This ugly ass motherfucker has a girlfriend and you don't(Me neither). What the fuck are we doing wrong?

This ugly ass motherfucker has a girlfriend and you don't(Me neither). What the fuck are we doing wrong?

I'd never want to be that dude, and I do have a girlfriend we went to a handegg game today and had a good time.

I'd never want to be him neither, even if he has a girlfriend. But I don't understand how did he get her in the first place. What the fuck was going through that girl's mind? She was probably fucking desperate

She's not that good looking

Get a GF, user. Have to be better than normies @ online dating. That is all.

Big chubby ugly guys can get certain chicks. Can't say the same for skinny ugly guys.

He's basically an average / slightly below average looking chubby dude; she's out of his league, though. He would probably look much better if he lost some weight so he wouldn't have as much of a moon face.

Maybe she's into fat dudes; some women have a fat guy fetish.

low test desu senpai

are you trying to make me sad again?

I've already told you that my gf died. She's never coming back

this desu

have yet to meet a decent, attractive white girl. Maybe someday I will. Who knows.

Dude you have a source on this chick? I have another photo I've seen once or twice on here but never this one

I don't know what you're doing wrong. I got a wife and two kids.

Literally just searched big boobed arab chick and she popped up.

Sorry man. I have no clue. Here''s another one just for you senpai

nvm found it. Her name is Gita Hadizadeh

They're all in Utah

It's all about self-confidence. You can be a landwhale with bad skin and a micropenis and if you're confident in yourself and surroundings you'll get the girl.

I have a GF. She cooks me dinner and we laugh at pepe memes and play video games while laying on the bed together as we drift off to sleep in each others arms.

Your weeaboo pillow don't count.

>tfw you will never have a faithful and fun japanese waif.

What do I do with my life

True, I don't have a girlfriend. I have a wife.

Weaboo pillows don't fart, asshole.

this

yeah great, thanks op now I'm sad and probably drunk thanks alot you faggot

Triggered

>drunk 12 minutes later

Lightweight

Yeah she is.

Nothing of value was lost. She looks weak. The only thing she has going for her is the pretty face and blonde hair. But there are a plethora of woman that have that and then some more.

>he dosen't post with a light buzz
>he dosen't ingest liquor when feels hit

normalfags leave

GET YOUR LIES OFF OF Cred Forums

He actually goes outside of his house, and talks to girls. Let's them knows he's interested in them. Sure he probably gets rejected a fair amount. He has infinitely better chances than some one who spends all their time inside.

That's his sister I think.
In other events, I just had a dream about a 12 year old blonde girl sitting on my lap and trying not to get hard. Must have been that British uniform post. Weird.

That's not his sister. It's justin wong. He was paid by nintendo to give demonstrations. He went wayy overboard with the touching.

Confidence is important but won't get you any girl you like. Some girls(probably a lot) just won't date anyone who is out of her league, and there is nothing you can do. Women care about looks too.