How much more advanced is US military technology than what they show us Cred Forums?

How much more advanced is US military technology than what they show us Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtSYjgmyHRc
youtube.com/watch?v=n_AJYN_NVkg
youtube.com/watch?v=eObepuHvYAw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The real red pill is realising the US military isn't as strong as you think it is

In 50 years we went from no powered flight to jets, which we've had for almost 70 years

really makes my noggin noodle nimble

youtube.com/watch?v=BtSYjgmyHRc

>realising
I can't think of a worse miscalculation

Biometrics and DNA tagging are currently required in order for smaller communities in exchange for water and supplies. They're currently trialling large biometric databases for public consumption.

In the next ten-fifteen years expect these to start showing up in phones and cars, ushered in by an enthusiastic black man at the head of a 'new tech startup.'

Satalite stuff is pretty spooky from what I've heard, they can track Russian subs with their wakes.

That's what that some Chinese military officia said right before the Iraq invasion, they'd never get Saddam.
>killed Sadam shortly after
They'd never get Gaddafi
>killed Gaddafis shortly after

He is the same one who said that China can protect itself from US submarines by having Chinses fishing vessels run in front of the submarines with a seaweed net and entangle the rotors.

He also said that the smog that plagues China is good because it will confuse missiles.

I used to think the smarties were smart. They have a lot of words, but they still can't say it.

How much more advance were the germans going to be if they didn't have a fuckwit for a leader

US military here. Our tech is not that advanced in most respects. The real technology innovators these days are intel agencies like the NSA and CIA. Our SF gets stuff from them, but most of our military outside SOCOM doesn't have anything terribly science fiction-y.

the funny part is that a really uncomfortable amount of that tech has remained unchanged.
There have been minute improvements, particularly on the firearm end of things, but the designs are largely completely unchanged and much of the equipment is only marginally retrofitted.

Their wakes? Funfact: Hunt for the Red October (the film) inadvertently confirmed the tinfoil theory that the USN could track soviet subs by the change they made in the earth's gravity. Look it up.

Not advanced enough to defeat a bunch of sand niggers with 30 year old AKs

Have a Mussolini for that post

As far as wide-scale tech, really nothing beyond reason. In many cases you can buy more advanced gear on the civilian market.

The real cutting-edge tech is in aerospace, subs and cyber.

It's not and half the shit they do have doesn't work

Eh, I think developing stealth and low radar/imitation radar cross sections were some pretty impressive improvements. And there seems to be a fair amount of evidence to suggest that railguns will replace powder charge munitions on at least naval vessels. Potentially they could replace artillery depending on how much we squeeze out of battery tech while balancing safety e.g. lithium batteries that ignite violently when punctured.

Former NSA/Army employee here. Not much at all. We still use Windows XP for fucks sake.

12 years

Considering the open trade with other et civilizations id say a cpl thousand yrs ahead.

that's because Windows XP is most stable/had longest run of support correct?
anything past windows XP is shit desu.

Idiot

If you ask me the most impressive thing is not jet engines, but rather the timespan it took us to go from the stupid inefficient as fuck early aircraft designs to second gen jets. Or better yet, modern airliners - look at a jet airliner from the 60s. The most noticeable thing will be the lack of wing fences and the addition to wingtip devices in modern airliners.

And some parts rely on DOS, don't be fucking stupid and assume OS choice has anything to do with what OP was asking.

You were there as well you dumb nigger.

They still don't have shit that can defeat people living in mountains.
Swiss are safe.

All the power comes from existing tech that civilians can never ever buy themselves.

No one will sell you material to make your own nuclear powered ship, high performance jet fighter engines or advanced radar components.

Most new military tech is old by civilian standards but they are military specific equipment with no civilian equivalent. If you made everything unrestricted and a complete free for all you would probably find existing arms companies getting badly beaten by startups and other companies that previously had no access to the info needed to make military stuff.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the goal wasn't to defeat them?

>more advanced
>imply the chinks haven't stolen ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶n̶ ARE STEALING every one of those $600 billion's worth of annual R&D and knocking it off for a 1/10th of the cost

youtube.com/watch?v=n_AJYN_NVkg

They are that far ahead and beyond any available technology, but still can't win a war.

Haha.

Hahaha haha.

Real funny. You'd literally shit yourself if you could possibly comprehend the capabilities of the US.

>has remained unchanged.
that's because you autistic burgers have had no one to steal ideas from for three-score-and-ten years

...and all that military budget has gone to lining the pockets of of ex generals and politicians

youtube.com/watch?v=eObepuHvYAw
I think bae is pretty cool.

We would probably be riding on genetically reengineered dinosaurs shooting high-energy laser pistols, why?

that's no "red pill" for anyone with even a blip of an EEG reading

perhaps at Cred Forumslution its some revelation... but these autists think the rich man, drumpf is the solution to the rich man / poor man complex they're cuck'd by

>put ̶A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶ THE U.$. first
>get EMP nuked by norks / china / muds / anyone in the endless queue of those with a beef

your dried noodle needs reconstituting, numbskull

So basically this

And yet a single alien spacecraft could kill of our entire species without you even being able to draw a bead on it.

Verdict: Weaklings

That thing is all design and no function you bogan

They're probably colonizing Mars right now and are planning on letting us nuke ourselves desu.

I thought the "drumpf" attempt at meming was an abysmal astroturfing failure. And you're posting it like it's something real?

>we are reaching pulse sizes that shouldn't even be possible

58k us soldier died
1.3 mil Vietnamese died
22/1 kda
Thats pretty good kda

One American life is worth 1 million Vietnamese though

Not when we're talking about Trayvon and Jamarcus.

>100,000,000 ants died
>sole of shoe was scuffed

if that's your measure for victory, you are already dead.

>one ̶ ̶A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ U.$. burger

Alright, explain to me what victory really is.

Taking the main objective and holding it.

wow~!! youre so smart and tacticool!! tell us..other than sucking jihadis dicks at chocolate shops and losing high paying jobs to asians what are your qualifications in that shit hole known as ausfailia?

>argument ad hominem

oh wow latin and muh logic dont insult me you 4channer!

lots of gadgets you never knew existed

>We are taught that it was a resounding loss for America, one that proves that intervening in the affairs of other nations is usually misguided. The truth is that our military won the war, but our politicians lost it. The Communists in North Vietnam actually signed a peace treaty, effectively surrendering.

>some 85% of americans lack vital nutrients

I recommend you stock up on vitamins before the deficiency caused brain rot becomes irreversible

>aussie flag defending chinks
Have the insects taken them over?

oh wow muh science i love muh science le richard dawkins i am genius IQ super nerd lol ;)

i recommend you stock up on those memes before your govt shits all over any freedom of speech laws on the internet :)

oh, and in case you didnt know, which im sure you didnt because your a somalian rape baby, einstein spent a lot of time at US military institutions and sharing his wisdom with our branches and intelligence

so maybe both you niggers should actually think

We were riding horses for a few thousand years before it occurred to us to use a stirrup....
sometimes if it works, and does what you want, there is no need for innovation.

>cattle becomes frightened

Ok, I leave you alone to inhale rest of your burgers

I guess we'll never know, its seems they've left with their tail between their legs.

Well at least refugees arent filling my mom and sisters assholes with vital nutrients every night.

I am interested in the flying missile trucks.
The F-35 is designed to identify targets at long range and network the data, not to do much attacking itself (small payload). It is little more than a very sneaky sensor platform. That means there has to be something behind the F-35s to provide the firepower to use that data.

My guess is large, fairly cheap missile dumpers: carry 40 missiles each, get data from fighters, dump missiles at those targets, fly home without being near the targets. I haven't seen anything about this design, but it must exist.

No one had a fucking clue about the stealth blackhawk until the Osama raid (other than some Clancy fiction)

A stealth helicopter sounded like a shit idea, but they had one

I'm guessing they have a lot of super secret planes/bombers and shit, as well as undersea vehicles (armed sub drones and whatnot).

If you're doing that, might as well use a small stealth drone instead of an f-35.
Drones are probably the future any way..no pilot means higher speed, more G's, longer missions, more maneuverability....its inevitable.

The USAF is run by pilots. Hence, removing pilots is nearly impossible, even though UCAVs are obviously better.

good point...kinda like a union.
until they build simulators to essentially fly the drone in a way that takes advantage of pilots skills/knowledge...instead of kids they play a lot of CoD

The funny part is the evolutionary improvements have been so top secret that the the revolutionary totally catches the enemy unaware. Test US :)

I've heard from several books that the inside joke at DARPA is basically: "if you can think of it, we have, and the stuff you haven't, we're working on it."
They basically have an open budget to pursue any wacky tech they want, legal or not.
If you think for instance that we are not already cultivating super human genes because of 'morals' is beyond naive.

The difference is, there is no proof of any alien life, let alone intelligent life, let alone life intelligent enough of world-destroying tech. There is definitive proof the US could take on anyone.

Germany is still a country, as is Japan. Did they lose WW2?

This.

The military is so-so. It's the surveillance and response capabilities you should be worried about. You think you're typing and there using th

Or actually, this.

wrong. the casing stones left at the base of khufus pyramid have tolerances we cannot achieve today with robots and lasers

>tolerances we cannot achieve today with robots and lasers
when will this stupid meme die?
we 'can't' do this shit today because we don't want to. nobody cuts large blocks of stone anymore because we use concrete.

really makes you think..

>Miles Dyson. :(

We can't put up a building that doesn't look like shit today, but our great cathedrals weren't designed by aliens.

The chinks only outnumber us by 5- 1 tho...
So 22-1 means those motherfuckers are fish food.

I wouldn't expect an abbo to understand math.

True. They are still the most powerful military.

Bullshit.

Slavery isn't a thing anymore and craftsman make good money. It isn't economically viable. That doesn't mean we couldn't do it. The ancients just put more energy into monuments for their gods and kings, while we put it into military hardware and gizmos.

I'd say never mess with us. At the same time, we're also victims.

Cyber is pretty hard and tough to get right.

>in most respects
We do have some exclusives, though

At least back in the 80s and so there seemed to be around an 8-10 year gap between high grade secret projects and their being public knowledge.

That's a bit generous though because I was rather surprised to find the F117 was operational in 83 but revealed to the public in 88. And I had trouble finding other cases of many years before an operational thing became public.

However it might be that "public" is not the same as "widely known to the public". The former could simply be not being top secret but still largely being known only to the industry and real big military-tech geeks. Like us joe blow public only really knew about or dealt with the Predator Drone in general public conversation after 9-11. Yet it was in use since 1995. Shit, we had drones that weren't entirely primitive a'la WW2 remote controlled stuff since Vietnam but for most of us laypersons we think of Drones as a +2000 thing.

Likewise There could be a general sense of lag for the public or even those who once served. I saw on /k/ someone who left the military and Iraq back in 2006 being mistaken about the use of humvees outside of the wire. That apparently from those that served more recently they never took Humvees outside of the wire unless given explicit permission or extraordinary circumstances around 2009 onwards. So there may be stuff in use right now that is hardly top secret but which would blow normies minds if revealed in the mainstream media

not that advanced , in fact i think you guys are probably still on testing lazer and/or magnetic guns.
Still a nuke do a better job.
The best that US could do right now is to send a satelite to an asteroid and to change the cap of the asteroid so he could end and smash right in Mecca. That would be fun and terryfing as an example of weapon.

You worship Queen Pippa and your whole country practices Sharia law.

nigga you're retarded , that "thing" was in service in the Luftwaffe during the second world war .

>real big military-tech geeks
You didn't have magazines about that shit in the US back in 88?

Your military is literally meme tier terrible in our army

Get a load of this goyium!

Muhammed worshipping a psyOP kike "physicist". His experiments were "thought" experiments AKA theories and not experiments at all lol.

parlez vous francais?

we won't know until they release the next experimental aircraft from area 51

5-10 years.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are already secretly trying to genetically engineer children in order to make them special forces and officers of tomorrow.

But anyway it is not that relevant, I mean drones, laser weapon and rail guns are cool shits but they are more gimmicks than anything else, unless they can totally nullify the Russian nuclear arsenal.
Most important thing in a war today remain economy and logistic, the US could fight a conventionnal war against China with the late 80s the outcome wouldn't be so different, there would be more casualties but that's pretty much all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

>Losing over 10% of your force is "scuffing your shoe"
>Counting all of the combatants on one side but only a fraction on your side is a fair comparison
>Believeing the number of "military" dead on the vietcong side
>It's well known and documented that americans would kill civilians and claim they were enemy soldiers (the movie Full Metal Jacket even referenced this because it was so common)
At least 58k ZOG goons died, so that's something.

Except Vietnam is communist to this day.

>Top secret
Laughing mossad spies.jpg

If you have it, Israel has it. If Israel has it, anyone with a wad of cash can buy in.

That's amazing

>have alien technology from another planet
>use it to cut stones super precisely
>stack the stones in a pile

>I wouldn't be surprised if they are already secretly trying to genetically engineer children in order to make them special forces and officers of tomorrow.
Wasn't there a TV series precisely about that or I'm imagining things?

But there's a McDonalds right in the middle of victory square in Saigon aka Ho Chi Minh city. I think we know who won in the end. Commie cucks BTFO once again

Forgot my image hehe

The Radar upgrades have been happening for the last 5 years and it is going to be a big transition on the capabilities of these new radars, it is going to be fucking crazy. But The rail guns are really only being held back by capacitor size and capabilities.