Let's be legit for a minute. No memeing, no flamewars. Let's just try

Let's be legit for a minute. No memeing, no flamewars. Let's just try.

The United States is in a bad way right now. The options for our next leader are absolutely farcical. It's bleak. I'm curious, at this point in our history, what do you think when you think "The United States of America"? I'm genuinely curious. What does this country embody and mean to you?

Other countries, feel free to chime in too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiZFXkmofgI
archive.is/p3Xle))
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe&start=11658
youtu.be/pVs2lm3vVoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When the Florida and Texas begin to secede, then all the democrats and republic committee will commit daring battle for independence. >Le congress too old to make any real laws

Abosolute power that absolutely corrupts.

A slave nation, taught that they are the free nation

A warmongering nation that has bbeen tricked that they are bringing democracy and freedom

A nation that has doomed Europe many times, the last time now

Yet you continue on in your pathetic habits over there. I hate most of you and hold nothing but contempt in my heart for the average American.

I would say the same applies ti my country as well, since we're a proxy state of America

Overall, I'm sick of it all and all I want is to sleep forever and leave this world and petty species behind to enter the void

haha faggot

K

Hows it feel to be a piece of shit that the founding fathers would have executed?

I hold my contempt in my gun safe.

t. average American

Unwarranted pride. Power and influence on the global scale that is a product only of a large population and economy. A deeply divided population where people seemingly have nothing in common.

>I mock the 2nd amendment by collecting guns as a hobby, never using them for their intended purpose, despite ocerwhelming evidence of the harm and destruction my government is causing worldwide

how does it feel to be a faggot that Karl VII would have executed?

The gun thing is really unusual.

On the one hand I respect the fact that your population has rights to ownership that most other countries do not. Also I support any checks and balances against your own government, because frankly it is hugely powerful.

However the main reason people seem to feel the need to own guns is because a lot of Americans are deeply fearful about the stability of their country and their own personal safety.

Your people claim it is the "greatest country on earth", yet you don't feel safe unless you have easy access to a gun.

I wouldn't be executed. Nice try though.

You on the other hand..

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

That's funny considering the source
>gets invaded every day by foreigners
>protests against Australia Day
>government acts and emphatically waves in its citizens faces that it K is better than them

Best history in the world. Still freest country but we might lose it all pretty soon here.

Our main defect is that we are too inclusive.

I'm more of a man than you could dream to be, sven.

Your country has almost as many illegal immigrants as mine has people. Your flag is frequently burnt on your street.

Do you honestly think the US government doesn't act like it knows better than its citizens?

>what do you think when you think "The United States of America"
One great, big, fucking joke

A previously great nation ruined by bureaucracy and incompatibility among the population. The myth of the fall of military power, economic failure, drug abuse, all that is overblown. It has fallen in a more insidious way. Morally. No one cares anymore. The people want to kill each other but fear prison. I never wanted people to be hanged in the streets, but I didn't want this over regulation to the point where saying merry christmas at your job is grounds for firing. And the racial aspect is horrid, Blacks and hispanics associate everything bad with white people, and I truly disdain them for that, over exaggerating or blaming their own problems on white people, and white people are so alienated from each other they don't defend each other anymore but feud. The nation became to big and is starting to fail. I view it as salvageable but its bleak.

We like to take care of ourselves instead of requiring daddy government to hold our hands constantly. If a pack of thugs choos to break into your house and rape your wife, you can do nothing whatsoever unless you have a gun.

Crime exists and we acknowledge that. Many lefties seem to be living in candy land where there is no crime and everyone acts the same.

>The options for our next leader are absolutely farcical. It's bleak.
and backed into the cake. So many problems.
pic related

Nothing bad happens in any other country.

I view it as the people.
Sure we had a set of rather good rules to start with, but ultimately it is what the people have done and continue to do that make the US whatever you choose to think it is.
Personally, I believe we became to complacent.
Our populace became too well educated, too well fed, too well equipped, at a time where no other country could come close to our a standard.
This made us prideful, and trusting of those who have and continue to take advantage of the citizenry.
We trusted these giants of industry and government to care for the common good of the people, and as most people are finding now, they did not.

jews control us and a widely popular president among muslims is ravaging a muslim nation

>I hate most of you and hold nothing but contempt in my heart for the average American.
hey, we elect people and get lied to over and over again. we're upset too. what do you want?
it's why trump is so popular now

Trump is popular because he is the Republican nominee, in the exact same way that Hillary is popular because she is the Democratic nominee.
The swing vote is lie. Maybe 2.5-5.0% of people actually go back and forth depending on the candidate.

The American dream has been bastartized by illegals that broke the lawn and stole jobs from minorities for their own benefit. Usa is in bad shape, but knowing whites you are just going to beat this obstacle

Trump is a good option desu.

Yeah sure, whatever lies you tell yourself, tell them to me, dosen't change the fact that your a limpdick with no balls and a bootlicker

America currently couldn't be farther from what it is supposed to be.

It's always been my understanding that America is the land of opportunity, and liberty. Some of the best men to have walked the planet were patriotic Americans. Men like Teddy Roosevelt. Everything this man said was gold.
But from my perspective, from across the pond, modern Americans don't seem to give a shit about America anymore. It's really sad. I would love nothing more than to see an American renaissance in my lifetime. people being proud of America. I'm 26 now, so it might still happen.

Roosevelts sentiments make my heart swell every time I read them. They make me want to become an American Citizen- but then I Iook at America and the way it has become, and realise that living there would only make me a minority; a lone libertarian amidst a sea of "progressives".

>The United States is in a bad way right now
> options absolutely farcical
> It's bleak

Elaborate? Use specifics.

If I see one more ignorant American asking dumb and outdated questions in 2016, I am going to kill myself

i'll have you know my erections are as firm as the mighty oak

My loyalty to states stems from the fidelity of the constitution.

I don't love US culture
I don't love US land
I don't love US people

I love the rights enshrined and immortalized within the constitution. It is, in my mind, the greatest legislative work ever written. If America should die, it will be because we have lost what made us free. Modern America is defunct in all human beauty and is slowly dying from apathy. We will wrest the future from the dictators by force or wane into muddled nothing.

Slowly becoming a shithole.

>The United States is in a bad way right now. The options for our next leader are absolutely farcical.

I disagree.

It's Theodore Roosevelt's campaign all over again.

Study history.

>99

Start with the debt, move on to the welfare/warfare state, the bailout of the TBTF banks, and on and on.......

Rule of Law is gone.

Suck a nigger dick you salty faggot

Whats up with all these slide threads?

Nah, you're castrated and the founding fathers would spit on you.

Coward

>I love the rights enshrined and immortalized within the constitution. It is, in my mind, the greatest legislative work ever written.

Touched a nerve eh?

It's okey, I'm used to triggered Americans

If Hillary gets in, either in earnest or through rigging. We will be in WW3 before her term is up.

It is a brilliant nation being taken advantage of and suffering from the anti--intellectualism the information age can make useful to the elite

But we are all the world has, to be modern and prosperous, to maintain civilization as you now understand it

and that stupid swede can get fucked, because if not for our military shielding you from Russian hunger and therefore eliminating your need for serious defense spending you would be totally unable to enjoy your nation as it exists today. You eat at the table of our generosity, don't forget it

you're only making my python harder

Sven, shouldn't you be helping your wife get ready for her date with Mohammed later?

>Crime exists and we acknowledge that
No-one doubts the existence of crime. I mean, if I lived in a shithole like America, I would get a gun as well.

Thankfully I do not.

Were guns not more easily accessible, wouldn't you just substitute guns for what you currently do with your fists?

Shouldn't you be oicking up your daughter from the local paki rape dungeon

Or

Bowing your head in prayer to the great caliph of londonistan, you sad fuck, always some nasaly brit that has to jump in like a pathetic beta, "y-yea guys tell him haha ur a c-cuck"

K, fag

Come back when you're not super butthurt by the truth and are able to form an arguement.

Well said. And therefore promptly ignored. Fuck this board..

Our rule of law (based on English Common Law) is vanishing before our eyes because civilization is a white people thing and we are now

Why would Americans ever accept critique? They're all perfect and they totally rule the world and aren't at all slaves and plebians

We're going the way of Yugoslavia, that's it.

You can't keep this many radically different ethnic groups, religions, cultures and backgrounds together like that forever. In times of prosperity, nobody cares. But when things start getting bleak in just unravels.

I imagine Hillary holding on to the hot potato for a while if she wins. Maybe some Waco type happenings that actually end really badly. Obama surprisingly didn't really do too much to the ranchers, I guess he's a pussy. Hillary won't give a fuck.

Just a short extension on an already expiring nation.

If Trump wins there will be riots, probably some insurrectionist activity. The way Trump supporters have been treated shows how insane these radical lefties have gotten, and how far they're drifted.

Today, The United States of America means a group of disordered factions that are at each other's throats. I can't remember the last time the country was united in any grand cause, even if only a simple majority of us agreed on something. What we need is a common mission and goal to remind us that above all else, we are Americans and it is our job to fight and protect American values like freedom and liberty, justice, and democracy. The reason that I'll be voting for Trump is because I genuinely trust him more than Hillary to fulfill the president's role in that regard.

Kek
When George Orwell coined the term "doublthink", he was reffering to people like this fucking dingo here.

If America is such a shithole, why do you watch American movies so much?
Why do you play American video games?
Why do you generally buzz off of American culture, every fucking day of your sordid, crocodile dundee life?
Also, half of your country are descended from the lowest, filthiest scumbag degenerates that us Britons banished from our Isles and sent to the other side of the planet to be rid of. The other half are pic related:

>implying you've made an argument

golly you sure are a faggot!!!!!

Your country is doomed, Sven.

You allowed your country to be taken over by progressives and feminists. Maybe you are one yourself. I wouldn't be surprised.

The first of my posts you responded to for example. Y'know, the that triggered you. Did your shart brain already forget? I know the news cycle encourages short term memory so it might have already slipped your mind.

Come back with an arguement kiddo or kindly take your pathetic posturing someplace else, you're not fooling anyone

you have a different ID you fucking retarded newfag. why would i assume you're that first swede cuck?

Yours isn't any better and you know this, hence why you make posts like these every other day.

Get a life mate and bin that knife

Cuck

>he didn't figure out an obvious samefag
>calls me a newfag

SHART

The break down of the greatest experiment ever created. We were founded with the notion that without the idea of a moral decider, a benevolent dictator, or a tyrannical fist of law, we as Americans could still achieve life, liberty, and must importantly prosperity.

We did so for many years, as men in the past fought with their blood to ensure the growth of the tree of liberty. We have let this escape us, as the common man has no higher purpose when he seeks leadership. He does not care who his god is, as long as he blesses his family. He does not care who his leader is, as long as he doesn't punish him or deny him benefit. The common man looks out for himself, unless taught to benefit others through himself.

The founding fathers were men with high ambitions, but in the end lost to the one thing they feared the most: Democracy

man swedes really are low IQ cucks.

back
to
reddit

Lol see
My sides

>calls me low IQ
>YET I MANAGED TO FOOL YOU WITH LOW ENERGY ANTICS AND 7:34 AM AFTER BEING AWAKE FOR 30~ HOURS

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

SHART
H
A
R
T

We aren't any better open your eyes.

OUR PRESIDENTS NAME IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

I love my community and my locality. I love my nation (Whites, European descent). But my government hates me. He wants to eradicate me. That's what the US is. It hardly means anything but that - except for 'equality' and 'rights,' whatever the fuck those things are.

Oh, you're so butthurt now you're taking out the animu hahahahahahaha

Wew
E
W

or is it I who has fooled you?

>im only retarded bc ive been awake for a long time

pls eat more bait little fishy

>I-it was bait you didn't fool me
>*edgy remark*
>frogpost

Sharted again

This

it doesn't even matter there was a pampers sale last week at costco you fucking retard

All these digits

Kek is with me, as always

trump is the dream candidate I've been waiting for my entire life.

not beholden to special interests.
calls out the fed.
calls out attempted gun banning.
calls put usa arming of isis.
calls out inflated bubble by quantitative easing.
calls out national debt.
calls out policy that takes jobs and wealth out of the us.
calls out illegals [I live on the border, it's like Mexico out here already at least one in 20 people don't know English]
calls out Israel and protecting other nations for no gains.
calls out the Republicans as much as the democrats.

this man is a god send, like a Ron Paul but more vicious and able to succeed

no you insulted frogs, so kek made his presence known as an ill omen for your transgressions. do not expect bountiful harvests

Lifes thats bad in the shed? Surely you find some joy in prepping the bull.

Yeah whatever man, I'm gona go to sleep with a smile on my face

You shart-kin make me laugh atleast 4 days a week

Your digits say otherwise hereric

5 for me. fellaciate me

please don't leave without saying goodnight

or morning or whetever ;PPP

You seem to be confused about your sexuality by the way. Common among shart posters go talk to someone.

Bye now shart-kun

These digits

Praise kek

Bye shart-kin

Bwahahahaja

bye :/

dont let the bedbugs get u

>Overall, I'm sick of it all and all I want is to sleep forever and leave this world and petty species behind to enter the void

M-me too.

The fact that you haven't killed yourself means you're an abject moral coward.

So we're due for a depression?

Yeah nah, ur a cunt.
Trump is the God Emperor as ordained by lord kek and you can suck an AIDS-ridden googledick if you don't like it google.

The fact that you haven't dethroned the establishement in America using the 1st and 2nd amendment makes you an abject moral coward

i miss him

>crying this hard over people calling you and your failed country a cesspool full of faggots.

Jamal, truly it is time for you to get off the internet. You know, instead of being such a fucking bitch, how about you work toward fixing your country rather than whining about us? It starts with not getting your people to vote for cucks who openly from the start make it their goal to screech about diversity and all that other liberal bullshit cancer.

Unlike us, you can't even vote someone in who will actually work in favor of your own fucking country. You are a nation of faggots, and even now captain sweden is more manly than you.

The mindset of the American is distrust and self-preservation.

Compare that to the mindset of the European. Long years of stability have lead to the pussification of the entirety of the continent. How easily Europe got steamrolled by Soros 'n Co. with their refugee "crisis".

Americans will fight.

a country with great potential for showing the world what freedom and prosperity is
as well as great potential to show everyone just how cucked we can really be

>If Hillary gets in, either in earnest or through rigging. We will be in WW3 before her term is up.
they are already setting it up.

Everyone can make America great, if they assimilate.

We have the best people with the worst government and the worst pop media.

But we're so huge and influential that all the great shit worldwide comes from us(the People). Evil, power hungry, manipulative schemers abuse the vigor and energy of our magnificent people and use their productive energies to sow discord both within our borders and abroad.

The system our founders created was great, but we fucked federalism up and are currently eroding the checks and balances via Judicial activism, and executive overreach and an outrageously expensive system of entitlements.

Hitler?

You hit the nail right on the head.

It's disgusting what this country has been left to become.

Did you see the DNC? Not one flag graced the stage on the first day, the second, they only had them up because people noticed and complained.

Did you see the debate? Only one candidate was wearing a flag pin, it wasn't Hillary.

Now, it sounds like I'm equating flag worship with patriotism, but I'm not. Patriotism includes a reverence for the symbols associated with your country, and I argue that in ways it actually begins from there.

I hope we get an American renaissance, I really do. The future looks bleak.

he never left us, user.

I work in a grocery store in the worst state in the US, so my mind goes straight to obese idiots pooping their pants.

I wonder how quickly your not-gay-just-confused boner would deflate when i tell you that Teddy was a Progressive

Not necessarily, Teddy was a war monger, he liked to fight, he saw it as patriotic. While that may be endearing and romantic to think of now, it was not good policy then and it isn't now.

Assimilate into what? There's no culture besides the leaders' money. And if they did assimilate into some fanciful American culture it would only dilute and ultimately destroy the host culture because people don't actually assimilate. They hold on to ethnic identity forever.
Look at multigenerational Mexicans and still being Mexicans. Look at white amerocans and still being 1/4 Scottish 1/4 Irish 1/16 Cherokee and 100% soulless.

Stop being stupid. Assimilation doesn't happen and you don't want assimilation anyway. You want a healthy birthrate. Nations don't mix as much as they replace.

A country that started off as men who had a dream of a nation free of tyranny and injustice, a country that has lost many lives for it to live up and become what our founding fathers hoped it would be.

Only to have their names spat on and tarnished by the leftist fucks who seemingly don't give two fucks about the constitutional rights they're lucky to have.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiZFXkmofgI

The only way America will survive and live up to what our founding fathers worked so hard far, what millions of Americans worked so hard from from the mid 18 century to the 21st century, is if Trump is elected president to preserve the core values, and pay respects to people that made it their life's goal to make this country great, instead of taking it for granted.

just be aware he might still lose. through fraud i would think. the vote has to be overwhelming.

Most blacks in America today don't know, or don't give a SHIT what Abraham Lincoln did for them. They don't care that he was assassinated for freeing them. I talked to one of them, and they said "those people on money aren't all that great, they owned slaves, etc.", after i asked them who that person was on the 5 dollar bill, boy, they really don't know. And they don't give a flying fuck that 625 thousand Americans died for them to be free of slavery.

>So we're due for a depression?
it could be bad. pensions are also failing because of the low interest rates.

truth is, it wouldn't be the first time we went through a sovereign debt crisis.

it's cycles, human nature

A country ruled by all powerful corporations by proxy via their control of Congress. Buy as always despite the doom and gloom of some we will continue to exist as usual.

A guy who doesn't pay taxes for 20 years could hardly be president. If everyone does that, the country would collapse. Great example!

He was a progressive in the right sense.

Not the modern "SJW-gender fluid-diversity is strength" cancer that is so prevalent in society.

He brought about real change. All "progressives' do today is whine on facebook about white people.

Sad!

Grow some balls and do something about it, queer.

Cred Forums pass user since April 1889

You sound like a Libertarian dumbass. Who could possibly make a change to a corrupt capitalist government? Only an extremely wealthy individual who is not influenced by money. He's the hero we deserve, let him do his fcuking job

Uh, this isn't even relevant... I'm reporting you to the CTR Foundation for exploiting their money. This doesn't deserve the 0.02$, poorly done.

To me, America is a place that was supposed to be the final exit from humanity's hurtful patterns of war and dominance, a land of law, opportunity, fairness, justice, and human-oriented morality that would treat all comers as they were and not as others would want them to be.

What America has become is just a perverted version of the old ways, a place where not the sword but the coin prods the masses into reluctant drudgery. Family has eroded, identity is erased, the value of a human is equivalent to the value of the money that they collect and expend, and all of the people are broken apart and hateful towards each other.

America is a sad end to a great dream with few chances left for salvation.

The best chance we have: MAGA.

This.

I love America. I don't want to see it go down the shitter.

MAGA

wut state

I don't feel any sort of patriotism or love for america or what it as at all

im a stranger in a strange land, thats all

I refuse to live in an era that fails what our founding fathers have worked so hard for, and what people have preserved until now... Their generations did it, why can't we?... Not while I'm here. We need Trump.

a noble experiment that turned into a waking nightmare for the world

Then get out.

We don't need apathetic limp-dicks like you.

Let me put the Trump Tax return release in simple terms so you can understand.

Donald Trump wrote off $916m as a loss which let him keep that much in taxes over next few decades, Brilliant move!

Like he always said. Donald used the laws of the country to his advantage and had chapter 11 bankruptcy for his casinos, which he came back from and put in record books. This isn't some advanced loophole. This is a single year return and he even wrote a book where mentioned this billion dollar loss: "The Art of the Comeback"

He has run and built an organization for the past 45 years and who, in 2014, had at least 22,000 employees and generated $9.5 billion in annual revenue AND ran the most efficient campaign in modern history. Paying a ton of taxes through business. (Here is a link - archive.is/p3Xle))

This is in summary of what was released.

In the end he duped the media (again) and destroyed Hillary's talking point.

This guy is serious on being president.

It's amazing!

All the libs in this country are nothing but stupid parasites. Seems they aren't educated.

The FBI director's speech sums up how I feel about it:

c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe&start=11658

which one do you think?

These crooked shillarys arent even doing well in the polls! Sad!

Mark DeSaulnier:
>Director, I just want to thank you as others have, and I know you don't need this. But I think the American people clearly need to hear it. You've done a wonderful job today. But there are moments in my political life and as an American where I despair for the future of this country, not often. But in those moments comes an individual like yourself, either by providence or good fortune or by the framework of the U.S. constitution. I really believe you served this country and all Americans well, irrespective of their party affiliation.

>Really two lines of questions: one is I--another colleague has brought this up--but you mentioned just previous testimony about the bedrock and the importance of public confidence and public safety institutions, yours and all. So I just want to give you an opportunity, I think you have responded to this multiple times, but give you a little more opportunity because I think it's important for the American public to know that the system isn't rigged, that there are people such as yourself and the fifteen individuals who worked on this case and others that do their job and believe in the constitution of the United States. And if you have any further comments about comments that would say that the system's rigged and Americans should give up on the system.

Yeah

If Clinton wins, go ahead and nuke America

i will when globalist rape enabler hillary is sworn in

Director Comey:
>No. One of the reasons I welcome to have the opportunity to have this conversation is I was raised by great parents who taught me you can't care what other people think about you. Actually, in my business, I have to, and deeply do, that people have confidence that the system's not fixed, against black people, for rich people, for powerful people. It's very, very important that the American people understand that there really are people that you pay for with your tax dollars who don't give a rip about Democrats or Republicans or this or that, who care about finding out what is true. And I am lucky to lead an organization that is that way to its core. I get a ten-year term to ensure that I stay outside of politics, but in a way it's easy. I lead an organization that is resolutely apolitical. We are tough aggressive people. If we can make a case, we'll make a case. We do not care what the person's stripes are or what their bank account looks like.

>And I worry very much when people doubt that. It's the reason I did the press conference I did two days ago. I care about the FBI's reputation, I care about the Justice Department, I care about the whole system deeply. And so I decided I'm going to do something no director's ever done before. I'm not going to tell the Attorney General or anybody else what I'm going to say or even that I'm going to say it. They didn't knww, nor did the media know what I was going to talk about until I walked out and offered extraordinary transparency which I'm sure confused and bugged a lot of people.

>It's essential in this democracy that people see as much as they can so they can make their judgment. Again, they may conclude I'm an idiot, I should reason differently, but what I hope they will not conclude is that I'm a dishonest person. I'm here trying to do the right thing in the right way, and I lead 36,000 people who have that as their spine. That's what I want them to know. I don't care that people agree or disagree. That's what's wonderful about our Democracy. But at its core, you need to know there are good people trying to do the right thing all day long. And you pay for them and we'll never forget that.

That might be a good idea. Get it over with and give the rest of the world a break.

damn it all I should have said Cred Forumss

how Sad! of me

We need to fix the media, first and foremost. Both sides cover retarded shit because of profit.

What the fuck is this graph even showing?
T. Economics PhD candidate

Trump WILL fuck it up. Hillary is the only option. I would have preferred Bernie.

Trump is my voice when all my friends are foaming-at-the-mouth shills.
How about you just kill yourself now and save everyone the trouble.

Drumpf jews in full force tonight

TRUMP 2016

>be British colonial
>immigrate to the Americas
>completely demolish British nationalism and create an independent country
>be surprised when your country no longer has a British culture

>lol kys

get a job

youtu.be/pVs2lm3vVoQ

>

Truth hurts goyim.

Fight me irl faggot

Skypes out in full force tonight.

I do have a job, thank you very much. I'm not a NEET like you.

I find it funny how Europeans are so jealous of the United States. You should be thanking us. We took all of the garbage that you threw away and made the greatest nation this planet has ever seen.

Ironic isn't it?

The garbage you threw away now controls your very existence.

>1 post by this Trump

Even though we have crooks running the country, I believe there are good people in our government who want to do the right thing and to do what's best for our country. And I think there are millions of Americans who want that too. I think the people who want to do the right thing and who care about our country will triumph over the crooks, and we will triumph because our core American values of democracy, free speech, and limited government are sound.

Even though there is all sorts of propaganda out there deceiving the American people, I believe because the United States has free speech and free speakers the truth will snuff out all these lies. And once Americans know the truth, we will know what must be done to take back our country, and we will.

The Founding Fathers were among the greatest men who ever lived. They had power to do whatever they wanted, and they could have fucked it all up through constant infighting as in other colonies (IE, Mexico and most of South America). But they held onto the ideal of Republicanism to their dying breath. No one veering even an inch.

How common are politicians that actually mean what they say and don't seek to aggrandize themselves on the expense of others? I'd say that in the modern world that is virtually non-existent. Yet these men did so. They retreated to their villas and plantations when their job was done. Just like Cincinnatus.

And now look at you. Your choice lies between a puppet of the establishment who seems to already have a foot in the grave and the other is a guy who promises a lot (just like Obongo) but will ultimately do fucking nothing. The only reason he is still in the game is because Shillary is the embodiment of a bland career politician and the fact that he is edgy and alternative. A breath of fresh air for the silent majority who are under the constant onslaught of SJW and BLM culture.

Whoever wins, America is doomed in the long run.

100% correct. And that's what so fucking depressing about it. America was the world's greatest social experiment. A place where, if you worked hard, you could make it.

Europeans cast off their governments and built anew, in a new land, based off the ideals of great people like Locke. And now, all that is wasted. America has become replaced with brown people looking for hand outs.

what garbage? we fought a 10 year war to not lose the colonies lol?

>I love the rights enshrined and immortalized within the constitution. It is, in my mind, the greatest legislative work ever written.

This. The glue that holds the United States together is not blood or soil or a common religion or a long mythic history but a shared set of principles for the arrangement of society. Plus the ingenuity with which the founders structured a system of checks and balances that has lasted for over 200 years but is currently being torn apart and destroyed by the very same vicious and tyrannical Democratic party that betrayed and almost destroyed this country during the Civil War.

United States of goddamn it, stop importing niggers.

Circa 1776

The idea of democracy just doesn't work I think. What the majority thinks is right just isn't what is right for everyone nowadays. You could get away with it back then when only things that had value anyone would take the time to spread but nowadays you can shitpost as much as you want and everyone has to read it.

"Our union is now complete; our constitution composed, established, and approved. You are now the guardians of your own liberties."

Samuel Adams (1722-1803) U.S. statesman and founding father

That's the thing. No one has any American values left. It's all anti-american shill.

>lol i'll move to europe its so progressive and beautiful and etc... unlike this shithole.

Europe is crowded and dying. America might be the last hope for real society.

Greetings from POTUS.

America is a white nation that was great because it was founded and full of white people.

Only white Americans are actually American. The sad thing is americans don't seem to realise this and think their country is great because of some mythical bullshit about ideas and muh freedomz etc. One day they will wake up in a country that looks like a cross between Baghdad and Brazil and realise that it was the people who made America. Not the constitution or ideas or ideology. No white people = no America.

This is what I mean.

No, (I'm a korean naturalized american). It's the understanding of the three fundamentals: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

America is an IDEA and an AGREEMENT manifested in the form of a constitution.

No, no it isn't. The first immigration laws put into place by the founding fathers restricted immigration entirely to those of European descent.

America was explicitly founded as a nation by white people for white people.

The founding fathers owned slaves, they didn't give a fuck about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for niggers.

Total power, complete incompetence.

A country in need of a new noble lie, a new national myth, because the general public has uncovered the old one.

T. Leo Strauss

boo fucking hoo slaves.
slaves were considered tools in a agricultural society/pre-industrialized age.

Inequality exists, whether it's in the form of nature or nurture aspect. The closest thing you're going to get to pleasing everyone is a common law.

A once great country brought down by the heavy involvement of money in politics resulting in a corrupt two party system which has brought government to make bad decisions, effectively resulting in complete gridlock while aforementioned bad decisions have eventually matured into real problems which are negatively affecting the working class and lower classes while the rich continue to gain money at an exponential rate which is causing the country to tear apart at the seams while everybody stands back and remembers how great we used to be.

Thank you for agreeing with me. The founding fathers would never let you into America or give you citizenship. Your existence is in direct contradiction to their wishes.

>flamewars
if you're going to hire shills, make sure they're under 40

How about a sense of morality not based on a liberal lie (equality) or a religious lie of god.

Stop enslaving your electronics broh. I know you paid for them but they might, in the future, they might become sentient.

>muh slaves, muh white people
People who don't understand western civilization and the philosophy behind it will always see people in colors.

Pretty much this. We have lots of other problems but the general corruption I think is our biggest problem. Shit, I'm from Illinois, the proud home of Chicago politics.

Honestly, I'm not too worried about where the place is going. I believe there will either be a correction back to equilibrium or "normalcy" brought on by the rational thinking moderates that make up a large chunk of the nation as soon as they stop believing the MSM and buying into the broken bipartisan politics. If there is no pendulum swing back then quite frankly the population doesn't deserve it as a whole and I hope this whole place burns to the fucking ground. I'll be waiting to see what you fucks come up with.

>Honestly, I'm not too worried about where the place is going.
I'm not personally worried since I'm on scholarship at a top uni, but I am worried for my family. We're poor as fuck and Trump's policy would help my family by giving 0% tax rate. But mainly I want to see the corruption rooted out and bipartisan politics ended. If it burns to the ground, so be it.

As a famous man once said, the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Maybe it's time.

Just a matter of time until people get tired of picking to get fucked in the ass by an elephant or a donkey every 4 years.

I hope they decide to do something about it before it gets really nasty to fix. Nastier I should say.

>I hope they decide to do something about it before it gets really nasty to fix
This. Situation is already bad enough as it is, it needs to be rectified very soon.