CURE FOR HIV CLOSE! HOMOPHOBES BTFO!!!

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/british-scientists-on-brink-of-hiv-cure-w7zb86zw0

My white brothers, soon we will finally overcome the last obstacle that prevents us from fornicating with the beautiful ebony goddesses such as the one in the picture to my left.

HIV will become as trivial as chlamydia or gonorrhea, and we will have no reason to not make love to these voluptuous jungle bunnies.

the age of the black man is coming to an end.

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/scientists-find-a-new-weak-spot-in-hiv-for-vaccines-to-target/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these scientists to mysteriously die, have all their research stolen, or say that it doesn't work.
Why couldn't the CIA just make a virus that targeted African genes? HIV's purpose was to lower the black population.

Something that targets people with excess melanin?

>british-scientists
Thats a meme, right?

I like the way this man thinks.

Is this possible?

*expect
Something like that, yeah. What would be the cutoff level for melanin levels determining who is black and who is not? Lightskins seem to be as bad as their darker skinned counterparts.
I'm not sure if this would affect tanned white people or not, though. There melanin levels are higher than regular whites. Certain Asian races seem to have higher levels of melanin also, and we don't want to wipe them out.

Oh wait, it doesn't even have a link to the source. And you can find hundreds of similar articles in the span of several decades, it's fucking nothing again.

It's probably easier to make virus that binds with MHC proteins, that specific to certain haplotypes. Main problem - for sinfection to become endemic it needs death rate lower than 100% IT also can mutate with unpredictable results.

fuck off vlad, go play your shitty turnip plucking simulators

futurism.com/scientists-find-a-new-weak-spot-in-hiv-for-vaccines-to-target/

>A recent press release reports that a team of scientists led by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has discovered a new “weak spot” in HIV that vaccines can target. The area, called the fusion peptide, is a simple structure of eight amino acids that helps the virus fuse with a cell.

According to the study, the team used a particularly powerful antibody, called VRC34.01, taken from the blood of an unnamed HIV-positive patient that caught the weak spot in the virus.

It’s not only capable of binding with the virus through the fusion peptide but also preventing it from infecting an entire cell. By crystallizing the binding process right while it was occurring, the scientists were able to observe this phenomenon at a molecular level.

Thats some nostalgic shit on your pic, not sure if you can find one of these anymore.

the "CIA created HIV to kill black people" conspiracy theory originated as a KGB active measure to reduce US soft power influence in Africa

A cure for HIV has existed for decades.

It's called don't fuck people up the ass.

fuck, them titties...

Is HIV/AIDS the most redpilled disease out there?

why have niggers such disappointing tits?

elaborate

you do know homos get "cured" with genetic engineering right?... just sayin

>It's called don't fuck people up the ass.
Actually, the idea that HIV can only spread through anal sex is a major reason why it's become so widespread.

Interesting, but it will take years before vaccine gets to clinical trials. Also there is still no guarantee, HIV is known for its frequent mutations, thats why no vaccine fpr it exists.

What was it made for then?

>Also there is still no guarantee,
It mentions that only about 10 of 24 of the people they tested have the markers for that procedure to work. So even if it magically came into existence as a cure it wouldn't even cure half of their subjects.

At the very least it's interesting research but you're correct that it's years from any type of vaccine.

It was because of retards who don't use condoms, and promiscuous way of life, and drug addicts.

I love how Telly gave that black man the kids beat up in that movie HIV through his spit

This is true, it's not necessarily HIV or AIDS that kills the victim, but rather their lifestyle.

You seem pretty knowledgeable Vlad, do you have a background in this type of research?

But black women cannot bear white children. If only

is she plastified?
wet nigger's skin looks like plastic

I have a degree in biochemistry and done some work in immunology and virusology.
Now this baby was build to survive a nuclear war, otherwise soviet hooligans would surly tear it apart.

Does that mean open season for going to Africa and fucking all the women who drop for the BWC?

>implying it doesn't and anyone who catches it doesn't have two bits of unfortunate news to receive

Do it.

Even if HIV were cured I doubt big pharma would allow it to happen. They are making bank with all the antiretrovirals that keep the virus dormant not killing people.

as a gay man, i cant let this drug make it out to the public. too many gays would run rampant, degeneracy will increase with no consequence. i have to stop this!