SoCal Riots #1 - L.A., Pasadena, San Diego

Something going on and each and every city! The only one we're missing is San Fran/Oakland! Come join the fun!

youtube.com/watch?v=b7KLY7A_vZU NTA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dPKfxRhk0
youtube.com/watch?v=MyvrUpNJpec
youtube.com/watch?v=l6Ik5Emsj-0
youtube.com/watch?v=yk_H3adb9-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

For those wondering, people shot in Pasadena and most recently/today, in South Central Los Angeles. hapepngbeingigns all over. SoCal and the earthquakes might come along as well?

Is SoCal finally finished? Will in-n-out finally cease to exist?

>seattle

why??

what, seriously seattle now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dPKfxRhk0

>select storefronts

We're not having an Earthquake, alarmist clickbait articles claim we are, but it's literally fucking nothing.

We're in greater danger of gamma rays blasting through earth and killing all life than we are of an earthquake, at least, the one of the magnitude they say it would be.

RIOT WATCH
I
O
T

W
A
T
C
H

Madera reporting

They're arguing with a plain-clothed black cop who just said black on black crime is to blame.

Needless to say they are very pissed and swarming him right now.

The only reason I can think of San Diego having a riot is due to the El Cajon shooting.

Soros probably bussed niggers in from who knows where.

the stream looks like dogshit

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

>having to bus in niggers in SoCal

Yeah the US geological survey puts the likelihood of a magnitude 7 earthquake hitting California in the next 3 days at 1%. So much more likely than usual but still pretty unlikely.

You'd be surprised at how few nogs live around here.

Any better streams? This one is terrible

Trump2016

Not surprised at all, but they're in south central so they don't have far to go/need to be bussed in

youtube.com/watch?v=MyvrUpNJpec

No sound right now

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>blm niggers vs. L.A. cops

so no news coverage?

so more niggers nogging in L.A, big deal

>All those Mexican flags

fucking beaners...

fuck hillary and fuck all non white people.

Lone California white man bunkering down here, pls advise

Where ya at?

Grab a MAGA hat and join the fight

LAPD police scanner is comedy gold

ANOTHER STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=l6Ik5Emsj-0

L.A cops are still fresh from the riots in the 90's no shit their were boys in blue in their 20's who are now 40 and still there. They know how to deal with chimpouts, including the Koreans who count as nonpartisan Sumaritans that with kill anyone who tries to loot.

bump

BREAKING NEWS.

L.A. RIOTERS BROKE INTO SPONTANOUS DANCE.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

REPEAT.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE>

Wake me when the discover fire.

I used to live in the most expensive high-rise in downtown San Diego and established a relationship with the SDPD in order to dispatch all the vagrants and crackheads from around my building (above luxury hotel, next to PetCo Park). The SDPD absolutely understands that they are dependent on the wealthy individuals in San Diego. The towns within SD are very divided on ethnic and economic lines and therefor it is very apparent to SD cops who is the root of the problem - ghetto hispanics and the few ghetto blacks. They know that their jobs are fucked if they do not clean shit up...they are in the pocket of land developers and business-people - and rightly so.

>riot

>just some negro playing drums out the back of a rent-a-truck

>Westwood
>not Iranian
Please, I am in Long Beach and even down here I can smell the Axe Body Spray wafting down from Westwood

where the fuck are these riots anyway?

I don't know man. I'm in Pasadena and haven't seen shit.

Please let them all fall into the ocean during the pending earthquake.

Race riots are the new normal. This civilization cannot last much longer.

Our civilization is not working.

Some kind of bubble bursting is bound to happen, but what form will it take?

Ayyye long beach moved away last year

TURN ON CNN NOW!!!!!

I hope it stays missing.
t. Oaklander.
A white one.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Shit I live in LA. And not the good part.

What should I do?

It's weird hearing the scanners talk about cities I'm in all the time. Makes it feel more real.

there's alot of not good parts of l.a. you gotta be a little more specific.

youtube.com/watch?v=yk_H3adb9-c

SHTIS BACK ON HAEPGBEIBNIGNG