When will Cred Forums finally realize the final red pill: Jewish Supremacy

When will Cred Forums finally realize the final red pill: Jewish Supremacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

this

this

I can't believe she got married ;_;

Some of my cousins are Jews. Do you think I can somehow claim Jewishness off them? If they really control the world I want to be on their good side.

why are their hands so awkwardly placed? jews are the source of autism.

fuck off goy, we own you

Your mother needs to be Jewish. We can't accept you as one of our own filthy goyim

t. jude

Does Cred Forums hate jews because they have more power than whites, so theyre jealous?

Can you become jew if you marry a jew and have jewish kids with her?

Can a black person become white if they marry a white?

Your children would become Jews, though. But you'll never be part of the superior Ashkenazi race

LMAO never read such shit before.
Yes you can.
The Torah itself speaks about conversion. Moses's wife, Tzipora was a convert, and the most famous conversion story in Judaism is written about Ruth in the book of Ruth. The Torah instructs Jews to treat the convert especially nice because it reminds us that we were once "strangers in a strange land". They also view that your soul was always Jewish from before and that you've now finally come back.

t. real jude

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism

You are literally the opposite of this

Great! Now I just need to find a jewess that looks like Alison Brie.

If he converts properly he's Jewish - can't argue with the Torah.
You'll probably fail. The Rabbis that guide you through the conversion are like the Navy SEALS drill sergeants. They'll constantly try and put you off and tell you to give up.

We know. We keep saying /we're not white supremacists dammit!/ because of European Jews and North East Asians. But it doesn't matter, we made the West without you. Go fuck off back to your shtetls or Israel or somewhere - we're quite capable of running things without you.

No, it's because their wild belief in equality is ruining our nation. They have their ethnostate, but they push all kinds of unnatural, abstract equality shit on us that goes against nature and white culture, and it destroys it. They don't care, because they have another identity, that of Jew. Too, they're outsiders, and they don't want there to be an 'inside' (white majority) that they're not a part of. So they want to race mix us into oblivion. At least, those are two components to an effect they're having. Not that whites are without agency, but they're good with words and we're inclined to 'virtue' (accepting our own displacement, accepting wild-ass, destructive ideas) even at our own expense. That's a positive when we're homogeneously white, but let outsiders jam crap into it (and we accept it and feel asphyxiated-heights of virtuousness about it), and it's a weakness.

But he's still not ethnically Jewish. He's only a fake Jew