Holy fuck ever since I hit 25 I'm tired all the god damn time

Holy fuck ever since I hit 25 I'm tired all the god damn time

What the fuck is happening

Make good use of your early 20s youngfags, you won't have the energy after age 25. Modern society has it all fucked up making our most energetic demographic worthless service cogs.

JUST

It's not too late. Save yourself.

learn2excercis and eat better faggot
>t. 30 years old and not cucked

still better than communism, serfdom, or slavery
you'd probably be dead at 25

I do and I barely have energy to even go to the gym. Maybe I have cancer or something

I'm 19 and I've been feeling tired for years. I barely have the energy to get anything done, including playing games and reading books. I used to be an avid anime watcher, but now I complete maybe 2 or 3 a year (with the last being LOTGH)

probably this

Wait til 30!
Then when you hit 50, you'll yearn for 40.
Your best years are already behind you, enjoy everything you have right now.

I know that feel bro

You probably eat like shit and don't exercise or get enough sleep.

>Eat lots of fresh vegetables
>Get 8-10 hours of sleep a night
>Lift 3 days a week
>Run 3 days a week
>Stop smoking and drinking all the time

Take care of your body and it will work the way its supposed to, you are in your prime and your body should not be exhausted constantly over nothing.

Meditate more
Exercise more
Eat healthier
Read more
Get lots of sleep and water
Masturbate less

Seriously, meditate more

welcome to adulthood, you get used to it after a while

Temporary abstention from the orgasm will give you *just* enough willpower to start doing low-intensity cardo and preparing relatively healthy meals. Do this until you have some leave time, then quit caffeine and get on a ketogenic diet (no sugar or fast carbs).

t. 25 year old who did exactly this and experienced unlimited energy and no exhaustion at the end of the day

Adrenal Fatigue.

The leaf has the right idea.

I'm 42.

Get used to it.

you're 25 calling people "young fags". You're fucking retarded. MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR EARLY 20s GUYS. IM 25 SO OLD HUR DURR. fucking gay retard. You were born in the fucking 90s for god sakes.

This is how I feel. I don't get it!

Thanks based plane man

Testosterone and provigil :D

What kind of job do you have?
I find that office jobs, where you sit on your fucking ass the whole day, really fuck you up.
I have a pretty active job that keeps me busy physically too and that really helps.

43 here, and going strong. Those youngsters just lack stamina I think.

fugg

20 here, going on to 21 in December. I doubt I'm going to make it to 25 so I may as well go full on hedonist.

>Hormones
>stimulants

Look at this drug fag.

Go back to sleep wtf are u doing posting at this time

Do you guys stay up really late a few days out of the week? I used to stay up until like 5am every other weekend (not even partying, but doing some heavy drinking) but I haven't in months. I'd start feeling tired an hour after waking, even on the weeks where I'd kept a normal sleep schedule. It took me a long time to get back to normal energy levels, but I think it was causing a lot of my problems.

My job peppers in a 3rd shift at least once a week, normal sleep is impossible for me.

I think that plus depression is going to rob me of my remaining 20s

It's caused by not eating right or enough. Seriously.

Lack of sleep, a sedentary lifestyle, drugs and cigs, these could all contribute. But the number one thing that will fuck your energy level is if you don't eat right.
Eat more, three meals a day, and make sure you include a lot of vegetables and fruits. Do not eat unhealthy prepackaged shit or fast food.

Meditate more, no fucken pray you degenerate fag.

That is such a bullshit excuse.

The opportunity for self-improvement is right in front of you, and if you deny it without even putting in some effort, you will always fail.

Limit caffeine intake, sleep 6-8 hours, eat well, drink at least 1.5-2L of water every day, and limit alcohol/tobacco consumption.

It's fucking 7am. Rise and shine baby.

vitamin d
eat healthy
cardio

Really just sounds like you're a bitch to me.

t. 27

My career makes it worse. Long haul takes decades off your life.

Hopefully you'll fare better dude.

Maybe you have anemia, go get a CBC

Apparently sitting for long periods of time isn't good for you. Try to get up when you can. IDK what the protocol is though.

>28
>alcoholic
>the old "a drink an hour rule" went out the window quite a while ago
>even when I'm sober, five hours of sleep and twelve hours of sleep both mean I wake up tired and just feeling like a cunt

maybe go to a doctor???????

>Make good use of your early 20s youngfags
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stop saying this. I'm still young at 26. Right? Right???

Anyway, you might have a case of anemia, or you're depressed, or anything really. Consult your doctor or/and psychiatrist.

Go to a GP, tell him your issues, he tells you to get full blood test, take test results back to doctor, he tells you shit son, eat some vitamin D pills daily, zinc fix daily, get a good multi vitamin and some fish oil. Maybe get some sun, eat well. Fixed. Shit might be expensive as an american tho, so get insurance? then do it so you don't have to pay for gp and tests out of pocket?

that file name

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

SUPER.

MALE.

VITALITY.

t. Army Line Medic with chronic pains

Thanks user

"i eat processed foods and don't drink water because it tastes good and i'm young lol. I also have created terrible sleeping habits and can't cope with having to change myself for the better so in lieu, I'll warn other peeps that it's inevitable!"

WAKE UP

Sounds like low T. Are you considering voting for Clinton? That's a major symptom.

Fucking this.

My life improved every since I stopped spending money on junk food, beer and bullshit. Now I commit myself to 3 square meals a day, drinking plenty of water and the recommended dose of Super Male Vitality now 20% off at the infowars store for a limited time only. Now I just need to kick my nicotine habit so I can also afford Biotrue Slenium and Lung Cleanse.

not sure if this is sarcasm

I'm retarded I know

It's normal; I also can't tell. The shilling is really throwing me off.

You need to lift weights. 1 hour a day to build up testosterone.

>tfw tore my tendons off my wrist bones in a snowboarding incident

Take in a shit ton of iodine and kick your thyroid into overdtive. Seaweed paper, kelp supplements or iodone antiseptic (only use topically) all work great for me. Have shit tons of energy now, a crazy appetite, smooth shiny skin, lost a shit ton of weight and cant add any more fat either no matter what I eat. And yes, tons more energy too.

>inb4 kike shills say you get enough iodine from iodized salt (who the fuck even uses this shit anymore?)