To Americans:

How do you feel about the way they're dealing with the Trump-Clinton situation in South Park?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=south park stream
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=l3yhBEQlH_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

south park was never funny save for a couple moments.

They're too busy picking on Trump and Clinton when they could have a field day with Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

Fuck memes and fuck memeing people

Literally who?

Nobody has watched South Park for years. This is just a way for them to collect pay checks for being so funny in the past.

exactly

I don't get why they actually used Clinton and had Garrison stand in as Trump. It's not even good satire this time. Usually they do better.

This. The only episode I seriously liked was the WoW episode

Well fuck you too nigger, I didn't hate black people before, but your stupid goddamn post really did it. Good job you retard, you're really making a good case for your fucking pathetic, civilization dismantling fuck up of a race. Go move in with the Muslims and do nothing productive except kill eachother for a millennia, like you always do.

>fuck trump
Well that's what Garrison did
Until he died

That's not what I asked, but ok
You can still try the game, I was never a South Park fan but the game was so funny I actually started to watch the series

I heard the last 3 or 4 season were the most successful yet or something, maybe I'm mistaking

Trump has already died in the South Park universe.

KYS

I like it.

These past two seasons have been the best stuff they've done in many years.

Kenny dies every fucking episode, also it's a cartoon dipshit they can come up with whatever bullshit reason they want to bring Trump in.

not reallly their best work but the part with Randy saying "i'm really starting to like this guy" and how ever voter flip flops every five minutes is pretty funny

Mr Garrison = Sockpuppet

That was Canadian Trump though, that one had a flapping head

It was pretty funny. But I guess it insulted dear leader, so we have to pretend it isn't.

trump was canadian pres

they're trying way too hard so it ends up kinda shitty and tries to distance itself way too much from the real elections. it basically just takes a few cheap shots everyone who has even remotely followed the elections has heard/seen 10 times already.
also this

Nah, just wasn't as good as old Southpark. They did a great job showing what Canadians are really like.

It's because Trump doesn't need to be satirized

Really I'm surprised that alot of the commentary is on how inadequate Trump would be as a president and not the hysteria that surrounds Trump by normies. "He's lyke LITERALLY HITLER".

That meme is so good that alt right faggots believe it almost as much as SJWs. Missed opportunity by Matt and Trey.

Pretty funny though through so 3, but I've always been a fan.

dont really watch it. dont watch much tv these days since im a man going my way i mostly read books like art of the deal and michael savage's new book scorched earth.

>implying anyone has watching that show since 2007

I'll be honest.
I think that they're more often on point then not.
But that's just like my opnion.

They blew the debate segment. It was seriously unfunny.

They didnt expect trump to win the nomination and wrote themselves into a wall.

Not really, he stopped dying after 6 seasons or something. And they explained why and how; his parents were Cthulhu servants and performed rituals while his mother was pregnant, so each time he dies, a new one gets generated and is born from his mother during the night. They had a lot of episodes covering this.

Also they stopped doing single stories two years ago, now it's a long story split in various episodes. So they couldn't really bring Trump back; last season was a set up for this one, they planned early the whole Garrison thing.

I don't know why you're complaining, they're still clearly showing that Garrison (Trump) is smarter than Clinton (which is literally portrayed as a mindless tool), he just doesn't really have an actual plan to save the country

Imagine what the will do if Trump wins.
The episode writes itself.

Skipping it until more episodes come out, if I find out they have a twist to protrump, as I expect, I'll watch.

I find it moderately clever. HRC is already a recurring character on South Park so her being there fits.

I think Garrison is a pretty good satirical take on Trump and how they're depicting Hillary as absolutely out of touch with reality isn't bad. It really depends where they take it.

Compared to last season this one is extremely weak. They aren't touching BLM with a ninety nine and a half foot pole and the Trump/Clinton schtick is getting really worn out. They are lampooning Trump/Clinton but not as hard as they usually do. I don't know where they're going with member berries but I'm getting pretty tired of them.

This makes sense actually.

I feel like they're going to prolong it based on who actually wins the election.

If Hillary wins in real life, she wins in the show.
If Trump wins in real life, Garrison wins in the show.

That's how they've done it in the past so it wouldn't surprise me.

I really haven't found it funny in ages.
Their take on the election isn't inventive or kekworthy.
They need some high energy surrealist ridiculousness like the old days.

The member berries are being used to trash people that don't like their country turning to shit and actually appreciated peaceful more prosperous times. Trey and Matt so smart because they trash both sides! :^)

They aren't picking on hillary hard enough.

Even when they did the 24 episode and had a Snuke up Hillary's Sniz, they pussyfooted around her.

American here, they're spot on. This election is a JOKE.

They literally changed Cartman character design to show BLM among the wrong things he's forced to agree with because of PC culture
They're just subtle enough to avoid riots under their office, until it's widely recognized how much crazy these niggers are

But last season literally ends with Garrison "going to the White House".
Why wasting a whole season to show the campaign of a character if they weren't going to use him until the end

>He's lyke LITERALLY HITLER"

They aren't covering the corrupt media, they're covering the effect on presidency on people. That's why you don't see the overwhelming Clinton approval the media is selling you: they're just showing that people actually don't know which one is better

I don't watch TV.

I haven't watched it in years.

It got shitty after high school.

Trey is a "my wife's son" kind of guy now.

Accurate

Calling it now, Pepe will appear in an episode this season. Also, agree with the general consensus ITT. So far the season is a lot weaker than the last one when they took a brutal shit on SJWs, but then again we're really early in and it feels like all three episodes have been mostly set-up for what's to come.

I dunno, we'll see. Cartman has been particularly unfunny with the constant Amy Schumer thing.

It's pretty great

Both Tray and Matt are hardcore libertarians and were likely hoping Gary Johnson would do better.

You were either smart enough to vote for Trump in the beginning or smart enough to vote for him when you realized he was the only one who ever had a chance.

Either way it doesn't matter, I'd bet $10 Trump and Hillary are working with each other.

>Not really, he stopped dying after 6 seasons or something. And they explained why and how; his parents were Cthulhu servants and performed rituals while his mother was pregnant, so each time he dies, a new one gets generated and is born from his mother during the night. They had a lot of episodes covering this.

that is so fucking lame, holy shit. that is star wars prequels midichlorians lame.

How do you feel about being rape babies, going from Romans to becoming nasty guidos?

>responding at all

why do people take the bait so hard here

yep, phoning in the obvious, they used to be better. What once was unexpected focus and plot is now just current jew propaganda talking points with a cartoon facade.

Not really, given that his new GF was his whore for YEARS and that she only got to be his wife after spending over a decade being sexually humiliated and forced to fuck other girls while Trey sat off to the side barking orders, with her knowing that if she refused, he'd have her fired from her job as the high end strip club she worked at.
If anything, her having a kid is just more ammo to use to control and degrade her given that (from all account) Trey is an emotionally abusive fuck with a pathological obsession with degrading and humiliating women, ever since he caught his high school sweetheart fucking a Men's Choir guy in his house.
He had a fiance named Lianne that was his first girlfriend and they were engaged and shit, but a couple of weeks before South Park debuted on the air, he caught her in bed with another man and she dumped him on the spot.
Parker ended up using his ex's name for Cartman's mom and why she was portrayed as a super slut in the early seasons.
Parker's second wife is a rather infamous stripper/crack whore on the high end Colorado strip club scene. There have been reports over the years that Parker pays strippers for private sex shows, for him and his friends and that Parker is emotionally abusive towards the strippers he interacts with, using his money and influence as a big spender to force strippers to lez out for his own private amusement.

(cont.)

It's one of the main reasons as well, why Parker's first marriage (to an Asian chick) failed; she wanted a normal marriage and refused to swing with him. He couldn't give up strippers/hookers who he could abuse at will and ended up leaving his first wife for his second wife, who by all accounts degraded herself enough to get Parker to leave his wife for her
Parker married an Asian cutie and tried for a normal married life, but could not give up the whores or deviant sex.
Both Parker and Stone are major degenerates and into some crazy shit sexually (in particular, their crossdressing phase was not just for shock value as far as something they are legit into). Parker married a girl in order to settle down and give up his sick shit, but Stone went and married someone who shared a lot of his own fetishes, which caused Parker to dump his Asian wife for one of his stripper pals, because Parker felt he shouldn't try and be someone he wasn't.

Is anyone actually surprised a literal cuckold wouldn't like Trump?

Read

Americans don't say spot on, stay in Bongistan

>is now just current jew propaganda
Did you actually watch it

They literally blame all the shit that's happening, and the SJW culture that's emerging from media, to a single jew
It's not even implied, it's the main plot of this season other than the Trump/Clinton thing

so he got cucked and his big revenge was getting a wife's son lol

>Both Tray and Matt are hardcore libertarians

>implying antiguns can ever be called "hardcore libertarians"

Libertarians are basically anarchists with arbitrary rules at this point. Coolidge was the last true libertarian president.

>antiguns
But there's literally a whole episode during last season about how guns aren't really the problem, but often the solution

Jesus, dude. What are these guys, your lovers?

You don't have to defend them on every post.

You must be new, that's deflating the balloon, like cartman blaming jews for everything.

No, that episode was intended to parody the idea that gun ownership reduces violent conflicts.

They've been antigun for a long time. Columbine was their high school. They even appeared in that Michael Moore movie about it. Episodes like "World War Zimmerman" made their position perfectly clear when they came out swinging against SYG laws claiming it's a murder license.

They're left-leaning libertarians, so of course they're going to shill against literally Hitler 2.0.

>What are these guys, your lovers?
I just wanted to hear the opinion of people that actually watch the seris, rather than the usual shitposting from people that stopped following it years ago

What should they do then? I remember an episode when they basically confirmed Cartman's views on jews, shit Kyle even got literal gold on him

>parody the idea that gun ownership reduces violent conflicts.
Are you sure?
Maybe I didn't understand
But they had fights and problems for the whole episodes, and they solved everything the moment guns entered the equation

Some people dick ride them hard. It's peculiar.

>But they had fights and problems for the whole episodes, and they solved everything the moment guns entered the equation
Exactly, they show this working as intended to look absurd and surrealistic. The intended joke is that it would never work like that. As I said, they've argued against gun ownership in other episodes.

seems about right tbqh

I don't think Trump actually wants to win this

>in middle school
>thought south park was the height of insightful political commentary
>became an adult
>realized south park isn't particularly smart at all
>nobody else my age appears to have realized this

Completely accurate. Trump really has no idea what he's getting himself into and Hillary is a puppet. They left out the part where she's a self motivated, profiteering, pay to play scum bag though.

Here's my opinion, it's probably the most red pilled show out right now but it still leans left alot of the time. Television fucking sucks.

It's pretty accurate desu, they both suck ass. Also SP are self hating Jews and they expose Hollywood Jews sometimes but normies don't get it.

>in middle school
>thought calling people children was the height of insightful political commentary
>became an adult
>realized ad hominem isn't particularly smart at all
>nobody else my age appears to have realized this

>tries to act above it all
>posts a wrestling gif

Would be much funnier without the lolsorandumxD memberberries tbqh

Is that where le turd sandwich and giant douche may-may came from?

If so, fuck South Park. I can't have a decent debate anymore without some fuckface coming in and saying "Are you guys seriously arguing between a turd sandwich and a giant douche?"

Crap, maybe I got it wrong.
But did they really did that Michael Moore thing?
They shitted hard on him some time ago

But the memberberries are hilarious, and they seem to be the surrealistic element of this season.

It comes from a 2004 episode.

How is it that you manage to get into almost every thread and make this shit the first post?

He's more Garrison than Trump.

I'd assume bot + Cred Forums pass

difference is star wars was actually trying to be serious

I'm cool with them insulting Trump though Garrison (though I proffered it when it was just the 'fuck them all to death' thing) but I just wish they'd attack Hillary to the same extent.

They appeared in Bowling for Columbine, but had a falling out with him after Moore put in a South-Park-esque animated sequence directly after their appearance in the movie, which was obviously intended to make it look like Parker and Stone made the animated sequence. They felt they were misrepresented, and obviously they disagreed with other of Moore's positions due to his being a fat liberal fuck.

You sound pretty fucking stupid

South Park (Matt and Trey) make fun of everything because they're smarter than everyone.

The Book of Mormon set box office records in a field they were completely unfamiliar with + Holding the record for the most swear words in a movie

They are able to make legit political arguments from the perspective of children (which is also an insult to certain people) while being funny.

They're literally fucking comic geniuses.

The Trump/Clinton plot in this season is just a prolonged version of the Douche vs Turd Sandwich episode that was made for 2004

It's amazing that they're pointing out the eternal Skype and hopefully others see it!

I thought it was funny. Still voting Trump over Clinton though

Depression must have hit Trey Parker hard this season. Its up to Matt Stone and Bill Hader to write high caliber poop jokes now. Their handling of Trump's character is straight out of the months old playbook when they were trying to delegitimize him, feels stale and misguided.

I know, but the douche and turd thing comes up literaly every election season since 2004.

The series really took a dive when whole seasons started following a story arc instead of each individual episode being standalone.

Pretty non biased IMO, SENPAI

>The series really took a dive when whole seasons started following a story arc instead of each individual episode being standalone.
I disagree. Season 19 was the best season in years. It was better than 18, but 18 felt somewhat experimental and therefore fun. Season 17 was just abysmal except for the GOT parody trilogy and seasons 14-16 or so had a lot of hit-or-miss episodes that made jokes but didn't really say anything and paled in comparison to the relatively great seasons 8-13.

>South Park (Matt and Trey) make fun of everything because they're smarter than everyone.

Yeah, because pointing out that both sides of the political spectrum can be very dumb is going to help them pass a physics exam. Kill yourself.

That one was great because it wasn't 24 minutes of them making an incredibly insecure political point or otherwise calling out some minor celebrity that they decide to shit on
>hurr durr I'm Lorde
Fucking reddit the show

I don't find the presidential segment funny at all. The other stuff has been hit and miss.

My favorite episodes are the ones where they're just doing kid stuff with a twist. They don't seem to do those as much anymore though.

Holy shit you're fucking pathetic.

i remember when south park first came out, at the time is pretty funny to see cartman dressed up as hitler and the klan in the halloween episode, at the time nobody else would have tried to get away with it

It wasn't funny because they made fun of trump. It would have been 10/10 if they just made fun of hilary. Fucking liberal cucks I'm never watching south park again

I think it's really funny that Trump triggered South Park so hard that they refuse to even put him in an episode

Oh jeez!

Yeah, tell me again about Einsteins' comedy career...

they've turned randy into a faggot, the kind of dad that gets drunk at baseball games and fightsd other dads wouldn't turn into a PC pussy or supported obama

hahaha wrekt faggot leaf

It would have been better if they portrayed an exaggerated version of Trump instead of the "herp derp I'm not really trying to win this srsly guise" Trump as user mentioned here: When he was going on and on about never eating Oreos again a year ago, that portrayal made sense, but it's obvious that Trump is trying to win now bigly. He has spent a shitload of his own money.

I think they stopped doing stuff like that because they're a victim of their own success. In the late 90s when they started nobody would've done that, and nowadays even the moral guardians no longer demand it get taken off the air because they've made it utterly normal. It's why they do more satire and parody stuff now and honestly aren't all that shocking anymore, and haven't been the shock humor thing for years.

It's better to normalfags coming from Garrison, though. He can damn near do no wrong.

also, i must be a monster because i like the 'member berries' especially when they mentioned not as many mexicans

I'm not saying everything they say is Biblical, but they're approach is genius and they are legitimately funny.

They have a left leaning perspective an a few seasons sucked, not to mention I think they are gay for each other, but judging the media strictly by what it presents... it's tough to get any better.

ARE THE NEW EPISODES ONLINE?!?!?!?

Are you kidding? Randy's number one defining trait is getting swept up in whatever dumb fad is popular (i.e. whatever fad is being parodied in this episode).

You're saying you think the guy who had a gay experience in a hot tub, went metrosexual, and got into tween wave music is some kind of manly man?

>that's deflating the balloon, like cartman blaming jews for everything
Except they had an episode where Cartman forces Kyle to give him his secret bag of Jew Gold.

I thought it was much funnier when they made fun of trump more accurately. I have no love for either candidate but there is so much more shit to make fun of him and clinton than what they are using.

token lives matter

I stopped watching South Park when I was 18

YES!!!!!!

link pls :3

>le ebin trump doesnt have a real plan meme
anyone who thinks south park is anything other than a vehicle for fart jokes and cursing is kidding themselves.

lmgtfy.com/?q=south park stream

So you saw last week's episode?

Claiming they are "smarter than everyone" because they have an alright grasp of irony and satire is a very dumb statement. Einstein fell under the category of "everyone," by the way.

If you truly believe two comedians are smarter than nearly everyone on the face of the planet because they're witty at times, someone must have lobotomized you.

If you can't recognize an obviously hyperbolic statement, someone must have lobotomized you.

This and the member berry "failure mode" reek of ignorance and head-in-sand syndrome. Oh well.

ive enjoyed it so far

although i kind of hate how they say mr garrison does not have a plan i liked last season how he said he would round up all illegal immigrants and fuck them all to death. Sure he cant do it alone but what i roll with me on this one he pays other mexicans to fuck immigrants to death to show that we still need immigrants just legal ones to fuck the illegal ones.

Douche vs Turd is boring as fuck.

Cartman gonna get some pussy though.

It's almost more insulting that they just present Hillary as she really is. They used her actual photo in the first episode of this season.

His post didn't come off that way at all, you moron. It read like a teenager that worships Matt and Trey saying a stupid statement deadpan.

Jews will always be Jews in the end

Canadian Trump died, The Trump that actually matters still exists.

>I don't know where they're going with member berries but I'm getting pretty tired of them.

memberberries represent how people indulge themselves in modern retro-release products to alleviate the fact that the world has gone to shit. the memberberry arc is going to culminate in the recognition that escapism will not make their lives better, that they need to step up and revolt against the change being pushed on them.

FPBP as usual.

>My favorite episodes are the ones where they're just doing kid stuff with a twist. They don't seem to do those as much anymore though
I think they actually do, look at the Minecraft episode. Maybe it's just that children today don't really do the shit we did as kids anymore
Pretty sad

It seems like it's going to end rather in a "you're remembering wrong, everything was shit before too good goy, stop with the nostalgia goggles. Good, good goy."

I haven't watched a full South Park episode in probably 10 years. I missed when they would dedicate an entire episode to shitting on Canada for no reason.

You mean like they did last season?

everything has to be allegory now.

i dont understand why they keep pushing the "trump/garrison does not know what they are doing, vote for hillary because she has experience" thing. it does not make sense according to the rules of the show. show hillary is a brainless retard who does whatever her advisers tell her to do. how would that make a good leader? why doesnt garrison just do the exact same thing?

did you miss the part where they show that the use of memberberries has inflated drastically?

remember in the first episode randy's memberberries say "member when there weren't so many mexicans?" and randy agrees before immediately backing off? that's the direction we're heading in with memberberries

Canada on strike = Writers strike
Trump Canada = 2015 election crap
South Park is very referential now.

I haven't watched South Park in a long time, but the last time I finished an episode, it felt like they were trying too hard to reach out to a younger generation they don't fully understand.

It seemed like a parody of old South Park almost. I watched a bit of this Trump episode and it wasn't funny at all. And I'm saying this as a person that doesn't like Trump or Hillary, but will probably vote for the former just to see what happens.

They admitted they were going to be shilling for johnson with this season, but you're right.

that's the joke

hillary is such a fucking godawful person, and unelectable candidate, mr. garrision with a fake tan can actively tell people NOT to vote for him, and still gain massive support.

I'm saying they found their niche. Smarter being that can appeal to the masses, while criticizing the fuckery that's actually going on. They don't ever suggest and answer I'll give you that, but broaden your idea of smart to include artsy-fartsy nonsense.

>pic
Aw shit, I remember seeing that cartoon as a kid. They showed it to us in the 80s when Glasnost was happening. They were like "look, the Russians are like us, they have their own Winnie the Pooh"

Didn't help that the guy was fucking marching through the woods talking about how the bees owned him the honey

That's the fucking joke you fucking retard.

Shillary is such a mindless politician Trump Garrison literally cannot even try to lose.

do muslim woman ever get their hair cut?

i understand garrison not wanting to be president for personal reasons, but wanting people to vote for hillary, who he himself thinks is a retard, because he thinks he is too inexperienced is fucking stupid. it lacks internal sense.

they could have set the joke up better by having him instantly realize hillary is a retard and have him go on a quest to find the only smart person in washington, who ends up being johnson like this guy says

Funny. All it needs to be.

Part of it is also Garrison's honesty that people are liking.

Hillary Clinton has "experience" but she's a buffoon of a puppet which makes all of that experience moot. How do you have experience when your primary skill is moving while someone else has their fist up your anus?

Perhaps I've giving southpark too much credit.

>they could have set the joke up better by having him instantly realize hillary is a retard and have him go on a quest to find the only smart person in washington, who ends up being johnson like this guy says
Considering they outright said they support Johnson I would honestly not be surprised if that is exactly what ends up happening.

Nice b8 m8 8/8

Member towlie? Member old south park? Member?????

it's entertaining

What's wrong with wrestling ?

This happened to me, same with the simpsons.

It didn't read like that, it read as I intended and you're ass-aggravated so you took it the wrong way.

This. I liked the first six seasons or so when there may have been a tiny bit of observational comedy and satire mixed in, but the episodes mostly just tried to offend as many people as possible while remaining hilariously low brow. Everyone ITT has 10 different interpretations for what Garrison is supposed to symbolize--that shit isn't funny, guise. I just want to watch a cripple fight or some shit because it's lulzy.

>hurr trump has no plan at all
>setting up racism and sexism as products of nostalgia
wtf im bluepilled now

>The Book of Mormon set box office records in a field they were completely unfamiliar with

Parker is musically trained and they've done plenty of musical shit. Their first production was Cannibal! The Musical.

The book of mormon doing well was inevitable. It was a a low brow musical. One of the primary issues with musicals is they are so far up their own arse. That's why once book of mormon and wicked came out people fucking flocked to them.

Parker is good a comedic writing. Stone doesn't really do much at all. Genius is far too much praise, but my all means fall in line with everyone who is smarter than yourself.

It was a stupid statement and South Park was at its best when it wasn't trying to make some sort of "enlightened" social and political commentary buried beneath a fart joke shell. You seem to think Matt and Trey are deep comedic geniuses and they really aren't at all.

I do miss the surreal silly stuff. Old South Park was almost quirky and cute. It's really weird to go back to the early episodes. The kids are a lot more like kids, the music is silly instead of the generic movie score it uses now.

The show is still good, but the old episodes have a real charm to them.

This. Give me backdoor sluts 9 over douche vs turd 2.0

This response in every. Single. Thread. Tonight. Drink mercury you cum-guzzling faggot. Then die. Soon.

Record setting through entertainment is genius

>The book of mormon doing well was inevitable.
went to get tickets last year when I was in NYC and they were still over 300 dollars. So, not THAT good.

>Genius is far too much praise, but my all means fall in line with everyone who is smarter than yourself.
Genius is usually assigned only in hindsight or in fields where there are ground breaking results. So, calling these guys geniuses just makes me a genius. You're a faggot, take it from a genius.

What ever happened to Mr. Slave shoving a gerbil up his own ass and then dedicating an entire episode to that? Or Mr. Garrison transitioning to Ms. Garrison?

I haven't kept up with South Park for around a decade or so; when did Mr. Garrison turn back into a man and why? Did they do this in order to prevent trannies from being offended? New South Park just seems like it has lost a lot of its edge.

I like it and get why they're doing it. He's a giant douche.

>lumping shit tier 11-13 in the same group as

>South Park was at its best when it wasn't trying to make some sort of "enlightened" social and political commentary buried beneath a fart joke shell.

Agreed

You do realize that the fart jokes are just mode of contrast to the idea of the episode, usually.

The "kids" watch Terrance and Phillip who farting Canadians. You're watching them. Canadians are leftists ideals, so making them fart joke less animated retards is contrast to the "kids" who are satirizing something going on in our world...

Don't be so sensitive man. He didn't mean to trigger you.

>It was a stupid statement and South Park was at its best when it wasn't trying to make some sort of "enlightened" social and political commentary

Agreed. One of the better episodes in recent memory is where the criminals take everyone hostage at the Pioneer Village. Because it wasn't some commentary on something.

The whole episode was a Waco joke.

They did that all the way back in season 3 though

according to google Waco happened in 93, and that episode aired in 08.

This is exactly what you posted in a thread about Zach Gallifunakis or whatever that fat cucks name is.

You have shit tier reddit humor. Fuck off.

and season 3 aired in 1999

>The third season satirized such topics as the Waco siege, tropical rainforest conservation, and sexual harassment, films such as Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, Tron, and Gettysburg, and television shows such as Scooby-Doo and Pokémon. It also continues the show's tradition of lampooning celebrities, which in this season include Cher, Pat Robertson, and Rod Stewart. The season features a guest appearance by the nu metal band Korn.

well buttfuck google. I don't remember that being aired that long ago. Maybe I'm just getting old.

>Zach Gallifunakis or whatever that fat cucks name is.

This is funny though
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Just to clear things up because I realize that some of my posts might suggest otherwise, Cred Forums for president.

I still remember watching it on TV. Its nearly 20 fucking years old. Let that sink in for a while.

don't you have some kangaroos to be fighting or something.

They could easily get themselves out by having it been Canadian-Trump who was fucked to death.

Canada has their own devil, why not their own Trump?

pepe-related newfag bukkake

I feel like they are walking on egg shells. Not taking any sides, not being funny either. Last season had a better start.

These 3 initial episodes feel like pure set-up for the end of the season with little actual social commentary. Last season by now we had an episode about bruce jenner, one about the wall and another about gentrification. All we've got so far this season is a nod to kaepernick and member berries which still needs development. The trolling and gender war subplots are to be a sure disappointment sadly, unless they actually browse Cred Forums they'll completely miss the point.

Did you guys even watch the same episode? Basically what they are saying is that even if Trump was trying to lose Hillary would get in her own way and lose.

>not world peace

this. south park is funny as fuck, Cred Forums is just butthurt because the episode didn't make the same sound as the echo chamber

I was laughing nearly the entire episode.

>thinking the episodes represent their political views

They make fun of everyone. They don't seem to take any sides. They had a whole episode where religion was wiped off the planet and then it was atheists going to bloody, mass wars.

They do not "make fun of everyone." People say that because most people don't understand there are more axes than left and right. They make fun of both the left and the right, but they are staunchly libertarian on most issues and antigun as fuck. Outside of South Park, they've lent support to antigun causes including michael fucking moore, the king of politically motivated bullshit halftruths.

Anyone who doesn't think South Park episodes make a political point are fooling themselves, it's just that they haven't solidly aligned themselves as Republicans or Democrats.

Aren't the creators of South Park Libertarians?
They'd just be pushing the "Trump and Hillary Shit vote third party" narrative

They call themselves that, but they're anti-gun as fuck.

I don't see how you can call yourself a proponent of liberty if you don't think people have the right to effective self-defense.

Their only point is to make fun of shit. Maybe their episodes have some hidden meaning, but the only thing I've seen is them trying to be as ridiculous as possible. You can't seriously believe you can derive political meaning to a show where Randy Marsh is Lorde.

South Park episodes no longer have any real substance. They start and end very quickly and like 2 things happen instead of the whole story being set up and concluding in one episode.

i thought that was bernie sanders on the left

You can't seriously watch them devote an entire fucking season to mocking SJW culture and lefty regressivism and pretend the show has no meaning.

Furthermore, the show has always made fun of political and social issues. Always. Even in the first few seasons when it was mostly toilet humor they made fun of gay issues, environmentalism, war, abortion etc.

qué episodio es

If a literal toilet-humor cartoon will sway your vote, you don't deserve the franchise in the first place

They should have made the episode after the presidential elections instead of during the campaign.

where can I watch it?

>Cred Forums is muh satire....
Gets butthurt about South Park of all things.

Do you expect us to google it for you? I have no fucking idea what streaming services carry it in Indonesia.

The Pirate Bay or r/megalinks will have it, go there.

>Columbine was their high school.

No it wasn't, you idiot.

>they've lent support to antigun causes including michael fucking moore

What the fuck are you even talking about, they've lampooned Michael Moore on multiple occasions in the harshest possible way. He fucking blows himself up in Team America, for Christ's sakes.

There you go. It has english subs in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=l3yhBEQlH_Y

Kevin oleary

They explicitly did that because Matt Stone was pissed off by Moore's framing of his interview in Bowling for Columbine. Matt Stone was interviewed in tha tmovie, and Stone grew up in Littleton. Stone said he wasn't unhappy with how he was portrayed in the movie, but that an animated sequence after it was mimicking South Park's style and implied he made it. Ever since then he's had a beef with Moore.

>id they do this in order to prevent trannies from being offended?

They literally said they felt bad about Ms. Garrison's MtF episode

Also the reason was that Garrison wasn't actually tranny, just a gay deluding himself so he went back.

Someone finally said it.

Goddamn those tiddies tho.

Last season literally had them taking the piss out of Caitlyn for pretty much the entire season.
>Car crashes included.

They aren't directly taking the piss out of Trump because they know that, if they did, there would be dire consequences.

trump got raped to death last season, it's for consistency's sake

They even say they will "name the Jew" right there in the episode.

I thought it was pretty funny. The subtext is pretty spot on (that anyone who opposed Trump would probably mop the floor with him if they weren't such shit themselves) even if the delivery is kinda dumb.

This will happen later this season, I guarantee it.

I like south park but now I dislike it cause they're hurting trump