All these fucking people defending people and companies paying nearly zero tax

>all these fucking people defending people and companies paying nearly zero tax

Where were you when Cred Forums become corporatist shills? What would our guy think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0XhG1cQV5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
youtube.com/watch?v=YmqoCHR14n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfortunately he is not an option.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0XhG1cQV5Q

watch this you simpleton

>shitty tax codes are the companies fault not the governments
k

Maybe after four years of trump we am finally let the son of happenings in the Oval Office
>I miss Rand

hillary is no different. trump is a necessary evil to fuck over other corporations pushing for globalism to hoard their wealth.

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

Dude, the US was founded on not paying taxes.

I'm certainly not defending the tax code. It's just another way the poor are enslaved to the rich.

But until the tax code is changed I also don't think it makes sense to treat the rest of the oligarchy as deserving of charity.

I actually like how all this increases the chances of ridiculous tax laws being changed.

The Clinton Foundation is tax-exempt period.

I have no idea what her plan was bringing up taxes. Democrats are just retarded i guess.

Have you not seen US history? It's founded on us not wanting to pay taxes to a government that did nothing for us.

I don't agree with Ron Paul, but he is a respectable politician.

He's consistent and is driven by ideology. Like wonder twin powers with Bernie.

Nu-pol is just retards worshiping an orange retard for le epik mayms and bantz xDxxd.

Take it up with the person who passed the tax law (Clinton).

But this isn't "you". It's Jewish multinational corporations who get everything done for them by the government (bailouts, etc) and still don't give a shit

Who is the biggest meme candidate? Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, or Donald Trump?

>the US was not founded on not paying taxes
i got a good chuckle out of this. we WERE founded on not paying taxes. look up the boston tea party.

to put all jokes aside and look seriously at the candidate, donald trump. because he's the republican nominee and has the most support behind him. it's either him or hillary, not including the two joke candidates.

>bernie
>driven
>consistent

Any ounce of decency and dignity he had went out the window when he endorsed that warmongering globalist puppet

Yes how shocking .
No one should pay any taxes.

Wow he endorsed the winning candidate like he promised he would from the very start

What a two-faced sonofa

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

oh hi mark

Join the resistance, the last line of defense on the internet
~~~~
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

Ron Paul is still my hero, but Trump is one of us. He's played the system, and he's demoralizing the establishment to the point its visibly fracturing an breaking.

Trump is the only candidate to get this far while talking about auditing and possibly dismantling the Federal Reserve.

Gotta love his kicks

Ron Paul would support any American to pay as few taxes as possible. Zero is best.

Why should anyone give more money to a system that sends most of its funds to Israel, and use the rest to lie about Russia and bomb schools in Syria for ISIS?

Exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=YmqoCHR14n8

watch this you simpleton.

btw, it doesnt get any more cucked than when someone is giving someone else shit to pay taxes that we know are squandered and mostly wasted on bullshit you wouldn't expect.

you cannot trust government with money. stop "tax-shaming" people, you worthless fucking cunts.

great image mate, saved

We were founded on no taxation WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, not no taxes altogether.

Jessica Griffin did a post very similar to the one on the left too

"B-but Clinton! 30.000 emails!"
Where were you when the trump campaign utterly collapsed?

This board turned its back on Ron Paul/Libertarianism when they supported Trump (who is only in the race to ensure Hillary wins) over Rand Paul.

>Where were you when Cred Forums become corporatist shills?
right here... as Cred Forumslution has always been a right-wing trumpet, come hell or rising sea levels

We should be more competitive with the world make sure that businesses big and small pay less taxes. People shouldn't be paying an income tax straight to the federal government anyway and it has only lent itself so the federal government can become this big, unwieldy mess.