WOULD YOU COULD YOU ON A TRAIN? NJ TRAIN CRASH SLEEPER CELL AWOKEN

youtu.be/0uWX_3era2g

>this news broadcast aired at 2AM in Central NY, the morning of the NJ train crash.

>A "hazardous chemical" warning for the ENTIRE UNITED STATES followed by a Dr. Suess quote from Green Eggs and Ham

What the fuck is this, a joke? Some elaborate prank? Some MK Ultra shit? Are they slowly awakening sleeper cells across the nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpEfsP5RZb4
youtube.com/watch?v=YRnSD23guDc
youtu.be/yJAlIHsXcLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spooky

Merely a coincidence.

Probably some secret code that only the kikes and their friends know.

They get some e-mail or newsletter telling them to DVR this channel at a time and then watch it before they go out amongst the plebs so they know where to avoid.

.gif made me laugh
unexpected kek
good1 leaf

We all know who they work for.

no fucking way

You all ready for the second American revolution? Because it's here.

Some weird shit going on OP

Radio transmission
>Trump Will Go 26th
youtube.com/watch?v=HpEfsP5RZb4

Backwards
>This brings world war 3
youtube.com/watch?v=YRnSD23guDc

LET'S HAVE A WAR
WE CAN START IN NEW JERSEY

The hairs on my neck are tingling fuck this is creepy

don't let this thread slide

bump

Why 02:16 AM? What is the significance of that time?

How many people would be watching local news at 2am on a weekday? Maybe the one person that they needed to see that message

I'll keep bumping is necessary more people should see this

The message wasn't broadcast at that time - the warning was just effective until 2:16.

It was broadcast at 6:17 and 10:38 PM on September 28, according to the WKTV Facebook page.

bump

Even so, what do you think about the Dr. Seuss line? And the chemical warning for the entire country? Don't you think other new stations would have covered something that concerns the whole nation?

No I live in jersey

hoboken?

Fake as fuck. Whatever

I think it was a warning to israel to call off whatever false flag they had planned. If it was 9/11 in scale, it's not surprising that one or two operatives didn't get the memo and didnt abort the NJ train crash

Ya totally. Great argument btw

I do to
/wanaque/973 checking in

Also
That was a reference to FEAR
youtu.be/yJAlIHsXcLY

Bumping

IIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOVE LIVIN IN THE CITY