If Rand got the nomination would he be winning right now? What would Hillary have attacked him on?

If Rand got the nomination would he be winning right now? What would Hillary have attacked him on?

My guess is his inexperience and anti-NSA stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe he could afford to stop buying clothes at Goodwill that don't fit

republicans could have run literally anyone other than trump and that candidate would be ahead by 5 points. Instead they decided to nominate the one person that hillary would have chosen to run against.

please I want serious discussion

yes he did have an image problem

Rand was way too quiet, way too beta, and just not as good as his father.
I believe with all of my heart if Ron Paul was run this year against Hillary, he'd win without a single doubt. He'd pull PA, he'd pull Florida, he'd pull Colorado, he'd pull NV, and he'd especially pull Ohio and New Hampshire. He would have wiped the floor with Hillary.
God bless Ron Paul.
youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Doesn't matter who the republicans ran the MSM and Democrats would have labelled them the next Hitler, racist, misogynist etc

The RNC should have talked to Webb after the dem debate to persuade him to come over

Presentation is everything, dummy.

Looks like that Record was Corrected.

Probably stupid shit like the National Ophthalmology Board and Aqua Buddha.

Rand is fairly moderate socially I don't think they would have tried

>Rand was way too quiet, way too beta, and just not as good as his father.

yea and too eager to compromise. Ron Paul would never be able tow win a state because boomers wants never ending wars for the military industrial complex

If a garden plant had been nominated it would probably be at least tied.

I completely agree but the Democrats run on the platform that all Republicans are KKK microhitlers that are actually the 2nd coming of the 3rd reich. Without pushing that the Democrats have nothing other than 'Obama'

if ur a faget, that is how we get such shit presidents

I always laugh so hard at this.
>Truly weird

>What would Hillary have attacked him on?
AQUA BUDDHA!

all those years of torment by tallfags would push him to manlet revenge with putin

>way too beta
Why don't you say that to his face and not online, fucker.

why is this nigga always eating? is he trying to grow?

Same is true for the democratic party. If bernie had one the nomination, he'd easily beat Trump.

>why is this nigga always eating?
It's because he is a true American.

What this guy said, but he also lost my vote when he said we should keep the Iran "deal."

I think out of touch political advisors think showing them eating helps with the common man or some stupid shit

>dat stripe on the magazine
looks like a .22 LR conversion. beta status confirmed

t. /k/

do you not understand that both parties are controlled from the same offices? they're both 'controlled opposition', the entire modern 'democracy' is just theater.

STOP BULLYING RAND. I'M SICK OF IT. JUST CAUSE HE'S SHORT DOESN'T MEAN HE'S LESS QUALIFIED.

Won*.

They couldn't handle the Randal

Probably skinnier than you, fellow Burger

>t. /k/

>/k/
>Not recognizing a windowed pmag

>They couldn't handle the Randal

Rand Paul is a virgin

Even if Trump didn't run he would still lose to the likes of Jeb Bush and Rubio.
He had no chance to begin with unfortunately.

>What are windowed magazines

That's not what your mom says LOL!

There would have been 5 other good democrat choices if hillary had not rigged the race from the start.

That's just the way the shit cookie crumbles, kiddo.

STABILITY

Absolutely. He's seen as more of a moderate compared to evangelicals like Ted, is the son of Ron Paul, has literally no negative baggage, already got a lot of younger support, and would be up against Hillary.

>t. Rand Paul

u have to be careful with wide stances in america

I wish I was someone as great as Rand Paul.

He really does have the best words.

>t. Rand Paul

The largest response I heard from all the drones in R and D parties when Ron Paul ran for president, was that he didn't have the balls to go kill a bunch of people in foreign lands like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc. They thought he was pussy. I for one, would have welcomed that pussy to gut the fucking current government from ear-to-ear. His plan would have cut 1-trillion in the first year alone. Oh well, my life is good. It is *your* kids that will have to live with the future. I'm living the good life. Fuck the zombies.

I agree. He was obviously not a pussy. A pussy doesn't run on the platform of "I want to allow states to legalize heroin and prostitution, and cut our military (foreign, not domestic) spending by a massive amount, and also fuck the federal reserve".

Of course the layman knows jack shit about politics or the economy so they went with Mitt "Lick Obama's pits" Romney, the most queer loser in North America.

Honestly, the republicans could have chosen a fucking dead plant and they would be winning right now.

He's trying to stop a 2 billion dollar arms deal with the saudis in the senate right now. He's cool in my book.

oops...

yes

Actually he could still win.

You just have to keep donating.

>Trump shit-talking other candidates' performance at debates

The DNC leaks included a message I am too lazy to find right now talking about the approach to the eventual Republican candidate. It said something to the effect of
>regardless of who it is, we label them as racist, sexist, behind the times ... to get a hold of the minority votes that showed up in 08 and 12
There was never any intention to treat the Republican candidate as a person. He has buzzwords thrown at him and the liberal masses parrot them mindlessly.