Country music and how is it not the best hmm'ing manly music

Been kinda new to this kind of americana.. and man.. it's beautiful.. pro family pro good virtues.. no cussing or bullshit.. celebrating life and nature and being a good person.. and loving and being kind to the one next to you. i think i've been raking up about 100 numbers in just the last few weeks.. just brilliant all the way..

youtube.com/watch?v=DnShJzG1LUM they're all pretty damn great it's like you can't stumble unto anyone of them without them not taking your liking unless you're a tard..

Damn america.. you got me right by the feels.. god bless you burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2Lr8V2vqKg
youtube.com/watch?v=f103D9c5OYk&list=PL2BN1Zd8U_MsyMeK8r9Vdv1lnQGtoJaSa&index=175&spfreload=1
youtube.com/watch?v=3Xutv29dKb8&index=31&list=PL2BN1Zd8U_MsyMeK8r9Vdv1lnQGtoJaSa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7Zft8aiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=hnEtRUcKGwc
youtube.com/watch?v=V8mO6JVAShw
youtube.com/watch?v=dj7ahuCHGbM
youtube.com/watch?v=vY-epx63Dd8
youtube.com/watch?v=M7n20NsFXy8
youtube.com/watch?v=8lgMtzDheQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY
youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg
youtube.com/watch?v=H_qN1-Unnk0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ica7Nf0uPVg
youtube.com/watch?v=ED5s1-Fe9FA
youtube.com/watch?v=-hZ8NiJq7IQ
biblehub.com/isaiah/14-17.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=awzNHuGqoMc&index=59&list=PL2BN1Zd8U_MsyMeK8r9Vdv1lnQGtoJaSa
open.spotify.com/user/vitusavitus/playlist/4q9urK1ibDgcvBZ2doq5ZD
youtu.be/bTWZy4ETCZs
youtube.com/watch?v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=5nKeZc61DLY
youtu.be/e22cEMXganQ
youtu.be/6Bwfm7-uNS4
youtu.be/Xtn-x_5d61w
youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0
youtu.be/hARz7Ymilqo
youtube.com/watch?v=elKS4ieuiOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The cringe is real in that video lmao

And for the womens :)
youtube.com/watch?v=P2Lr8V2vqKg

Haha jeg elsker det, men ja en lille smule men hvor er det skont når du horer flere af dem, det er hvad de kalder lidt "corny" den jeg linkede men for pokker hvor er de gode mange af dem det er for vildt, smæk dem i spilleren når du korer..

youtube.com/watch?v=f103D9c5OYk&list=PL2BN1Zd8U_MsyMeK8r9Vdv1lnQGtoJaSa&index=175&spfreload=1

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xutv29dKb8&index=31&list=PL2BN1Zd8U_MsyMeK8r9Vdv1lnQGtoJaSa

Makes the pop music look like a bunch of retards trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

MURICA!

A lot of newer County has been infected by (((Pop))) shit, but there's still a lot of good stuff out there. This is a great example.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7Zft8aiRc

can i get a spotify playlist? I can't find any that isn't country/pop top 40 shit

Thanks burger.. and yeah i understand that but still eventhough that is true, it's still far more wholesome overall. Even in that form. God bless you.

Most of the modern stuff is Mexican-pop tier cringe, except feminist and faggot bullshit. Its fucking terrible.

But there are a few glimmers of light here and there. I'm glad OP gets good feels from our indigenous meth ballads. And I'm glad that country/western/southern music isn't complete shit.

>muh trucks
>muh christianity
>muh rural livin'
>muh country accent

it's good to keep the useful idiots in line but objectively terrible, formulaic trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnEtRUcKGwc

You utter cuck.

You can't tell me this isn't poetry: youtube.com/watch?v=V8mO6JVAShw

If you did, I couldn't take you serious user.

I feel as though country music may lead people people down the wrong path

Remember how all of the 9/11 country music came out like "Remember when" well that encouraged people to go fight for the jews and it is especially bad now that we know 9/11 was just a false flag to get people to do exactly that also

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2016.

Country music is GOAT. Red pilled as fuck, minus the modern jew stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=dj7ahuCHGbM

youtube.com/watch?v=vY-epx63Dd8

youtube.com/watch?v=M7n20NsFXy8

>"Tailgaitin' with my gurrrrl in the old cornfield while I'm sippin' on some beeer on my lifted truck."

Typical subhuman country lyrics. Modern country has been corrupted by degeneracy. It really became noticeable with "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy".

I think that had a lot more to do with us be geopolitically retarded and philosophically void, rather than any (((media))) that managed to manipulate us.

Rural communities were shattered in the recession, and fairly economically weak before that, and broad intellectual pursuits were considered gay or a waste of time. Guess who makes the best soldiers? Those kinds of dudes.

Not bad but still a forced marketing image. Much better than the current mouthbreathing retard music, which is a forgery of a fraud.

Hank Williams is brilliant. As are the Outlaw Country artists. The new stuff is complete shit though. Especially that Sam Hunt nigger. Fuck modern country.

When you truly are so psyoped that you discard what is good and wholesome you've lost your way a bit.. I understand your discernment about it though.. and that it might have been misappropriated.. but on the whole it's good..

Be that as it may.. look i'm halfway of whistling you don't belong in dixie on you.. Quite objectively, the more you analyze history it's been a long streak of the good guys losing and being portrayed as the bad guys.. kkk was an extremist group that wasn't condoned, what was their major objection.. that blacks weren't repatriated which btw. was the regular case, and fearing they might cause big trouble in the US afterwards.. who did they kill 3600 people over 86 years.. just wow it's fucking nothing.. blacks kill more than that in just one city in a few years.. irrational. All they wanted was the blacks back in africa proper so they wouldn't cause no fuss.. Here's what the enemies of god had to say about them.. the children of ishmael (the arabs) esau (jews) jacob (christians) but here's what ishmael had to say. (in the continued).

They're afraid that god has returned and is actively supervising earthly endeavours. so the losing streak of good people is coming to an end. This is part of what is scaring the shit out of the "establishment" they got 1 upped.. He's prepping 7 kings and 8 princely men to fight the antichrist empire in the middle east arising in the next 40 years tops. (joel 3 micah 5).

Yeah, it's either (((pop))) with pedal steel guitars and country accents or pseudo-rock about trucks, getting drunk and fucking yur cuntry gurl. Completely worthless.

country music sucks

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

"To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings." - Ibn Khaldun.

Notice how close that is to cannibal warlords of liberia documentary. It is said the kushite will follow him in submission (as subordinates) who are those.. north africa. part of his army of the 10 kings restored (all beast empires coming back under one banner with 1 singular emperor)

Good guys have been losing for a long time in the US to the jews (house esau who followed saturn who hate brother jacob), we have lost our ingroup preference.. and i didn't mean it to be this dark.. but it's not all cherries why the US is being brought back in full force.. it's for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lgMtzDheQ0

CLU speech.. notice how they say clu clu and then when you see the army you can hear mahdi mahdi as they thump their staffs. Mahdi is the singular emperor of islam that will rule as a rightfully guided emperor over all muslims and restore their empire. The way out of the reality is the beacon which is a hexagon shape like saturn if you watch the movie. Or the way IN for him. "Game over. the guy doesn't dig imperfection, what is more imperfect than this world"

Mahdi means in arabic "the guided one".
>we have rid it of its imperfection
>not to mention rid it of the false deity who saught to enslave us.

youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY
Satan.

This was the fallen cherubim commander of angels who nearly destroyed mankind in the allegory of job where job did well and satan asks well does job fear god for nothing, because if you take it away from him he will curse you to his face that which created him.. and god sees the cherubs fall and says do this satan but do it by your hand.. and job is totally destroyed, symbolic of man on earth.

In ezekiel 28 isaiah 14 he's called the god of saturn (associated with crescent and star which are both associated with saturn). On saturn there is a cube storm, a hexagon storm.. which might well be his prison. The lord of the rings. Which is mentioned in the bible as worship of molech and the star of the god remphan which is saturn in archaic coptic. It is where the occultists get the tesseract.. or a hypercube.. a true 4d construct could be the perfect prison, infinite spatial dimensions folding unto itself.. the exit is at the outer perimeter of the cube itself but due to infinite spatial dimensions it can never be reached from within the cube it can only be opened from the outside by those who have the key to have the cubes collapse into a single room that inherits the exit.. "the angel which has the key to the bottomless pit".

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg

youtube.com/watch?v=H_qN1-Unnk0

youtube.com/watch?v=Ica7Nf0uPVg

youtube.com/watch?v=ED5s1-Fe9FA

youtube.com/watch?v=-hZ8NiJq7IQ

Why did he want to destroy man, because of its percieved imperfection.

a 4d cube with infinite spatial dimensions.. a bottomless pit. A cube that extends to infinite.. a honeycomb hypercube with infinite spatial dimensions. That can only be unlocked from the outside by triggering a collapse of the construct reducing infinity to a singular cube that inherits the exit.

Like the parable of CLU in tron that signified things of the electronic age.. CLU is perfect in all his ways.. the signet of perfection god calls him, arrayed in gems and precious things, till a flaw was discovered in him and he became a murderer from the beginning and took the title of god over man intersecting himself between man and the god that created him. Man is not an evolutionary construct they are ancient. Why do you think plants and all these things are there to sustain you, spontaneously, ofcourse not. But even them fell as we fell through the spheres. and knew mortal death. The fall of man. Where now we need to consume another organism to sustain ourselves.. to live we must kill.. this is the fallen way of things.. which is why jesus said aswell when asked why does he not eat in some instances.. he said i have food of which you do not know of.

>If That Ain't Country

Fuckin great song.

Agreed, don't ignore the rest though!

IF man was made to be mortal they would be a puddle of mud and elicit their mistakes every day.. and sin and destroy themselves of sin and see the lord would see they sin and are not worthy..

And god sent his son the word of god become flesh, to not condemn only but to FORGIVE.. for our fault is not simply our own but our fault is partially derived by those of high power who put us in that position where we become like lambs in the slaughterhouse! to prove to god that we were unworthy.. see job what he did.. That when given mortality we would show ourselves unworthy by the shit we do.. well if i cut off your legs so you cannot walk.. and you get crying eyes and are ashamed, and i say.. ah behold you cannot walk you filthy sinner.. who is to blame? That you blame god for it.. or the one who put you in that position.. remember job.. does job fear god for nothing.. because take this away from him and he will curse you to your face.. he wanted to prove mankind unworthy in gods eyes when god had already said behold this wonderful being that i have done he is so good in all things..

This is why this wicked thing is cast into the body of a man and god laughs at him in the bible as he mocked man aswell.. and he says to the cherub.. you say you are a god, but look you are a man, will you still say you are a god when i bring adversaries against you..So you see the fall of this man of perdition who will rule the beast empire in middle east (which is cherub cast into body of a fallen man) is a precursor for the judgement.

It is.. epic showdown.. for this solar system atleast.. rest it is probably irellevant to till we are reinstated.. i tell you a mystery.. we shall not all sleep (die) but we shall all be changed. as the bible says.. When you die your spirit sleeps and it awaits reincarnation into what.. new and glorious bodies like that of the lord.. as he has said.. who is my mother and who is my brother for all who believe in what i have said and understand it is my brother my sister and my mother and so on. Not the fallen state of those who are in deep sleep.. who are dead but are going to live again.

The universe and the parts of it we cannot see is a beautiful place and even the universe falls aside.. and reveals a greater destiny. we have been trapped in the box.. is why the bible says that satan he who would not let his prisoners free.. But they do not know that they are in a cage.

biblehub.com/isaiah/14-17.htm

"Those who see you will gaze at you, They will ponder over you, saying, 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms, 17Who made the world like a wilderness And overthrew its cities, Who did not allow his prisoners to go home?' 18"All the kings of the nations lie in glory, Each in his own tomb.…

A lot of edgy kids here will say that's a good song because
>LOL HE SAID NIGGER xD
It is a good song, though. Kinda sad too.

And to my response to clu.. always stay humble and kind.. youtube.com/watch?v=awzNHuGqoMc&index=59&list=PL2BN1Zd8U_MsyMeK8r9Vdv1lnQGtoJaSa

Be a good person be a good man and a woman, let gods dealing pass betwen you and seek their direction to those who made it. For things that are beyond human control and understanding.. for all else take care of your people and give hope to the glory of the lord who comes for you and he will wipe the tears from your eyes and when the time comes close your eyes and know the difference between evil and good and awake again of joyous laughter as you deserve.

Tim McGraw is great and Humble and Kind is equally great. Meanwhile Back At Mamas and Shotgun Rider are also fantastic. He's one of the few who've had consistently good music for his entire 20-something year career.

open.spotify.com/user/vitusavitus/playlist/4q9urK1ibDgcvBZ2doq5ZD

Are you listen to Modern Country or branching out to 2000's, 90's, and Outlaw as well? The older you go, the older the sound and the more Americana it gets.

youtu.be/bTWZy4ETCZs

Glad you liked it.. god bless you and the united states of america. You've had such a rough ride, it's about time you get something good. I'm in awe of you people.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw

murica

No one has ever been able to answer this and I can't find any information on it.

Is that George Jones singing backup?

GJ is the first one and CD was the guy at the end.

Chris Young was in there also, though not as big a star. Fun fact, George Jones actually recorded his vocals seperately as he was ill at the time the rest of the track was recorded.

keep in mind that most people didnt have that info then. we just saw it as an attack on our home and we're patriotic enough to go fight.

but i see what you're saying. modern country has been infested with (((pop))) influence

that is very clearly and obviously george jones singing backup

yes.

- a gigantic george jones fan

country music used to be the fucking best

the shit OP linked is AWFUL.

modern country is just pop music

maybe the best george jones performance here

youtube.com/watch?v=5nKeZc61DLY

Figured. Just wanted confirmation from a third party. He has a very distinct voice but everyone I ask either doesn't know him or doesn't listen to country.

Am I the only one who gets overly emotional about religious-themed songs?

youtu.be/e22cEMXganQ

youtu.be/6Bwfm7-uNS4

Can't think of a third one off the top of my head. Been drinkin'.

I guess this.

youtu.be/Xtn-x_5d61w

youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0

Sittin' at a bar and this just came on.

youtu.be/hARz7Ymilqo

Rap can be great too. Can be.

speaking of sittin' at a bar

youtube.com/watch?v=elKS4ieuiOw

Touché.
The censored version sounds better lyrically in my opinion. Also I didn't know Hank Jr. covered that until a couple months ago.