Why are there no famous conservative comedians? Are conservatives unfunny?

Why are there no famous conservative comedians? Are conservatives unfunny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aFQFB5YpDZE
youtube.com/watch?v=HPKZkz92tks
youtube.com/watch?v=VMzD62g_OAg
youtu.be/peRUTroIuNs?t=1m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ys90o8SOmzw
youtube.com/watch?v=aWJT0egzAy0
youtube.com/watch?v=awlSgcR8pyY
youtube.com/watch?v=fwMukKqx-Os
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
youtube.com/watch?v=JIHN1UkcSGo
youtube.com/watch?v=8K8W7QexvhQ
youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jew owned media. they only hire other jews.

Can you name a good conservative comedian they should hire?

mostly this

also, using comedy as a facade when you are espousing political opinions is cowardly.

there are plenty of conservative comedians, just no conservative pundits that pretend to be comedians as a defense against criticism

>haha he is trying to argue with me, but I am only a comedian!!

Sam Hyde.

>making light of serious and threatening situations
>ridiculing people for working hard
>scoffing at responsibility
only niggers and liberals do this, which is why only niggers and liberals attempt to make a career out of it.

it's hard to be funny when you're in a perpetual state of fear

This.

Anyone else?

do people actually consider this guy to be funny? never at any point did i think he was funny even during my more idealistic years

If someone did a Colbert version of a super liberal the liberals would take him seriously.

Sam Hyde has a national TV show though, and is he actually conservative or is it part of his act?

steven crowder, adam carolla, andrew lawrence, colin quinn

Norm Macdonald.

/thread

but he blows.

Humor requires a certain level of self awareness most conservatives lack

>white people smdh xDDDDD
>funny

>haha he is trying to argue with me, but I am only a comedian!!

Here, have a perfect fucking example.

youtu.be/aFQFB5YpDZE

I get a conservative vibe from Norm Macdonald.

A lot of people have to hide their political status in showbiz, it's like being a Jew in Hitler's Germany except the Jews are the ones in power.

Wait, Steven Crowder is a comedian? Man does that change his youtube channel for me

the irony of this post.

i try to pretend colbert died in an accident five years ago. he was honestly ahead of his time, he perfected the pundit.

his week or two hosting the show overseas was fantastic.

I love Norm but I doubt he's conservative. His shtick is to troll people.

The Hollywood left is real

And for good reason, liberalism allows you to be vapid, redundant, and likable while not having to actually research, or read, or really put any effort in developing your own opinions and not just parroting what your producer said because "sheit nigga I don't kno nuttin :)".

conservative talk radio is right wing domain. name one funny liberal talk radio host.

Conservative get real jobs that contribute to society

the more ive seen him recently, the more i feel like he's antiquated. his humor isnt funny enough to be dry, and his delivery sucks these days. i suppose like all comedians, his stuff from a decade or more ago is his best.

Evading taxes isn't a job

Is this what john oliver has been doing the whole time?

>has no idea what an accountant is

>Why are there no famous conservative comedians?
There is.

>hillary: theyre trying to blame me for everything
>Godking: why not?

in stitches m8

He hints towards it all the time
>hates political correctness
>called Bill Clinton a murderer
>said George W. Bush was a decent guy
>said Ronald Reagan was the best president ever
>wanted people to vote for Bob Dole
He has an excuse of comedy for each one but in two decades he's never expressed a "joking" opinion where he supports liberals.

>conservative

Why are nagants so beautiful, bros?

I'm more a fan of the straight bolts but I still get a half chub every time I see one. The firing sound makes me leak pre.

thread is over as soon as it started.

Conservatives have radio talk shows

Colin Quinn is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=HPKZkz92tks

this guy is a fucking idiot god damn. oh you are totally out there not supporting corporations even though you are a part of a fucking corporation.

Bill Burr is hardcore atheist but he's pretty anti liberal at the same time. I guess he's pretty libertarian though.

What about this guy?

Mausers > Nagants

How dare you put Adam Carolla in the same boat as Crowder. Crowder will never be on Carolla's level.

Cuz the type of mentality commonly found in the current US conservatism is inherently brain dead and unfunny. Kys. Plz.

He was on Adam Carolla's podcast this week and basically came as close to saying he wanted to vote for Trump as he could without actually saying it.

Those podcasts are the best thing about my commute.

FPBP

>"This may sound retarded but I don't even know if Donald Trump would be a bad president"
Nice.

his wife is also a black sjw. but at least shes bleached.

Dennis Miller is hilarious and the only way liberals can make fun of him is by lampooning how erudite his delivery typically is.

What are you talking about Gavin Mccines is hilarious!

WHY IS HIS B-HOLE SO HUGE?

Its hard to be funny when talking about the IRS going after Ben Carson for giving a speech on personal accountability in front of Obama. Then when they didn't find anything they kept requesting one more year back until they hit the legal limit.

Its kind of tough to be funny when Obama sells 40 positions over half to Jews and doesn't get in trouble while Rod Blagojevich sold one position to a black guy and got 14 years.

Yeah he started his career doing standup

The modern left is kikeish and conservatives are naturally goyish, the butt of the joke.

Jon Stewart is a skilled sophist unlike the useless fucks they replaced him with.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

the truth isnt funny

DELETE THIS

To add:
Jeff Dunham. Larry The Cable Guy, Bill Engvall, Ron White, and Jeff Foxworthy

I would say these people are right leaning and I get the feeling CommieCentral has hated every time they were forced to put these people on TV.

Stephen McCarthy

youtube.com/watch?v=VMzD62g_OAg

Dennis Miller

>carolla and quinn
>conservative

You're pushing it.

nah he's 100% at least conservative and probably alt right

So... white trash = conservative. I already knew that. But who taught you mongoloids to use the internet?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

hmmm i wonder.........

In a world where there is plenty of access to free media this seems like a cop out answer, you can easily be a famous comedian on the internet

Carolla isn't a "conservative", but really...who is. Fucking Herbert Walker is voting for Clinton.

He does however hate his lazy Liberal mother and a government that over-regulates any industry you let them even look at.

God bless him.

there are lots on the internet. They just don't break through to the mainstream because they won't get TV shows, and of course because most people who consume this kind of political ""humor"" are uninformed liberal 18-30 yr olds

Steven crowder is as close as we got

Leftists dominate the culture. Imagine if you got up on stage and started talking about dank memes.
People wouldn't laugh, they'd think you're crazy because they're normies and have no idea what you're talking about.

There has to be connection and understanding for your bit to work.

If our people controlled schools, government and media all of the stand-ups would be like us.

Carolla is actually pretty conservative. He's pro-Trump.

I like John Stewart but why is he acting like his show has no political influence. Was it different in the early days or was it just a shitty tactic?

How is Carolla not conservative? He's pretty vocal about it. He's just not a religious conservative.

Are you sure they're uniformed? There are quite a few studies that show comedy news consumers tend to be more informed and have a better understanding of that information.

Garner 2006 Garner , R. L. ( 2006 ). Humor in pedagogy: How ha-ha can lead to aha! .
College Teaching , 54 ( 1 ), 177 – 180 .

Kaplan & Pascoe, 1977 Kaplan , R. M. , & Pascoe , G. C. ( 1977 ). Humorous lectures and humorous examples: Some effects upon comprehension and retention . Journal of Educational Psychology , 69 , 61 – 65 .

Zillmann & Bryant, 1983 Zillmann , D. , & Bryant , J. ( 1983 ). Uses and effects of humor in educational ventures . In P. E. McGhee & J. H. Goldstein (Eds.), Handbook of humor research: Vol. 2. Applied Studies (pp. 173 – 193 ). New York , NY : Springer-Verlag .

Are you this fucking retarded? Being openly conservative in Hollywood is career suicide. Your question is akin to asking why the elite aren't nationalists. Fucking dumb leaf.

There's no room for the godless in our movement.

They poison everything.

Everything.

But you don't have to be part of hollywood anymore, which was the point

Because Hollywood and the Media are the epicenter of leftism.

And they will be in 20 years.

Sebastian Maniscalco
Norm Macdonald

because blue pill gives you the lol's because nothing makes sense. red pill and conservatism brings knowledge of real world shit and causes suffering due to knowing reality.

The real answer is because many conservatives have ideas and opinions which the jews and their jewish media will call racist. They will ruin your life.

Actually most conservatives are the funniest of the two, liberals are so obvious with their humor, it's all the same, but look at George Carlin who was pretty conservative, you never knew what the fuck he was going to say. But Hollywood is all liberal so all you hear are the liberal comedians.

>Liberals and other minorities cannot handle true bantz

Liberal comedy is the safest comedy there is

Tactic. I mostly voted for Bush in 2004 out of spite from the media and Hollywood calling everyone who supports him a retard, and the dems also had a horrible candidate. Sound familiar to now?

why is there only jewstein on my jewbox, like dont these 90% owned by jewish ceo sitcoms see i want MORE JEWS ON MY BOX.

for some reason this made me lose my shit

visually as well as conceptually, its just good

Carolla is voting for Trump.

Gavin McGuiness you stupid leaf

Bill Burr

Nick dipaulo Anthony cumia (he's on the downside though) Jim norton( definite cuck tho)

It is because merely being openly conservative is stigmatized. Only some of the panels are politically polarized, their political view is only to make them more relatable. Their standing is almost irrelevant to the show itself...

Sam Hyde

>Jon Stewart and John Oliver are funny

$0.02 was deposited into your account.

Both are shit, corolla especially. Dude is just not a man. Whiny, nasal, sniveling little man. I don't see how you could enjoy anything he creates unless your some low test beta who enjoys likewise company.

Yea I don't think bill burr gives a fuck about politics. I don't see why any of you do either for ask the talk on this board no one does anything but vote. which is not much of anything at this point.

Comedy is passe. The cutting edge of humor is now memes and shitposting.

Conservative comedian explains it here. Ignore that he's Jewish

youtu.be/peRUTroIuNs?t=1m26s

youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo

He was even on Infowars youtube.com/watch?v=Ys90o8SOmzw

>crowder
He's shit

youtube.com/watch?v=aWJT0egzAy0

Only wastes of space watch late-night comedy news television, and they tend to be Democrats.

You say while posting Donald "Two Corinthians" Trump

He would make a better host than Trevor Noah or that Larry Wilmore.

here's the real reason

There arent any 'funny' conservatives like Stewart because Stewart, regardless of the liberal shit, was a likeable person and you could feel the honesty when he said something. A contrast to this would be someone like Milo- he says all the right things but it's because he's trying to win your approvaland support. Once you get into right wing pundit territory you get people that care too much (really, what are you even going to change faggot you are the spectator in a spectator sport) or pander to the 50+ yo racist psuedochristian white women in the suburbs because there's no money (see: sam hyde's frustration) in appealing to the small majority of the population who isn't Fucking retarded

$0.02 was deposited into your account, r/Cred Forums

because the moment someone pokes fun at the sacred cows of liberalism unironically they lose their shit, the only ones who get away by making offensive humor are centrists who pretend to be retarded, like daniel tosh

Jon Stewart is such a smug, disingenuous kike. Like the rest of them.

Shillbot detected

>the point of satire is to comfort the afflicted

Where is this notion that abstract concepts should comfort to certain people coming from?, it's like the "art shoul disturb the comfortable" bullshit

The ironic thing about these statements is that they come across as pretty conservative themselves, asserting that things should stay a certain way just because of some tradition

youtube.com/watch?v=awlSgcR8pyY

Hey liberal, where is your sense of humor? Did you give that away too?

youtube.com/watch?v=fwMukKqx-Os

Jon Stewart has never been funny.

'Dude look at the conservative say something conservative amirite lmao let's smoke weed'

Zzzzzzz

fucking... Gavin McInnes

he's a leaf, too

There are Jewish conservatives, mind you, but they're not allowed into Hollywood.

Milo Yiannopolous, Steven Crowder, and Sam Hyde.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Huh, this is probably why "conservative" comedians are starting to become more funny as "liberals" become more powerful and mainstream.

Years ago I would have agreed with this comic but not the roles are reversing.

/thread

Conservatives believe in sanctity / etc. Given the current state of comedy, a conservative isn't compatible since they hold certain things holy.

But for the same reason, when people go full SJW they stop being funny as well.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

The fuck is that shit?

Gavin McInnes called women "mythical creatures" who "create life".

What a pussy worshiping tool.

Liberalism attracts so many comedians because liberal politics are a fucking joke.

you mean the non-racist-sexist-whateverist ones?

Join the resistance, the last line of defense on the internet

discord.gg/zM3GtcB

Join the resistance, the last line of defense on the internet
~
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

Isn't discord for video game communities? Do you play video games?

>steven crowder

Yes, conservatives are mostly not funny. That's because they are a very frightened people that are constantly terrified of everything.

They're scared of the mexicans, scared of the muslims, scared of the blakes, scared of the chinese, scared of north korea, scared of the government, scared of black helicopters, scared of liberal elites, scared of hollywood elites, scared of science and intellectuals, scared of trannies using their kids' bathroom, scared of a war on christmas, scared of community organizations that don't exist (like ACORN), scared of people impersonating other voters at the polls, scared of an invisible man in the sky who watches them and reads their mind all the time looking for wrong-think. ... etc, etc, etc, etc.

It's hard to be funny when you're constantly shitting your pants.

Sam Hyde

Being funny requires introspection, empathy and a desire to make people's lives better. Conservatives have none of these things so they can never be good comedians. It's the same reason women can't be good comedians.

Someone needs to bring back tough crowd.

No, he doesnt really give a shit.

Listen to enough of his podcast.

I don't understand why people don't appreciate Nick Dipaulo's redpilledness. He is SUPER redpilled, even on the JQ I think.

correct gavin is a massive faggot hes canada's milo

youtube.com/watch?v=JIHN1UkcSGo
best /plol/ tier comedian there ever was

Fpbp.
Little Ben actually wrote a book specifically on this. Apparently he 'looked' like a liberal to the hollywood producers he interviewed.

only 3 minutes in and already laughing my ass off.

"the K-I-D-S can see your cunt" lol

>Why are there no famous conservative comedians? Are conservatives unfunny?
Brain differences. Liberalism corresponds to high verbal intelligence while conservatism corresponds to high analytical intelligence and more fine tuned 'gut feeling' due to a larger amygdala.

In other words, a conservative might be more astute in pure argumentation but he'll inevitably come across as significantly less funny.

I think it's kind of changing. For sure, cuckservatives are the most unfunny people on the planet usually, but Cred Forums style right wingers are very funny

Even a lot of meme pages on normiebook have a right-wing bent (albeit subtle).

The left is losing the monopoly on comedy because great comedy is about transgression, and the left now is puritan and largely representative of establishment thought.

The left certainly can't into memes like we can.

They'll be the ones who are afraid soon enough.

Deus Vult

The truth is rarely funny.

Because conservative definition of funny goes against (((media))) narrative. Like when a conservative comedian points out that black criminals who gets BTFO by police deserve it (and why). Or when some libshit talks to much shit and they get maced (ala "talk shit, get hit"). And when a (((media mogul))) promotes multi-culturalism to the West, but gets mad when his daughter got knocked up by a black rapper and she keeps the black baby.

Those are legitimately funny too, but lefties get butthurt.

Once (((media))) has been purged, perhaps conservative comedians will become just as common as loony leftist """""comedians"""""/

>LAUGH sign flashes
>studio audience giggles uncontrollably
Pure comedy gold

I miss when popular comedians were funny. early to late 90s were amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=8K8W7QexvhQ

Steven crowder.

Patrice O'Neal (RIP)
Steven Crowder

yeah what happened? why's everyone not funny on snl?

>"hur dur sports and pussy am i rite guys"

Does ramzpaul count?

He makes me crease up.

(((media))) thats why.
Here are some based and funny podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA/videos

Fpbp

jon stewart is conservative, but also a mn

It was a lot less polarizing in the early days, it used to be mostly comedy with a hint here and there about politics. That's how he became famous and made money. Then of course he already has fame and money the only thing left for a kike to do is push his political agenda, it just became more and more polarizing and political. That's when most people stopped watching

Most stand up comedians are. When they say things that offend they get to write them off as jokes but the point is a lot of Truth is said in jest they wouldn't have thought it if they didn't think it

Is that the guy who thinks D&D is real life?

Beat me to it pho google well done. I can't believe it took so long for someone to post the correct answer.

>canadian jewry crap again