Russia needs Dutertesque solution to its population problems

Now let's take Russian population.
>164 m. people lives in Russia
>144 m. citizens - 96 million White, 48 million non-white; 135 m. are citizens without immigrant background
>20 million immigrant
Kicked out immigrants - 135 million people left, let's go
Stats for citizens
>non-whites are kicked out - 96 million left
>10 million drunks(7 million are White), 5 million drug addicts(2,4 million are White)
>no more non-whites, drunks or druggies - 86,6 million left
>top officials - 40 thousand (all corrupt) - all hanged, not a demographic loss; police 1 million(70-90% is corrupt and is fired to regular work force) not a demographic loss
86 million of Whites seems like a good demographic to me. If non-whites are not kicked out - 120 million people left.

There is also a bydlo lifestyle criminal problem - about 5 million people - 3,8 million non-white, so if we kill them Digong style its 115 people left in racially multi-ethnic state and 85,4 million left in racially purified state.

This has to go

What will all this improve exactly? I mean, gopnicks won't start applying for engineering degrees the day after.

Also, do you plan to kick out all legit culturally close worker migrants from Belarus, Ukraine und Baltic states?

>What will all this improve exactly? I mean, gopnicks won't start applying for engineering degrees the day after.
That's the thing - there won't be any gopniks anymore
>Also, do you plan to kick out all legit culturally close worker migrants from Belarus, Ukraine und Baltic states
They would be revoked from citizenship and then put on a fast track reissue to vet out criminals and badly. They fall into White category anyway
>Ukrainian
No. Fifth column

Gopnicks =/= criminals, desu. And why do you think you won't be the one to get thrown out in the Neo Bolshevik's Happening of 201X?

Go read "Coбaчьe cepдцe" for lulz from 100 years ago.

33% of the population is not nonwhite

Gopniks fall either in drunks/druggie or lifestyle criminal category - 20 million people that to be killed. They will be gone. How am I certain that I won't be purged? I'm not a criminal, drunk, mudslime of druggie, I have a steady high income and excellent background. Funny you brought up "Coбaчьe Cepдцe", my great grandfather was a good friend of Bulgakov

Oh I see, you changed your "Russian ethno state" thread to this one.

Why do Russians always talk like they're discussing some sort of military exercise?

> I am a totally good guy, who will want to sack me hurr durr?

Everybody says that until they get a ticket to gulag. Tovaristch Petrov will find that one Facebook photo with you acting degenerate, and you're on the train to deep Siberian mines now.

That would be nothing like the Soviet state. Can't see Digong sending anyone to camp for a party.

When dealing with society's scum, there is a very thin line between actual fixing issues and cleansing. Power corrupts, and even if motives are clear, I guarantee you the implementation will be dirty as fuck.

Don't forget how you Russians like bribes - I'm pretty certain a ton of shits will stay because you and your accomplices like the sound of shekels on your purses. A legit good guy will pay for his extended family and friends to stay.

>Russian like bribes - I'm pretty certain a ton of shits will stay because you and your accomplices like the sound of shekels on your purses.
38 thousand of top government officials would be executed publicly with international translation - Day one. Only after cutting the poisonous Inner Party head it will start working property.
>A legit good guy will pay for his extended family and friends to stay
A legit good guy is not a
>drunk
>drug addict
>life style criminal

> There are only 38k corrupt people in Russia

Drug moi, don't bullshit me, please. For its whole history Russia has been ruled by corrupts. There was that guy (poet or writer, iirc) who said something like: "if you put me to sleep for 200 years, wake me up and ask what's going on in Russia, I'd say they still drink and steal".
You say your stuff like only the ((top officials)) are corrupt. Guess who they hire and train as their replacements?

> A good guy is 100% pure angel

Sure he is, but his brother and son are not, and he really wants to keep them in. As well as his slutty sister who fucks muzzies, but is a sister nonetheless .

38,320 people are top executes and about 20,000 state corporation execs, central bank and top state endorsed companies executives. This 60,000 rule Russian Federation. Execution of those assholes and translation of it life would set the mood. Cut the head off, cut the head off.

This is exactly what happened throughout 1917-1953, and look how well that helped in getting rid of corrupt elites.

No. There is no policy continuity in 1917-1953,'stupid bydlo. It would be more similar to Cromwell

Bump

Bump

>96 million White
>russians
>white

It was Chehov i believe. Anyway, what Russia needs in my opinion is at least ~25 more peaceful years, without any major happenings. Keep in mind that the whole concept of man being econonicaly free is somewhat new to the majority, so would take quite some time to stop be dependant from the state, and can be acomplished only in newer generations.

>dependant on state
There is no welfare in Russia
+15

>There is no welfare in Russia
There is, go back to po/rasha

you have to be able to tolerate some corruption. Everybody is going to tip their hand in the pot.

What you do is the ones who are greedy or stupid and can't be discreet about it you kill, b ecause they're not intelligent enough for government jobs. The rest, you dig to use it as a rope to hang them with at your convenience.

Never in my life used dvach. Not a single Russian Nationalist uses it. What is Russian welfare? Tell me about it? 6k rubles a month? It's not enough and there is no welfare dependant class in Russia

>there is no welfare dependant class in Russia
>what are retired people

That's a different story. NEET supporting from cradle to grave welfare is not a thing. That was defines contemporary western welfare state the most

BASED
A
S
E
D

Fuck off already.

All russians need to be wiped and destroyed Stalin style.
Hitler got close to wiping millions of inbred slavshits,imagine now when russia is a vodka addict shithole who can't even use its nukes because they will get rekt in air.

But say in some fantasy this was achieved, how could you protect yourselves? The size of a border that could actually protect Russia would be insane and you'd have lost a chunk of your military's population.

He is a "Russian Nationalist" so his default solution is to break up Russia, even if he won't admit it. "Russian Nationalist" is a worst species of useful idiot cuck.

>Stalin style
Stalin was terribly inefficient at killing russians.
Also
>comming for a gipsy
Top kek.

Rodrigo Dupepe