Dallas is already fucking OVERRUN by niggers and mexicans

Dallas is already fucking OVERRUN by niggers and mexicans.

To make my life even worse.. I went into the local Fry's Electronics today, and you could tell they were forced to start hiring niggers.

MORE NIGGERS THAN I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE in my favorite store.

FUCK

Do you have a good job?
If not go north young man. (to the north west front)

Leave than.

And you mean to tell us you didn't "day of the rope" the entire store with electrical cords? Are you even trying to save the white race?

>going to fry's ever
I'd sooner make my own cpu than go back to that shithole

I'm seriously confused about americunts getting so butthurt about niggers. It's not like they're a new thing in the USA there have always been niggers; a war was fought over niggers 150 years ago. And wasn't Texas once literally Mexico? I've been to the USA and it's like going to Brazil or some other mulatto dumping ground, except with more kikes and white trash.

Thats why I left Houston. Even my coworkers there said the city isnt what it used to be, especially after katrina

Godamn frys is shit, go to micro center

I like black nerds at best buy desu

rip

I live in dallas u cheeky kunt

There are good neighborhoods and bad neighborhoods. Let me guess, you work at the one in south Garland? South garland is full of niggers move to a comfy suburb or get rich and live in highland park

it isn't that hard

Dallas here, I envision and have personally seen Houston to be hot humid and full of spics

Sugarland is fine - its all asian and indian. Good schools

Amen. Most of garland is a shithole

>not living in an affluent suburb of the DFW metroplex
Must suck desu senpai baka
The only problem is that pooinloos are fucking flooding in for some reason

>I went into the local Fry's Electronics today, and you could tell they were forced to start hiring niggers.

Fucking liar, the Frys in Irving near hackberry only has pajeets.

duncanville shitter here. Niggers everywhere.

You'll love it though, they are great at customer service.

If you see niggers in your neighborhood it means your home price is about to rapidly drop to nothing. We rightfully panic when we see too many black faces.

When something you've worked for years to own is rendered meaningless by niggers, it does affect you.

It's even worse up here.

>affluent suburb
Just go to Frisco if you want to see pooinloos baka

They have always been coming in, they moved in when my family moved in in 2005.

How is Uptown Dallas y'all? I hear its yuppie central (ie no trashy people). I'm hoping to get a good job and live there if its as good as everyone says.

Lol bet corporate is gonna be asking why so much product is missing real soon.

Uptown is great, if you like queers. Grapevine/Coppell are the goat cities in DFW.
>implying its possible to steal from Fry's.

oh hey it's my local fry's
I've never been bothered by an employee so idk what your problem is

Are you talking about the one in irving? They've always hired minorities, even back when I used to work there in 2008. A bunch of pooinloos moved in once they build all those houses.

Truth be told I haven't been in the area recently so maybe it's gotten worse.

based microcenter. California. the one off the 55 fwy in Santa Ana

You're missing the point: that can only happen because the USA is ALREADY SWAMPED WITH NIGGERS! It's like going to Brazli and being surprised by seeing them everywhere. So why the big surprise?

I put it to you that if you're seeing more niggers, it not because they're moving up into your lifestyle, it's that your own trash white lifestyle is being downgraded to nigger status by the elites.

I thought Fry's only hired greasy virgins. They seem to have the market cornered for it

What you talking about. There still around.

Frys sucks. It's basically a huge radio crap

>Dallas in general, especially uptown
It's fucking great. However, uptown is very expensive in terms of apartment prices.

>eating out
>talk to waiter a little
>Audit at KPMG
>works weekends to pay for rent
It is yuppie central but it is a great place to live

dallas has good beer in general too

Pic related is my frys

>So why the big surprise?
they're usually isolated in the inner cities where they kill themselves
it's a problem when they spill over into wherever you live

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

THIS IS NOW A TEXAS THREAD

This why there's mail order/ online, Dahling. It's come to this.

I've been to pic related Fry's I think they had pirated games on their Display PCs.

If niggers can afford to live where you live you have been downgraded to nigger status. Don't blame the niggers, blame the theiving rulers of your country.

Fug, big 4 accounting pays like $65k starting too

>uptown
>post picture of deep ellum
u wot m8

Fry's is cool

But Micro Center is GOD TIER. sucks there is only 25 in the country. People are missing out

You've never actually been to America, have you? Ours niggers are the world's ubernigger. Ultra violent, stupid, but not too stupid, lazy, but not too lazy, pathologically racist and psychotically high self esteem. Yet they're still chimps and will lose their shit on eye contact.

>tfw UTDallas
>less nogs than I expected on campus
>instead we have Little Delhi a few blocks a way with curries being shuttled in by bus every 20 minutes
>without fail they're either in the CS building, or in the business college

Oh fuck yes! I used to live within a short drive of Microcenter. I built my entire computer with parts I bought there.

Expect...

longer lines.

Bad customer service

Incorrect information on any and all products in the store.

An unpleasant odor to permeate the store.

Isles to be filled with boxes of products that have not been placed on their shelves for days

A store manager who's life has been turned to shit and who is at his wits end 24/7.

...Every fuckin where they are man. Everywhere.

Op here. DESU, yes, micro center is much better. I just have sentimental value with frys.. but that's gone now.

Fucking brown skinned faggots.

Microcenter computer part prices are way better.

microcenter sucks, can't get any real electronics.

Oh fuck off man have you ever been to Africa or South America? Now there's some niggers for you. Everything you said applies to americunt white trash as well: violent, stupid, lazy, racist ignorant of their own very low-tier.

You're a fucking idiot. You trying to tell americans what american niggers are like is trash.

Drink bleech.

Austin, Texas here.
Just got back from Oktoberfest in Fredricksburg.
All whites and a few tanned Germans :^)

& Niggers from LA are coming in in droves

Sugarland is nice but itll eventually get niggered

Hell, Katy is becoming blacker now too

yeah.. when you go out to fredricksburg, you're gonna find white people.

I went to Houston a couple years ago in "le based Texas" and holy fuck all I saw was niggers EVERYWHERE

You sure are in denial. Stay mad in niggerville.

>Dallas is already fucking OVERRUN by niggers

Niggers have a foothold in every city, and without exception, they outbreed everyone else. Also without exception, once they become a significant minority, the social services are stretched to the breaking point, at which point businesses start to leave, as do the non-blacks, and the area turns to 3rd World shithole levels.

This happens 100% of the time. There are zero exceptions.

Barring a revolutionary event, Detroit is the future of America. That's just the sad, disgusting reality of the situation.

One essential things you have to understand about native texans - they're in serious denial.

I was unfortunately moved to Dallas from a whiter land up north about 15 years ago. People that visit or move here see NIGGERS EVERYWHERE... fucking SPICS EVERYWHERE.

Annoying, loud, violent, racist (more racist than you could imagine.. worse than talking online in an imageboard).

This is a terrible, horrible state. It's located closest to mexico and nigger alley.

lol, "stay mad in niggerville."

Quite the term to use for someone who thinks american niggers 'aren't so bad goys'.. lmao.

Plain Ole Plano...

Did you really just figure that out? Whites fled Dallas when property developers started building up Allen and McKinney and far north Dallas in General 20 years ago.

I personally fled to Sherman and put up with the long commute everyday in exchange for only spending 25% of my pay on housing.

I never said they weren't bad, all niggers are bad. What I literally said was I was confused how americunts are surprised by seeing niggers everywhere, when your country is literally swamped with niggers. Even your president is a nigger I mean wtf?

An important thing to understand that explains this phenomena is that there was a large demographic shift due to the Hurricane Katrina. All the blacks out of New Orleans had to go somewhere and many of them ended up in cities like Houston. Texans still recall a day before this happened and the majority of brown skin they'd see was Mexican.

I was parked at a gas station in my ambulance off of DNT and George Bush and all I saw was nigger after nigger after nigger. Not even "working, educated black people" but real trashy ghetto niggers.

They must have been spreading via word of mouth the conditions in Texas, my hometown of Arlington is saturated with more niggers every day.

We need to organize and push back, create an underground group that prevents renting or selling homes to niggers.

one in plano

RGV here. We are majority spic, including self, but we're doing quite good down here. Very few blacks and they behave well. Lots of "whites", but most are white skinned Hispanics like me. I only know 5 pure white girls and I dated one, but she dumped me because of my political views.

Currently going to college. Feel /comfy/