There is literally nothing wrong with femdom

There is literally nothing wrong with femdom.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuXhGBSlQmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

There's a woman involved.

i don't think there's anything wrong with femdom either!

we should hang out

The delegates...

I like loli femdom

If there's nothing wrong with it, why is it impossible to find a guy into it that isn't a head case?

You will lose any respect that your woman has for you. If you're into femdom and allow for it to happen, be prepared to eventually prep the bull, faggot.

That's the only problem with femdom. If you want to do it, you're going to have to pay someone to do it.
Never EVER being your fetishes into a long term relationship.

if both adults agree there is nothing wrong with it

and if both are into maledome , there also is nothing wrong with it

ffughh si nme tan yeah, baby hhtlew

I agree.

Sorry its an impossibility - pic related

>You will lose any respect that your woman has for you

Depends. Some women enjoy being dominant. She may not respect you, but she sure will love and keep you because she may not find a subservient and obedient boyfriend like you.

> when asked to act dominant, this is what women are capable of coming up with

this isnt dominant, shes just acting retarded

i expected as much

I reluctantly have to agree.

Women are very instinct-driven creatures, they will inadvertably see this as you losing your alpha position.

Which is literally the last thing you want to do if your goal is to have a healthy long-term relationship (and not be cucked). I don't particularly like (not that I mind or anything) dominating my gf in bed but if I wouldn't, I'm absolutely sure that I would lose face.

Women are like dogs, you have to show them who's the master/boss, otherwise they will turn antisocial, aggressive and self-destructing.

>if both adults agree there is nothing wrong with it

Sometimes the guy is forced into a submissive role yet refuses to leave the relationship because he may never find another girl that will accept him. The girl knows this and so takes advantage of him.

i thought the same thing

why is hungary always so wise?

I don't know. Seems kind of pathetic and similar to getting pegged or being a cuck. A numale fetish.

If you need/want femdom...if its your fetish or whatever ....fine.

But lets real talk for a fucking minute.

Men are the alpha. REAL men anyway. Women are not attracted to men who wish to be beta or subservient. For too many reasons to really get into. This should be obvious. When a women controls a man she loses all respect for him.

As a man I know I am wired differently then a woman. I know I am built physically different then a woman. I know I will never be dominated by one because the sky is blue and I am what I am.

Settling is still consent. If he's free to leave it's his own decision not to.

/agree
Fucked up a relationship because of this. Never again.

Granting there is consent from both parties, the next important issue to tackle is, should it be allowed in public?

Staged, but Ive seen girls act like that with their guys. I'd slap the shit outta my girl if she did that to me while I was busy with something.

As a hardcore conservative who has a femdom fetish, this is half and half true. Yeah, a lot of 'Domme' females out there, especially in the femdom shit, are usually hypocritical because they ultimately go back to the 'haha you're doing *insert task* while I'm being fucked by a real man!" despite their insistence that men are beneath women. So there is indeed that instinctive desire by the woman to still find an alpha male no matter how much they detest them.

Though, again, this doesn't apply for all femdommes. If the man can show submission during playtime and assertiveness afterwords OR a switch role where he's dominant then usually it works out.

And not to mention, if the man is attractive and isn't some middle aged moleman.

WesternCultureIn2016.webm

Nah. The point where something goes from innocent fun to degeneracy is exactly when it starts to corrode the larger culture. Fuck pride parades and all the other XD so randum&edgy attention whoring.

this is an embarrassment to watch

how do they get actors for this crap

never knew this is a fetish of mine, sauce buddy.

Women as a general rule cannot naturally be benevolent and dominant except with children. Take a look at a lot of the examples you see of femdom and you will see dominance but no benevolence, you will not see her taking a manly role and values in the relationship you will see cruelty and bullying.

I like femdom (but into more "gentle" version, not the sadistic, who compensate for something).

But "new wave feminism" makes women weak, pathetic, infantile, who can only cry and demand something.

see it doesnt exist. youre looking for a relationship with a man. i.e. gay

the thing you want is what you're supposed to be providing to the woman. you make the magic, it doesn't come to you

Does it fucking matter?

Why even get with a woman or anybody for that matter? Detrimental to enjoyment of life.

>don't particularly like ... dominating my gf in bed

Mate, are you sure you're doing it right? The best sex my wife and I have is during a huge fight.

She throws a punch/slap, I grab her wrist, force her to the ground. Pick her up screaming and trying to scratch me, throw her on the bed fuck the shit out of her.

She usually goes passive and submits once I'm about to penetrate her, and after a few minutes of fucking is screaming at me to never stop.

She bruises easily and has surprisingly sharp nails, so we end up both having to wear long sleeves often.

I should get a cat so I can use it as an excuse for the scratches.

What do you mean by that? Concretise.

Well?

Hans never disappoints.

I enjoy light bondage
fite me

its the only thing that can actually make you happy

That's because it's not as common of a fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=KuXhGBSlQmQ

Well what?

I know, we do this a lot as well, it's fun. It's just that this isn't the thing that really floats my boat, yknowwhatimsayin? I'm just not super into it. It's not my fetish.

Maybe it's because of how I was raised but I really dislike violence (esp. towards my loved ones), that's all. I worry about hurting her when we do stuff like this.

Hahaha no it's not Timo.

I dont understand femdom. If a woman was actually physically able to make me take part in these acts, she probably wouldnt be very attractive.

Its because its a fetish that is deeply hostile to gender roles and dispositions.

Yeah you can fuck with handcuffs and leathers everynow and again however if the whole women being the dominant one becomes the norm in and or outside of the bedroom things get shitty.

Women are not attracted to and do not respect submissive "beta" "goodguy" being into femdom associates you with those type of men.

There is no problem with the fetish however if you expect it to part of a serious relationship and not a fling or whore you will hit some nasty roadbumps.

What goes on between a man and woman united in lawful Holy Matrimony by the state and the Lord in the privacy of their own home is no one's business but their own.

My wife is very submissive in bed, but from time to I let her dominate me for a little. It's fun, especially when I get tired of it and turn the tables around completely. She tries to fight and protests, but she's way weaker, so I just take her as I please. Good times.
P.S. NOT Cred ForumsITICAL

Femdom is okay in the bed, but relationships where the woman leads always end in disaster

Has there been any research into the correlation between political affiliation and BDSM?

Ear cleaning is a fetish? The fuck

Id give her a hundred dollars just to stare under her skirt with her panties down

Hopefully shed rub her feet on my face too and call me a dirty pervert pedophile

pedophiles should be reconstituted for fertilizer

you're wrong.
consider yourself proven

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.