If your family came to australia after WWII you should leave

>if your family came to australia after WWII you should leave
>if your family wasn't originally from the UK you should leave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/POgKYH3JTC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what if the family was from Uk after world war two?

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

You are gonna start harping on about the "australian race" soon aren't you.

Should have never removed the White Australia policy.

see pic related
I wish.

> Penal Colony.
> Standards.

Pick one.

There is honestly nothing more cucked that the Anglococksuckers who think that 'true Australian's have to be direct descendants of British families.

Fuck the UK, fuck that wrinkled old bag on our money and her incestuous family, fuck the Union Jack on our flag, and fuck you retards who think we have to cling to the past instead of making our own culture.

You know why America is better than us? Because they're not afraid to be who they are, whereas we're terrified, TERRIFIED, to take our mouth off the teat of British culture and make something of ourselves. There's a reason why nobody gives a shit about Australian tv shows, Australian literature, or Australian culture in general. Because it's a poor copy of other cultures, just like our government. The monarchy isn't ours, the UK isn't where we live. We're Australians and nothing else, I don't care if your last name is Patel or Smith, come to this country and leave the baggage of the past behind.

As a first-generation Australian from an Irish ethnicity, there is nothing more pathetic than watching this country get held back by the retards who think British heritage somehow makes them superior. You're an Australian, this is the motherland, not some soggy island in the Atlantic.

That wrinkled old bag is the only thing stopping our leaders from becoming like Obama.
They would have complete control over anything.
I'm not even gonna take you seriously because of flag and your origins.

>I don't care if your last name is Patel or Smith, come to this country and leave the baggage of the past behind
>I don't care if your last name is Patel

kill yourself

hahaha.
im only 3rd generation aussie but im a better bloke than u cunt. now gte fucked

>Americans have accepted being a 60% white country infested by niggers, mexicans and have a jew run oligarchy for a government.
I fucking wish, they're in blatant denial

your ancestors weren't prisoners that earnt their freedom prisoners that endured lashes, droughts, the barren wasteland that is australia a country was already built by mine for yours to settle here in you should leave.

Yeah, if everyone post world war 2 left only like 1 quarter of the population would be left.
Actually, that's a great idea, we're full enough as it is.

But diversity is strength and brings a lot of wealth, user. You couldn't operate as modern economy without diversity. Think about it.

What a faggot you sound like a whinging little girl m8

Top quality post mate,
I'm 6th gen, its nice to have that history of the small towns and all but it really doesn't mean that much.
Australia First, then whatever buzzword you need to throw in to make yourself feel special.
Although Aussie literature and culture does exist still, barely. Other than that, totally agree

youtu.be/POgKYH3JTC8

Fuck off back to your dying continent you irrelevant pissant

tfw kiwi and love Australia

>to be an authentic Oztralian you have to be a direct descendant of a convict and served some jail time in your life time.

>Nieuw Holland being edgy

fuck poms, fuck anglos, ned kelly's attempted police massacre best day of my life

My family is South African am I an honorary Australian?

>what if my family was here a few thousand years ago ?

agreed

I have relatives woo fled to aus after 1956. Two of them are now pensioners, but the third, and their children have pretty high class jobs

>Implying the Wogbro's didn't help improve the country in the 60ties-80ties.

I know heaps of wogs (greeks/italians) who fucking hate Muslims and immigration as much as any Aussie.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Ignore OP. He's probably some incest baby from Tasmania with two heads and a club foot. Your relatives are white, they're welcome here.

what are you gonna check next? sentence of your ancestors?

What if you are a Maronite Catholic Pro Aussie nationalist who is the son of migrant parents from Lebanon?

-Wayne Lambright

Maronites are bro-tier

As a pure Anglo whose family has been here for at least 150 years I approve of this new law.

This. aside from china and south east Asia, they're okay.
The rest have to leave. especially the fucking lebs

You have to go too. Too many brit soon-to-be retirees come over here for the larger pention and better healthcare while contributing nothing to our economy. It's not some we can continue to maintain and it's going to end soon.

There are too many cucked ones though. I have seen it all too often. My family are falangists, hard core believers in the old motto of: God, country, and family. This country is never in the wrong, cucks need to fuck off.

>China

Fuck off bing bong. You commie loving godless bastards should be the first to die.

Friendly reminder that our glorious leaders are selling us out one way or the other.

Is this the extent of Australian culture and identity. Pretty cringe desu. And no, I'm not non white. Muh heritage is Dutch

my parents are immigrants from germany and briian get fucked cunt

lmao your entire nation are chinks.

Latest arrival was 1869

More Aussie than most abos. Anglo-Saxon btw.

Son, can Dad retire on your clay? We fit at least one of your two criteria.

Refugees need to go to Green electorates and only Green electorates.

this is the solution. Send diseased boat people into areas without vaccination and shut the fucken gate until there's no one left.

t.chink liberal arts student