This picture of a Syrian mother carrying the body of her child is absolutely horrifying...

This picture of a Syrian mother carrying the body of her child is absolutely horrifying. I can barely grasp the grief she must be experiencing. Even worse, captured in the image, a man puts his phone out mere inches from her infant to take a photo of her mourning. The entire picture was horrific, and I took several moments to attempt to process.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1Qb2rGQEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really concusses your noggin

More staged dune coon pics eh ? KYS Haji.

Musslimmms have killed 2 700 000 000( google it ) I wouldn't get to upset about 1 more

>quick,snap a photo of that dead baby

Thanks, Obama

Everyone who refers to Assad as The Regime is supporting Salafist terrorism in the name of pseudo-moral smugness and needs to die painfully.

Oh no, she won't grow up to be a walking trash bag, how will the world ever recover?

Be sure to congratulate Hillary for that dead baby next time you see her.

Killing and violence are they're culture.

It will stop as soon as we stop funding these opposition forces

ill shake for her.

People die all the time.
Get over it.

>syrian
>burka

Nope

Cry me a river

>Tool comment bump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1Qb2rGQEs

Allah wanted her kid dead so he killed her kid.

Why the fuck is she crying?

Maybe Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Hussein Obama shouldn't have funded Islamic terrorists in her country.

>I can barely grasp the grief she must be experiencing

But Muslims are supposed to believe in paradise.

couple things

one, does that baby head look weird? is this a fish eye lens or something?

two, that durka with an iphone usin that dead baby for snapchat points, baka

I really hate the way media personalities and "journalists" have to explain to the audience that what they're about to say is "so horrible" and "so sad" and "the worst thing ever" and "so hard to hear/see" and "so difficult to imagine". Every fucking time some shitheads get smoked or some raghead blows something up or some natural disaster occurs. It's so irritating that they pretend like they or anyone else gives a shit. I seriously doubt it's sincere, and I seriously doubt there are any listeners at home literally weeping at the TV set or radio over what they see or hear.

Why is society like this? Why do we pretend and put up these false messages of care? Is it just expected? Do normies actually feel this way about those things? Does it really, actually bother them that much?

One less mudslime we have to fight tomorrow

it's just virtue signaling

Gotta get dem juicy pics while they're hot

BASED POSEIDON

This one still gets me.

Oh fuck-That's sad. But more importantly, what is everyone having for lunch?

Are you suggesting that we should stop bombing the country of Syria and stop helping ISIS rebels take over the Syrian government? I agree.

Well maybe those Muslims should stop killing each other, oh wait they are in incapable of showing decency towards each other.