Trump was a Democrat unitl 2014

Trump was a Democrat unitl 2014.
You got trolled.

Yeah CTR, sure he was!

they had a lot of sex, you can see

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

That's why he started the birther thing

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

>democrat

there's no such thing its just jews on both sides

He was republican as far back as the 80's.

>calls others shills
>tries to shut down convo like leftist kike

WooooowQ! Hillary was one hot cunt!

Democrats are no longer democratic. Just as British Labour party is no longer a viable choice for the working class of Britain, the democrats are no longer viable for a sane America.

Larry King said he was an Eastern Republican for most of his adult life.
>Source
Larry King. Anybody can google you lazy cunt.

that's like saying comey was a republican

Really made me think.

Quite literally.

Was treated for the clap twice...

Bet it was burning up down there.

Trump and hillary were fucking until 2014
CTR got trolled

God forbid someone re-evaluates their position. We wouldn't want that in a leader right?

Apparently when you align yourself with a political party in the USA you are set for life. No changes allowed.

We got trolled into voting for a guy who will do what we want. Damn, fooled again.

Wrong he was both sides then took the role of republicans

I was a democrat until 2012.
What's your point?

Are you also 60 years old?

Does age really matter? You can convert anytime. It's not exclusive to young folk.

>candidate not blindly following one ideology
>a bad thing

>Republicans and Democrats are different parties

This election is not right vs. left. It's establishment vs. anti-establishment. Hillary is the big donor candidate while Trump is not beholden to corporate, private, or foreign interests.

I'll take someone with the occasional centrist viewpoint if they're not a corporate puppet.

Op will suffer a traumatic event in the days to come.

Hillary was a young republican and "Goldwater Girl"

That's good because I always preferred Democrats to Republicans. Republicans ruined this country at least now with a moderate in the White House we can get shit done instead of having to deal with the fucking retarded fringes of either party.

The insane left that has polluted the whole party under Obama and the hypocritical religious right that gave Bush dictator powers. Fuck them both.

Trump believes in America, whatever that really means. And that's good enough for me. I am convinced he truly believes in this "America" thing that we've got- or once had. It doesn't matter which kike-run party he was signed up to vote in the primary of- I've been a registered Democrat myself.