I've been doing a lot of thinking lately Cred Forums. Many people who come here are often frustrated...

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately Cred Forums. Many people who come here are often frustrated. You take an interest in the world, but in doing so start to see the world for what it is. You start to come up with answers about why things happen, but they're unpleasant answers. You feel more distant from friends you've had previously and you don't get enjoyment from things you enjoyed before. Maybe you feel trapped or left out altogether from the way society is drifting, or worse, being steered.

You feel that voicing your thoughts or opinions at work will have bad consequences. Maybe it seems like your country that you care about just doesn't care about you. Maybe you don't even have a job and are a NEET wondering "what's next." Maybe you want a woman to date and marry, and have a family, but feel that the well has been poisoned and you're risking the fruits of your labor to only get stabbed in the back. Maybe you think to yourself that things haven't always been like this, and you want to live in a way where people invite their neighbors over for dinner, where your kids can walk to the park with their friends, where we aren't obsessed with impressing people we barely know through superficial means on social media.

Some of you are beyond frustrated, and don't even see a point in living anymore. I've been on this site for 10 years and there's no telling how many white men have killed themselves out of despair. I want to tell you that you're far more capable than you may realize. The first and most important step to solving your problems is to reach out and freely associate with like-minded men. Men getting together with one another is the foundation for all momentous things. The mere discussion of ideas and having more permanent associations with your fellow man is the start of something bigger. 1/2

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=oLVyRvp2Qbg

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qQvDF
steamcommunity.com/groups/FreedomClubWelcomeHome/
discord.gg/WfZE8HH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks man

Men are tribal animals, and while society has eroded our locus of control in our own lives, it's something we can retake. By associating with like minded men, and working with and spending time with one another towards realistic and idealistic goals and projects as well as leisure, there's a lot to gain.

You can gain a sense of belonging, work with fellow men towards self-improvement, endow yourself with a mission and purpose, have access to mentorship and be a mentor yourself, establish social context and social identity, learn new skills, exercise your body and your intellect, among other things.

By having more permanent association with like-minded men, we can hold each other accountable. God conveniently judges men after their death, but your Brothers judge immediately. We can not feel helpless and work towards something. Who would be interested in getting to know one another and try to improve ourselves and work towards goals?

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17

I like this thread. This is a good thread

I would just like to say
I am proud to call you my friend fellow Anons
I am sure all of you are great people and would be the best of company in real life

Out of everyone the world
Besides my mother
Cred Forums gets me the most

I suppose if anyone wants to reach out I'll post a few avenues to do so. There's a lot more I can say, but don't want to just ramble more than I already have.

Post your frustrations about people and society in general. Post why you're optimistic or pessimistic about things.

I'm frustrated that most people don't think outside their tiny box or think ahead to what things will be like even 10 years from now, let alone a generation from now. The invaders of Europe are thinking ahead to their plans generations from now as a group, but Westerners don't think beyond this year.

Discord (Voip program, easy to install and use): discord.gg/qQvDF

Steam group (free game-focused software, but also has useful communication functions):
steamcommunity.com/groups/FreedomClubWelcomeHome/

Email: [email protected]

If someone has another idea, please post.

You're so right OP. Also, we act tough and snarky and uncompassionate here (and that's fine, this place is hilarious), but I sure hope we aren't always like that IRL. I know I'm not. What makes groups powerful is how well they work together and how much they can accomplish in total. When someone doesn't receive help when he needs it, a lot of potential can be lost forever. Maybe some of us push the individualism meme too far desu.

I see an important distinction though between a "Cred Forums meetup" versus seeking out people who go to Cred Forums because of some like-mindedness. I want to do the latter, and not because of some "hive mind" because I disagree on a lot of specifics over complex things.

The important thing is you faggots actually like to address complex things and unpleasant things. I go out to social events and most people just talk about the most boring, mundane shit. They don't think beyond the immediate thing they've been spoonfed to care about.

An important thing that is heretical to address in our globalized politically correct world: we as humans need, and are naturally predisposed to have, a "moral gear shift." We're not allowed to have "ingroups" anymore, but my level of compassion, care, and morality is vastly different from what my "ingroup" would be versus the rest of the world.

The Western Male is expected to have universal compassion, which is absurd.

Also this place is hilarious. The reason why it's hilarious though is people often use comedy to handle pain, misery and depression. It's no secret most professional comedians are also extremely depressed people.

It's not hard to notice there's YLYL and Cred Forums humor threads along with rage threads and depressing feel threads. They're all different reactions to the same BS we all notice because we actually pay attention.

To a large extent, these things are either uncomfortable to speak of or they're out of sight, out of mind. It's more important to entertain each other and rearrange furniture as the walls slowly crumble. We point and jeer at the barbarians in our midst, yet how many of us could rebuild the aqueducts? We too are debased.

The desire of changing the world is the reason humanity have made it this far.

For the first time in my life, I feel we are indeed fulfilling that dream. We are so relevant the mainstream media is against us.

I cant be more grateful of this place. My eyes are open now and, even tough its not a nice sight, I'm full of hope.

Cannot be more happy to fight like my ancestors did. Cannot be more happy to fight along side you guys.

I kind of enjoy addressing them directly. But in order to not feel helpless, I think the solution is to create a system within the system, rather than targeting the system as a whole. I guess I just don't get enjoyment out of what other people enjoy. I feel empty a lot, but I've had success in directly bringing up uncomfortable or complex topics at work, and people are very receptive about it.

For me, it's not about proselytizing any particular view, as much as it is getting people to think more critically about everything.

Are you Dominican or Italian?

Reposting Discord link since it expires every 30 minutes.

discord.gg/WfZE8HH

Hit advanced settings and you can make it not expire

Bamp for great justice. Quality song too.

just get a job what the fuck

Someone told me in a chat that they perceived this thread to be anti-relationships. He's a smart guy, so I must have fucked up my message. I couldn't be more pro-relationships. We're social animals, and what I want is for Western men to focus on building relationships with other Western men.

If there's a takeaway that I want to tell you guys, it's that you may not realize it, but the most valuable resource you have in confronting your frustrations and trying to achieve your dreams is each other. If you're receptive to this notion, and you want people in your corner to support you but who you will work with mutually, just look to the contact info posted earlier in the thread.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Every day, after you wake up, mop the floor.
It will earn you:
+10 Good Boy points

Empty your bin everyday to score:
+5 Good Boy points

After you collect 450 Good Boy points you will be granted with Stronger Will.

Try it today!