UN take over of the Internet

Can someone please explain what the fuck is going on with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UsE6xKQZGCA
icann.org/iana-stewardship-questions
theconversation.com/breaking-the-us-governments-hold-on-the-internet-wont-be-easy-46033
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PwRA-zAbx1k
mobile.twitter.com/America_1st_/status/781595432954847232/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[THIS POST WAS CENSORED BY THE UN INTERNET CONTROL DEPARTMENT UNDER SECTION 34A OF THE UN INTERNET SAFETY CHARTER 2016]

Calm down Alex Jones

It's unlikely that anything will happen.
It's a meme.

[Post deleted for hate speech]

[t. UN]

That sure is one spicy edgy meme

I honestly doubt it will get to that point

[POST REDACTED PURSUANT DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT]

[Comment deleted by mods]

rip

You do not know that.

The US has been wanting to censor the internet for YEARS but has been unable to because of the first amendment.

Now that Obabo has handed over something that we had once had control over. We have every right to worry because this puts the globalists' foot in the door.

Information will be censored and websites shut down and we wont even know half of what's really going down. You could be transferred to a false copy of a website without even knowing. Before we know it, all information will be filtered through the richest most powerful people in the world and not a single website will go unscrutinized.

No one knows how soon will it happen but it WILL happen.

But there is a solution.
We have to re-create an open and free internet where censorship is not possible under the first amendment.

WE DID IT ONCE,

WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!

BIGGER. BETTER. FASTER. STRONGER.

DID THE UN SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD?

give me a goddamn answer here REEEEE

I agree with this.

No, not yet.

[THIS POST WAS CENSORED BY THE UN INTERNET CONTROL DEPARTMENT UNDER SECTION 34A OF THE UN INTERNET SAFETY CHARTER 2016]

[This comment has been moved to reddit, leaf=BTFO]

did you forget about copyright and trademark? and patent?

Picture and video related

youtu.be/UsE6xKQZGCA

You will never get a .hitler website and you will never get www.islamisthedevil.com but you can still kill-all-whites.org

is the .hitler website storm front?

Right.

Giving control over the internet gives foreign entitys the power to have some sort of control over us.

What is next?
They will censor us?
They will prosecute us?
No one here wants to be arrested for saying something on the internet.

This is not what our founding fathers faught for.

I have already been harassed by the fbi for my freedom of speech. Once they take our guns were done. Stick a fork in america. It's all in the bible, Whites will doom themselves and woman will be in charge. Unnatural order

Not forgotten, but I am glad you mentioned it.

I would rant about those topics but I am out of ranting energy at the moment.

That shit is all going right out the window if they pass TPP.

I'm fat fed pig

none of that will happen
read icann.org/iana-stewardship-questions if you're actually interested in the answers

Interesting. Our papers carried this story on the front page and they too had serious doubts about freedom speech being preserved now that Russia and China have a say in how the internet functions.

As always, thanks for your shit contribution to this thread, CTR.

Clearly no one on Cred Forums works in IT because if you did you'd realize you're all being fucking retarded.

you will have to change to a private dns server soonish
googles is 8.8.8.8
it will prolly be pozzed though

do those kikes know that the gas chambers are fake yet?

i have been convinced some number of them like the 1/2 who works for a living also believed the gas chamber story. it was rothschild warburg etc media kikes etc who made up and pushed the lie to get support for creating isreal

Bumping because it's the only thread relating to ICANN and Cred Forums is filled with slide threads tonight.

This post is literally Cred Forums bingo.

They aren't. We made sure that wouldn't happen.

theconversation.com/breaking-the-us-governments-hold-on-the-internet-wont-be-easy-46033

Cred Forums had a great thread on it.

Agreed, there are shit threads every wares right now.

I also do not think anyone really knows the seriousness of this matter.

OH FUCK IT'S REAL RACE WAR WHEN

Between google,twitter and FB were already censored. And trust me any type of censorship would bring there worst fear come true. Internet 2.0.

>CP isn't censored

>freedom of speech

>torrent sites on your home menu.

Basically a 2nd internet that wasn't a custom network like tor or anything our government uses. Hell in the future they'll probably be subnets that specialize in different uses. Instead of it all being on network you'd have multiple internets for different purposes. Honestly the U.S at some point would have fucked the ever living shit out of the internet. The U.S did censor the .xxx URL which prompted fears of future censorship. The solution is a decentralized internet. I actually think this might be the first step.

Bumbling again. Holy shit, things are terrible tonight.

>what happened
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PwRA-zAbx1k

>why it matters in 10 seconds
mobile.twitter.com/America_1st_/status/781595432954847232/video/1

That last video sums it up.

Is anyone going to comment on this???

Don't look Marion

It's just the ICANN, which has to do with top level domain names and stuff (.com, .net., .org). And establishing the IP address format, etc. (IPv4 vs. IPv6) So the UN will be in control of managing what top level domain names are allowed I think. Not really a big deal lol. But theoretically maybe they could shut down certain domain names (but not servers themselves). That's my understanding at least.

It's the next happening that will totally happen havent you heard?

[POST PENDING U.N. SANCTION MODERATION]

[POST DETERMINED HATE SPEECH IN OVER 30 REGIONS OF THE WORLD. MESSAGE DELETED.]

>this is how conspiracy fags justify their autism