Only relatives of ww1 infantrymen may post in this thread

only relatives of ww1 infantrymen may post in this thread

>only relatives of ww1 infantrymen may post in this thread

so practically everyone then?

So you mean basically everyone, who has male european ancestors?

My dad served in both WWI and WWII.

reporting in.

Great great grandson of the Black Watch of Canada founder, George Cantlie. Hows it goin?

>Infantrymen.
My great grandfather was in the navy.

Why are you on Cred Forums, old man? Surely you have better things to do than waste time here.

Is the battle of Somme cool?

My Great Grandad was Black Watch in WW1, After the war he left scotland and settled in dorset for the cleaner air as the poor fucker had been gassed.

don't have a medal but my great grandpa was part of the irregulars during the war for independence, pushed back the greeks and sent them all to grease

Reporting in

I dicked your grandma deep

>infantry
>not pilots

Your great-grandfather was a pussy hiding in a ditch.

My great grandfather was in a minnesota battalion, dont Knowles which one though. The americans even managed to fuck up his name, from Svensson to Swanson

Oh, so you're descended from American blood. How sad that your family returned to Sweden, seeing the state it's in now.

Who /Austro-Hungary/ here? My great-great-grandfather was a Austro-Hungarian General-Major and killed lots of Russians. Got shot in the chest and survived. Died of cancer before WW2.

Reporting in, my ancestors fought on both sides

great great uncle in 10th bavarian infantry unit. later went to live in Bolivia after the war.

Grandad Britbong survived a mustard gas attack in ww1 lived till 101. God bless this man.

I believe I had 2 ancestors in WWI.

I know one for sure- my Grandma's dad. One of the good ol' doughboys.