How does he keep getting away with it?

How does he keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

gmanetwork.com/news/story/583523/news/nation/duterte-apologizes-to-jews-for-hitler-remarks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was elected democratically and has nothing worth embargoing or vetoing.

Because he isn't white.

yer the SCS is pretty quiet, nothing of value in that part of the world.

>we're about to give this country $188 million in foreign aid

Can we just not be cucks for once.

Let them become China's South Sea satellite.

Oy Vey! Better put that towards the 70 gorrilian in aid for Israel instead

Pretty based.

Come invade my shithole pls.

How about towards US citizens, ahmed?

Americans really don't get humour do they?

>he just told that the newly formed treaty (EDCA) is null and void
>told the US to gtfo
We're getting close to a coup and an actual dictatorship, my friends,
See you in hell.

What are all the scenarios?

First we become China's bitches instead of the US, well until the chinks run us dry. Second Duterte declares Martial law after young impressionable minds starts violently protesting. Lastly Duterte gets some CIA love which would spark civil war.

What are you, anti semitic?

>not to Israel

Fucking racist antisemite

when Hillary wins expect the pressure to mount.

The only thing that might stop you guys getting culturally enriched with NATO democracy is that your presidents are limited to a single term.

If Duterte changes the constitution to stay in power you will 100% become Iraq 2.0

Philippine presidents only have 6 years with no re-election.
I support a lot of his campaigns but he's playing 4D chess with our defenseless asses. Especially against established experts at destabilization.

Dead gooks, who cares?

>A coup
>the public overwhelmingly supports the current government.
The people that are not happy right now are the druggies, chink druglords, US jews and the left. If ever there will be a staged coup it will be like turkey coup 2.0

Are you happy to be part of the people's republic of china? Not me, I'm not happy one bit.

stop being a hysterical alarmist bitch, bitch

>no arguments
Look you dumbfuck, if you can't see what the President is trying to do, then go bleach your eyes and ears.

Can you name 5 countries that aren't a bitch of another nation. As long as there's a super power, no country on earth can truly be free. Sad thing is, there will ALWAYS be a super power. Even if you nuke China, Russia, and US out of existence, someone else will take their place.

We're all bitches of other countries, might as well be the bitch of an upcoming super power instead of a declining one.

If you don't want to be a bitch, the solution is one world government, if the world becomes one nation. Unless we get invaded and become a bitch of extra-terrestrial civilization.

and what exactly am I supposed to argue against? your histrionics about OH NO BEING SOLD INTO SLAVERY TO THE BOGEYMAN CHINKS. talk about muddling discourse,

Having a colorful guy as your country's leader is fine. He's not the brightest pepe but maybe he can get some things done.

That said I think he should be mindful of who he's trying to affiliate himself with because I know that the people of Philippines are very much so pro US.

> being this paranoid.

What part of "china" you didn't like, user? they're far more capitalist than the united states if you ask me.

What I don't like about them is they don't have any IP protection law but that's beside the point. Other than that. I',m curious on what you don't like about the matter?

U got links to that claim m8?

not him but

>they're far more capitalist than the united states if you ask me.

unscrupulously so, and that's what I fear. but unlike that guy I'll wait until they actually sit down and talk terms.

Same, I really don't like if we got jewed out of the deal. If the offer is so shit then dutdut should just shoo away China.

Post Mao admin has been very competent so far IMO.

it's over, lad.

>gmanetwork.com/news/story/583523/news/nation/duterte-apologizes-to-jews-for-hitler-remarks

>"I would like to make it here and now that there was never an intention on my part to derogate the memory of the six million Jews murdered by the Germans... I apologize profoundly and deeply to the Jewish [community]," Duterte said during the opening ceremony of the Masskara Festival in Bacolod City.

> the people of Philippines are very much so pro US
lol not really

>Le being sold to China meme without backing it up strikes again :DDD

Fuck off Jewbook fags.

By apologizing after he makes the statement

He just apologized to the jews and was laughing afterwards

jesus christ his gonna get killed at this rate

Because the corrupt oligarchy the Filipinos have endured before Duterte and after him is so wonderful, right? How's that 1/3 of your entire population living in poverty, the overpopulated cities and growing numbers of your people, and the political scandals that have your politicians taking foreign aid and investments in billions for themselves, treating you? Duterte needs to purge at least half the total population of the Philippines for the country to prosper. You Filipinos wish you had the Chinese government, at least China's population isn't living in destitution, is managing its population, and doesn't have the politicians scamming its own people for their own benefit.