Russians are supercucked there is a new tv show over there about a white Russian women who is raising a half Azeri kid...

Russians are supercucked there is a new tv show over there about a white Russian women who is raising a half Azeri kid cuz the nigger mudslime dad left her.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/02/american-pastor-faces-fines-end-ministry-under-new-russian-law.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally hadenough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

>look at me! olga! premier comedy series (just showing off cuz i can read the moon runes)
surrisly though, how is this cucked? seems like it patronizes turks and suggests that white russians are superior. sounds pretty based to me...

Coz she is raising a half nigger kid

If anything wouldn't it be against it? Can you imagine a show in America about a woman raising half black kids because the father left? It would cause an outrage and be deemed racist.

my point, but you made it better

OP here. I guess I didn't look at it that way. I am drunk. But I dunno just watching first episode we'll see if it starts getting cucked...

OP here again. the rest of the family are totally making fun of the kid about being half nigger to his face. His grandpa and his half sister whose pure white pretty much call him nigger to his face.

yeah but she's not a burner of coal. it's a show about how nigs can't take care of themselves and need civilized white people to teach them right from wrong, etc. this is pure colonialism at it's best

see? i knew based russia would never let me down

i hop the moral of the story is she kills herself

lmaoing @ that mental gymnastics

we are muslim and jew enablers, deal with it

And they have a new law which makes it illegal for hyper-conservative Christians to evangelize.

>foxnews.com/world/2016/10/02/american-pastor-faces-fines-end-ministry-under-new-russian-law.html

RUSSIA, NO!

>mental gymnastics
did you miss this post? OP watched the show and it turned about to be exactly what i thought it was, so go to huiy liberashka pidoras

>b-but it's not like our tv is promoting fucking with churkas, no!

i'm sure the pastor was banned for being american, not for being christian. russia is always concerned about americans trying to sneak propaganda in through the backdoor. and they should be. look what happened in kiev

it's NOT HER BIOLOGICAL KID you ignorant google! fuck! why does an american have to school you about your own country? are you a proxy hohol or something?

keep living in your delusions of BASED RUSSIA SAVIOUR OF RACE

They just don't want fucking amercuck CIA and George Soros types spreading their cancer under the guise of religion. They still support the Christian Orthodox it even mentions so in the article

>hyper-conservative
>Evangelicals
Evangelicals are American cult. Good.

OP here wtf it's not? I didn't watch that far. Where did you hear that? This ruins my wonderful shit post. Wait; fuck that that makes it even worse. My shitpost still stays strong

People who watch Russian TV here are generally not too bright, but people who watch Russian "TV comedy" are literally Protozoa tier.
I checked the synopsis. She had an alcoholic father, a daughter from first marriage, a son (half-Azer) from second marriage and is now looking to marry for the third time ASAP. Subhuman chronicles.

OP here I know THT is considered bidlo channel there by all the supposed intellectuals who are not that far from the bidlo themselves in my opinion but I don't care I like that channel it's fresh and edgy to me for Russia at least. I'm English that channel is called tnt.

So it is her biological son. He must of Google translated it wrong