Wage gap

Convince me that the wage gap is real.
In the first presidential debate between Trump and Clinton, when i heard Clinton say "We will fight for equal pay for equal work" I threw my phone downward from my couch hitting the table so hard that the screen shattered and its now completely useless. This is because in that moment I was so enraged that I couldnt control my destructive urges.
Why? Because the wage gap has been disproven time and time again, by economists, and even a feminists who did a full economic study said "we cannot find the smoking gun"
Women who work as a mcdonalds order taker in maryland recive $8.74 per hour
Men who work as a mcdonalds order taker in maryland recive $8.74 per hour
Source:
McDonald's Salaries in Maryland
Job Title McDonald's Salary Location
Cashier - Hourly $7.95/hr Maryland, US
Crew Member - Hourly $8.12/hr Maryland, US
Mcdonalds Crew Member - Hourly $8.71/hr Maryland, US
McDonalds Cashier - Hourly $8.74/hr Maryland, US
Notice how it doesn't specify a difference in pay for different genders?
For those of you that will argue that the annual salaries are different between men and women, allow me to carefully explain how much of a fucking idiot you are.
You cannot go including data you received annually, know why? because lets say you interview 50 men and 50 women, or even look at their tax information
Unless all 100 worked the same exact job, in the same exact state for the same exact amount of time without 1 hour of difference the n your data is flawed.
And thats not even considering if mcdonalds increases your hourly pay if you have worker their for a year already.
"equal pay for equal work" can only be considered if you look at hourly wages. nothing else works
Because the probability of finding a sample size without any differences in data other than gender is almost impossible.
If i (male) work for 20 hours a week. and my female co-worker works 40 hours a week, guess which one of us will end the week with more money?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/08/hillarys-problem-with-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck Trump and fuck cis white men

yeh u rite

I've never seen a study that proves that the wage gap is real for men and women doing the same job.

Can you post some of the studies that definitively disprove it?

You're on Cred Forums, preaching to the choir.

If the wage gap is real, why not hire only women if you can pay them so much less?

its funny i originally had that written but had to delete it because the post was too long.

thank you for your insightful racism and sexism. what a truly wonderful sjw you are.

Thanksfor that boss

i wish. have you seen the replies?

im a girl and the wage gap is not real

>racism and sexism
tip top lel
It's impossible to be racist and sexist against cis white men because racism/sexism = power + privilege

Worked at best buy in high school, #1 in my department and top credit card sales person in district.

Got paid 25cents less than guys doing worse than me.

Here's your example.

pls be my canadian gf

pls respond

Did those guys have seniority over you?

"For instance, while Hillary gives lip service to pay equality, her Senate office paid women 72 cents on the dollar compared to men. Even worse, the median salary for women was less than $15,000 of the median salary for men.

The Clinton Foundation’s record is even worse. In 2013, eight of the top eleven most highly compensated individuals were men. The gender pay gap also widened every year during the period of 2011-2013; in 2011 women earned 77 percent of men’s income, in 2012 women earned 71 percent of men’s income and in 2013 women earned less than 65 percent of their male counterparts. Hillary often forgets that hypocrisy is not a virtue.

Meanwhile, the Clinton Foundation has pocketed millions of dollars from foreign Muslim regimes that oppress women. Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Kuwait, Oman, and Qatar and the Arab Emirates have funneled millions to the Clintons.

These countries all deny women the most basic of human rights: the right to an education, the right to drive a car, the right to choose her own husband – even the right to show her face. They condone caning and stoning women accused of adultery. Their cash is tainted with the blood of women abused, but Hillary’s foundation still accepts it. Hypocrisy anyone?"

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/08/hillarys-problem-with-women/

And this sjw logic also destroys any argument of "anti-semitism"

jews make up 43% of the top 1%

So on this, I agree with you, Gas the kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM

This explains it pretty well.

you seriously broke your phone over that stupid shit? lol shes just trying to get the feminist regressive tard vote by saying that. I can't believe people actually take this shit seriously and vote for these fucktards. I mean both her and trump are rich douchebags who don't give a fuck about the people. They just want in office for the money.

>when i heard Clinton say "We will fight for equal pay for equal work" I threw my phone downward from my couch hitting the table so hard that the screen shattered and its now completely useless. This is because in that moment I was so enraged that I couldnt control my destructive urges.
Jesus man, get a hold of yourself. Anger is like ruin, which breaks itself upon that it falls.

high school students have a high turn over rate, did you even work there for longer than a year?

thank you, though desu i though sjw only belive the wage gap was in america. do you have to deal with them too?

Real or not, Hillary had the white house for 8 years and did nothing on this issue... She was a senator from New York, and did nothing on this issue... She was a part of the current administration, who had the white house for 8 years and they did nothing on this issue...
So how is this Trump's fault again?
Ahh, I forgot, gender baiting... never mind...

pics, or it didnt happen. (im learning how to Cred Forums)

funny how she doesnt say in her speeches, "i know the wage gap is real because my staff are personally paid less depending on their gender. thus proving the wage gap" but she doesnt say that, in fact she offers no evidence that the wage gap exists.

i agree with you. but what upsets me is that these people lie to the public to gain support. in my perfect world, you should gain support based on facts, talent, expereince, and charisma. a lot of youtubers have to gain subs this way. i fully support harmful opinon after his investigation into the app candid.

Fuck the alt-right, fuck the you nazi troll army, fuck racism, fuck hate, fucj DRUMPF

uhm what? "which breaks itself upon that it falls?" i pondered this for a moment before i started typeing. and even while typeing your exact words i analyzied each word. i still have no idea what you said. but i get the point. yes i am like Kratos by nature. I am a very angry destructive person, i always have been. and while i agree its bad in the 21st century, i also argue that kratos, the sith, the hulk, or anybody else that uses anger as a weapon is typically a bad ass who i wish i was.

thnx man. yeah, because there is nothin to do, because its a myth.

thanks my dude. i watched the whole thing. :)

I also liked and subbed to his channel.

It's not a wage gap, it is an earnings gap. Women's and gender studies degrees are useless.

Saged and hidden.

The wage gap, how it is commonly expressed is a load of shit. Men traditionally go after higher paying jobs (doctors, petro industry, etc) Women go after lower paying jobs (librarian, secretary, etc). That gap doesn't differentiate between the two.

When you look within a profession, the wage gap is a lot less, typically within 10%. In several instances, women make more. A lot of boils down to men being more aggressive in wage negotiations and working more. Women take substantial time off after childbirth and more often take time off when their child is sick.

What? i dont know what that means.

I'm a guy and the wage gap isn't real.

Good to have some unity on this issue.

Nothing pisses me off more than this stupid bullshit, and fuck the stupid retards who keep spreading it

>Men bust their asses getting hard as fuck degrees or working dangerous jobs
>Chad either joins the military or gets his business degree
>That weird geek who sat in the back row that Chad picked on goes on to get his computer science degree
>Chad and the weirdo are now making bank
>Stacy and her retarded friends work shitty retail jobs while talking about how their etsy career will take off any day now
>One of the retarded friends may actually break away from the group and get a real education
>"omg i can't believe that out of us six girls only one of us got a good job making good money while all those men are millionaires! WAGE GAP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

fucking stupid bitches, jesus fucking christ I hate women so god damn much

>Girl in my Uni classes
>Bitching about how she's so angry her parents "don't appreciate or respect her"
>"yeah omg i didn't even want to come to college anyway, they force me to, omg you know they haven't even told me they appreciate me or are proud of me for like a month???111!!"
>Two weeks later
>"haha yeah they said i could drop out after this semester, i could just stop showing up but nah i still wanna come so i can meet boys and go to parties, i'm just not gonna do my homework or tests xD, whatever i make all the money i need working at menards anyway"

And these are the same fucking kinds of skanks who are going to come slobbering all over my dick when I get out of med school. It's already fucking happening.

>Set my kikebook to say I go to gay faggots med school in nowheresville because I use it to keep in touch with family
>In the five years I've been in school I've had countless girls from my high school message me or try to add me, "omg user you're in med school, you're going to be a doctor? that's so cool we should hang out sometime ;P"

stupid fucking useless whores
bring on the robot wives

back when maddox wansnt a total cuck.
Sad!

so im a guy. i dont want the college debt, or dealing with sjw's or gender studies. i went to college for a year and a half before they expelled me. im currently fat, unemployed and broke. but at least im not killing brain cells every on countless hours of stupidly ridiculous hw. why even go to med school? when you become a doctor you will hate the bureaucracy of your job. or are you in it for the money? if youre in it for the money, that means you either come from a wealthy family, or you will have mountains of debt you wont pay off until youre 65. im not stupid. its not that im not going to college because i think my etsy or music career will take off. im not going to college because i dont see the point of wasting my life.

Do you want my honest answer

I fucking love anatomy. As a kid, shit like Magic School Bus and stuff where they went inside people's bodies was fucking awesome to me. I have a genuine passion for the human body. I don't care if I have to be a surgeon in the middle of buttfuck nowhere as long as I get to be one.

Also my family is middle class as shit. Mom and dad are the "muh bootstraps" types who refused to help me, and I had to move out into a shitty apartment for a couple years while I saved up for a house, then I got a girlfriend who I claim as a dependent for tax money. It wasn't until I turned 25 that I was actually able to start getting help for school.

well good on you mate for taking a career in something you enjoy. i wish you the best.

Deal with it republishits

That was a mistake. He was great in the 90s and whatever you call those years 2000-2009.
Turn of the millennium? After that he got really hit-and-miss with a growing trend towards missing.

well dont worry. if hes shit he will leave my subscriptions soon enough. shit never stays once i sniff it out.

The best I can do (and I've found it to be a good way to hide your power level while subtly red-pilling normies) was one done by a combined study from research conducted by WSJ, Stanford, and a couple of economically-focused think tanks that I hadn't heard of before or since found a 7% unexplained margin. To get true normies to at least roll the thought around in their head, I've reacted to the mention of the wage gap with "Yeah, that 7% difference is a real problem. As a society, we should really work to eliminate that, but for the moment I'm afraid there are more pressing issues". The wage gap is a complete and total myth (even the Huffingpaint Post has realized this, kek huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html) and the best way to quiet discussion on it for the moment is to downplay it.
Because, in all honesty, fighting against the myth isn't even the best fight that can be had in a time when the US is being invaded by ISIS and niggers are destroying American livelihood. Turn the discussion. Have them focus on something else while simultaneously decreasing its significance in their mind down to 7%. If you're known by the normies as intelligent and educated, (rather than a total sperglord) your acknowledgement of its existence but dismissiveness of its size will have the desired effect.

Why do that when you can just destroy it? It's been totally debunked. Just do it however ((ben Shapiro)) does it. He's great at tearing the wage gap to the ground. Don't let them entertain their non issues, wreck them.

wtf i hate trump and cis white men now

well of course its infuriating, but we know they do this shit. they lie and lie and lie. don't brake your shit over it lol just be mad that there are sheep idiots that actually thinks these people are saying anything honest and will vote for them because the bullshit they say. We know they are completely full of shit.

Didnt someone breakdown what hillarys staffers were getting paid and it actually ended up being lower than min wage.

Really? If the pay gap is real employers would hire nothing but women. Think about it from a business stand point. If I have a hundred employees and I can legally pay women 30% less, I would hire nothing but women. Easiest way to drop 30% off labor cost. Perhaps their talking about salary workers, but didn't the epie pen bitch just walk out with a $50 million salary?