Why does Cred Forums, a board of predominately NEETs who still live with their parents, oppose social handouts?

Why does Cred Forums, a board of predominately NEETs who still live with their parents, oppose social handouts?

Self-loathing and a desire for improvement?

Escapism?

>Why does Cred Forums, a board of predominately NEETs who still live with their parents, oppose social handouts?

They don't, they just oppose them for OTHERS but will gladly demand them for themselves :^)

>name
>noko

The first step to solving a problem is admitting there is one.

Social Life but still a NEET > NEET

My country being a joke is the reason I refuse to participate in it.

I will never use or pay into any of your government programs.

Nice Israeli propaganda

I have a 30+ hr a week job and good to uni?

>free Palestine
Hahaha no, the Middle East in its entirety needs to be glassed

NEET = NEET
Do you even math?

Why would you have a ''Free Palestine'' poster? What is this cuck shit?

Israel and Palestine can get nuked for all I care. Just as long as Israel isn't receiving money and controlling foreign politicians.

They oppose the libtard left, grant these to immigrants, minorities, refugees and women.

I dont think the NEETs here are getting social handouts. Also, they are tired of being considered privileged just cos they are white and male, when infact they are sidelined and ostracised by society.

For the same reason SJW have no lives, normal young people with lives don't actually care too much about politics, they will just post two or three thing to virtue signal boost on their facebook

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

What makes you think we get social handouts? I live off my dads money.

>forcing other people to give you money via welfare is the same as your parents willingly giving you money

why is he holding a pizza box like that in his bed all day? is this some Cred Forums meme like piss bottles?

Libtards can't draw.
No passion.
Sad!

Can I have some (you)'s, I'm lonely.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Because wagies are VERY jealous of our free tendies. I'm horrendously destitute in "objective" terms but I have a comfy 2 bedroom house, a car, a wife, a cat, a very nice gaming laptop for both of us, and live in a great neighborhood (have left door unlocked for 17+ years).

Because they don't give them to white men.

Exactly. I despise the weird fucking meme of "let in the whole fucking world, and then give them free shit so they don't have to work." What sort of weird sorcerous economics do they use that everyone from HRC to Merkel thinks this is viable?

Can someone explain?

no

Yeah....I love getting (You)'s too

Thanks

Here you go buddy, be careful with it.

I was the envy of the whole office when I revealed that I got food stamps. Even the manager, whose husband died horrifyingly of cancer with no fucking health coverage despite her working there like 30 years, sat me down and expressed how jealous she was that I had food stamps. So you can totally be a HWITE MALE and get EBT.

>predominantly NEETs
I wasn't aware of this desu I thought most of Cred Forums were trade workers(best job) or maybe middle class/white collar jobs (if they are American) or maybe software/ IT fags
Probably all the r9kanker coming over with "muh feels" "the Jews stole muh qt gf" and all other pathetic self loathing shit
Agree that it's hypocritical when they complain about "hurr durr niggers are welfare monkeys but no I won't get a job cause I don't want to help the Jews"

im guessing you live on the east coast area since you actually found a wife and aren't destitute and nearly broke or barely breaking even with tripple padlocks and ethnics constantly wandering around everywhere.

MEOWTH
>thats right

I don't deserve the fruits of other people's labours handed to be by the state, against the will of the people that earned it. I don't care how many other people say it's okay. If I need the help of others, it needs to be called what it is: charity. And if I am to receive it, it should be given of their own free will, not collected by people with guns to save me the shame of having to ask.

Furthermore, the assumptions in your question are not accurate, as much as you may wish to believe people with political views opposed to yours are non contributors to society, or otherwise of lower value.

>implying
Also
>sage

Shhhhhhh

Why do materialist faggots feel such cognitive dissonance towards people who put their moral interests ahead of their economic interests?

if i didnt have such a wide safety net i might have made something out of myself

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.