youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
archive.is/p3Xle))
youtu.be/_jCG566TFZI?t=94
articles.latimes.com/1993-07-27/news/mn-17513_1_real-estate-industry-s-support
donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/
youtube.com/watch?v=G_GYbFxLRPU
youtube.com/watch?v=8QNy9zt-8Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I don't want Republican policies being pushed even though I like over half of trumps hard line attitude shit.

I'm too fiscally mixed to have him rubber stamping Republican budgets.

Inb4 communist scum, I may be for single payer but I'm also against taxing businesses. At all.

His proposed tax plans will cut taxes on businesses to promote growth in the private sector. This will allow companies to reinvest the money rather than hemorrhage it to the government to waste on foreign nation building. He's also proposed plans to make it extremely expensive for companies to outsource employment or production which strongly incentivises jobs and manufacturing for American citizens and businesses.

>This will allow companies to reinvest the money
there truly is a sucker born every minute

Because I'm not an American and it wouldn't be right to take advantage of your no-id laws.

But he doesn't want to raise taxes on the middle class and poor to pay for universal health care.

Yeah, they're going to reinvest the money. In American jobs. For all us working class folks. That's a good one.

nice meme

Kek'd

>this is what trump supporters actually believe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit you are dumb

not an argument

It means if actually have to register to vote and that's frankly a lot of effort

Because I am not a drooling moron with daddy issues

>'s also proposed plans to make it extremely expensive for companies to outsource employment or production which strongly incentivises jobs and manufacturing for American citizens and businesses.
Does this mean trump ties will be made in USA?

Because he's a racist sexist homophobic transphobic queerphobic pile of Cheetos

If you give a shit about his economic policies you're a faggot. The only thing that matters is he's sending the spics back.

Because I have a white collar job. I benefit from the cheap labor from Mexican border hoppers and Chinese factory workers

He's a NSA shill for one. He believes in monitoring American citizens and state sanctioned torture.

Though actually I might have to vote because I care about Supreme Court because I like having funs

You jest but I actually know a memer on this board IRL who uses that as an excuse.

Fucking register you weaboo idiot. Have you even looked into your state's propositions or local politics?

Fuck white and trump people

I'd honestly consider voting for him if he released his tax returns. If he's been paying his fair share in taxes, and doesn't have any conflicts of interest, I'd have a much more favorable opinion of him. As it stands, it SEEMS like he's hiding something. It doesn't look good. Convince me otherwise.

Ita just for the lulz hillary wiil gani bh landslide Cred Forums just try to makenthings more evenly and scare hillary, buts ths was decide since trump won the the tace tovte presidencialcand its amking jimself look like he owns everything by cahnging subject and saying o yeah i know cause i have properties in chcago, so hes just an attention whore and pol like that cause they will never be able to say things like that

>it SEEMS like he's hiding something
>better vote for clinton instead, who has been proven to be guilty of countless crimes

A
FUCKING
LEAF

You're right, it does seem that way, and he probably is guilty of tax evasion to some degree. He is innocent until proven guilty, however. Either way, it's nothing compared to what we already know Hilary is guilty of.

Not the only reason, but I think his climate change denialism is fucking stupid

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

I appreciate his general attitude, but I don't believe in his ability to be diplomatic. At all. Not even a little bit.

The difference between Obama/Hillary "accidentally" bombing people on their own side is that Trump wouldn't have it called an accident. He seems way too blunt and hostile to be speaking to people that want to kill us.

I just can't get over all the shenanigans he did in the primary. Too many dumb remarks.

what's your agency?

That's a good thing. I'd rather a president tell it like it is that cozy up to Saudi Arabia, leading exporter of terrorism, and bombing Assad's army so rebels can take over and further destabilize the area and generate more refugees.

And Trump's whole persona and legacy is being a great dealmaker and negotiator in business.

I'll bite. I'm reluctant because as much as he doubles down on what he says, I don't know if he's going to maintain his aggressive and anti-PC stance if elected. I don't agree with him on a most policies, but my vote for him will be for his brashness and ability to cut a deal with skeptical opponents.

Fuck off. This CTR fluff bullshit could not be more obvious.

I seriously cannot get over the fact that he is clearly less intelligent than anyone who has been president in living memory.

I'm as racist as the next guy here, but as Peter Hitchens said, 'I can agree with so much of the change he wants to create, but he's not the man to do it.' I feel like if I were to probe his positions further, they would be based on nothing. I bet you he has no understanding of Middle Eastern history, he has just stumbled on policy that we can agree with because he heard it from a conservative thinker. He couldn't tell you why the Middle East is in the state that it's in, or how it got there.

For example, I'm pro-abortion, but I've heard very intelligent arguments against it. Trump's reasoning for opposing abortion seems to go about as far as 'kids grow up, and its a beautiful thing to watch.'

So while I can respect plenty of his policies and positions, he leaves me with doubts as to the ability of the man himself to think critically.

A president is going to deal with issues that we aren't able to predict. Some international crisis is going to happen in 2018 and our president is going to have to make an independent decision based on their own knowledge and decision-making capabilities. We don't get to hear their policy on the matter ahead of time and bring it to a vote. During the Cuban missile crisis, JFK rejected the advice of the entire joint chiefs of staff because he was a wiser man than all of them. Can we trust Trump to be a JFK when the time comes?

Help me guys, I'm seriously considering voting for Clinton just to keep the average IQ in the White House a little higher.

Again, get the fuck out.

He'll destroy the country with his lame ways.

>ITT Post why you're reluctant to vote for Trump and we'll try to help you
>so I do
>tells me to gtfo

fuck off

>He couldn't tell you why the Middle East is in the state that it's in, or how it got there.

Seems you haven't been listening to him this past year at all. He's told us repeatedly that Crooked Hillary did it.

It's cunts like you who with such a short attention span that you can't even listen to someone past the first two sentences that have put this country into the shithole that he has to dig us out of. Just fucking kill yourself already so the rest of us who are paying attention can get on with making this country great again.

We've had a high-IQ, ivory tower president for two terms now and the way things devolved in the Middle East you seem so concerned about was presided over by Hillary for half of it.

That's not to say intelligent thought is useless, but you've already seen what these current intelligentsia have produced, and it's not particularly good.

Trump's not the deepest thinker, but he can act and react and stand proud despite losses. At worst, he's a figurehead, but at best, he can make snap judgments when properly informed (and hopefully it's better than W. Bush's bad intelligence).

I work on election day and am too lazy to figure out how to get an absentee ballot. I think I'm supposed to mail a form in? I haven't sent a piece of mail in forever, I'd probably have to go to the post office and buy a stamp.

Depending on your state, you may have to apply for one if that date hasn't passed already.

I'm not white, so there's nothing in it for me.

George Bush led us to Iraq. Could Trump actually do something more dumb?

How do you convince people who are genuinely on the fence to vote Trump? How do you prove without a shadow of a doubt that he has better character and policies than Shillary?

>holy shit you are dumb
>*votes for shillary*
>clinton wins
>kek yeah right but if she did
>she signs tpp
>user loses job to indian or chinese
>muslim rapes him
>regrets everything

>trickle down works senpai trust (((me))))
> the post

of course you get shit on, but ill give it a try friendo.
i agree with everything youve said, and especially after the debate, its clear the game is over, the man has no depth.
that said, if elected he will more than likely be an enormous monkey wrench in the plans of the people who make the plans. almost worth it for that.
sadly still might get co-opted like the tea party.

t. somehow still on the fence

You don't antagonize people that want to kill you. Just because I don't want a raging asshole in office doesn't mean I want a pushover. It's about being stern, level-headed, and not overly aggressive.

I'm also less worried about the Middle-East and more worried about everyone else.

I'm reluctant to vote at all because the DNC is going to rig the election, they already rigged the primary and got caught and still no one cares. People whined on Twitter, and then they moved on to Hillary's health and other issues. So in November she's going to rig it, and even if she gets caught, she'll be installed as president and people will be squabbling about something else. So I'm reluctant to vote because what's the point, my "follow Americans" aren't willing to fight for their rights, I mean really fight, not whine and protest. So I'm planning to just leave instead, move to a country that isn't so giddy to accept fraudulent elections. I'm currently waiting on the certified copy of my passport from the State Dept, and once I have that I can file my visa application for foreign travel and then I'm a ghost.

I'm not voting for Hillary either.

This is the way I see it.

If Hillary wins, I hope you like having democrat presidents for the next 200 years. Republicans will never win a presidential election again. The Democrats are actively and aggressively trying to import groups of people who overwhelmingly vote for Democrats statistically. If you allow the Democrats to gain a monopoly on the presidency, they won't have to do jack shit for you in order to win your vote. They'll be able to do anything they want in office. Obama is already wiping his ass with the constitution, and Hillary promises to regulate the 1st and 2nd amendments even more. Republicans will lose too much power to be able to stop them. It will eventually lead to a one party system effectively. You already see these things happening with the migrant crisis, the extreme opposition to building a wall on the Mexican border, the delusion being pushed the Muslims are our friends (they vote overwhelmingly democrat), even if you are a liberal you need to understand that the pendulum swinging back and forth is healthy and creates competition between the two parties, if one of the two parties gains the upperhand demographically there will be a monopoly and we will all be subject to whatever tyranny they want to push. Soros is pushing it and this is probably our last chance to stop all of this from happening.

Conservatives who are sitting out of the election because they don't like Trump need to look at the bigger picture. Even if Trump is not a conservative, he's going to be the only one who is capable of preventing a massive Democrat takeover of the government, and immigration is at the very heart of it. Democrats are weaponizing immigrants and it's only going to take another 4 years of legalizing those who should not be legalized in order to let Democrats permanently stay in the white house.

I have a feeling he'll let Mike Pence make all the important moves. That would turn us into a quasi-theocracy

There's basically no chance of Trump losing my home state (KY), or Rand Paul of losing his senate seat to the appropriately-named Jim Gray. What's the point of me turning out to vote?

You have to understand that he is bending his personality and appearance in this presidential campaign. He understands, despite probably going against his ego, that the absolutely most important thing bar none when trying to reach voters is to KEEP IT SIMPLE. He is not in it to impress anyone, but has one goal and one goal only: become president. And for that, at least in his estimation, being blunt, uncompromising and simple worded is the way.

Watch videos of him before his presidential bid and the apprentice (e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw). He is very articulate, diplomative and well-informed. He was a great student in a great university in a time where this still meant something. Don't fool yourself into thinking his act is his persona. Dilbertman isn't just memeing when he talks about Trump's deliberate use of gesture and persuasion techniques. In Cred Forums terms, he is redpilled (or at least knows his shit), but also knows how to package it for other people. Force-feeding them doesn't work, they need to be persuaded to take it voluntarily. Which is exactly what he does, to great effect. Make no mistake, Trump is a very smart man and I would drag my nuts through a mile of glass to have a person like him lead my country.

I agree, but I think Trump's immigration policy is actually pretty weak in reality.

He wants a wall, sure, but when asked what to do with the 12 million illegals already here, he said that he would examine them on a case-by-case basis and allow them to stay if they'd laid down roots. He'd deport the criminals.

How is that different from Obama and Hillary? They both want amnesty for the ones that don't have a violent criminal background.

To be fair Trump is the only one who wants to ban Muslims and have more immigration from Europe, but for the 12 million spics here, I don't believe he's gonna get rid of them.

Is not trickle down, retard. Its literally economics.

People who say trickle down doesnt work have no basic understanding of economics.

Those with money buy things that people make for money. It isnt hard. Whens the last time your broke ass built a housing development or opened a factory? You know what every job youve ever had have in common? You got paid by someone richer than you

Fucking idiots

Assuming the checks and balances in government keeps either one of them from fucking shit up too much. I have to go with the Shillary. I dont want a buffoonish, incoherent, easy rattled, erratic moron representing me or my country. At least she "acts" like a president. Yes its come down to how they "act" that did it for me.

The reason is other people who think like you, and the people on the opposing side who don't.

You are not the supporter of a candidate if you don't, you know, actually support them?

We already know what Obama and Hillary want. More third world immigration, because those people are the ones who overwhelmingly vote for their party. It's second nature to them and they don't even think about it.

If any Republican or Conservative cares about the future of their party/ideology, they would hold their nose and vote for Trump. He's the only candidate who even has a chance at disrupting this evil plan. Build wall, deport the undesirables, at this point it's the only thing that can be done. Deporting 12 million isn't very realistic and would be extremely unpopular. This problem needs a tourniquet first, then focusing on how to heal the problem can come later. We already know that Hillary wants to continue the bleeding.

We may not know exactly what Trump will do once in office, but we know exactly what Hillary will do, and it's a fucking disaster. I'll take the mystery box over the box of shit any day of the week.

Mike Pence saying that Roe V Wade will be overturned. Not understanding that the kids who get aborted would have likely turned out to be criminals or just abused due to not being wanted.

Mike Pence and Donald telling a group of pastors in orlando that he will help elevate the influence of christianity in our nation's government.

Anti-vaccination, anti-global warming, pro-fracking.

He seems to think that trickle-down economics works.

Emboldening racists who think that I am subhuman simply because my skin is tan.

Lies about dumb things almost routinely. Saying "I did not say that" when there is a record of him saying it.

If I didn't hate Hillary ever since laying eyes on her back on 94, I'd probably be voting for whoever opposed him.

Tell me why I am wrong, please.

>2016
>checks and balances

This election is about Supreme Court Nominations. Possibly 4 of them

Nice try trumpfag

This too. If Hillary wins, guaranteed that the Supreme Court will rule on restrictions for the 1st and 2nd amendments. These are the two most important parts of the constitution. You'll have 4 liberal Jew judges ruling that holocaust denial is unconstitutional, hate speech will be regulated, and the 2nd amendment will probably be reduced to BB guns only.

How did Ron Paul lose the primaries in 2012? He got absolutely zero media coverage. It was a necessary condition for Trump to generate controversy in order to force the media to talk about him. It turned sufficient when he dominated so hard that the media ONLY talked about him, coupled with his policy proposals strongly appealing to his constituents. The way he handled the primaries was insanely smart, which reflects in him winning handily with low monetary investment despite all media outlets and insiders stacked against him. His entire campaign will be studied meticulously by strategists for decades.

>Mike Pence saying that Roe V Wade will be overturned. Not understanding that the kids who get aborted would have likely turned out to be criminals or just abused due to not being wanted.
So you're assuming all unwanted kids are trash and better off dead. Wow.

>Mike Pence and Donald telling a group of pastors in orlando that he will help elevate the influence of christianity in our nation's government.
Come on he was obviously pandering for votes. Republican needs the evangelical vote to win
>Anti-vaccination, anti-global warming, pro-fracking.
Nobody is gonna ban vaccines and without fracking you would pay > $7/gallon. Trust me you are pro fracking
>He seems to think that trickle-down economics works.
See: >Emboldening racists who think that I am subhuman simply because my skin is tan.
Name one thing hes said about anyone who isnt here illegally.

>Lies about dumb things almost routinely. Saying "I did not say that" when there is a record of him saying it.
Source?

nice try CHYNA...sniff

hillary will take yer guns just like obummer did

Fair point, but I was only supporting him out of elimination, anyway.
Say I turn out to make sure Rand doesn't lose, what's stopping me from writing Rand in for President?

Obama signed a number of executive actions severely damaging the second ammendment, some of which were overturned by the SCOTUS, which is why its so important Hillary does not win.

The Republican Congress also blocked his rifle ban

>business owners don't try to grow their companies
>when small business owners make a profit, they just let it decay in a bank account

I am afraid he will negotiate down on most of the promises he made to the republican base, save supreme court picks. You have to understand that his real intentions are elsewhere, though. He is going to wreak absolute havoc in the elite circles and work day and night to shatter the iron grip the political cartels have on Washington. Heads are going to roll en masse, but it will mostly be in the shadows. On the surface he will be a normal common sense conservative, hopefully keep his biggest campaign promises and try to hype and invigorate the nation for an 'economic miracle'. A LOT of economic upswing is psychological.

You do realize he just mailed his tax returns to the NY times right?

wtf? thats it, im not voting for obama now.

Pros: I hate SJWs with a passion and Trump is their worst nightmare.

Cons: HIllary really was able to con him into saying stupid shit during the debate. He had her on economics but looked like a clown for the rest of it. He does look easily provoked which can get us into trouble with foreign diplomacy. That warship comment was like something Kim Jong Un might say.

I find with intelligent people they're a lot harder to provoke though. How do you reconcile IMA HIT EM BACK FOR TALKIN BAD BOUT MURICA'S BOATS?

I'm not trolling you, I'm seriously asking. I cannot stand the cancer Hillary represents but Trump just seems like a barking dog sometimes.

So what would you do when Iran fires on US vessels, boards them and takes our soldiers hostage?

>Post why you're reluctant to vote for Trump and we'll try to help you out
>we'll try to help you out

Still waiting.

How would manufacturing work here?
Companies would have to drive up prices on their products if they have to pay someone here at least $7/hr as opposed to a few cents in china

$916 Million Loss

Because he is a fucking moron. Him and his supporters should be purged from society. Literally too stupid to live. I am usually able to understand Right Wingers, but I cannot understand trumpets. He's an idiot, a blog hard, orange, I hate people who put orange make up on or shitry spray tan. JERSEY SHORE SHOULD BE NUKED.

I am Careful around niggers, trump supporters are literally worse than niggers.

>So you're assuming all unwanted kids are trash and better off dead. Wow.
People with Ph.Ds aren't getting abortions. If society could cut the bullshit for one, we could see that abortion is preventing crime before it happens. The circumstances those children would be born into would favor future criminal activity.

>Come on he was obviously pandering for votes. Republican needs the evangelical vote to win
I sure hope so.

>Nobody is gonna ban vaccines and without fracking you would pay > $7/gallon. Trust me you are pro fracking

It's not that I think he will ban vaccinations, it's that he clearly does not give a fuck about science and just rolls with whatever is popular to say. Fracking will be super cool until an earthquake kills a ton of people.

>See:
Only if those rich people make their money by creating factories where people work.

>Name one thing hes said about anyone who isnt here illegally.
He hasn't. You're right, however the growing trend I am seeing is that he has let a darker element of society out of the basement and put it into the spotlight. I look arab. I am not. However, that does not prevent the occasional person to call me a sandnigger or shout allah akbar thinking they are hilarious. I mean, I was raised catholic, for fuck's sake.

>Source?

The global warming tweet is one of the most prominent examples but there are a lot others. He will say he saw something in an interview, then turn around and claim he has no idea what that particular thing is. I think one example was an AD made against him, then there was the whole "thousands of people celebrating the collapse of the WTC" thing.

Literally not an argument

When liberals cant argue facts (always) they character assassinate

Aren't you overly lionizing a man who gets up there and talks about a lot of "great people" and "a lot of people say this and that" without a shred of proof.

I'm reminded of the Pawn Stars guy "lemme call my expert friend". Every time.

In other words, what exactly makes you believe this, and not just wishful thinking? Seeing things in Trump that really aren't there that is...

He promises his constituents to be a strong leader that will not allow his country and its military to be pushed around or challenged in the first place. The best way to win a war is to prevent it. The best way to prevent a war is to be stronger than your opponent and to make sure they know that.

Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=X9VCs_GpJIg

The DNC gets to rig an election to decide who the DNC nominates. They don't get to determine the outcome of a general election.

She IS going to rig it, but you can only rig it so much. If results differ too much (beyond 5% or so) from exit polls, that's cause for alarm. They can't predict how much support Trump will get, so they are going to rig it by a few points in her direction. This means that Trump can overcome their meddling with enough support.

That also makes your vote more important than ever -- the fix is in, but the fix is not the end-all be-all. The fix is a numerical advantage, not a guaranteed win. Every vote matters, user. Every fucking one.

>blog hard

I bet you do.

Why is Trump throwing the (s)election for his pal Hillary? No other way to explain his bizarre decision to make an issue out of Miss Universe. Even if he's "right" he's just getting down in the mud with the wrong person (ie anyone besides Hillary) and completely blowing it.

>I am Careful around niggers, trump supporters are literally worse than niggers.

This this this!

That abortion line is bullshit. You cant assume every child who is aborted would be a criminal and deserves to die. We each have a right to life. We have a right to self determination. Thats the basis of freedom

Ill discard the rest of your post since your so far off base there

Can't wait to vote for the next Jewish puppet!
HOORAY FOR AMERICA!
GREATEST COUNTRY EVER!
USA USA USA

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Wake up.

so your immediate thought is to go for conspiracy? Why isnt it simpler to say thats just who Trump is? Easily provoked and will not leave an attack unanswered? Even if its a trap, he seems like he needs to ..umm correct the record every fucking time.

because i've had a father figure to look up to and i don't have fantasies of him fucking my mom

Oh bend them over a table of course, but do it covertly.

Quote in question:

>Pensacola, Florida (CNN)Donald Trump vowed Friday that if Iran inappropriately approached US ships, they would be "shot out of the water."
"And by the way, with Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures that our people -- that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water," he said at a rally here.

Yes I'm aware CNN is cancer but I don't doubt he said it. That to me is part of the problem.

Saber rattling is something weak inferior nations do. They put themselves in this position of being the little dog with all bark if they never use it. Better to be the friendly giant dog that tears out your throat if you actually put a foot wrong. Such as when Iran took US soldiers prisoner.

Then you win on both the diplomacy and the actual use of force.

Because trump is a good goy for the jews and israel

As le ebin dilbertman says, social proof is one of the most effective techniques in persuasion. Even if completely insubstantial and trivial, saying some 'great people' 'really agree with you' is a lot more persuasive than just promising what you say is really really good. Keep in mind, he is not in this campaign to sound smart or to present his life experience or intelligence or character, he is there to become president. While most people might think they vote for intelligence, competence and the likes, the fact is that most vote for subconscious, mostly emotional reasons. The smart move, then, is to appeal to that rather than their rationality.

In other words, he needs to win them over EMOTIONALLY, and let them JUSTIFY it rationally, instead of winning them over rationally and let them justify it emotionally. Protip: the latter never works. Watch the congress hearing I posted earlier. Did he invoke social proof even once in that hearing? Did he say 'trust me' all the time? Did he promise grandiose results? Did he use his other goto persuasion techniques? No, because he was not there to persuade, but to inform.

>They don't get to determine the outcome of a general election.
The DNC has already been manipulating the polls. Silver even admitted on his Twitter that after the DemExit walkout he reworded questions to keep Hillary's numbers up. The pollsters and the media already conspired to keep Johnson and Stein out of the debates, despite the fact that honest polls would have them above the 15% threshold. Johnson took it lying down, Stein got arrested trying to get into the building to debate.

It literally is trickle down if there was a uniform marginal propensity to consume among all income LEVELS this multiplier effect that you claim would happen but studies have show wealthier individuals have a significantly lower marginal propensity to spend
Just cause you read an intro to economics book doesn't mean you have an understanding of how the economy works in practice

Hi. I'm a Trump supporter, and a US Army veteran. I've got an IQ of 129, and I'm working on my Master's Degree. I love cats, I have a coffee mug collection, and I've been a National Geographic subscriber since I was 14. Please understand that the way the media likes to portray us is incorrect and biased. You have to overcome the programming. We are people who want to see an end to the madness that is gripping our nation. I believe in Donald Trump, because I believe in his goals. He genuinely wants to make America great again- to help build this country up for all its people, instead of tearing down everything we've built in order to keep the masses entertained while the world burns down. I believe that Donald Trump wants to pay this country back for the opportunities it afforded him, his father, and his grandmother, Elizabeth Trump, founder of the real estate company that eventually became the Trump Organization. He is not a perfect man. But he is a good person who believes in America, and that's enough for me.

>all poor and low income children deserve to die
Dont let too much of that liberal tolerance show

Shooting an attacking boat out of the water is not saber rattling. I strongly disagree with you.

They took American soldiers hostage. Blow them out of the water

Because I believe our system is a thoroughly controlled oligarchical dictatorship with a very shallow democratic facade. It's not a pleasant thought so it's easy to slip into the make-believe that we have much semblance of representative government in this country but too often it becomes easy to see what a farce and a sham that all is. Trump is an "insider" and he's throwing this shit. Just try to get together with your neighbors and struggle to hold onto your rights user.

>reluctant

No, that's not he word.

I'm not voting for Trump. Period.

Its not about spending its about reinvesting. How many poor people open factories, start businesses, build houses etc? In other words, you dont spend without a richer person paying you. Our entire economy works top down, this is the most basic economics. You sound really uneducated

>as he walks backwards towards the shadows, cigarette in hand, fedora tipped low.

good bye you handsome devil.

A vote for nobody is a vote for hilldawg

Coloreds voting blue in droves puts us at an extreme disadvantage

From what i gather he is just exploiting the "AMERICA FUCK YEAH" mentality of his core voters

For every manufacturing job that is in China instead of the US, your country loses all of the wage, all of the local profits associated (factory building, transport, lunch, everything), and you still have to support the now jobless person in the US anyway. I'm from Germany and Switzerland is super expensive for us. But it doesn't bother those who live and work there, because the economy is so strong they can not only afford it, but afford more than us despite higher prices. Switzerland is to us what we are to Poland. Higher prices do not mean less wealth, they usually mean the opposite. That is why all the shithole countries are dirt cheap.

He has retweeting racist things from white supremacists.

there arent enough core voters to carry him through to the white house.

>le fedora joke XDDD

Oh you're right, everything is fine.

why is it either trumps a plant or everything is fine?

hes erratic and easily provoked is the reason why hes on that miss universe thing.

You cannot run a populist campaign on facts and logic. Trump knew this from the beginning.

If it's a man with a head on his shoulders you seek take a look at him when he was doing what he does best.

Let me put the Trump Tax return release in simple terms so you can understand.

Donald Trump wrote off $916m as a loss which let him keep that much in taxes over next few decades, Brilliant move!

Like he always said. Donald used the laws of the country to his advantage and had chapter 11 bankruptcy for his casinos, which he came back from and put in record books. This isn't some advanced loophole. This is a single year return and he even wrote a book where mentioned this billion dollar loss: "The Art of the Comeback"

He has run and built an organization for the past 45 years and who, in 2014, had at least 22,000 employees and generated $9.5 billion in annual revenue AND ran the most efficient campaign in modern history. Paying a ton of taxes through business. (Here is a link - archive.is/p3Xle))

This is in summary of what was released.

In the end he duped the media (again) and destroyed Hillary's talking point.

This guy is serious on being president.

It's amazing!

All the libs in this country are nothing but stupid parasites. Seems they aren't educated.

>I'm from Germany

Figures, you were making way too much sense for a Chilean

my nigga with the copy paste, hitting all the threads

Sure.............................................lol

He'll let the environment go to shit.

The opposition.

If you approve of Trump and Rand, out of whom Rand already has a seat like you said, and is not a considerable opponent against Clinton, then wouldn't anything else than voting Trump benefit your opposition?

That's how I see it, at least.

>vote for the guy who abused the spirit of the law to be the president who will sign laws

I'm good.

Not voting Hillary but sure as hell not voting for another criminal.

>I seriously cannot get over the fact that he is clearly less intelligent than anyone who has been president in living memory.
>the fact
>your opinion

Also, you're forgetting that Clinton was one of the advisers that gave Obama shitty advice about Libya, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, etc.
She won't need to overcome bad advice - she'll show leadership in the area.

Cease voting for the smaller criminal, you get the bigger one in office. One hasn't gotten people killed or compromised national security.

Avoiding taxes for money that you made? I can't see it as a crime. The government shouldn't own you, it should encourage you.

And I don't see it as hypocritical either, since he's going to reduce taxes for everyone anyway. So in that regard he stays true to what he believes.

who negotiated the trade deal with china? most favored nation status was what year?
who was president and co-president in 2000?

CHYNA!

I only vote for winners

So does any other candidate they just prefer to lie abouto it

>Jewish ties
>Ban muslims, err wait, i regret that
>build a wall, errr mayeb that wasn't a good idea. The best mexicans are in the Trump Tower.
>Pro-queer
>Not going to stop the unmitigated swarm of Non-whites into the US
I'm in CA so it doesn't exactly matter who I vote for, hence why I'm voting with the Constitution Party.

I'm voting for Hillary and I've convinced 3 other fence-sitters to do the same.

Then the post doesn't apply to you, faggot.

youtu.be/_jCG566TFZI?t=94

>I'm voting for Hillary and I've convinced 3 other fence-sitters to do the same.
registering dead people doesn't count.

Why isn't election fraud a deal-breaker for you?

>build a wall, errr mayeb that wasn't a good idea.

Do you just like to lie anonymously?

Because my IQ is higher than a packet of Taco Bell volcano sauce.

lol xD rndm xDDDD

Did you get cum on your brain, faggot?

it's not trickle down because he will force the rich who get tax reductions to spend that money internally.
It's a pretty good strategy actually, because it's both coercitive (if you leave we'll fuck your ass) but also rewarding (if you act well you get higher margins).
The problem isn't that the rich earn a lot, it is that they don't invest that money in the internal economy.
The multiplier isn't a magic thing that works everytime you retard, and this is coming from kenyesian. Economics is a social science and should be approached as such, without dogmatic buzzwords and ideological prejudices
>Just cause you read an intro to economics book doesn't mean you have an understanding of how the economy works in practice
Pot calling the kettle black

you guys should lurk a bit longer before shilling here.

He released his own tax returns to the NYT. It turns out he used a 900 million dollar loss as future tax exemptions to get a tax deduction equal to the tax he owed for 20 years (meaning since he lost 900 million in real estate, his taxes were pre-paid by the amount he should be refunded). Sounds like a horseshit policy, right? He totally shouldn't be allowed to do that.

"Who would even pass a policy like that?"

Well, friend, the answer is President Bill Clinton:

articles.latimes.com/1993-07-27/news/mn-17513_1_real-estate-industry-s-support

The 4d chess continues

I'm reluctant to vote for Trump because I don't think he's really for gun rights and is going to sell us out for "Security" like George Bush did with the patriot act. Granted he may not be as bad as Hillary, but this isn't about the shiniest of two turds.

Convince me Trump supports gun rights?

NRA endorsed him, his sons are huge gun fans.

His son's policies on guns means little. He is a New Yorker and we all know New Yorkers hate guns. The NRA is only supporting him because Hillary will absolutely attack gun rights.

So, convince me Trump supports gun rights?

if his companies made $600,000,000 but the losses were $600,000,000.01, then he didnt have any income for the year. Meaning he would pay nothing in income tax. but he's built himself up as this guy who succeeded in business so he will succeed as president.

but he's also made himself out to be a man of the people. if he comes out with the tax returns and it shows that he made 100 million dollars this year then people may not see him as one of them anymore.

i think he's fucked either way. no matter how it turns out, the media will either spin it as he is a rich fuck who shouldnt be in office, or he is a bad business man who shouldnt be in office.

Who else are you going to vote for?

what do you think a politician is? Politicians are supposed to make the right decisions with limited knowledge. Peter admits that even though he doesn't know how, Trump makes all the right ones. That is pretty much the definition of a good politician.
You think Hillary is any more intelligent or cultured? Please. At least Trump thinks independently and is not clouded by ideology or party policy, in bad situations he would preserve a much clearer and objective state of mind.

He has a concealed carry license and carries a gun himself (or used to, not so sure about now). He has made defending the 2nd amendment a large campaign promise, and violating it will probably make reelection impossible. I don't think there's anything more he could do to prove it, he is not a politician with a voting record and it would be obnoxious and forced to go out of his way to REALLY REALLY prove he LOVES guns.

Holy fuck

donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/

>Empower law-abiding gun owners to defend themselves. Law enforcement does a tremendous job, but they can’t be everywhere all of the time.

>National right to carry – should be legal in all 50 states

also during the debate he gave out some pretty hard red pills in subtle ways. He literally said after the election there would be an economic crisis and we're in an economic bubble right now. Which is absolutely true and nobody talks about it. All of this while Clinton spoke of a utopia where everybody is rich and happy just because she says so. Nobody picked up on it, instead the discussions end up about petty and useless shit. Trump knows that if he goes technical, most people would be too retarded to believe his analysis and just take "expert opinion" from msm as true, because "trump is retarded anyway, he can't be right".

>not white
>gets shot by local minority gang
>''at least I didn't vote trump, he only cares about white people''

because hes a fucking idiot? Only recently did it seem like we were finally overcoming racism and now hes gone and fucked everything up. things people like martin luther king worked their whole lives for and in a few months hes gone and destroyed all the peace that they achieved
hes a fucking racist and a bigot.

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=G_GYbFxLRPU

His comments a year back on Paris, along the lines of
>If they had guns, the bullets would have been flying in the other direction and we wouldn't have this mess

Law and order would be beneficial for everyone

>One candidate will absolutely attack gun rights 100% confirmed
>The other one claims to be pro 2nd amendment and is endorsed by the NRA, but there is a slim chance is all a ruse

Sounds to me you only have one choice

Bad post. People who have money do not usually spend it, they put it in a bank, that bank then invests the money in businesses, creating jobs and economic prosperity. Or the person invests it themselves, either into his own business or into another.

^Aussie

ok then: when the $15 minimum wage kicks in in their state, they won't fold

I seriously hate Clinton to the point where I campaigned for Sanders and Trump in an effort to defeat her.

I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'm slightly buzzed right now. Trump is obviously the only choice I have to vote for and I'm going to, but I have reservations. The main reason I'm voting for him is because I believe he could be an effective element of change in making our government work again and destroying/reforming the shitty corrupt party system we have now. I'm just wondering how much he can actually change. I can't vote for Hillary, but I have serious cognitive dissonance about Trump.

this is the worst excuse of all
go find a safe space and never leave it

what do you have to lose?

obama care has been a hell for me,
>making under 35k a year
>had a full time job though with insurance, not the bullshit savings plans they pass off now
>obamacare rolls through and no ones fulltime anymore and if we were we'd be just saving money for a shitty rainy day.

If Washington can be reformed then by an outsider.
If there's anyone who REALLY doesn't like getting stalled and gridlocked by their subordinates it's businessmen.
If you want to see the establishment burn, Trump is your man. "My biggest weakness: I never forgive".

why is his foreign policy so weak?

lol i knew that about 4 years ago

did they steal your bike too?

sorry bud, it's you who is clearly too unintelligent to understand the policies

>Trump's reasoning for opposing abortion seems to go about as far as 'kids grow up, and its a beautiful thing to watch.'
That means he doesnt care about it and its a non factor in this election. You're a degenerate by the way.

>he leaves me with doubts as to the ability of the man himself to think critically.
I'm having the same doubts about you.

>our president is going to have to make an independent decision based on their own knowledge and decision-making capabilities.
I hope this has never been the case. A good president puts their knowledge into action and consults with EXPERTS in areas where they are deficient. Now that he's caught up, how can you doubt Trumps ability to execute and make decisions? Remember the line, YOU'RE FIRED?

>During the Cuban missile crisis, JFK rejected the advice of the entire joint chiefs of staff because he was a wiser man than all of them. Can we trust Trump to be a JFK when the time comes?
1. It's an overblown historical moment since US would be the initiator and had nukes in Turkey
2. Trump is anti-war, so this example isn't great
3. You think Hillary would make a wiser decision? A United States Ambassador was killed on her watch; countries that experienced her policies are still in total disarray.

>He couldn't tell you why the Middle East is in the state that it's in, or how it got there.
That means that if he's president, USA won't give a fuck about the middle east. THANK KEK

Yeah, that's pretty obvious. I don't know, lad, I think I'm just buzzed to all hell. Maybe I just wanted a (you). Thanks for the reply nonetheless, you made my night Chile bro.

!Yeb will never stop being adorable

Supports unconstitutional bans on people on the no fly list buying guns.

Supports the NSA.

Supports larger government, tons of talk on education spending, military spending etc.

Talks like a fucking idiot. Seriously I expected much better last debate.

Doesn't care for the first amendment or rights in general. Says vague stupid things like "close down parts of the Internet".

Too headstrong in the fight against terrorism, worried he'll throw us into another stupid conflict.

Rabidly pro Israel.

There's much more but that's off the type of my head.

Yeah, but you are a privileged able-bodied straight white male most likely. This means you are subject to massive unearned societal privileges by virtue of your birth.

Surely you agree that Obamacare was needed to help those less privileged than yourself. Somehow though, I think you will be blinded by your privileged life. Having lived the lifestyle of an oppressor, you are UNABLE to understand their pain. This also relieves you of a right to a say in the matter.

Until you have lived the experiences of people of color, you will never understand. DEAL WITH IT.

Have another one, anonfriend.

>not american

You don't matter leave the thread

>Rabidly pro Israel

>Rabidly

Lol

Yes?

Thanks Chile bro, I'm worried for my family. I come from a very low class background. Trump's tax cuts would allow my family to pay 0% tax and would help us out of poverty, that's one main reason I'm voting for him (I'm on scholarship at uni so it doesn't affect me). But hopefully he fucks up the government to where it works, that's the main thing.

Thanks for responding lad, it means a lot.

I'm reluctant to vote for anybody. That is how it is supposed to work. Trump I think would do more damage to the U.S at this point. The deals that are established are the culmination of a centuries work to homogenize the power and supremacy of the west over the entire sphere. Soon the U.S/Canada and Europe will become one massive interweaved alliance to become a single united state. He doesn't want this. I want to stay in a rich and prosperous country. Not one regulated to death by "fair" trade. The only one China is ripping off is themselves. They have raped their landscape of most of it's resources much like Japan. The economy Russia has built is collapsing thanks to the rigging efforts of the current establishment. I don't want that fucked up.

HOW CAN ONE BE RELUCTANT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP WHEN HE IS THE ONLY PERSON YOU CAN VOTE FOR!?!?!?

I like Trump but I'm worried about him stepping aside and just letting Mike Pence shove his ultra conservative ideology down our throat. Its obvious he doesn't have a grasp on policies, but I don't like the idea of just letting Pence do whatever he wants.

Pence isn't establishment though, he's tea party. I'd prefer for Trump do be assassinated and Pence to take over tbqh.

youre really far gone
but why dont you like freedom?
you know that a world government would not answer to your wishes faster than the national government. Dare I say, it would ignore you completely? While you think you are rich and prosperous, income inequality is through the roof. Eventually we'll all be living on basic income while the elites control machines and govern from elysium

>he thinks he's actually getting his taxes cut

Christ. How can a nation be so fucking retarded.

What? no, that would be fucking terrible. Pence is a right wing nut job and very establishment. Trump is the opposite and is pretty reasonable when it comes down to it. He's pretty much the only republican to ever straight up say iraq was a mistake, and bush was at fault for it, let alone the balls to do it at a republican debate. We need that kind of pragmatism.

oh my

im not.

That is truly redpilled you commie faggot.
The best genetic strain wins, get over it.

His returns were leaked earlier today. Trump shills will be out shortly no doubt.

>you're being paid
>he's doing it for free
>huh

>how to tell when someone is under 20: the post

Too totalitarian, and I don't want a daddy to make decisions for me and baby me like the people here seem to do lol

23 friendo.

Accepting what you can observe, what is natural and naturally occurring is on e of the most important tenets of the redpill.
>Yeah, but you are helping your enemy this way friend WE need to win.
I never said I cared about winning. If the system will baby me and my children, I will support this endless madness sowed in the already insane chaos that is existence.

Bruh, his policies are liberal policies. He was once a democrat, or did you forget, or not know?
Did you read them, even?

Being red pilled is knowing who is taking your freedoms away.

Right now that person is you.

You think people who were born poor should not have the same opportunities as someone born rich? Then you are not American.

He took a certified IQ test and it was 154. I'm guessing yours is between 100-110. Nice knowing ya

hahaha
I love Jeb!

Being redpilled is knowing your freedom doesn't come from legislation. Being American is aligning yourself to the nation state and chaining yourself to it. Freedom comes from you. That is redpilled.

Nice try though kiddo

>fair share

This meme again. "Fair share" for libcucks is "the majority of the money you make."

hey 114 is nothing to laugh at
>to his face

From Donald Trump's website:

>DONALD J. TRUMP’S VISION

>Ensure the rich will pay their fair share, but no one will pay so much that it destroys jobs or undermines our ability to compete.

pls don't bring libcucks into this

Also
>1 post by this ID

>
What do you guys think? I'm hoping theres gonna be more to the story but the lefty narrative is it's hypocritical because of these tweets

Global warming for me.

I'm #NeverHillary for a number of reasons, but Trump's attitude and opinion on climate change makes me unable to vote for him either.

I'm in a deep red state though, so it doesn't really matter if I vote for Trump or not. He'll get my state no matter what I do.

He wants to leave NATO. Other than that I'm solid. But leaving NATO is a dealbreaker.

Global warming is a conspiracy by the Chinese.

>trump is dumb meme
Please man. Please. Just to hit the nail about the abortion line, he has explained that at one time he was pro abortion until he met with people who survived abortion. That changed his life.

The abortions don't want to be aborted.
youtube.com/watch?v=8QNy9zt-8Gg

If a child is not aborted then it becomes an actual person. Trump understands this. There really isn't much more than that.

He has a genius level IQ of 158, wtf are you talking about? That Hitchens quote is a perfect example of intellectual snobbery ammong cuckservatives, he looks down upon Trump (and UKIP) because they are supported by the working class.

look I kind of like making the conditions as bad as possible for the richfags and have them deal with it, but the problem is they will flee and avoid that treatment. In the end it's a corrupt system where poorfags don't realize why they fight over scraps again and the status quo is secured by layers and layers of obscure laws.

Why would the Chinese come up with a conspiracy where they are the main contributers? Why would they come up with a conspiracy that discourages their industrialization?

>muh IQ

Listen to him speak at his last debate for fucks sake.

>inb4 he sounds like an idiot on purpose muh 4d chess!

I have yet to see anything solid to make me even believe these IQ claims.

im not american

>Trump has done more for America diplomatically while still just a citizen than Obama or Kerry have tried for years

Meanwhile, Kerry can't even get a cease-fire right in Syria while US-backed rebels keep fighting during the cease-fire, and Obama's chance at "legacy" is constantly downtrodden when Cuba and Iran publicly humiliate him the second he leaves in his plane.

six hour thread,
1 post by id.

sage goes in the options field.

>predicted 9/11 was going to be done by Osama Bin-Laden in a book he wrote in 2000
>was against the Iraq war and publicly humiliated the Bush family during the South Carolina RNC debates
>was against both Libya and Syria, seeing the exact same mistakes of Iraq being repeated again

He's running a populist campaign, he purposefully speaks in a way to attract all voters, here's him talking turkey:

Well fuck, that's crushing.

:) nahhh it's all good man

You and me both know it isn't.

Well....
I believe in people and in love and in the future and in possibility.
I recommend you get into religion.
I go with Christianity but I have seen fine men with other paths.
We have the internet now.
If you care there is a lot you can do to spread the word worldwide while we still have that freedom.

How exactly are you proposing single payer be paid? Have you done any research about the NHS, CSS, or any single payer?

Trump mentions in his literary works that people want to believe something is the biggest or the best. That exaggeration is an effective tool to generate interest and enthusiasm about a venture. He is aware of this and has done it multiple times.

My concern is he's not going to be able to deliver on his election promises because some were unreasonable in the first place. I'm afraid the overwhelmingly liberal media will leap on any little thing as proof that the usa erred in not trusting the media's candidate and the ensuing 4/8 years of 24/7 disinformation will turn the tide against the right for a generation when he inevitably gives up some of his promises.

I'm worried 10 years after trump a globalist is going to sweep the election in a landslide with an ironclad mandate to make up for lost time in the globalisation of the usa.