Wage gap

Why do women get only 79¢ for every dollar men receive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because of bad statistics.

That number takes all of the female population including the unemployed and stay at home moms with part time jobs, then compares it to males.

There are more males in the work force, and males are less likley to call in sick, they dont take maternity leave, they are also more likley to work overtime.

It is quite literally illegal to have 2 employees doing the same job and pay one less than the other UNLESS is a job where salary is negotiated individually.

Males are more likley to push for higher pay, while women are more likley to accept the initial offer from the company.

The REAL wage gap is miniscule, and is easily explained by the fewer sick days and more overtime hours that men are prone to.

In reality its around 95 cents to the dollar, and again, its due to acceptable factors relating to the difference in workplace behavior.

Literally a smoke screen to distracted people from the real issues.

This is a non issue and was solved over 50 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Wait OP, you make a good point but Imma gonna stop you there and say this.

Those horses are cute as fuck.

Because they make bad decisions which result in less pay on average than men.

Because women are stupid animals who are extremely vulnerable to being exploited by men.

I'll give that mare another carrot...

Because they need more money to pay for dates

Ever work with women?
If you did you'd know why.

they dont. thats a msm lie to get dumb bitches to vote democrat

79? But the comic says 77

When will the lies end?

I want her to jump on my dxxk

>That number takes all of the female population including the unemployed and stay at home moms with part time jobs, then compares it to males.

I thought the number just took 'full time workers' into account?

>receive
>not earn
Found the problem.

No, the 77 to a dollar quote is an average that also includes all of the women not actually employed at all.

When you exclude them its more like 85 to 89 per dollar.

When you adjust sick days and maternity leave, and disinclination for overtime or extra hours, it comes up even.

They don't, the study is that every woman makes 77¢ compared to every dollar a man makes in the US. This isn't at one job, this is in general.
The reason is more men have better jobs.

Made this earlier and was looking for a chance to use it

In my workplace, as soon as a woman is hired she gets pregnant and we have to watch her expand until she goes on leave to poop out the kid. She comes back a bit, realizes it still sucks, and she's off again to have another. And somehow they get paid as much as the men.

not 'better' jobs but higher paying jobs, coal workers make more than secrataries and trashmen more than retail

>overtime a bad thing
This time and half bullshit is great and I just have to work one more day.

Woman should get paid the same amount but obviously in a world where all contributions are valued equally this brings up the question if women are underperfoming relative to males do we need to genetically breed them to perform at the level of males and how hard would it be to keep males and females equal on a performance level?

Let me explain this for you you fucking retard.

This has nothing to do with wage. It has everything to do with earnings:

Add up all the money men made last year then add up all the money women made last year. If you do this then divide it by the number of people who worked for it, men and women, men made more money total. There are more men in this country than women and men take hirer paying jobs than women. But the actually hourly WAGES are only a couple dimes off, and in some careers women make more than men per hour.

They try to frame this statistic as women get paid less per hour than men. That's not true. Women just work less than men in this country so they earn more money as a sex, they don't earn more per hour for the same job. Libs just say this to get women riled up and vote democrat

More like why don't they?

Did any of you guys catch when Hillary tried to use his women will make as much as men if they do as good of a job. I wish he had just let loose on her right then about this whole nonsense.

meant to specify that he is referring to Trump

It's because of the type of jobs that men and women do...

Women are office workers, waitresses, nurses, teachers... shit like that... jobs that are rarely dangerous or physically demanding and rarely pay more than $30/hr.

Meanwhile, men do everything else - often hard, dirty, highly-skilled, and so forth.

If you compare, men and women who do the very same job, with the very same experience, wages are likely to be identical 95% of the time.

>new girl is hired because we are short staffed
>company spent over $17,000 training her and 2 months getting her ready to actually sell independently
>find out a week out of training she is pregnant
>she cannot bare loads greater then 45lbs and in a few months will be required to take scheduled breaks throughout the day totally 45 minutes of paid breaks ontop of her hour lunch
>6 weeks maternity leave in highly fast paced environment we need all hands on deck

Fuck women workers. I don't give a shit what anyone says that fucking vagina is a hindrance that costs the company a shit load whenever they decide birth control is hard and it burdens the everyone else who has to pick up the slack.