How does Cred Forums feel about ADHD? Is it real or a skype lie? Should someone reproduce if they have it...

How does Cred Forums feel about ADHD? Is it real or a skype lie? Should someone reproduce if they have it? As someone who has it, I'd like to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_tpB-B8BXk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

plz respond

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Well thanks for the bump I guess

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

wtf i hate drumpf now after seeing this same thing posted for 2 days straight????

It just means you're undisciplined. ie, you've had shit parents who never could be assed to get you to give a shit about applying yourself for any or a number of possible reasons. Nonrapidly administered cocaine and synthetic analogues make anyone pay attention and focus better. It is so blatantly a kike scam. It's a solution that they invented a problem to. They don't even care whether anyone is actually diagnosable with it, university students abuse amphetamines to plough through their work all the damn time. It's just like all the greedy doctors dishing out painkillers to abusers blatantly.

And they're in such denial about it, psych students even have beliefs that you cannot get high from snorting amphetamine pills.

How do you get your psychiatrist to go from Ritalin to amphetamine?

>add meds
>cocaine

t. Pharmaceutical expert

well you have to understand that any mental illness is just an extreme in a certain pattern or excess or lack of a certain neurostransmitter. Calling it a "mental illness" is subjective.
ADD is just as real as schizophrenia.
It tones down in adulthood but unfortunately your future is decided while you are a teenager usually, so it leads to bad lives sometimes.
Should you reproduce with it? Yes. Some ADD people become very successful.

Oh yeah, and Thailand even had a fucking epidemic with menial workers being expected to take meth or maybe another amphetamine to work harder!

>How does Cred Forums feel about ADHD?

It has been overdiagnosed in the 2000s, to the point where every unruly kid was given Ritalin. Thankfully most people have recognized this and just beat their kids again.

It's one of the most manageable mental illnesses you can have though. Compared to something like clinical depression it's definitely not bad.

Mental illness diagnosis is another problem though. It is very easy to manipulate psychotherapists into giving you whatever meds you want. To assume every patient is truthful is foolish.

>Should someone reproduce if they have it?

Like all mental illnesses, there is a chance that a child can have it. Use that risk to weigh whether or not you want to have a child.

Over the course of my life I have been diagnosed with ADHD, ADD, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, high spectrum autism, and multiple personality disorder. I think I'm completely normal, just more willing to vent frustrations than the average person when asked to by a shrink. With each new diagnosis, there is an implied undiagnosis of the last mind problem, unless I mention it. They often offer to proscribe something. It's all bullshit, here is your flavor of the month mind problem.

Chewing coca would treat inability to pay attention just the same, it absolutely ain't any sort of wise psychiatric feat!

Faggot

Instead of calling mental illness bullshit maybe you should stop lying/exaggerating to your shrink just so that he calls you special?

fuck out here nigga

Let's see what an actual expert has to say...

youtu.be/_tpB-B8BXk0

>expert
>not linking to Breitbart

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>60% white
>calling anyone a nigga

Since ADHD is just a collection of symptoms it's not a disease, neither is autism.

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

I don't lie at all, it's the opposite, I don't sugar coat because I'm not trying to preserve my respectability and they think that's weird. And it's a shame because mental illness is real. But we have quacks asking some version of "do you feel happy sometimes and sad other times? Yes? You must be bipolar, here's a prescription come see me in a week"

my muthafuckin dick cracker

Jewish lie

The bribe doctors to diagnose a """""disease""""" that's hard to prove and in almost every case, its just a case of a child being a child. Then the jew makes insane profits off of it

t. misdiagnosed

i have it, it's definitely not as bad as most disorders out there, but without adderall i would've gotten through high school with d's-c's

operating in a work environment's a massive pain in the ass without it, too - it's just really hard for me to focus, get work done and not be an obnoxious, impulsive ass without meds basically. it's real as any other disorder but it's very treatable and the effects aren't as bad as most so i can't complain too much

i have adhd. You can get high on amphetamine, but you have to take more to really feel it. At first you just get really calm, like normal mode.

this, one time i took an amphetamine tablet in lieu of any other meds to get me through the day, shit fucked me up and had me tweeking out until it wore off. that was the biggest crash i think i ever had. the dose mighta just been too much, though

>Be on Adderall since I was a little kid
>Try to get off because I always hated being dependant on meds
>Always felt like the meds were the only thing that made me a decent person
>Finally get off of them
>Grades plummet
>Suffer mood changes
>People around me say I'm an ass without my meds
>Feel irritable all the time
>Getting fat because the Adderall was also an appetite suppressant

I can't do it anymore Cred Forums. I have to face the facts, I'm an addict and I need this fucking medicine to function in society. But ever since Obamacare too affect my healthcare doesn't pay for it anymore and it's $150 a month.

It's not even the money that hurts. It's the fact that I'm a worse person if I'm not doped up. That's the worst part.

Is it? I don't know if it's their biggest money maker, it just seems like part of a consistent set of offering that need to be putting out there to maximise powermongering. Teachers are particularly aggressive in pushing it.

I think I heard more about Ritalin getting snorted, and I think dextroamphetamine.

It's real, although, prevalence has increased over the years b/c of increased screenings and ppl gaming the system.

Tough luck user. Not everybody wins the genetic lottery.

I'm confused why you think it's something to be ashamed of though. It is a flaw you can not control.

Cred Forums has adware now

Teachers are the scum of society right after spics, niggers, and jews

They have a 9-3 workday and aggressively push drugs on kids so that they can put even less effort into their job.

Jews reap the most benefit because the drugs are usually NOT covered under any health insurance, so you have to pay out of pocket. Under an insurance plan, the insurance company can negotiate a lower price for the drug so that the insurance company can save money. But since this isn't covered under insurance in most cases, you have no bargaining power with the pharmajews so they get much more money straight from the goyim

I can confirm that. My mother is a teacher, and she is a certifiable domineering masochistic personality disorder case. I've been having tons of gender dysphoria flaring up as a result.

My psychologist told me I very likely had ADD. But not in a very severe case so he gave me an information site on how to cope with it without meds. It felt really useful. People around me have always been very interested by my movement of thoughts. My father has the same thing but what really helped him was conscription. You are forced to do everything perfectly in order and not daydream your life away. I've heard some people with ADHD/ADD like to join the army for that reason.

Its a fucking CUNT

I spend my whole trying to do something simple like sit down and read a chapter of my book, but I'll be cleaning the hinges on the bathroom window before I realise its 4pm and I've achieved absolutely nothing I wanted to so. So I wait I'll everyone's in bed and study all morning because its the only time I can focus.

I'm doing it right now

If it were just a matter of me not being able to fully pay attention, I'd agree that it would be nothing to be ashamed of. But it's behavioral too, when I'm not on my medicine people say I'm more of an asshole.

So not only does it inhibit my productivity, but I feel like a legitimately bad person unless I'm on my meds because I hurt the people around me.

Sometimes I feel like I sit in that awful "sweet spot", just retarded enough to be a burden on the people around me and at the same time just smart enough to fully comprehend how much of a burden I am.

Also Ritalin is making me feel like shit, actually think its started making my attention worse because its dragged my mood down.

ADHD was an evolutionary advantage for hunters. congratulations, you're an evolutionary throwback