate druggies.

sounds way to fake, way to clear, the gunshots sound off.

Breaking into peoples' homes isn't ok in the slightest, but that old dude sounded like a fucking psychopath when he was shooting them.

Both in the wrong here.

in the fine state of MN an intruder can walk into your home and grab your tv, wink at you, and walk out with it. you have no right to interfere.

if the intruder does go after you causing you to fire on him, you will almost certainly be going to prison. court will be held in psychotic blue Minneapolis. if the intruder was non-white, don't even bother getting a lawyer.

this is among the most cucked states

>but that old dude sounded like a fucking psychopath when he was shooting them
true

>Both in the wrong here.
Non-sequitur: you're basically making the same mistake the jury made. Sounding like a creep is what they convicted him on, and sounding like a creep is neither immoral nor illegal. It is something socially damaging - the jury basically enforced social norms against being creepy rather than enforcing the law.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING MILLENNIAL PIECE OF SHIT GOD DAMN BLM NIGGER SUCKER>

Die. inhale lava you fucking nigger.

Pretty sure they convicted him on firing the two execution shots after they were already clearly incapacitated.

sick counter-arguments googles

This.

This is exactly what I thought, kill three birds with one stone.

nah. this is evidence it was a premeditated homicide. beside that you can't justify an execution style killing after the threat's already been incapacitated with several rounds from a ruger mini. How do you defend that?

>be mentally ill old man
>just trying to live peacefully
>subhuman garbage keep breaking into your house and stealing the few things you have to remember your father by
>the police won't do anything
>shoot them the next time they break in
>somehow in the wrong

He was completely justified.

His only mistake was living in Minnesota.

like this

>I'm a millenial and don't believe in consequences! #feelthebern

no seriously please die.

The stasi used to move furniture and fuck with peoples alarm clocks so that they wouldn't be able to focus on political rebellion. They termed it "Zersetzung" if I remember correctly.

yeah no. life doesn't play out like a james bond film

That whole stephen merchant episode had me in tears. I've been going back and listening to the older episodes and it's been amazing.

>stealing from an old man
>stealing his medals from serving in Vietnam, family heirlooms and his money

Those two pieces of shit deserved every shot that took their lives.

>guy shoots your cousin three times
>you still go to the basement

Was that bitch deaf?

I agree that the kids were criminals and were asking to get blasted, but the way he "executed" the girl after she was pleading for her life while saying shit like:

>"Now you're dead!"
>"Bitch!"

I'm on the, killing three birds with one stone boat. He is obviously mentally deranged belonging in prison, and those kids were asking to get shot breaking into/stealing shit from his home.

I wish he raped her anally and ruptured her anus. At least give him some pleasure before getting locked up.

stop posting.

you think because you posted a pug you can take the centrist ground... well fuck you... its a cute doggo

equality. your not a sexist are you?

>oh sorry about that

Shot twice, fell down some stairs, and dude had rifle pointed at his head. He was incapacitated, no threat in that state at the moment he shot him in the head.

Which is why the jury found him guilty.

Not saying I agree because fuck those thieves but if you are going to shoot people in your house know the law and cover your ass. If this guy did he would have been fine.

Very intelligent response my friend!

That was pre-meditated murder plain and simple. I'm all for the right to defend your home against unwanted intruders but this guy is twisted.

It's one thing to kill an intruder in a spur of the moment kind of scenario but he planned this all out and laid a trap so he could try to kill them legally.

And on top of that he waits for another 10 minutes after killing the kid for the girl to come looking for her cousin and then he kills her too in cold blood. I mean is it really necessary to kill a teenaged girl? How much of a threat could she really be.

Thays what happena when you shoot a cop department's security alarm sales people.

Fun little scam, break into a few houses and sell the homeowners an expensive alarm system that spies on the home owner. If the home owner shoots me, I know the police will throw the book at the home owner. I get to keep what I steal, cops get an alarm installation fee, monitoring service fee, and can access the system just as easy as the homeowner.

>serve your country for most of your life
>retire and hope to find peace in your remote home
>suffer through dozens of break ins over the year
>sucks it up, at least I still have my fathers POW watch from WW2
>Watch gets stolen
>Vietnam flashbacks intensifies
>continuously thinking about how your father suffered at the hands of Nazi, the only thing keeping him alive was the thought that one day he would give his some This watch

>TIME TO DIE BITCH!

agreed, the sick man. he shouldve raped her first. Or even raped her after, at least rape the dumb bitch at some point.

But no, he just murdered her. i agree bro, the man is twisted

He's not a psychopath. He was just a very upset human that had to take care of a problem himself since the police did not give a shit about him being robbed many times.

it was because he landed kill shots when they were already down for the count. shouldn't have been charged with premeditated tho, shouldn't have been charged at all, sounds like a nice guy, waited a day to call the police so as not to bother them on thanksgiving.

Should have used .22 Eargsplitten Loudenboomer

>How much of a threat could she really be.
they had previously stolen firearms from his home. he should have every reason to believe they were armed.

No they fucking can't, you god damn retard. Read the fucking law. Duty to Retreat doesnt apply to homes.

You're an idiot.

I'm not saying he didn't break the law, but

>He was incapacitated, no threat in that state at the moment he shot him in the head

is a gamble with your life. You can't know that for sure unless they're dead.

wasn't aware you could "pre-meditate" someone else's crime.

sounds like it to me, well what inspired the movie, two kids fucking with an old man. decent film, kind of slow burning.

Really satisfying to hear trash be taken out. Shame he's going to jail.

Yeah shooting an already wounded/incapacitated teenage girl several times after she'd fallen down a flight of stairs, begging for her life, and calling her a bitch afterwards, isn't a trait of a psychopath.

>in the fine state of MN an intruder can walk into your home and grab your tv, wink at you, and walk out with it. you have no right to interfere.
Talk radio fantasies pls.

>is a gamble with your life

No, don't be retarded.

Is 100% not a threat? Of course not, nothing is 100%.

Is it reasonable to believe he is a threat at that point? Also no, which is why your ass goes to prison.

PTSD is fucking terrifying... combine that with not feeling safe in your home and this is what you get.

>hurr durr but they were teens
fuck out of here

What other activities do you let other men do for you?

He just shouldnt have been recording

>'youre dying, bitch'
>the mumbling

Wew. There wasnt a shred of sympathy in the courtroom after that audio

13:48 - Shoots her once as she's coming down the stairs and she falls to the bottom
>Aw, sorry about that.
13:55 - She's moaning and in shock, he shoots her three more times
>Die!
Shoots her one last time.
>Bitch

Yep that dude is definitely a psychopath.

>*POW POW*
>"guuuuh!"
>"... you're dead"

lel

>shoots nick and executes him says "you're dead." afterwards

>shoots the chick, says "you're dying!"

Yeah, dude was crazy.

Fuck

Cred Forums isn't "politics"

scroll up and read the title of this board.

>>>r>eddit

>Is it reasonable to believe he is a threat at that point? Also no

Thugs who break into peoples homes and had previously stolen firearms form him who are now seriously wounded and fearing for their life, yeah, no reason to think they could be a threat.

>remove latte

>believe it or not, we have police around partly so that we dont have to shoot people in the face repeatedly, thats the polices job

No, it's not. The police have no legal obligation to protect you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Keep relying on the state to do everything for you. I think you and this woman have a lot in common.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjUzkVrEV1o

maybe dont repeatedly break into someones house and you wont get shot? the audio i hilarious

>police have no legal obligation to protect you
>but the police can and will throw you in prison for protecting yourself

Even if he didn't kill them and instead considerably maimed them, they would have sued his ass into oblivion.

Taking out human garbage that breaks in a vietnam veteran's home who also worked in the U.S. State Department. Robbed over half a dozen times so this trash can steal his most precious possessions.

- his father's watch after he was a POW in WWII
- medals and ribbons after HE served in vietnam
- jewelry that was most likely his mother's

All gone because of living trash and the inept police; like usual don't do their job unless there is a gun or a nigger involved.

Kill yourself.

>break into Vietnam vets house

That was their first mistake, some of those old dudes can be a little out of wack, not surprised he lured them into a trap.

Mag dumping is, however.

Good luck proving it's an "execution" in either case. The only reason it was ruled as some kind of execution was because he actually recorded it, and moved their bodies into his basement without telling the police.

I am absolutely executing anyone that comes into my home with malicious intent. I don't care if he's on my floor bleeding out in agony with 7 slugs in his gut I'm picking him up and putting another through his fucking skull.

You don't break into anyone's home, ever. You deserve only death. I don't give a shit about 'what a good boi' they were going to be if they were allowed to leave my home. Dead, that's the end of it. Don't want to die, don't bust into anyone's home, really simple. I have more than myself to protect in my home, I am responsible for others. I am not responsible for some unhinged housebreaker's delinquency.

Fuck 'em.

I think you're misunderstanding my position.

Please refer to

They got what they deserved.

As far as I'm concerned, once you break and enter into my property, you're my property.

>seriously wounded and fearing for their life, yeah, no reason to think they could be a threat.

Not after being shot twice, falling down some stairs, and the guy having a gun to his head.

The risk to him was unreasonably low at that point for him to not be charged with murder under the laws of the state he lived in.

He should have just mag dumped into him at the top of the stairs.

>Good luck proving it's an "execution" in either case.
You honestly think that can't prove execution kills in 2016? It's simple, an intern can determine that.

>bitch

taking MW3 too far

bet he teabagged them afterwards

She deserved to die, and she knew it. She got exactly what was coming to her, and in her final moments she knew it. You are in no position to "beg for your life" when you're skulking around in someone's home in the dark. You forfeit your life the moment you enter, that's the price you pay. If you don't want to pay up, don't walk through the door.

>camped out in his basement
>recorded himself
>shot to kill after they were incapacitated
>didn't call the police for a whole day
dude was retarded.

lol sure, good luck.

>shot to kill after they were incapacitated

That's kind of what you're supposed to do

this

He was not going around killing people before this and she was not pleading for her life. The bitch was just doing the same shit all women do when they're in a dire situation, scream/screech and say "oh my god".

agreed

Anybody else listen to the rest. Like two minutes after he shoots them.

>I refuse to live in fear (fucking alpha)

>Felt like I was cleaning up a mess
>worse than spilled food
>worse than vomit, worse than shit
>compares two dead kids in his basement to spilled food

Yeah he's a fucking psychopath.

I'm still listening

>I am not a bleeding heart liberal

Holy fucking kek, I noticed that when you shot the fucking kids bud

>Not after being shot twice, falling down some stairs, and the guy having a gun to his head.

I'd agree with you, but he wasn't alone. He couldn't just sit there with his gun to his head and wait for the cops when there could be other people trying to break into his house.

>He should have just mag dumped into him at the top of the stairs.

That I agree with.

I found the video I mentioned, btw.

liveleak.com/view?i=230_1345074503

Robber is shot point blank in the chest and gets up as soon as the good guy turned his back.

Don't leave threats alive, period.

That's wrong you psychopath!

You're supposed to wait until they shoot/stab you back like a good law abiding person.

Minnesota might as well be in Canada.

That said, he didn't have to be a retard. There are multiple solutions to a problem, and if he wanted to just shoot the people robbing his house there was a multitude of ways he could have done it that put him in the legal clear. Instead he chose the most retarded method possible (entrapment), going so far to include "finishing" shots after the targets were down, AND he recorded all of it.

Lots of disturbed fuckers ITT

>I was doing my civic duty
>I don't see them as human
>I see them as vermin

Guy was far out

No, you'res supposed to wait for police to show up and let them call an ambulance. But then again, the target should not be incapacitated and should be dead after the first or second shot. Shot placement, ie skill, matters.

It has nothing to do with obeying the letter of the law. A court is not going to know what *really* happened if the defender is the only witness, and the shots made to the target support his story.

>mfw I am listening to the disturbed ramblings of a man who just shot two kids and I'm laughing

Is this a sin?

It's really not you idiot

You aren't in the army, your house isn't a warzone.

No it isn't you dumb fuck.

He allegedly had 12 break-ins and the cops never did anything about it. That's twelve times someone busted into his house to steal shit, or do god know's what else if they feel like it.

The worst thing he ever did, was that he didn't go to the police station and killed every single cop inside after he shot those two pieces of shit. I have nothing but a seething hatred for do-nothing scumbag cops. After reading about Rotherham, I made an oath to lay waste to every single cop involved, should that ever happen in my neck of the woods.

Agreed. He should have walked. His lawyer must have been awful. And his jury must have been all white women anti-gun nuts.

kino when

Probably. You should stop doing that. It isn't good for the soul.

Also makes you look like a beta psycho if anybody finds out.

There is a way to kill people that doesn't get you sent to jail. Byron wasn't capable of this.

Twice as many anarcho-tyranny cocksuckers ITT tbqhwyf

Twelve break-ins, and being at the mercy of criminals is worse than a warzone. I know, because I've spent 800+ days in a combat zone but would never want to spend a single minute having to deal with some fucking puke breaking into my house to steal my shit, or hurt my family.

It's sad to see these people ignore reports until someone dies or there is domestic dispute/violence. This police department clearly did not give a shit about it and these two "children" had to die because the victim had to clean up the trash himself.

cry some more you old faggot

I don't think he really cared if he went to jail or not - did you ever think about that? He was an old man, living in fear, having his most precious valuables stolen from him and the cops basically telling him to fuck off.

Is that how you want to spend your final days? He gave up a long time ago.

Watch out boys we got a tough guy over here

desu i would do the same

You want to live your life giving other people, including burglars and home invaders, the benefit of the doubt; give them the agency to put you or your loved ones in harm's way, fine. But you have absolutely no right to require anyone else to live that way. You stupid little fuckwit.

>No, you'res supposed to wait for police to show up and let them call an ambulance. But then again, the target should not be incapacitated and should be dead after the first or second shot. Shot placement, ie skill, matters.

And then after the fact the two kids would sue you for everything you're worth.

You are going in idiotic circles

Shoot people in the head who pose no IMMEDIATE, not fucking future possible maybe threat and your going to be charged with 2nd degree murder.

I really could give two fucks what your opinion is on the matter. Do as you like but the law will not be with you in that state.

In that case, why even turn in the bodies? He's clearly a skilled hunter, he could have just cut them up then buried the bones.

It's clear you didn't read my post, because I specifically said:

>the target should not be incapacitated and should be dead after the first or second shot

>Do as you like but the law will not be with you in that state.

That's funny, because the law wasn't with him at all until he killed two worthless criminals.

This. CCW instructors tell you to kill anyone you shoot or expect to go bankrupt on lawsuits.

And you have no right to execute incapacitated people and then leave their rotting bodies beside your bed for a day before you get around to calling the police. Keep having your beta power fantasies though faggot. Do what he did, see what happens.

What is this place turning me into

guy was based, thats what those fucking inbreds get for committing burglary and who knows what else they would have done if he was asleep or whatever

fuck minnesota

Minnesota sucks

Grow up man, no one thinks you're acting cool.

my instructor gave the same advice.

Take it up with your congressman.

What the fuck do you expect me to say?

You're talking to a bleeding heart liberal who would let his family get killed in front of him before he kills the robber.

He should also have raped them. They are millennial shits and white niggers. Hopefully, more American millennials are slaughtered

pretty sure anyone will give you the same advice. You shoot to kill not to wound if the situation ever arises

kill yourself you edgy faggot

You have no sound argument to make so you resort to name calling. Classic beta move.

The killings were premeditated and if you think he shouldn't be imprisoned for life you need your head examined

He should've sent the bitch to syria or pakistan and the faggot to SEA

millennial detected

I guess since I'm living in Bizzaro world, I get to be a little bizzaro, but I don't want to be an edge lord faggot.

my CCW instructor worked security and regularly dragged people's asses to prison.
you shoot until they stop posing a threat. if they can prove that you shot even one more time than necessary, you're fucked.

Pretty cool tho. I wouldn't mind doing what he did.

At some point you have to stop shitposting.

This is coming from a leaf.

His problem was that he was getting robbed repeatedly by these shit heads and nobody would do anything about it.
He then took matters into his own hands and took out the degenerate trash. I'd shake this man's hand and buy him a cup of coffee if I could.

The only wrong move he made was recording himself. Also you either shoot to kill or you let the trash in your home or let them sit wounded until they're taken by police.

They can't prove shit when they're dead

This thread is pretty cancerous

We really need to do something about the edgeposting. It constantly derails discussion and replying to it only validates the trolls/mentally ill that keep doing it.

>break into someone's house
>police tell them "fuck off m8"
>so he goes full rambo

Literally did nothing wrong. If you don't want to die don't break into people's houses.

None of that has anything to do with your post I responded to. You nupol faggots are idiots.

Microphones can though :^)

why did he even call the police?
He should have bought a shovel and more ammo.

theres nothing wrong with it mate you just mad cuz tyrone butt fucked your mother while your dad watches

I'm sure the entire thread agrees that recording himself was what actually got him convicted. Otherwise, he would have probably gotten off scott-free.

we used to have standards for shitposting around here, but I just don't know anymore

>trash is getting butthurt he'll get shot for stealing

Maybe you should stop stealing

Your discussion is pure faggotry, you little limp-wristed hairlip.

Probably not. Forensics are a bitch. The execution wounds would have fucked him.

The lesson of this story is don't be a psychopath and just call the fucking cops after you shoot them. Keep your gun trained on them until they arrive.

Did I disrupt your power fantasy faggot?

Forensics can.

power fantasy?
Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

In home defense you are in your rights to neutralize a threat. When he shot the two retards the first time each they were critically wounded and no longer a threat. At this point he has acted within his rights. However, he went further beyond that and executed the two junkies. Since they were no longer a threat he crossed over from home defense to outright murder.

If he hadn't recorded the damn thing he would have probably gotten away with it. I feel little sympathy for the dead druggies, but it really hurts gun rights with cases like these.

>The execution wounds would have fucked him
Yup. He shot the guy in the face and the girl under the chin. He had a tarp laid out in advance, too. It was first degree murder by a coward.

hows that for a power fantasy theres people in this thread that think if they get shot it won't hurt them.

Wow! Start making an actual argument anytime.

He specifically engineered the encounter and made sure he was armed, that's not a chance encounter, that's premeditation. Continuing to fire upon an individual after they no longer pose a threat to you or your property is assault.

While I support gun owners and the castle doctrine 100%, there are elements of this specific case that show the individual violated both the letter and spirit of the law.

The idiot can't do anything but name call and reply incoherently to posts. Just look at all his posts.

how did they find the recorder? I honestly thought he would be smart enough to hid it

When I break into your home to murder your family what will you do to me ?
Call me names?

And being defending by power fantasy having cowards ITT

If only they knew how stupid they looked

could have easily argued this was a reaction to the emotional trauma. the recording should have been tossed out.

He had it out in the open on a bookshelf I think. So, investigators probably found it when they were doing their crime scene investigation.

>coward

he's far from that, he snapped and turned into a psychopath. Who just got fed up with degenerates robbing him

If I buy the land my Home is built on and do not give you access and you decide to let yourself in anyways expect to be shot.

You could be wearing swat team outfits for all I care.

And you can't make a sound argument to save your life and resort to name calling and accusing me of being a thief because I disapprove of executing the already wounded.

You're a coward, a moron, and it's fucking hilarious to dance around you and all the other beta losers that support this pyschopathic idiot.

So what times are the highlights?

Maybe those two trash bags shouldn't have premeditated a burglary after stealing valuables and firearms for the *th time.

A good attorney would have highlighted the gaslighting done by the teens to try and convince him he was crazy.

It seems like the most legitimate case of temporary insanity i have ever heard...."These kids broke in the house moving things around in an effort to convince him he was crazy and it worked"

wtf is graphic audio?

You can't own guns anyway so it's a moot point for you.

You'd rot in prison for defending yourself in any situation so why does your word on this matter?

see this is where I agree with you executing the wounded is Isis tier degeneracy.

>you know the robbers will come back
>tell the police and they laugh you off
>prepare by buying a gun and vowing to kill them if they come again
>it's premeditated since he was prepared for them to break the law again
pretty ironic desu

good thing about the outback theres plenty of room to dispose evidence, i mean heck you could give it to the carnivorous locals

ESTONIA STAY AWAY FROM IT. YOU MUST REMAIN PURE!

because a stereotype and worst case scenario liberal media propaganda is also not an arguement.

>Hence my comment about the situation was under control he didn't need to call the police he just needed to goto the hardware store.

Unfortunately untrue. About a dozen states have supreme court rulings overturning the normal precedent. Even where I am (and have taught a few concealed carry courses) in New Mexico, where open carry is downright common in most places, police will refer your case to the DA unless you fled "at least one level, closed door, or approximately 50 feet" before defending yourself.

This guy would let you fuck his daughter, sister, girlfriend and mother at gunpoint while he sits watching and waiting for you to shoot until he can shoot.

The tape recorder set up and the tarp set up was used to demonstrate premeditation. The delay in alerting the authorities also damaged his case.

I am fine with him having defended his home, but the executions I do not agree with.

He said "sorry about that" after the gun jammed so he switched to the revolver and continued to shoot her

>carnivorous locals
Is it no longer PC to call them Abbos?

>mfw reading some of the shit you guys are saying
What the FUCK guys.
The fact that some of you agree the two cousins deserved to be executed for breaking into a house unarmed is fucking ridiculous.
They deserved to be arrested and taken to jail, not fucking killed execution style, god damn.

He was a patriotic American who served his country well, but the kikes decided to put him behind bars for defending himself against two druggie degenerates. Goes to show how much we can trust our judicial system these days.

Pigs wouldn't do anything though

He'd have been fine if he'd killed them both with the first shots, though
The legal issue was dragging it out and finishing them off, something police aren't allowed either

>watch his father had recieved after spending nearly a year as a POW
Pulp Fiction?
Was it in his ass at some point?

They were in his house, his property, unlawfully and with malicious intent. As far as I'm concerned, he can do whatever he damn well pleases to them at that point.

>see dumb libs on FB complaining about this last month
>"it is never ok to kill over property"
>go into large nigger fb group in our area I joined on an alt
>tell them I know of a couple crackers going on vacation to the Bahamas in a couple days
>give them dumb lib addresses
>see pics of bruised bitch and hospital pics of dumb nu-male on fb a week later
>mfw she says they raped her and held a gun to her head

IF ONLY THEY HAD A WAY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES

You fucking idiot. Those two stole firearms from his house in previous burglaries. For all he knew they were armed and this could've happened liveleak.com/view?i=230_1345074503

Fucking pictures, I want this to be real

>what happens when you interrupt a beta power fantasy

it's fascinating, truly fascinating to see real life mental illness so brazenly displayed

What the fuck, are you the Steve-O millennial poster? No wonder you're such a faggot, it's really you isn't it?

Career filth like this will never learn better. We waste far too much time worrying about the rights of undisputed criminals and pissing on the well-being of otherwise law-abiding citizens who expect security in their own homes.

its funny to me that faggots like you think words will stop violence.

you're doing God's work, user

>more baseless accusations

man! you guys can't handle dissenting opinions well

That what all these bleeding liberals think after all.

>please just stop killing my family amed

So he really thought it was a good idea to not delete these audio recording? Clearly out of his mind.

>not wanting to execute the wounded makes me a bleeding heart liberal

damn, I didn't realize I was arguing with a true blue bona fide mongoloid

>guy doesn't kill filth
>goes to hospital, paid for by your taxes because they're broke druggies
>go to jail for a year or two, maybe, paid for by your taxes
>get out and do more crimes

He probably thought they were going to help him. Like if a man records himself having sex with a woman just in case she develops "the regret sex" or get the revenge idea.

lmao the kids weren't armed

>he doesn't execute them
>he did it, I never robbed him he just shot me on the street! Bring me my lawyer!

>compiling proof against myself

Why the fuck would I do that?

>he's greek

you expect me to take you seriously?

>he is a nigger
You expect me to take you anything?