Reddit

Yeah yeah I'm a faggot for still going to reddit but damn

reddit.com/r/Cred Forums/

Other urls found in this thread:

superstation95.com/index.php/world/2151
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((They))) really went after plebbit since they couldn't do anything here.

>implying they're not doing the right thing
Keep stoking that hate in your heart

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2016.

kek, they are that desperate

That fuck in pass

>we're winning

Cred Forums BTFO

CTR wins again

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

the shills are literally wearing badges now

Holy fuck it's real. I thought this was just shitty bait.

>not understanding that these moderators are joking

>Mfw don't have permission to view this page

Yeah the r/4chab mods do this a lot.

Democrats Have Been Given FOX ACID Software from the NSA to spy on Trump Supporters! 4 chan, 8 Chan, REDDIT & Twitter Targeted for spying

superstation95.com/index.php/world/2151

>Cred Forums getting trolled hard
I swear almost all current Cred Forumstards are newfags. It honestly hasn't been this easy to trigger someone who browses Cred Forums, of all places, so fucking easy.

>I can no longer browse Cred Forums epic memes.

idk, knowing their mod team,. i think theyre just trolling the community and will bring it back up soon.

>south dakota
RARE
A
R
E

>mfw its real

now where am I gonna get my Best Of Cred Forums content and pepe booster packs from?

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

They shut it down for the birthday, and put up the privacy thing to troll faggots for a day. That simple.

is paying for a Cred Forums pass worth it?

Reddit is an innately disgusting fucking faggot hole that wants to be raped incessantly. Not a single reason to go there. I check it like once a day now for like 5 minutes.

I really have to think it's fuckin done for now though after Cred Forums Cred Forums hit the mainstream. I mean, why would you even read that faggot shithole when you can be here having free thinkin

not if you didn't buy one at the very beginning it's not
gotta get in at the bottom to reap the good goy points at the top

Only to bypass the captcha, but if you're already paranoid about tracking and bans, don't use it.
Legacy captcha is still available anyway.
And I get to do shit like this to anyone posting with a signature.

sounds like you've got reddit experience

go back

It's annoying, actually, how often something is CLEARLY a joke and yet most faggots fall for it.

>Moderators of Cred Forums subreddit shut it down with a plain-as-day troll message
>OMFG IT'S HABBENING THEIR REACH IS TOO GREAT THE CTR SHILLS ARE TOO POWERFUL
could you faggots be any more retarded? jesus h christ

I saw this desktop on /qa/ too
leave it to canada to be a ricer faggit

Time to go to ebay and make 90k off your post, cunt.

Brb testing that theory.

makes it easier to filter at least

In sorry that Cred Forums is so shit I have to go to reddit for sports.

If you're retarded enough to believe this you'll be up against the wall with the other idiots.

finally, my existence is worth something

That's pretty sad. Go get a drink, it's on me.

Honestly, how retarded are you people?

>Hahaha yeah I'm a fag but still have this cancer because me acknowledging it being cancer somehow makes it okay and justifies posting it here

Fuck off you shit cunt faggot

Well now he has to win. Reddit is not sending its best. They're sending their 14 year olds; their basic bitches; their faggots.

When did this happen? I checked /r/SubredditDrama/ and they didn't mention anything about it

Poe's law you stupid self righteous cunt, we've been collectively blasted by paid liberal shill bullshit that would've be mistaken for a srs all these years and now anons are supposed to just know it's a joke?

retarded enough to feel validated by a fucking online test

shill this image on imgur or something so they get all butthurt over people censoring their "leddit"

my sides

I mean it's fairly obvious from reading the text, if you're not a fuckwit such as yourself that is.

aaskjdaksdjasdhakdhsakllllllllllll

Hey guys, how do I activate my shield?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>Going to another site to feed yourself content from this site
>When this site is already freely accesible

Ayy Cred Forums pass user!

Wtf I have a pass. It's not showing...

fucking noice

Congratulations. You've exceeded my expectations.

considering i don't go on reddit how would it be obvious to a passer by poster like me captain cuckold?

You don't.