Why doesn't the police learn to reason with dindus instead of shooting ?

> Alfred Olango was a 38 yo Ugandan refugee
> He avoided deportation twice because Uganda wouldn't take him back
> He made a few mistake, got caught selling cocaine, driving drunk and illegally possessing a 9mm handgun but was turning his life around and on his way to church or college that morning.
> His sister called the police asking for help, telling them he was unarmed and not a threat
> The cops found him acting erratically, desperate, vulnerable and unable to understand their commands
> Olango pulled an object from his pocket and pointed it at one of the cops, mimicking the shooting stance of the cops because he didn't know any better
> An innocent man gets murdered

youtube.com/watch?v=bTkQK79s_xc

Are you saying Police cannot be better train to handle this type of situation ? How dare you give them so little credit ? Why didn't try to de-escalate the situation or engage him as a human being instead of a target ? Sickening.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang
youtube.com/watch?v=iE4uzTBMExI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

I mean, you tried.

obvious bait
saged

This is literally the same arguments made by libtards like the one in the video.

There are even people saying he had his hands up and pleaded not to be shot the whole time.

>Uganda wouldn't take him back

If a third-world warzone like Uganda won't even take him back, you know he's really really really fucking shit

the whites in this picture need to be identified and have their lives "re -examined."

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

have you ever visited a zoo and tried to get an animal to do something but it does something else instead?

It's like that between the cops and niggers.

>> He made a few mistake, got caught selling cocaine, driving drunk and illegally possessing a 9mm handgun but was turning his life around and on his way to church or college that morning.

I know this post is bait
but this is literally how these people think
they get caught with distribution levels of drugs on them, while armed, while in the process of beating the shit out of a hooker or something
and they're just like "it's a mistake, why you cops hasslin me over this"
or there's video of them committing the crime and they still insist they didn't do it

They're law enforcement, not zookeepers or animal whisperers

Just checked out the catalog and this is the first thread I saw that is relevant to this

I was just reading this Wikipedia article

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang

And stumbled upon this. At the bottom.

I'm just picturing La'Queesha sitting back after writing that and feeling really happy with zirself

>reason
>acting erratically
>desperate
>unable to understand their commands

A FUCKING FROG

Why doesn't the police learn to hang all niggers at once instead of shooting them one by one?

>They're law enforcement, not zookeepers or animal whisperers

What do you mean by that ?

Well I guess I do agree that the doctrine of the police doesn't help them. They are too antagonistic with the general public and seen too much as outsiders. The police need to be seen as a part of the community and should act as such.

>the whites in this picture need to be identified and have their lives "re -examined."

Don't you know violence doesn't solve anything ?

youtube.com/watch?v=iE4uzTBMExI

>innocent

nigger jihadi frog detected.

go back to the sand, nigger.

Innocent bystander or not, she deserved to get shot for the shitty tattoos alone.

>learn to reason with dindus

>reason
>dindus

pick one and only one

>google
>innocent
sage and hide

> we were just innocent bystanders

at a protest

You're either part of the problem or part of the solution if you're at a violent protest.

They were there to make their voices heard, not to get brutalized with assault paint balls and bean bags.

>reasoning with niggers
Is french synonomous with chimp

Yeah at least if I was ever committing a crime, I'd accept my fate gracefully. Be polite but firm to the police and plead the 5th. Not ooga booga and sperg out, pretend to hold a gun and make firing positions.