American niggers are worse than muslims prove me wrong

American niggers are worse than muslims prove me wrong.

.... I can't !

They're active politically. That makes them worse.

They don't gang up out of nowhere with trashbag alert women.

You're not wrong. Muslims just blow shit up from time to time. American niggers destroy their own cities and attack random civilians on a daily basis.

>(sorry if I misgender you)

No, they don't attack randoms for the most part. The attack the easy meat like any predator, or "superpredator" if you would rather put it like that.

Muslims are on an entirely different mental playing board for behavior.

They're both bad and not suitable for our society.

But what Muslims exactly?
Whites whose ancestors were forced into islam are better than US whites. Persians and the -stan guys are gods compared to negros.
Arab Muslims and negros are the same shit essentially.

>drinking aids

They regulatory kill innocent whites. Its just not reported. The are reasonable for riots, gun control, most rapes, most murders, they turn cities into wastelands, drain welfare.

>But what Muslims exactly?
All of them. The moment you see a mosque near you then you know what's going to happen next.

They are both the same shit but muslims reproduce like crazy unlike niggers

>muslims reproduce like crazy unlike niggers
>unlike niggers
The only reason the black population isn't growing beyond control in the US is because of abortion. Africa is set for a massive population boom due to advances in medicine.

Niggers abort their babies, mudslimes breed like rabbits

>live in a country with nominally 50% white muslims (like 10% proper muslims at best)
>have no problems

It is a big difference. Tajikistan for instance is ruled by a haji and has 90% Muslims, yet wearing a beard is illegal, wearing a hijab or so also, and you can't give muslim names to children.

Muslims reproduce much more and are far more organized. They get political. Nogs are dangerous, yes, but they also fight and kill themselves more than they hurt other races/people. But the Muslims unify and then try to take over entire areas through Sharia and mosques, they are definitely worse.

With niggers you just avoid the large cities, and even then you just stay out of the gang areas.

And there is a small, integrated population that lives and let lives in such a place as Poland.

Keep them in your fucking bosnian land or whatever. They have no place here.

You know what I see more girls in a fucking head scarf than I even see more Jews or even chinks or poos.

Get the fuck out. We know your game and this is not your land. I will go out and purchase a camera the first time I see your fucking minarets among the various churches here.

>over 1,000,000 white folk die in USA because of slavery.
>More than 50% were Union Soldiers
>Zomg America is rayciss,dey alow slavery
Believe it or not, you stupid shit, if you catch an officer's attention and he's trying to apprehend you, its best you listen to him. Spitting at him, calling him racist, telling him you're armed, trying to run away from him, and whatnot will get your dumbass in more trouble. Black Sjws are more stupid than Feminazis.

>Be nigger
>Live on welfare and shit
>Hear a local black man was shot by police and shit
>UltimateNiggerRage.jpeg
>Gather a group of niggers to peacefully protest about police brutality and shit
>End up looting stores and destroying property and shit
>Come home with a bunch of stolen items and shit

At least niggers abort (in the us) i mean sandniggers keep growing in population

Is that she lion inside? Go outside, you are not an indoor animal.

What are you gonna do with the camera ?

>whites aren't breeding anymore
>IT'S THOSE NIGGERS FAULT

Earth is overpopulated, otherwise there wouldn't be a hunger crisis.

Yeah, earth is overpopulated, global warming is happening, animals are dying, uh what else ?

>Rhodesia populated by white
>Every one has food
>Rhodesia becomes Zimbabwe
>Suddenly there is no food because of muh overopopulation

KYS, overpopulation is a meme and we are nowhere close to it. Its not how many people there are, its about what people there are.

Why does this mountain cat always get a laugh out of me? Do you think the taxidermy had a righteous giggle when he saw the final results?